Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: SPLIT : ONLY HUMAN [ Horror_Show & randomname98766789 ]

Jennifer sat helpless, ashamed and broken in the bathtub. Her eyes had cried so many tears, so many she had broken small blood vessels in her eye still making the white part red. She had let out weak sobs, not even trying to hide them anymore when she heard the three precise gentle knocks on the bathroom door hushing her. She sat up, silent tears trickling down her face as she heard Dennis speak. His words were gruff, but masked by something, he was trying to sound approachable, to not be intimidating even though he was. Even the way he presented the situation, he made it sound accepting and was very blunt, straight forward with his thoughts. It was a little creepy but she hadn’t expected anything less. Well she didn’t know what to expect anymore.

a9697dc246ebd0a67fb5a0050e3c8391.jpg

“Please come back outside, Jennifer. I know what you said too some courage. I find myself attracted to you as well. If we are both attracted to each other, then we should spend some more time together. You have nothing to be ashamed of, Jennifer. I had so much fun with you earlier and now I want to continue. This is actually a good thing. I am so happy you told me this. You make me feel unlike I have ever felt before. Nobody ever admitted they were attracted to me. I want to be with you.”

He encouraged her to come out, that she was brave, he said what she already knew. It was obvious Kevin, deep inside loved her, cherished her, enough to break moral ethics to protect her and that part of him was attracted. The parts that were attracted resided in the different alters. He said he had fun, that was almost out of context and comical in a weird way, she had only seen him briefly, the biggest moment being the other night he lost control and broke his hand. He was very restrained; she was humble his ways. Then he said something that awestruck her, that he wanted to be with her. What did that exactly mean? She had been attracted, but she hadn’t thought that far ahead. Wasn’t that incest even though it wasn’t who her father was or was it? It was so confusing. Baffled she pushed out of the tub, clumsily crawling over the ceramic tub. She let out a cough, spitting into the sink and rubbed her eyes which was a mistake. She would need to put more medicine on them and eye drops.

tumblr_ol5w1gTNZL1qmnzzko1_500.png

She took a deep breath and opened the door, as Dennis was standing there, his strong posture and expression was placid. She let out a breath, looking at him. He raised his arm, doing that thing he did when he was nervous, or it was some tick, though now her eyes watched his arm, how it was toned, muscled, his thick veins showing. She stood there peering up at him.

Truthfully, Dennis did not expect Jennifer to exit soon. When he heard coughing from behind the closed door, he thought about the pessimistic view. She could cough or choke on her vomit if he was not around to protect her. She was probably stressed and breathed unevenly. Would she need her medicine again? Did she need an inhaler? An innate drive to protect Jennifer resonated in everyone, regardless of personality or other innate desires that might occur as they do with Dennis. If she did not make any movement towards the door soon, he would simply unlock the door and barge inside to see if she was alright.

Of course, there was a key made for Kevin and the others to every single door or lock inside this place, especially Jennifer’s room. Every possible precaution was taken and it was almost foolproof. Dennis paced and insisted on scratching the back of his head every so often. The nervous tick he had existed ever since he was young. Nonetheless, he heard the door squeak open and he became ridged, only fidgeting with the smoothness of the back of his head momentarily before stopping and locking eyes with Jennifer. She looked like a mess.

tumblr_okiohooQdr1tpeh5qo1_500.gif

“My God, Jennifer. Your eyes are so red. Here, come on outside and let’s get some eyedrops on you. I’ll make some tea for you and hopefully that will help you.” Dennis had to let her know that he was here for her. After helping her onto the bed, Dennis lay her body down flat onto her back. Next, Dennis took her special eyedrops and placed the proper amounts into each eye. The results were almost instant. They did not clear up immediately but they were starting to get better and Dennis already had some tea brewing so he just needed to leave for a moment and fill her a cup.

Once returning to Jen’s room and locking the door again, he brought the cup onto her side of the bed. From there, he just stood up on the floor on the side of her bed, looking into her eyes. “How do you feel now? Can I get you anything else?” Dennis continued to try and sound approachable. He did not want to sound intimidating or look intimidating so he pulled a chair up to sit. He learned that if he was standing and someone was sitting, it just gave the appearance of intimidation. She was more likely to respond on equal ground.

Jennifer didn’t have to think; she didn’t have to do anything. Dennis looked concerned with her state, he knew her eyes were in a bad condition. The poor young girl had shed so many tears. They also worried about her energy level and her breathing, she was so fragile, her health was the most important thing. He knew because she was genetically conceived from him and their mother, she had suffered some degenerative traits with her asthma, hyperactivity and emotions. It could have been a lot worse, she could have been handicapped or mentally retarded, though the percentage of that was a little rare. The media and history over the years had used scare tactics and stories to further distant family members from reproducing with each other.

Kevin was surely not Kevin when he raped his mother, no one quite knew which identity he was or if that alter had faded. After it happened, he had a huge break down falling further into pieces. Their mother knew she was mentally unstable, that she had been the sole reason Kevin was ill. She blamed herself, it broke her retched hart how her pregnancy had changed the teenage Kevin who was a young adult. He had such high hopes, they could change, raise her and be some sweet family. Kevin had secretly planned to turn his mother the first signs she showed of hurting their baby. He had reasoned they could both get therapy, that she could get admitted to a rehabilitation place. That they could make this work, that she could start over, raise a child like she should have, a beautiful baby girl. She betrayed all of them, even Jennifer by lying, manipulating Kevin until she disappeared weeks before being due, destroying Kevin.

Dennis had returned with hot tea; he had put eye drops in each of her bloodshot eyes and put gel like ointment below her eyes and eyelids. She sat up, propped up against pillows as she sipped the honey lavender tea. It felt hot and soothing down her raw throat. She wondered if Patricia had made this too but Dennis had left, was only gone for minutes and returned as Dennis.

tumblr_okiohooQdr1tpeh5qo2_540.gif

“No thank you….I’m good, I think.” She mumbled shifting trying to get comfortable, she sighed leaning back. She kept her eyes closed. She drank more of the hot tea and sat it on her nightstand, pulling a thick cover over her. She was drained, every time she cried, it took a lot out of her. She looked over, seeing Dennis in her desk chair, pulled up. He was acting awkward which seemed normal, she was quiet. They both were.

The-Poker-House-2008.jpg

“I heard you think I’m pretty and want to do things to me….” She said propping herself up more against the headboard, using her elbow to make the pillow mold to her back, still trying to uncomfortable. She had a half weak hidden smirk on her face as she sighed, letting her eyes watch his reaction. She noticed he stiffened, he cracked his neck, his uninjured hand rubbing his leg a little rough. Her eyes would go from his hand, up to his face. She didn’t even know why she said that, that was a little direct and overly hormonal. It’s not like she was ever experienced with come on’s. It just came out.

Dennis felt somewhat relieved when Jennifer said she did not need anything else. He hoped she was well on her way to recovering and feeling better. The last thing he wanted was for the blonde to feel discomfort around him. She thanked him but it was not necessary. Dennis was only doing what he knew he needed to do for her. He did it with love and care just how everyone else acted with the blonde. They all shared a common goal together and so far they had done a decent job of reaching it. However, Dennis knew they still had a long ways to go before everything was idealistic.

The quiet bothered Dennis because he was afraid he did something wrong to Jennifer. She looked so peaceful while she sipped her tea and covered up on the bed. He could listen closely and hear how her breathing sounded normal again without any problem. This brought a smile to his face when he looked down. He felt accomplished and proud that he was able to calm Jennifer down and make her somewhat happy or at least remove all the anxiety for the time being. It was a step in the right direction, he figured.

tumblr_ola02cXNdx1uku5qio1_500.gif

He did not expect the next part of her statement though. She knew what he thought of her. She knew what he wanted to do to her. He picked up his arm and scratched at his head nervously. This time, he dug harder into his scalp and anxiously tapped his foot on the floor with a rhythm. He would try to play it off. Well, she knew his desires so he could not avoid them. Dennis would have to convince her that he could control himself and that she had nothing to worry about. After composing himself, Dennis took a deep breath and decided how to respond.

He was too flustered to even notice her smirk. “I… Yeah, you heard correctly. I am so sorry I feel that way. I just can’t help it. You are so beautiful and I just think it would feel good. But I promise you I will control myself. I won’t ever touch you or do anything to you like that. I don’t want to scare you. I was surprised you wanted me here knowing that. It takes a lot out of me to keep away from you but I do it. I don’t want anything to upset you.”

Jennifer listened, Dennis was internally battling a lot. Through his thick low voice, you could hear his embarrassment, hear the shame and concern and almost disgust within himself. The way he scratched his head and one of his foot silently tapped the carper. She still somehow kept the faint grin on her face. His words dug deep, this alter was doing his best to avoid anything he thought might hurt or jeopardize Jennifer.

“I… Yeah, you heard correctly. I am so sorry I feel that way. I just can’t help it. You are so beautiful and I just think it would feel good. But I promise you I will control myself. I won’t ever touch you or do anything to you like that. I don’t want to scare you. I was surprised you wanted me here knowing that. It takes a lot out of me to keep away from you but I do it. I don’t want anything to upset you.”

tumblr_ojlk7nbIaf1tpeh5qo3_540.gif

She could understand his denial, his regret of his thought, his actions. She imagined Kevin must have been pretty tore up about his feelings for her, that they were so strong he had to of acted, to get her here. Jennifer found herself mutually attracted, from the minute she saw him, through each alter she had met, even Patricia….he was a unique individual and the fact he could unlock parts of his brain, that he had so many talents, showed how truly special he was.

“What if I want you to touch me….” She said gaging his reaction, “Can I kiss you?”

Dennis scoffed because it was unbelievable. “Do you actually want me to touch you? Are you serious?” Dennis questioned softly while continuing to scratch the back of his head nervously. It was stunning to even comprehend that Jennifer might want Dennis to touch her. Did she know about him? Everyone had told her Dennis was dangerous so far. However, she was attracted to this personality. What did she see in him? Furthermore, she knew about their relation. Dennis found himself further attracted to the blonde because of everything that happened. This was something new for sure. Dennis had never been around someone like her.

However, Dennis felt even more surprised when she asked to kiss him. Did he hear her correctly? “What did you say? You want to kiss me?” He asked with a huge look of surprise on his face. His eyes were wide and Dennis felt his body trembling. The male started breathing heavily and almost panicked. This was a new situation and he wanted to ensure that Jennifer did not become disgusted by him.

“Yeah-yeah. I would really like to do that. If you want to. I don’t want to push you further or anything. I don’t want to mess anything up. Just tell me what you want to do.” Dennis continued to ask Jennifer what she wanted to do. He was a dominant person but he did not want to lose control and screw up. He felt confident that if Jennifer had control. This would be the safest thing for Dennis to do right now.

Dennis had scoffed and Jennifer just sat there quietly observing him. He kept scratching his head and doing some ticks, showing his nerves. He looked surprised and she noticed he was shaking and it alarmed her. She pushed off the covers and scooted to the edge of her bed, her feed hanging off the side dangling. He was so awkward; his response was very humble but direct. She noticed his breathing. She wondered if her hyperactivity wasn’t just a health issue or if it was just genetic, passed from Kevin to her. That made more sense.

tumblr_okiohooQdr1tpeh5qo3_540.gif

“Just stay still…. okay, very still…. breathe.” She said, somehow she was ungodly calm, calmer than she had ever been in such an intense moment. She had never focused on boys, and even if she remotely liked any guy or had a crush in school, it was nothing like she felt now. Jennifer eased off, so she was teetering off the edge of the bed, her heels touching the carpet, leaning forward as Dennis was at her level sitting on the chair. She let her hands cup either side of his face. He was burning up. “You won’t hurt me. Your just make me feel good.” She breathed before slowly letting her lips close distance, gently pressing her mouth against his. His body was stiff and he didn’t move. She slowly moved her mouth over his and used her tongue to open his mouth, she felt him react and gripped his face slightly harder to prevent him from pulling away. While kissing, him she moved off the bed and sat on his lap, straddling him, either of her legs hanging off his sides on the chair, giving her the advantage as she turned to kiss him.

Dennis was so unsure of how to act. Jennifer only moved closer to him and seemed so calm. She was acting the polar opposite of him tonight. It confused the male to great lengths and caused him to shift uncomfortably in his chair. Their hands touched and he felt his body freeze. Every part of his resolve tried to make him pull away. Just get up. Just get out the room. That’s what he needed to do. However, it was not so simple. He chewed on the inside of his cheek and wanted to keep scratching his head nervously because it helped him somewhat. However, his hand was against her body now and she was in his lap. Before he knew what hit him, Jennifer touched their lips together and her tongue was peeking inside of his mouth. Dennis gasped and tried to pull away but his back just pressed into the back of the chair harder and Jennifer chased him with her mouth.

Finally, he gave into his desires. It did not help that at this angle, her crotch was straddling his and that was driving him wild. His hands rested on her waist and he finally reciprocated the kiss. Feeling her tongue inside of his mouth was special so he used his own tongue to start rubbing against hers and the inside of her mouth. He moaned softly and tilted his head to deepen the kiss. Now he was allowing his innate and primal desires to take over without worrying about anything else. This was enjoyable for Dennis and his anxiety disappeared now. It was easy to get lost in the moment.

It didn’t take long for Dennis to give in. He started kissing her back, letting his tongue explore and wrestle with her mouth. At one point Jennifer grabbed his tongue with her own and just started sucking, wanting to taste him. She could feel him growing hard as she was straddling him on the chair, he was in pajama bottoms as she was leggings, perfect for grinding and pressure. She wondered if her father had been with anybody, had kissed anybody, but now here he was in some isolated location making out with his daughter who was half his age. Did it count because it felt like someone else, through his personality? There was still this taboo of his body, of deep down Kevin was her blood but that just gave her security, reassurance.

normal_00647.jpg

normal_01335.jpg

Jennifer broke the kiss after sucking his tongue and let go, she watched his reaction, his big beady eyes, his breathing, his body and his hardness giving pressure to her own neither region. She leaned forward almost as if she was going to kiss him but instead started kissing his cheek, moving down to his strong jawline, trailing down to his neck and biting down, sucking hard. He smelled good, he tasted good. She let her hands sneak underneath his shirt, feeling his chiseled stomach and chest. She probably shouldn’t have done this but she was a little immature at the moment and started giving him hickines all over his neck, even pulled down his shirt to expose his shoulder. That couldn’t get him trouble, right? Hickies meant someone wanted him, maybe it would make others thing he was seeing somebody outside of work.

She was close to his ear, and her body moved with his heavy breathing but he held her so she didn’t fall. She took a few moments and leaned her head into his, to where her mouth was closer to his left ear. “What are all those things you wanted to do to me…..?” She breathed into his ear. “Show me….I’m giving you permission. I’ll let you know if I don’t want to do something…..I trust you.” She finished before kissing his cheek, sucking on it.

tumblr_inline_ol2stqeT0f1tl5r92_500.gif

This would be a whole other side of Jennifer none of them had seen or witnessed. Hell she had witnessed it because she never had a steady boyfriend. She sounded comfortable, there was something sweet and sexy about how opens he was.

Dennis loved how Jennifer tasted. Her lips and tongue both had a distinct taste. He could not explain in words what the taste was, but he knew he wanted to feel more of her lips. All of his negative emotions were shoved to the back of his brain and the only thing in his mind right now was Jennifer. Her body, her lips, and everything about her was turning him on and making him lose all will and reserve. It took him so long to build it up just to have it all lost by a few touches from this beautiful young woman.

Finally, Dennis started reacting naturally. His erection almost pierced through his pajama pants. It felt like it was going to, at least. Dennis pressed the tip of his length against the blonde and started grinding against her. The first moan finally left his lips and went right into Jen’s mouth. Their mouths were still captured together in a passionate embrace. Dennis was not getting any oxygen so his lungs were burning. However, the need and desire for her kiss and touch greatly outweighed the need to pull back for oxygen. He felt dizzy in the most wonderful way right now.

tumblr_n9mmz7Nqp41thef59o1_500.gif

When the kiss was broken, Dennis showed all signs of being aroused and feeling full of desire. A smirk grew to his lips and he looked satisfied. At the same time, he wanted more. He could not get enough of Jennifer. In this position, it was easy to slide his hands down the small of her back and rest on her ass, squeezing the flesh firmly. They broke the kiss but he leaned forward for one more peck on the lips. He felt at ease now and fully relaxed. Whatever happened next, he was ready for it to happen. Everything was going to swell and he wanted it to continue.

A smile spread on his lips when she gave him a few hickeys and ran her hands all along his body. A few more moans left his lips. She trusted him and he decided to go through with it. With that in mind, Dennis stood and carried the blonde over towards the bed. He dropped her down and crawled on top of the woman. His lips went right towards her neck and he moaned softly. His hands gripped her bust tightly and squeezed on her flesh while grinding a bit harder against her leggings. “Are you sure, Jennifer?” He asked breathlessly one more time. If she said yes this time, Dennis was going to let his fantasies run free

A smile had spread across the older man’s face. It looked genuine and gorgeous as if Dennis was somehow slipping out of the light. As if he was slowly becoming a new personality. Dennis but with more compassion, trust and less strict and dynamic. She could observe all this by his reactions, how his body relaxed. His voice was still quite thick, quite deep, ever leaving him present. Dennis had lifted her from sitting on him, carrying her to the bed and gently placing her on it. He crawled right on top of her, making sure her head was propped on a mound of pillows before attacking her neck with his mouth, sucking, kissing, licking. His hand squeezed one of her breast through her shirt and she felt him grind into her. He had used his knee to spread her legs enough for him to kneel in front before letting his hard-erect member press into spot over and over. Jennifer let out soft noises, between moans and pants letting him know she loved what he was doing.

tumblr_ol85f3irH61sir3doo2_1280.png

Jennifer had never had sex, but like any girl she had gotten turned on occasionally, normally from some obsessive phase over an actor or celebrity from the confines of her own bedroom. Never had she been so attracted to another human in life, especially not one of her own blood relation. She had masturbated periodically but that had nothing on what she was experiencing. Her body was starting to rise in temperature, her neither region was starting to ache, she had never felt the ache be so strong, sending this feeling through her every time his hardness pressed against it. She had already been a little moist from subconsciously being attracted, kind of aroused without noticing it so now more nectar was seeping out, getting her ready.

normal_02262.jpg

“Are you sure, Jennifer?” 

His husky breathless voice, his hungry desire in his eyes, they were such a beautiful blue made her wreath underneath, arching into him more as a low moan came out as she nodded. “Please…..” She begged, he would hear her desperate plea. She kissed him again. “How long have you fantasized, how long have you wanted me…..” she kissed him briefly before continuing to speak, “I thought you were so cute, so gorgeous the first day Dr. Fletcher seen me pictures….I was so amazed someone so strong and happy was my real father.” She didn’t seem the least bit disgusted when saying that, even though Dennis wasn’t Kevin, they all were at the core. “I’ve never had sex before…..” she said, smiling eagerly up at him, knowing it might send him off the edge. “You conceived me….I’m only yours….” She said, not even realizing how fucked up and taboo her sentence was.

normal_04679.jpg

The only thing Jennifer needed to do was say ‘please’ after Dennis asked for reaffirmation. Once the blonde confirmed that she wanted him, Dennis promised himself to enjoy the interaction with Jennifer. Dennis promised he would hide his negative self-talk and fears for the next hour and have fun. It was unlike Dennis to lose his rigidity, but this situation was understandably unlike any previous situation he encountered. After another kiss following her desperate plea, Dennis kept his eyes locked onto Jennifer’s. She wanted to know how long he fantasized about her before she started speaking about seeing his picture from Dr. Fletcher.

Nobody had spoken about his appearance in this way before. Dennis found himself falling deeper over the edge for Jennifer. His erection had officially reached the maximum levels he could ever remember in his entire life. The last part of her words surprised Dennis. It was difficult to believe that she never had sex before. However, he was not complaining. He loved that she was a virgin. She was going to belong to him completely. That was an incredible thing to behold and understand. Before responding, Dennis allowed another smile to capture his expression while leaning down for another kiss.

C41Y91xUoAAwm-e.jpg

“I have fantasized about you the first time I saw you. Kevin was working in the Zoo and you stopped by. He recognized you immediately and told us everything. From that point forward, I wanted to have you. I can’t believe you never had sex before. You are so beautiful and so charming. I am sure guys would have been lined up for miles to touch you, to have sex with you. I am honored to hear this. I will make sure you do not regret it.”

A seductive smirk twitched the corners of his lips before Dennis pulled back, gripping her shirt at the hem and slowly lifting it off her body. Next, the male started kissing her from the neck and traveled inferiorly towards her abdomen. He kissed across every inch of her collarbone, arms, chest, and belly. When he reached the leggings, he was quick to dispose of them as well. His lips planted kisses on the inner part of her thighs along with trailing kisses just above her panties. He spotted the wetness leaking through and he felt a rejuvenation knowing he caused this arousal. Pushing his index finger and middle finger together, Dennis slipped them inside of her panties and felt around for her clitoris. Once reaching it, he started rubbing circles and returned their lips together.

Jennifer gazed at him with a passive happiness, admiring the man who was above her. She had never known where he worked at before, the zoo? That sounded incredible, did he still work there? Her mind got distracted with the location. He had left to go to work today, is that where? He kept talking, he seemed so surprised she was a virgin as if they had all expected her not to be. He was never a part of her life until now, she was so over-protected, so isolated even in her perfect life with her adoptive parents and no one had never even come close to grabbing her attraction, not like him, not like this. He was honored and promised she wouldn’t regret it. His words were once again charming but direct, a little awkward but that’s what she liked about him. He had given her this adorable smile and her heart rate started going higher, not high enough to make her Fitbit go off, but enough to show she was working her lungs and body. She would do her best to keep calm so she didn’t have an attack. She took deep breaths and exhaled, which helped.

His kisses felt amazing, his lips were soft and so warm trailing his own saliva all over her fresh skin. She used this to control her breathing and watched as he easily peeled off her leggings. He saw her floral panties and the wetness, he pushed his two fingers inside her swollen lips to be soaked with her gel like nectar, it was still forming, leaking out. It was a little over excessive but it was normal for Jennifer given her condition, mental state, high arousal and medications. She moaned out loudly, into his mouth as she felt his fingers brush and rub her little nub. He did it delicately not to give her to much stimulation but it felt so fucking good. She gyrated her bottom, spreading her legs as he messaged her blossom and little flower bud, his hand getting soaked in her fluids. Between kissing she exhaled out heavily. “Is that normal….am I supposed to be that wet?” by now you could hear the lewd sounds of him exploring her

Although his eyes were firmly planted against Jennifer’s eyes, Dennis knew her legs spread apart. He felt the separation and found it adorable when he thought about her practically inviting him in between her legs. The smile grew wider and Dennis decided to apply more pressure. His intention was not to harm her. The intention was to create a pleasurable feeling. The pressure was not too much but it was still ample. Dennis knew how to pleasure a woman. Although Kevin himself had not had too many interactions with women, Dennis happened to have this as one of his skills more than anyone else.

All problems floated away at once. It was like Jennifer took them from his life and made them disappear. His awkwardness and rigid personality dissipated and he became carefree and happy. It was an exhilarating feeling. Dennis allowed his lips to kiss down her collarbone while feeling her wetness. Her words made him smile.

“Everything is perfectly normal. All it does is shows me how much you want this and how much you are turned on. The wetter, the better.”

The last sentence might sound corny but it was true. There was no such thing as being “too wet.” Finally, Dennis was ready to get started. The male sat upright and broke the kiss to remove his shirt. His body was toned. His muscles were defined. And he was clearly fit and tanned. His appearance had always been underrated. Besides, nobody could think he was so handsome underneath the thick, ugly janitor uniform he was forced to wear. His eyes returned to Jennifer’s and he began kissing her again, sliding his tongue into her mouth one more time as his fingers began stroking through her hair. He rubbed the crotch of his pants again against her.

“You can touch me, Jennifer. Go on. Pull down my pants.”

Jennifer nodded at his explanation. He reassured her that her being soaking wet already was perfectly normal. He seemed excited, happy that he was the core root of her arousal right now. He broke the kiss and stood up on his knees, towering over her small curvy form as he pulled of his shirt. His muscles flexed and she saw his body, and exhaled, gulping. Her eyes would travel up his abs, across his board chest and down his fine toned arms. He was beastly in a way [ lol sorry ;) ]. He leaned back down to kiss her passionately while letting his hands comb through her tousled blonde hair.

tumblr_ogsa1ftBhk1tpeh5qo2_540.gif

Jennifer licked her lips and pushed up a little, to a sitting positon as he was resting back on his knees in front of her. Then she seemed very distracted for the moment. She lifted and used her hand to slide over the floral sheets, you could feel they were slightly moist but nothing else. She looked back up to him. She knew he was turned on, completely focused on just her but she didn’t want him melting down afterwards.

“You can touch me, Jennifer. Go on. Pull down my pants.”

“Give me one second.” She said pushing up, on her knees to kiss him and then crawled off the bed, her bare legs visible, walking in just her panties and t-shirt to her closet. She opened it and pulled out a solid plane sheet and unfolded it. It was folded so neatly as if it could been put on display. She walked back over and pushed the thick duvets and sheets back to lay out the new sheet on the bed. Then she went into the bathroom and came out with a few folded towels and unfolded one laying it out and keeping the other two close.

tumblr_olmiq6Fbml1tpeh5qo1_540.gif

Dennis would have realized she feared making a mess on her bed from them having intercourse, that he was overly compulsive and might freak out. All they would have to do is roll up the sheets and towel, they had extra to use for cleaning up. So, he wouldn’t have to completely change her bed. Would he find comfort in knowing how concerned she was for his mental condition, his ways? She climbed back with his help back onto the bed. She felt him hugging her, tightly, it wasn’t just sexual. Her body was pressed against hot skin. She hugged him back.

normal_05669.jpg

“That wasn’t necessary as nothing from you could be degusting, any mess from you I would deal with, but thank you…”

Jennifer pulled back, smiling at seeing him so different. “Easy clean up so you can get rest before work….” She felt him kiss her forehead, it was affectionate, maybe parts were showing through Dennis through other personalities or Kevin’s core.

“Can I pull down your pants now?” She asked, out of nowhere seeing his weird grin, almost a laugh. She took his pajama bottoms and easily pushed them down revealing his thick, clean shaven cock, immaculate like the rest of him. She had never seen a man’s anatomy, not in person. She breathed out taking in the site, he was so large, would it hurt? She didn’t seem to care. She looked up at him, as he looked intense as if worried what she might think. She let one hand gently but firmly grasp around, her fingers squeezing the hot flesh.

“Your so big…..will it hurt?” She felt herself aching for him, feeling more of her fluids seeping, soaking her panties.

When Jennifer first moved away from the bed, Dennis’ pessimistic thoughts returned. Was she going to hide in the bathroom again? Did he do something wrong? He had no idea what he could have possibly done wrong to upset her. However, he quickly learned what she was doing and appreciated the gesture. At least now she knew it was unnecessary. When she pulled down his pants and felt him, an immediate moan left his lips. He was so aroused from merely thinking about this that all the blonde needed to do was touch him and it would send him into a whirlwind of pleasure.

“Honestly, it will hurt at first. That’s just how it happens. When we get into it, though, it should go away.” Dennis knew what women expected during their first time having sex. Everyone knew that it hurt at first but the pain did not last. Dennis was ready to continue, now undoing the bra from her chest and exposing her breasts. He welcomed them by kissing the bottom, top, and sides of each mound of flesh before wrapping his lips around each of her nipples and tracing her areolas with his tongue. The next order of business was removing her panties.

He did this in an unorthodox way. His hands rested on her thighs and his teeth animalistically gripped her panties and slowly pulled them down off her body. He could see the wetness seeping out and it made him grin even wider. This was going to be incredible. He pressed his lips together and kissed her sweet, wet pussy lips and playfully nipped at the outer folds and labia before sliding his tongue inside of her. Next, the male pressed two fingers onto her clitoris and started rubbing slow circles, wanting to bring her some pleasure first before they actually had sex. That might help her feel more comfortable and less pain when they started.

Jennifer let out small breaths as Dennis explored her perky beast with his tongue. He traced the out edges before kissing and sucking on the nipples, making her arch back, his hand around her waist holding her up. His mouth was warm and her nipples got harder with the touch of his tongue. He gently pushed her down onto the bed and both of his hands hovered on her waist as he gave her intense blue eyes. He had explained thoroughly it would only hurt in the beginning. He was blunt and it was rather comforting to not play all the mind games or have the mushy romantic comments.

tumblr_olrkupCuB91qmnzzko2_500.png

He bent low until the edge of his mouth bit her panties, looking at her so she would watch as she pulled them down her legs, his hand arching her back so her bum lifted enough for him to do so, they slid right off exposing her swollen sex. He would be amazed at how aroused she was, her clear fluid was leaking out. He grinned and pushed her legs apart, breathing, teasing her, making her try to move but not before he kissed her wet folds, giving them each attention before parting them with his tongue, letting it dance over her little nub.

Jennifer was wide eyed, dilated in a drug like pleasured state staring at the ceiling, her body would convulse or move as he hit certain spots, it felt so good, it felt so good and he was making her wetter. She could feel it coming out and coating her walls While letting his tongue explore the inside of her sex, he let two fingers rub slow circles on her clit making her buck, which forced him to suck on her harder, she could even hear the noises, like suction.

“Oh…..god….” She breathed out, tossing her head, biting her lips. She was completely in the moment, enjoying the sexual touch from him.

Dennis realized how Jennifer reacted to his kissing, touching, and sucking on her breasts. He would admit it, that was probably his favorite part of her body. Her ass and her bust were both big in a good way. It was difficult to discern which aspect he liked better. He figured he would never have to choose because he could touch them both whenever he pleased. However, her breasts just looked so perky and sexy. It was difficult to explain in words but seeing them, kissing them, and just touching them drove the young man wild. They were perfect for in his mind.

Dennis kept this up for a few minutes, letting her sweet nectar coat his tongue. He released a moan against her wet, tight pussy, letting the voice reverberate throughout her entire body. A smirk grew across his face and Dennis decided to change things up. Instead of sliding his tongue inside of the woman, he placed his tongue onto her clitoris. He switched around from tracing circles to tracing random shapes or sometimes just moving laterally and vertically across her mound of nerves. Regardless of what he did, his tongue touched every inch of her clit a few times. At the end, he was letting his tongue trace a figure eight over the nerves.

Split4.gif

For maximum pleasure, he pushed his index finger inside of Jennifer. Since she was a virgin and incredibly tight, Dennis decided one finger was enough. If she got used to the feeling, he could add two later. However, he was happy to take things slow. His teeth would playfully nip at her folds before returning his lips to her clit. His finger slowly thrust in and out of her interest in a motion just like he was fucking her. His free hand continued to fondle her ass, squeezing the flesh with a firm grip, making sure both cheeks were given attention.

The older man seemed to know exactly how and where to give the young blonde attention. Her senses were heightened and the stimulation was perfect. As he moaned, she felt it, throughout her body. She let out a light gasp, exhaling hard, trying to remain still, trying to keep calm but it was difficult not to squirm. Then he started toying with her rose bud and while doing so he fondled with her rear, not letting once place get lonely. He started using his one index finger to simulate the process of sex and it felt good, she was started to drip onto the bed, with her thick clear gel like nectar. She could moan out as she felt Dennis sucking it up, as much of it as he could, cleaning her.

“Den-de-dennis…” She stammered through a raspy breath. He stopped to peer up at her and knew she also needed physical and mental contact. He crawled back over, looking down at her. The way his eyes traveled. He looked a little different without his glasses, but still gorgeous.

tumblr_olrkupCuB91qmnzzko2_500.png

“You might not like the way you taste….” He got out before she pulled him down, needing him. She kissed him, hard, passionately, she tasted herself but it didn’t bother her, it didn’t smell the greatest but she knew it was natural and if he was a clean freak and this wasn’t bothering him, it must be ok.

“Will the others be upset? Will Kevin….I know, I mean I know technically I’m related…” She felt Dennis kiss her softly interrupting her.

“We don’t need to worry about the others.” Dennis answered without hesitation. There might be real consequences later but he did not let that thought cross his mind right now. Nothing was going to bother the male and ruin this moment. After the kiss ended, Dennis pressed kisses onto the blonde’s neck. He traveled up and down every inch of her neck with his lips. Her skin was so soft and even tasted distinctively. Dennis loved this and he was enjoying everything. Since she was wet enough now, the male figured it was time for them to start making love together. The smile grew on his face and he kept their eyes locked together.

Next, Dennis placed both hands onto her breasts and started squeezing the mounds of flesh firmly. Their eyes were locked together still and Dennis let his fingers play with her nipples. He started pinching and gripping the rosebuds and pulling on them. The teasing was done well enough in Dennis’ opinion so he decided to rub the tip of his cock against her entrance, letting her feel him. Dennis began kissing her, sliding his tongue inside of her mouth and against her lips.

“Get ready, baby. This might hurt at first but it is going to feel good. I promise.” With that, Dennis kept eye contact and slowly pushed inside of the blonde, filling her tight womanhood with his thick, hard cock for the first time.

She let out a gasp into his lips as she finally felt his engorged flesh against her swollen folds, the tips nuzzled its way into her entrance teasing. She kissed him eagerly. This was about to happen, she was about to lose her innocence, her purity to her own flesh and blood, to one of his alters who loved her unconditionally. “Get ready, baby. This might hurt at first but it is going to feel good. I promise.” Then she felt him push himself slowly, very slowly inside her tight insides, his eyes never leaving hers, his face only inches away. Her mouth opened silently, he nodded, kissing her in pecks. She clenched her eyes as it stung, he stopped letting her exhale, her insides stretching to his thickness, she was in discomfort but let out an adorable breathy smile and he pushed deeper till he was hilt in, he stayed that way for the longest time. He was so large, so hard. He must have already broke her hymn, as thick blood would also coat his dick, making it slicker and easier. She was already leaking nectar. He would know, she was emotionally and physically aroused by him, that would give him gratification, confidence.

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-02%20at%202.25.51%20PM_zpsc0j1ytdy.png

She would feel both of his hands intertwine with her fingers, closing them and gently putting them above her head. He still hadn’t started moving and slowly he pulled in and out, but not completely coming all the way out. It took a couple thrust before he noticed her reacting. Then slowly she started grounding, pushing herself, he made sure not to thrust to hard, knowing she was almost forcing herself to be as close to him.

“Shhhhhh….let me do the work, relax….don’t make yourself sore….shhhh.” She heard his husky passionate tone say.

Even though Dennis already enjoyed himself, this session of making love to Jennifer was not about him. Rather, it was all about the blonde beneath him. It was her first time so Dennis needed to make it memorable. He also needed to take things slow so he did not harm her. The last thing he wanted was for her first experience having sex with him to end with a negative taste. If everything went well, Dennis hoped she wanted to do this again in the future. Dennis loved how it felt but he was only focused on Jennifer’s pleasure, not his own.

Once she seemed to be adjusted to his girth, Dennis slowly began rubbing his hips in a circular motion. There was no thrusting involve and his cock simply rubbed around every inch of her walls. It seemed the pain went away when she tried grinding back into him. At least she felt good enough and eager enough to do that. Dennis decided to add some thrusting now. While he did not pull as far back as he could, Dennis did pull back a few inches before pushing forward again. His cock was so thick and long, so it pressed against her cervix each time his hips moved forward.

source.gif

He thought about other ways to pleasure her. One hand snaked in between their bodies and his index finger and middle finger pressed onto the blonde’s clitoris. Dennis used those fingers and started rubbing circles on her sensitive bundle of nerves. His remaining hand started fondling her breasts. He took his time with her bust, squeezing and kneading one of the breasts for a few seconds before playfully pulling and pinching her nipples. After playing with one breast, he alternated and repeated the same process with the other. Finally, he leaned down to kiss her again, sliding his tongue immediately into her mouth. The kiss lasted for a good two or three minutes before Dennis pulled away, keeping his pace pumping inside of her.

“How do you feel so far, Jennifer?”

Jennifer gasped out for breath from Dennis passionately kissing her for a few minutes. His kisses were deep and aggressive. That wasn’t before started slowly moving his hips in a circular motion to make love to her, never completely pulling out, never being aggressive in motions down there. His length was thick she still had to take deep breaths every deep thrust to get adjusted. Every thrust made her untouched tight walls mold to his size. Her own blood and fluids would coat his member, making it easier for him to please her.

He was somehow able to continue stimulating with one hand giving attention to her rose bud, messaging circles around the gentle nerves, but nothing to stimulating, just light touches with his firm hands and the other gave attention her breasts. Her mind was trying to comprehend whole being in pleasure how his bandage and broken hand was still giving her pleasure, though he was just using his unbroken fingers. That somehow got to her. He still had a healing cut from when her step father had attached him a week or so ago.

tumblr_olmiq6Fbml1tpeh5qo3_400.gif

Her breathing was a little to labored and her Fitbit turned orange, one level below red and started flashing. She took large inhale and exhale; her mouth was creating to much saliva again as it was harder to breathe.

Before she could say anything, Dennis stopped but didn’t pull out, he kept still using one hand to hold himself up, to keep his weight off monitoring her, his eyes lustful but more concerned. His bandage hand gently grabbed her wrist which was stretched outright and checked her pulse and vitals. She was close to an attack. He had that look where his face contorted. Jennifer gulped. He pulled out and before she could plead he darted for his keys on top of the shelf and then frantically unlocked the door and left, but the door was left open, cracked. She was breathing hard, left laying naked on the bed and pulled the covers over, sitting up.

normal_04810.jpg

Although Dennis had enjoyed his time with Jennifer tonight, her safety was of his utmost concern. The intelligence everyone possessed allowed each personality to understand what Jennifer’s condition was. In fact, some of them related to her because one of the personalities had diabetes. It was a phenomenon that confused Doctor Fletcher and aided in her research. Nonetheless, having to deal with those issues gave everyone a knowledge of what to do in medical emergencies and how to prepare. Dennis grabbed her inhaler along with other medicines she needed to calm down. The nude male made haste and returned to the bedroom.

tumblr_ok8ktj8LDg1tpeh5qo1_500.gif

Since Jennifer’s breathing was a problem, Dennis hurried his step and even left the door wide open this time. Sitting down onto the bed, he handed her the inhaler and other medicine she might need. Additionally, he grabbed a bottle of the cold water from her refrigerator in case she needed something to drink.

“Breathe, Jennifer. In through your nose and out through your mouth. You’re going to be alright. Everything’s okay.” The male kept his voice deep, low, and quiet. One hand placed onto the upper part of her left thigh and he started stroking her skin. That contact was non-sexual and meant to simply ease her and calm her down.

tumblr_okgia50OxO1uuzdc5o4_400.gif

He even breathed in sync with Jennifer, giving her a visual representation of the calm breathing. When the blonde finally calmed down, he adjusted her pillows slightly and relinquished the medicine from her grasp. “Are you feeling better yet?” He knew she was breathing better because her fitbit showed safe levels. However, he was thinking more about her mental state and emotions at the time. He wondered what her reaction to all of this was going to be. He hoped she did not feel like she messed up.

Jennifer was left in a hell of state, breathing heavy. Had she done something wrong? Then soon as she doubted herself the door bust open, he didn’t even close it and she could see the hallway. He handed her an inhaler and she quickly knew what to do and everything made sense. She took two large breaths and held the medicine in her throat and then slowly let it out slumping forward. She was controlling her breathing as Dennis grabbed a bottle, already opening it. She rubbed her nose and took the water, chugging it, trying to calm down her saliva.

“Breathe, Jennifer. In through your nose and out through your mouth. You’re going to be alright. Everything’s okay.” 

She watched his thick chiseled chest as he gave her visuals of how to breathe, deep breaths in and out and she followed, until her breathing was in sync. They did that for a while before he adjusted her pillow, leaned back pulling the covers over. She could feel how soaking wet she was, she was dripping even making a mess underneath her. She wondered if that was normal? Luckily a towel had somehow stuck beneath her, even though it was wrinkled from all her moving after her attack. Then she leaned back, putting into retrospect what actually just happened, not just her asthma attack from over stimulation but she had tried to have sex with Kevin, her father, even though she hadn’t met Kevin yet, that or she didn’t know.

“Are you feeling better yet?” 

tumblr_ol5bzcBICR1qmnzzko2_400.jpg

She opened her eyes and looked at him, her face lost. “I can’t even do THAT right….fuckin asthma,” she muttered trying not to get worked up and leaned back further looking annoyed and ashamed of herself. She looked down to see Dennis beside her on the bed but on the floor, on his knee’s, holding her hand, which completely blew her mind.

“Your very special…. you did nothing wrong. I should have remembered; I should have taken responsibility and not put you in danger. I am sorry Jennifer.” He said, as if he was blaming himself.

“……Bu-bu-b-b-but I-I….” She felt him squeeze her hand, his other hand, his injured bandage hand was in a fist.

tumblr_ojlk7nbIaf1tpeh5qo4_540.gif

“Stop….Dennis stop it” She put her free hand over his, loosening his fingers. Her eyes went from him on the floor, to the door wide open. His eyes drilled into hers, as if preparing if she tried to do something stupid, while dealing with his own anger at himself.

“I’m not running….” She breathed out locking her eyes with him.

Back
Top Bottom