Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

RP: SPLIT : ONLY HUMAN [ Horror_Show & randomname98766789 ]

Indeed, Dennis knew exactly who Jennifer was. Countless hours were spent thinking about the blonde. At first, he only saw photographs until the day Kevin saw Jennifer at the zoo. Her picture became much more vivid. When he first grabbed her from the dance studio parking lot, she became real to him. It did not help his overactive sexual drive and desire for Jennifer when she leaned forward on all fours. God, that was the most sultry look possible and Dennis had to wrench his face away from looking down her shirt. God knew he would love to look though. Dennis wanted to do so much more than look.

Anger was boiling within his skin but not really at Jennifer. Dennis felt more anger with himself than anything. He practiced so hard to not feel this way about Jennifer yet he was only inside the room for a few minutes and those emotions returned. He was absolutely helpless against the feelings and the desires. It was only natural but his desires were deeper than just wanting her body. It was what he wanted to do with her body that irked Dennis. It was not normal in the eyes of most people and he did not want to scare or hurt Jennifer. Kevin would be so mad at him and they had to protect Kevin. In protecting Kevin, they had to all watch over Jennifer.

Before things got out of hand, Dennis left the room. He did not last as long as he wanted. While fuming, he grabbed the flowers and animals before returning. It was still difficult to concentrate. His breathing was ragged and his hands were clenching and flexing repeatedly before loosening the grip of his fingertips on his palms. He felt each fingertip digging into a metacarpal bone at the beginning of each finger and he tried to calm himself down while handing the gifts to her. At least it seemed like she enjoyed those gifts. That was a good start Dennis figured. He even spoke about going to Disney World with Jennifer. That was something Kevin always wanted to do and how Barry knew to arrange these trips and these things. It was a wonderful thought. It was more of a thing a father would do with a young child but even teenagers and young women could still enjoy Disney world. That was a big deal for Kevin later. But they had such a long way to go before that happened.

NEtprD8IuLH0wB_2_b.jpg

Dennis felt his heartbeat quicken further when she talked about letting her contact her parents. Oh boy. Dennis was not the rational one here. He fidgeted with his collar, something he did when he was nervous. Absently, he flipped a book back upright on the shelf because it was at an angle and his OCD flared up because of it. He began to fervently shake her had at Jennifer. Though he knew not what would happen, the one rule that everyone had was not to allow her talking with anyone outside of this place. Besides, Dennis did not even have the codes to do this. It was only unlockable by Barry.

“I-I’m sorry Jennifer. I can’t do that. They won’t let me. They say you can’t have any conversation with anyone outside our home. They won’t find you here. It won’t matter what happens. You might pull a trick on us. She said we could not trust you yet. Is that what this is? Do you want to leave that bad? Kevin will be heartbroken. Do you have any idea how badly losing you upset him?”

Now he was getting pissed at Jennifer. Dennis saw this as her trying to call for help to someone outside of the house. His moment of weakness was replaced by a moment of clarity and he would stand his ground. He could easily get the codes from Barry if he wanted but he would withhold.

Simply, Barry crossed his arms and looked at Jennifer.

JS117974794_Film-Stills_Film-Split-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqZgEkZX3M936N5BQK4Va8RWtT0gK_6EfZT336f62EI5U.jpg

“This place can be perfect. You just have to be a good girl. Nobody wants to hurt you but bad girls do get punished. You can’t talk about that ever again. I won’t tell anyone. But you can’t say anything like that again.” It was taking all Dennis had to stay back. His hands were clenching again and he almost felt sorrowful that she had dressed up over her previous clothing. It was so revealing and so sexy. It was almost a shame to see her wearing something else. Again, Dennis chewed nervously on the inside of his lip.

“Please, sit back down. You’re making me anxious…” He added, feeling both a general anxiety and a sexual anxiety. It was a mistake to allow Dennis to come to light so far. The fight inside his mind was taking a mental and physical toil on Kevin and everyone else for that matter.

Jennifer stood there, alarmed, cautious of how Dennis was reacting. His words making her silent. She could see he was internally struggling and she knew it was because of his disorder, his apparent sexual desire for her. For each identity, it was easier to be attracted because they were all different from Kevin. Jennifer stood there but didn’t return to the bed like he asked.

“You don’t seem to understand. They will file a report and I will become missing, my face will be plastered all over America. The moment that happens this becomes a kidnapping. You mentioned Disney World…how would you ever go anywhere with me years later if I was considered missing?”

Jennifer walked up and grabbed his hands, her hands would be so soft and warm against his strong sweaty palms. His eyes would be wide as she gazed up at him.

“I just need to be able to write an email. Any of you can check it…. I don’t have to talk to anybody verbally. Just let me write an email telling them I chose to run away; I chose to leave…. they can’t file it the report then. Please Dennis…..”

Dennis glared at her and lost control, he grabbed her and lifted her up making her yelp. He threw her on the bed. He bent over, pinning her arms down, hovering over her, panting. Fighting his urges, fighting his own demons.

“I said not to talk about it anymore…. you being very bad Jennifer.” He breathed, his nostrils flaring.

“Your not stupid! Your smart….I don’t want to run….I’m trying to make it easier for you to have me.” She said in very careful precise words, but not without a shaky emotional voice.

The bruises around Jennifer’s wrists from their first encounter had faded. Dennis just supplied the blonde with fresh markings around both wrists. The enraged personality also felt bewildered and directionless. He already struggled against the immoral sexual urges. A second struggle developed between allowing Jennifer to email her family versus preventing contact.

c33d22f3299b05813d454cd5ead3136f.jpg

Whatever you do, you cannot let Jennifer speak to anyone other than us.

You cannot let her go outside.

You cannot let her leave her room.

Keep the internet turned off. She might email somebody for help.

They can trace the address of where the email was sent.

She must learn the rules.

You cannot let her email her parents.

She is right. She can relay that she was okay. Nobody will look for her if she ran away.

She was lying. She was going to give away her position.

If this goes bad, this would be ALL YOUR FUCKING FAULT.

“GOD DAMN IT. I KNOW.”

Split-Image.jpg

From internal to external conflict, Dennis was losing his mind. Such a simple choice was becoming impossible to make. Jumping backwards off the bed, Dennis clenched his fist and slammed it against the nearest wall. Because of the special, metal material, his hand and forearm were likely broken. A violent shout elicited from his lips as the personalities jockeyed for position to bring into the light.

Millions of thoughts continued rushing through Dennis’ head. It was almost like all twenty-two others were giving their input. Kevin needed to keep Jennifer away from other people. They would hurt her. On the other hand, the logical part of Kevin thought about how much easier it would make the situation if John and Rachael thought Jennifer ran away. Nobody could report her missing. If the blonde was spotted outside somewhere, nobody would pay any attention.

If a statewide alert for Jennifer escaped, she would be noticed immediately. Dennis chewed so hard on the interior of his cheek that it was bleeding and a drop slipped down the corner of his lip. It almost felt like an anxiety attack was happening. People with dissociative identity order could not deal with the stressful situation especially when one of the weaker minded personalities was showing.

“Fine, okay. You fucking win. I will let you fucking email your parents. Barry will send it. Write down what you want to say and Barry will log-in and send the email later.”

It was the best solution. She would write down what she wanted to send and Barry could send the email from outside the room. Jennifer would never have direct access to the internet or contact with her parents.

Jennifer was left on the bed in silent tears, stunned as he let go and back away. He punched one wall which was metal underneath the wallpapering. You would hear his knuckles crack and hear him cry out hunched over against the wall. Then as Jennifer sat up, her own breathing heavy small cries saw blood drip from his mouth. It was bad enough he already had a bandage around his head that was from the laceration he had gotten a few weeks ago from her stepfather. His eyes were bloodshot and bulging and he screamed out making Jennifer shudder, silently shaking.

“GOD DAMN IT. I KNOW.” 

Jennifer sat there, scared but more concerned for her father’s well-being and state of mind than her own. To see a grown man this distraught, to have been pushed this far. His mental health was declining right in front of his own blood. Then he leaned against the wall, sounding pissed as he spoke, that she could write what she wanted to say and Barry would email it. Jennifer let out another cry, but of relief, thinking he wouldn’t even do that. Seeing Jennifer this upset, this scare because of his actions made him furious at himself, at the whole situation. He was failing Kevin.

Jennifer slowly got off the bed, standing next to it. Her face a mess, she could see his rage and psychical pain. His hand wasn’t positioned right.

giphy-51.gif

“Can C-C-Can I hug you…..Pl-Pl-Please.” She cried, she needed comfort, needed human contact, she needed him, she wanted to help HIM right now. “Pl-pl-please.” She begged. She knew he was scared of contact with her but she didn’t care.

Dennis had already failed. He was allowing her to (indirectly) contact someone outside of the house. Barry would send the message but Jennifer was still talking to her parents figuratively. Secondly, Kevin never wanted to scare Jennifer. She should be safe and happy. The woman was crying, clearly scared, and Dennis could do nothing to stop what happened. Dennis was a failure and he hated himself. Not only that, it was likely he would be kept in the dark for a long time after today’s events.

Making things worse, Jennifer approached him and wanted to hug him. The words from the others replayed inside of Dennis’ mind.

Don’t ever touch her. You can’t touch her. Control your urges, Dennis. You know if you have one touch, you can’t stop yourself.

It was true. Dennis’ biggest fear was hugging Jennifer then being unable to stop himself from going further. With a throbbing pain stemming from his wrist all the way down to his elbow, Dennis felt himself breathing heavy. He backed up until he reached the wall beside of her bed.

“N-No… I can’t touch you.”

split-trailer-2-still.JPG

She kept coming and begging him for a hug. It was just a hug, right? One look into those gorgeous eyes and Dennis finally gave in. After cursing underneath his breath, he tentatively wrapped his right, injured arm around her shoulders followed by his left arm. With a small squeeze, he pulled Jennifer into his chest and hugged her. Strangely enough, he felt relief after touching her like this and his breathing was calming down.

Though his urges returned, Dennis tried to keep his mind off those dark thoughts and focus on helping Jennifer feel better.

“It’s okay… nothing bad is going to happen.”

Dennis was leaning against the wall, putting most of his heavy weight into his side. He was holding his injured arm. He told her he couldn’t touch her and that only made her keep active at begging him. She wanted to console him, wanted to be in his arms, it didn’t matter who in the fuck he was at the moment. There was this thick heavy cloud that consumed Dennis, this cloud of vulnerability. Then he looked at her tearful eyes. They would have never seen a young girl, this upset, this emotional wanting his to be this close.

Screen%20Shot%202017-01-31%20at%201.57.00%20PM_zpsvduwrsak.png

Lots of people tolerated him, his co-workers, Dr. Fletcher seemed to genuinely care for all of him, but most people shunned him. He had to normally stay one personality, keep them in the light if he made a public appearance above ground. There was a short period he had a break, he was more stable than he had ever been, only a few personalities, the good ones had light. He had even attended adult education classes the Philadelphia zoo had paid for, had a little social contact with a few people, who now were long gone. That was a long time ago, maybe almost a decade ago when he was in his middle twenties.

He nodded, motioning her over as he pushed off the wall cursing under his breath. Jennifer may have caught him off guard because she attacked him in a desperate, tight hug. Her body impacting his sent him back into the wall, she was surrendering to all of him. Sobs couldn’t help coming out, it was her emotions, her hyperactivity, she had been called a cry baby growing up. It was her only way of expressing her intense emotions. She felt him hug her back, keeping him against his chest. Finally, she felt his breath calming down. His low voice softer.

200_s.gif

“It’s okay… nothing bad is going to happen.”

“Don’t leave me…. you can’t keep leaving me in here alone. Please,” she cried into his chest, “You said you wouldn’t hurt me….” She looked up at him, there was a small height difference. She squeezed him tighter, burying her head into his buttoned-up shirt. He would normally be super OCD, about dirt, germs, but somehow, even though she was a mess getting fluids on him he didn’t care, she was a part of him.

“You need to fix your hand, its broken….do you need to go to the hospital?” She said fearful she would be left alone here for hours but it least he would be ok. He shook his hand; Dennis could bear a horrible amount of pain. He could reset it and bandage it. He had more medical supplies down here than they needed. She bit her lip, sucking in a breath wiping snot, pulling back to delicately take his hand, it was shaking.

“Let me help you…. I can help.” She said, looking up at him. “Can you bring in some bandages…anything you have.” She asked breathing hard, still holding his arm. He nodded, breathing hard and pushed off the wall heading toward the door and opened it with his good arm. Jennifer stood there, scared he wouldn’t come back, not as Dennis. She walked to the door as he walked out about it shut it, he eyed her, his eyes were dominant but kind, telling her to back away.

“No…I’ll stay here…door open, don’t shut it. Don’t leave me….Dennis don’t leave me.” She said sucking in breaths.

It was becoming shamelessly difficult to ignore Jennifer. Second to only Kevin, Dennis felt the most attraction and attachment to Jennifer for obvious reasons. She was weaving her way inside of his heart. Did Dennis want to leave her alone? Nope. She did not understand that Dennis had no choice. The consequences for his actions were already going to be severe enough. Dennis would also punish himself. The obsessive male normally controlled his desires and actions. This young woman was a glaring weak spot in his nature. It felt impossible to tell her “no”. Dennis gritted his teeth uncomfortably while deducing his next course of action.

The metallic taste of his blood from the previous fits of chewing on his cheek still existed. Dennis felt a small drop running out of his mouth so he licked his lips to cease the blood trail. It felt amazing to hug Jennifer. Her body was so small and so soft compared to his own body. They almost molded together perfectly. As strong as Dennis fought against the desires, he wanted to hold Jennifer again. He wanted to stay inside with Jennifer. He wanted so many things but he felt torn apart. His arm continued to throb and something had to be done.

11252172_938199852904484_4220818862952039142_n.jpg

“Jennifer, you do NOT UNDERSTAND WHAT IS GOING ON HERE!”

Dennis became infuriated again and started shouting. Catching himself, the male whimpered quietly and apologized.

“I’m sorry that I yell at you. This is so difficult for me. I’m trying to be good. I’m trying to help but I can’t stop thinking about you and the rules that we have. I can’t let you out of the room yet. Only Kevin can make that decision. I’ll find the medical supplies and you can help my hand. That is the best I can do. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.”

Before Jennifer had another chance to keep talking, Dennis slipped into the hallway and slammed the door close before locking all locks again. It was a hassle to lock twelve locks before entering and exiting. Kevin decided it was a necessity and approved the combination of locks. If Dennis stood inside that room another second long, he might never leave. Jennifer might have convinced him to let her outside. Everything that could have resulted would have been treacherous. Dennis was operating on damage control mode now. His hand fucking hurt. Why did he punch the metal? His temper flared and all logic left his mind.

Dennis was not medically inclined. One of the personalities was a doctor. Her name was Sarah and she was one of the most minor personalities. She formed whenever Kevin was hurt as a child: it was often. Whether his mother did something or he was bullied, Sarah always showed up to heal Kevin and give him the medical attention he needed. A tub of medical supplies was tucked away into the corner of Kevin’s bedroom. Dennis hoped Jennifer would know what to do because he sure as hell did not.

He groaned loudly after trying to lift the tub. His injured hand would not bear any weight. He dragged the tub all the way into Jennifer’s room. Following protocol, he unlocked the door and locked it immediately before looking at Jennifer. With a kick, he slid the tub of supplies closer to the blonde and sat down with a grunt on a nearby chair.

Split-M-Night-Shyamalan-James-McAvoy.jpg

“I don’t know what is there. That’s just where she keeps the medical supplies. I hope you know what you’re doing. It hurts so much…” The adrenaline wore off and the pain was taking place. Dennis was nearly in tears.

“I’m sorry that I yell at you. This is so difficult for me. I’m trying to be good. I’m trying to help but I can’t stop thinking about you and the rules that we have. I can’t let you out of the room yet. Only Kevin can make that decision. I’ll find the medical supplies and you can help my hand. That is the best I can do. I’m sorry. I’m so sorry.” 

His voice reverberated through the room, it had a dangerous tone to it. It was a tone you froze in the moment, her own breath caught in her throat as he quickly slipped away, slamming the door with so much force the wall’s shook. One of her wall decorations had collapsed on the carpet. She stood there, numb, empty and sniffled. Her eyes were so damn raw, so red. They made the blues of her eyes more vibrant. The locks were latched and she was so out of it she didn’t count as he struggled to lock them with one hand.

She held her hands together, repeating his words in her mind. I’m trying to be good, I’m trying to help but I can’t stop thinking about you and the rules we have. She had remembered Hedwig speaking of his desires, that he was sexually attracted and fighting every moment. Was he a sex addict? Some reason the thought of him being very sexually active with other women constantly was sickening, not because of the act but because she was starting to fall deeper into this dark fairy tale. Hedwig had said he didn’t mean harm. She had to remain calm. She was about to go to the bathroom when she turned, gasping as she heard the doors being unlocked the same way, with struggle, she could feel his weight against the door. It was Dennis, it had to be.

02581b1f-5d6a-4663-a485-38e89e4a4e40_zpsqkalnhkr.jpg

The door opened and he fell back against it making it slam shut, he turned to follow protocol. He kicked the tub of medical supplies across the carpet, some of the supplies falling out as he slumped into a recliner, one that was covered in a fancy floral pattern. The corner had been made to be like a small little lounge/reading nook for her. She pulled the supplies over to where he was, she dropped to her knee’s. Her sweat pants being a little lose, had fallen slightly over her behind, showing her pajama shorts and underwear, she was still very clothed it least. She pulled out brand new packages of ace bandages and clips. Normally this would be done in some medical clinic, his hand would be numbed. She would have asked if he had access to pain killers, but she didn’t want to risk him leaving or struggling to get up. She luckily enough found gauze and ripped them open and looked around the room. She got up and started rummaging through all the random brand new items in her room.

She found a hard-back book, it was an adult coloring book but it could be replaced, it had hard cardboard material for the cover. She sat down and torn the book apart, using a medical knife to cut it into a few different flat sections, it would be used as a splint. She positioned everything out very organized, he would almost admire how efficient she was. There was so much of him in her. She got back up on her knees unbuttoned his cuff, rolling it up to his elbow, revealing his toned arm. He was in silent tears, forcing himself back.

“I have to reset this…. I’ve never done that.” She breathed, her own eyes tearing again, it stung, it hurt so fucking bad. She ignored it and held his arm as straight as possible, you could see where it was positioned incorrectly. He just nodded, clenching his teethe, she noticed blood coming out of his mouth. She panic and used one hand to grab open fresh gauze, she wadded them together, opening another package of a dressing bandage. She pushed off his knees and bravely forced his mouth open, forcing all the material, a huge wad into his mouth, keeping it open, as he made weird noises. He would know what she was doing, so he didn’t do any more damage. She used one gauze to wipe blood off his lips and chin. She dropped to the ground on her knee’s, gently cradling his hand. She exhaled, she could feel him shaking and then without warning him used both hands to force it back into place. You could hear slight crunching, but nothing major.

file_543769_wintersbonereview.jpg

Dennis would let out a horrible low scream, muffled by the makeshift gag. He would bend forward, his eyes letting loose tears as his head fell into her. She stood up holding him, holding his shaven head straight into her soft breast to rest as he dealt with the adjustment. He was holding his injured arm. She let her head, she couldn’t help it, rest on the top of his head. Her snot, wet tears and wet swollen lips pressed against his head. He used his free hand to wrap around her waist, pulling him into her, so tightly she let out a small noise. She dealt with it.

She pried herself away enough to drop back to his knees, to grab the home-made splint. She used peroxide to clean his hand, gently patting it dry and placed it in the splint made of thick cardboard and medical tape. She made sure it molded to his wrist and hand, keeping it straight and tightly bound the splint with ace bandages. She used a few clips to keep the bandages in place. Only his fingers and thumb was exposed.

tumblr_m7k913jQev1r8qp9xo1_500.png

She fell back on her behind laying flat, breathing out. She literally had to lie flat down, her legs propped up as she stared at the ceiling, eyes bloodshot and dilated. Recovering herself from the intense moment. Even though she had a long sleeve Henley, tank and sweatshirt pulled over, her stomach would be visible. She silently tried to steady her breathing. The only light shining into the room was the bathroom, besides her soft night lamp.

From the beginning, Dennis noticed how Jennifer’s body was becoming slightly exposed. The sweatpants sneaked down her backside and the shirt rolled off her belly. Thankfully, the pain was too intense for Dennis to even think about her body. The adrenaline had completely vanished and the pain was too apparent. He felt an intense throbbing sensation all the way down his wrist and forearm. Of course, the most damaged part was his wrist. It felt like even the air touching his skin caused a sharp pain. The male could hardly contain himself and he was almost desperate for Jennifer to do something.

For the first time in a long time, Dennis was shedding tears. It hurt so fucking bad. Words could not explain this kind of pain. It had been years since his abuse felt this bad. After he turned eighteen and disconnected from his other, Kevin was not subject to the same physical abuse. The emotional and physical damage was done but nobody beat on him or hurt him anymore. He was used to not feeling pain and feeling somewhat comfortable at times. This was one hell of a wake up call for Dennis, that was for sure. He hoped Jennifer knew what she was doing and would not make it worse.

His eyes intently watched Jennifer rummage through the box of supplies and then around the room looking for something. She started cutting some book and he grunted to himself. What was that going to do? How was that going to help him? Barry would probably be pissed that she had to sacrifice one of her own books to help his dumb ass. Dennis hoped they could find a replacement for her because that was certainly something they needed. He wanted to ask her questions but he decided to just put his faith into Jennifer and watch.

His eyes went wide after his mouth was stuffed with the medical gauze but he knew exactly what she was doing. He might have bitten part of his tongue or cheek off if not for the gauze. He expected her to give him some kind of count before snapping his hand but she did not. It was surprising and he nearly leapt from the recliner and violently yelled in a low voice when that happened. Finally, he pushed back and took a deep breath. It hurt less than it did before after realigning the joint.

tumblr_ohgv5pOKYc1uku5qio1_500.gif

She wrapped him up and soon was finished. Dennis actually felt much better and plucked the gauze from his mouth, wetting his lips and coughing because it did not exactly taste too great. He looked at the girl as she fell back onto the ground and kept ignoring her exposed body before simply shaking his head and inspecting his wrist. He was such an idiot. Dennis could not control his anger at times and punched holes in walls regularly. That habit would have to be broken soon because of what just happened. He could not do this again.

“Thank you, Jennifer. It feels better already. Where did you learn that?”

He questioned softly and tried to touch the injury but retracted his hand rather quickly because it still fucking hurt when someone touched it. Nonetheless, Dennis would sit on the recliner and take a few minutes to recover his breath from what just happened. After he felt better, Dennis sat up on the edge and looked to Jennifer to everything else in the floor. He grabbed one of the trash bags from inside of her room that they would use for changing her personal trash can and collected whatever bloody pieces of material he found. Then, everything else was packed neatly back into the tub. Being OCD, dennis took his time and ensured it was all packed securely and snugly. Once that was finished, he took another look around and felt happy with the outcome.

“Thank you, again. I guess I’ll be heading out now.”

Dennis said this and grabbed the material, dragging it out towards the door. The grueling process of unlocking everything occurred before he slipped outside and shut the door again so Jennifer had no time to talk him out of it like she did before. All locks were latched and the medical tub was returned to the proper location. Dennis found his way into Kevin’s bedroom and just plopped down onto the bed. It should be night time now and he needed to get some rest because he had to work tomorrow and prepare the zoo for the new week. He took off his glasses and shed off some clothing until he was comfortable then closed his eyes and tried to fall asleep.

“I didn’t really learn to do that…not the resetting. I took basic first aid but that didn’t include learning how to reset bones.” She said lying on her back, trying to steady her breathing so she didn’t have a damn asthma attack. It was quiet, you could only hear both of their breathing. You could still hear the pain in his breaths. Dennis bent forward and started going out of his way to clean up the mess that had been made. He tossed all the empty wrappers and unused gauze and bandages in the trash and used his good hand to put all the medical supplies back in the bin. Jennifer sat up watching him and helped him put a few things in.

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-01%20at%206.44.49%20PM_zps8cacafwb.png

He thanked her before starting the process of unlocking the door to leave, Jennifer didn’t stay anything. She looked pitiful, emotionally compromised at watching him leave, without looking back. The door shut, he began locking the locks from the other side, slower because of one hand. She clenched her face, bringing fist to her eyes, holding back her sobs, screaming silently falling to the floor. She stayed, a wild hot mess on the floor, curled, shaking, crying. Her eyes were so raw, blood veins had busted, showing in the white part.

giphy.gif

She stayed on the floor for several minutes until her tears dried, and she looked fucked up zoning out, looking underneath her bed, focused on the bed skirt. Her unblinking bloodshot eyes would finally close as she passed out, falling limp in the small curled position she was on the floor. It would only be an hour or so later when Kevin returned. He wouldn’t be able to sleep as usual, checking the security cameras, replaying back when he left to see her reaction, being hurt. He didn’t want her sleeping on the god damn floor an emotional mess because of him! He changed into clean clothes, wanting to spend the rest of the morning with her before he had to get up to prepare her meals for the day and leave for his long shift.

He quietly entered her room, still slower because of one hand. He had taken some pain medication he had access to, only because Hedwig wouldn’t be able to handle the pain, so he needed narcotics. Hedwig would be the right security for her until Kevin could find his way to the light, to explain everything. She seemed to like Hedwig and a part of him had already seen her attach to Dennis, which amazed him.

Hedwig was quiet, behaving, not giggling, not laughing, tip toeing, he used one arm and used his weight to lift her, he made a few small noises doing that with just one hand but he was strong and built to bench three times her weight. She would only stir as he laid her in bed, pulling back the covers. She would make soft cute noises in her sleep from being moved, her body limp, like a puppet in his arms. He would tuck her in and crawl in the queen-sized bed, it was soft, and so warm. He had to hold his breath, trying not to cry from his hurt hand. He cuddled, beside her, resting his injured hand over her stomach.

Once again he would fall asleep to the peaceful sounds of her safe with him. She wasn’t even giving him any trouble, SHE had helped him, had accepted him. He knew this could go so many ways, his little girl was accepting him when so many others hadn’t. He fell asleep. An alarm would go off, it was Kevin’s phone, he had set it in the bathroom. So he could get to it before she could, she wouldn’t be able to unlock it. Cadence stirred, she saw he was with her and was a little out of it. Hedwig sat up, yawning.

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-01%20at%206.48.43%20PM_zpssrru895u.png

“Sleepy head…..your adorable, they let me have a stay over with you. I told them I wanted to nap with you.” He said proudly, with the childish tone. “But we gotta go, they have to go to work….but they will bring you food and be back later and we can play they promised.” He said getting out of bed. Jennifer watch him walk in, turning off the alarm on hiss phone and he giggled.

Jennifer scrambled out of bed like a bat out of hell and pressed herself hard against the door, so hard it shook, possible brusing her back. She didn’t care as she gulped and breathed out. Hedwig poked his head out, looking worried, confused at her sudden bolt. “Wh-what….what are you doin, you’re going to get hurt….wha….” He said walking towards her. He saw her bloodshot eyes, they were horrible, he could see actual blood in them, she was emotionally dependent on him at this point.

tumblr_nxrd7pdP561sh6s15o2_500.gif

“Call off….call off today. Don’t go….please. You keep leaving and then showing up….I can’t. Don’t leave me, don’t……” She said, holding her hands out against the door.

Hedwig looked confused. Why was Jennifer blocking the door from him? It was important to leave Jennifer’s room after the alarm sounded. Hedwig was told that specifically. Even though he would easily overpower Jennifer, Hedwig did not have the mindset to fight. He would do nothing but flail his arms in a fight like a child. That was his thought process and she was a giant to him. Besides, guys did not hit girls. That was something that Hedwig learned despite Kevin’s past with abusing his mother, Hedwig always learned to respect girls and to not harm them. Especially, he could not harm Jennifer.

Besides, Hedwig’s hand hurt too much to try and use it. He might not comprehend why his hand hurt but he knew what pain was and how to avoid pain. He kept his injured hand pressed rather close into his abdomen while looking at Jennifer. She was actually starting to make Hedwig panic. Seeing this woman that he viewed as the adult in this situation starting to panic was bothering the male. He had no idea what to do next and he knew how much trouble he would be in if Jennifer kept him from getting out the room so Kevin could go to work.

Besides, they still needed to get Jennifer’s letter. They still needed to email that. It would only be a few hours before that rule was lifted and a missing person’s report was going to be set out for Jennifer. Her adoptive parents were probably already looking for her anyways and asking for tips. Nonetheless, Hedwig knew they were on a schedule for more reasons than just one. If he did not show up to work and Jennifer went missing, then everyone would know that something was going on here and something was wrong.

Screen-Shot-2016-07-27-at-11.15.51-AM.png

On the other hand, Hedwig looked at how much of a wreck Jennifer looked to be. She looked so sad and so pitiful. It broke Hedwig’s young heart. He wanted her to be happy because if she was happy then everyone else felt happy. Furthermore, Hedwig wanted nothing more than to make Jennifer smile because he was growing attached to her. He felt attached because she was adorable and she cared for him like nobody else had. With his rough background without any parental love, she was an adult showing care for him and he felt so loved and happy compared to ever before.

“I-I’m sorry Jennifer. But they told me I had to leave when the alarm sounded.” After Hedwig said this, he pouted slightly like a young kid did when he did not get his way. His arms crossed and he grew angry, or a cute kind of angry like a kid did. It was all playful though. “You’re gonna get me in trouble. They are going to be mad at me. They told me if I did not leave then they might take you away. They told me I need you to write the letter for Barry.”

His instruction and reasoning to Jennifer was brief and on a lower level of intelligence but it should have been enough for the woman to understand. Hedwig knew it was important that Jennifer wrote the letter so her parents could be emailed. The last thing he wanted to do was be the reason they took Jennifer away. He had no idea who “they” were or how they could take her from this place but that was all Hedwig was told to simplify it for a child’s reasoning. That was the only way Hedwig could transfer that information into a few words for Jennifer.

Chewing on his lower lip, Hedwig finally just jumped down onto her bed and uncrossed his eyes. “I’m sorry. I don’t want to mess anything up again. I’ve done nothing but mess things up since I was born.” Hedwig said and felt emotional, dropping his head down and frowning just like one might expect a child from his background. He knew his parents blamed him for everything and everyone else often picked on him and chastised him. Nobody understood Hedwig and nobody took him seriously. He was the least mature of everyone and the youngest so it was only normal for that to happen.

nintchdbpict000255066717.jpg

If she wanted him to stay then Hedwig might think about staying. However, he was unsure of how he would explain the information to anyone that asked. He hoped Jennifer could shed some light on the issue at hand.

Jennifer stayed, her bare feet planted in the thick carpeting. Her face showing pain, anxiety and heartache. Hedwig was the youngest, but inside these things on hit his core, they all shared the core. She listened to him, he sounded nervous himself. Like a kid that might get scolded because he was getting bullied to do something that he wasn’t supposed to be doing. He pouted, he started biting his lip. Jennifer could see his lips were slightly a little chapped, scabbed. The man was in a bad shape, he had a faded laceration, with stitches healing and bandage on his head. His arm was now badly injured and his lips and mouth. Katniss had faded bruises on her biceps, her skin was a little raw from the rope restrains and now bruises would be on her back from slamming into the door and the locks.

Jennifer wasn’t stupid, she was very intelligent, she was intelligent because Kevin was a mad man genius. She listened to his words and let her arms pathetically fall to her sides, heaving out, giving pitiful weak cries. Her eyes had hurt so fucking much. His words let her know how much abuse the older man had been through, she could only imagine what their mother did. What kind of trauma you had to endure to create different personalities as a defense mechanism? This child was the root of all his personalities, he was Kevin when he was little.

I’m sorry. I don’t want to mess anything up again. I’ve done nothing but mess things up since I was born.”

Jennifer walked over to the bed where Hedwig was sitting and cupped his face, her bloodshot eyes gazing into his. Her blue eyes reflecting his, the same color but hers was more colorful because of the strain of her tired worn eyes. “I don’t want you get you in trouble. I don’t….but you don’t mess things up. You’re a good little boy. She shouldn’t have hurt you…she shouldn’t have laid a fucking hand on you…. she didn’t love you. I am so sorry. I wish I would have been born sooner, to help you….to fight for you like a big sister would but I wasn’t born yet.” She kissed his forehead as he shifted, seeming to get emotional himself. No one ever brought up things about his mother, except Dr. Fletcher. "But....you made me, you brought me into this world, I'm here now. I'll protect you." She said smiling swallowing spit.

“I’ll write the letter….I just don’t want to be left alone. I’m probably developing some complex from all of this and I’m sorry….” She let go and stood back, wiping her face. She saw the time, and they only had a few hours. She grabbed a note book and cute pen from her desk and sat down trying to calm herself. She put on headphones and listened to music as she took time to write it. Hedwig hugged her.

“I have to go so we can get ready, one of us will be back before we leave to say goodbye and get the letter.” Hedwig blushed but kissed her forehead, like she did him. It felt right and nice, maybe that could be their friendship handshake. As Hedwig left, so the others could get ready for work and prepare her food for the day she wrote a medium length letter, her hand writing very fine, almost like Kevin’s, though each identity had different styles of writing. She basically said she was safe, no injuries, that she was of legal age and wanted to leave. That she did not want them to file a report and if they did, if the police ever contacted her she was deny wanting to see them, that they had to respect her. She was furious for them ever keeping her past hidden from her, kept her away from her real father. She also stated if they went after him, she hated them. She knew at some point, maybe even today at work Kevin would have to deal with the cops. At some point, he might have to let her speak with them and even though that would the perfect chance to call out for help, she wouldn’t. She wasn’t abandoning him

.As she was pulling off her headphones, she saw Dennis appear. She could tell by his furrowed brows, glasses and posture. He had a small bag of what looked like Tupperware, neatly packed and organized with a few meals, snacks and dessert. He also had a cooler with water bottles and other drinks, he put some coke cola in them for her. He sat it on the floor, letting the strap for the cooler slide off his arm as he was careful not to use his injured hand. She ripped out the letter handing it to him. He took it and nodded putting it in his pocket, he would let Barry deal with it before they left.

“I wanted to apologize for last night, for losing control a little and for leaving….it was for your own safety. Thank you for fixing my hand, it’s very good work. You make an excellent nurse.” He said, trying to compliment her, he wasn’t the best at compliments. “Were be gone for a while, ten hours…I know that’s a long time and you’re in a bad state. I’ll try to see if we can leave work early today. We discussed it be better for one of us to be with you when were here…ummm,” he used his good hand to scratch his chin, “to stay with you overnight if you wanted it….the boy seems fond of you. Dennis said, he was secretly jealous of the young boy, but understood he wouldn’t hurt Jennifer, he wouldn’t do things to her.

It seemed the mood Hedwig encountered after plopping down onto the bed cured whatever was wrong with Jennifer for the moment. She removed herself from the door and approached the boy. On instinct, he tensed up. Whenever he got into an argument with someone before, he was hit. Whenever he disagreed with someone before, he was hit. Hedwig had been through so much just like Kevin had. Hedwig was supposed to enjoy the childhood that Kevin never got but he was quickly broken of that. The years of pain and turmoil was evident on his face most of the time though he did have his bright spots of feeling giddy and happy. Those usually only existed with Jennifer though.

Hedwig felt her soft hands touch his face. After he realized that she was not going to do anything harmful, Hedwig visibly relaxed against the blonde’s touch. Their eyes locked and he could see how red they looked. They actually looked an unhealthy shade of red. Hedwig might not know much but he knew that eyes turned red after crying for a long time and he had never seen such a red eye before. Secondly, he still noticed the blue color of her eyes. They looked just like his own and that caught his breath for a moment. At this time, Hedwig completely relaxed.

What she said next caught his attention. She did not want to get him into trouble and he already knew that. She merely wanted someone to stay with her and Hedwig knew exactly how that felt. However, he was not anticipating the next few words she was using to him. Jennifer did not think he was a screw-up. Jennifer did not blame him for anything. Everything Jennifer said to him was reinforcing. The woman even wanted to protect him and talked about how wrong his mother was for doing things to him.

It almost brought tears to Hedwig’s eyes. Nobody had ever said something good about Hedwig. Nobody talked about his mother other than Dr. Fletcher. Hedwig felt himself growing happier and trusting Jennifer much more than ever before. He felt safe around her and leaned into her touch. To Hedwig, she was a big sister to him and that was the pedestal he held her on. It was incredible how quickly his mood changed from being upset to being happy because of just a few words. That was special.

Thankfully, Jen decided she was going to write the letter for him. Hedwig realized he was not going to get in trouble. He was told to keep Jennifer happy and comfortable and most importantly, he needed to get the letter from the woman so it could be sent. From there, Dennis returned and slipped into his clothing. It was not Kevin’s work clothing. They needed someone else for giving her the food and retrieving the letter instead of Hedwig. If Hedwig went back, he would not have wanted to leave and would not give them the chance to do anything they needed.

After giving Jennifer the information she needed, Dennis left the room and locked the doors. After it was locked, Dennis was able to get ready for work, dressing in his janitorial attire. He regretted leaving Jennifer for a long time but it was necessary. Barry took the time before work to bring up Jennifer’s email and send it to her parents. It was proof they needed or it would at least keep Jennifer from having a missing person’s report filed on her. Of course her parents would single Kevin out immediately.

With this letter even if the cops would show up to Kevin’s place or work and speak with him, they would never have reasonable cause to search his house. That was because her parents were sent an email saying she was fine and she wanted to leave on her own. They could not check his home for a missing person that was not actually missing or in trouble. He figured the worst problem would be from the actual adoptive parents themselves. If they tried to do anything crazy, Kevin would have no problem taking care of them once and for all.

Nobody would take Jennifer from him again. If anyone tried, he would probably kill them. It did not matter who it was. From there, Barry left and went to work. He performed the required duties that Kevin had. All the pens were cleaned, all the viewing areas were cleaned, and all the bathrooms were cleaned. The male continued to ensure that everything was spotless so the bosses would be happy and let him keep this place. Plus, he was acting like normal to everyone around the workplace and nobody would ever think he would be capable of doing something like this. Even if he was capable, nobody had reason to believe it was happening now.

Barry was unable to leave earlier than the job actually required so it was ten hours exactly before he returned home. After relieving himself, Barry would immediately approach Jennifer’s room. He knocked on the door before undoing the locks. This was the first time she met Barry face to face and he was nervous but confident in himself. She was a nice woman. He knew he needed to check on her to see If she needed anything after the long day.

Jennifer was left alone for the long grueling day. In her fragile emotional unstable state, it was torturous. She let her mind go crazy thinking about how her parents would react, if anyone would give Kevin trouble, if they would show up at his work. She had no idea she was below his place of employment or that he worked at a zoo. She worried about his injured hand, she was more concerned with him than what should have been going through her young mind. She should have been concerned about how much danger she was in, how long he would keep her down here, if he would hurt her, even if sexually? None of that seemed important to her. She was starving so she sat on the floor and started going through what he had so elegantly prepared. Between Patricia and Dennis everything was perfect, even the way all the Tupperware was store in the bags and the drinks in the cooler.

One of the food containers had double stacked lunch meat deluxe sandwiches, all with what she like. How did he know so much about her? It had honey roasted turkey, pastrami, tomato’s, lettuce, cheese and mayo, cut in perfect triangles. She ate one full sandwich in minutes, grabbing a cold bottle of water. She had pulled out a bag of sun chips and started snacking on those, looking around at her room. She got hot and disposed of her sweatshirt and sweat pants, folding them and laying them on the chair, if she needed to run to them again because of Dennis. She randomly checked her Fitbit and saw her vitals were normal. Her eyes had hurt so bad and she saw there was ointment with a post it notes attached, for her eyes. She didn’t hesitate and squeezed the clear gel on her fingertips and rubs it gently underneath her eye’s and closed them. He had also given her eye drops. She tilted her head back dropping two in each, they stung so bad but she just inhaled. Afterwards her eyes teared more but she felt minor relief.

To kill the rest of the day she listened to music and believe it or not read. He had made her a new kindle account with all her books. Between reading and listening to music, she would get up and pace. It be like watching someone on a security camera as it was sped up and stopped at different time increments. She spent time, looking through all the new clothes he had gotten her, there was so much.

She looked at every cute stuffed animal. She discovered in one of the shelves that there was a shit ton of overly expensive art supplies, stuff her wealthy adoptive parents hadn’t even gotten her yet, mainly because she didn’t want to burden them with spending so much cash on just art supplies. She was too tired to pull everything out and be blown away so she closed the door and crawled back into her bed and fell asleep.

Hours later, she would hear the doors being unlocked and sit up, with the covers still over her, leaning on her elbow as she squinted at him entering. She would look like a mess still, but cute, her eyes would look a little horrible but it least he would see they were shiny with the medication applied.

Screen%20Shot%202017-02-02%20at%202.25.57%20PM_zpsb4roo3nj.png

“Hedwig….?” She asked groggily but saw it was someone different. He was dressed casually, comfortably and had a handsome smile on. She was tired and laid on her back. It was getting stressful with all the personalities but she just kept that to herself.

“Not quite, dear. I know it must be confusing to meet so many people. I understand. My name is Barry. It is a pleasure to finally meet you in person, Jennifer. Everyone speaks of you with such high regard. I have heard much about you.”

Barry sported a charming smile on his face while speaking. He stood with perfect posture and an aura of professionalism about him. Barry was one of the more sophisticated personalities that Kevin had. Along with being technologically sound, Barry possessed other skills that allowed Kevin to function normally in the presence of others.

“I appreciate you taking the time to write your letter to your adoptive parents. I took time and looked everything over. I sent it from your personal e-mail account. I sent the message to both John and Rachael. You did well. You made it clear that you were an adult and could make your own choices. That is correct. They will be unable to file a legitimate police report. Nothing can be done if you are spotted in public. This makes our lives here much easier. We can rest easier knowing that is aired out. I can only imagine what your parents might do. They know where Kevin works. Regardless, just know that everyone is here to protect you. You will always be safe here.”

As exhibited already, Barry was one of the more talkative personalities. He could ramble all day if someone allowed him. The male’s social skills reflected what one might expect the average individual to hold. Barry’s role was essential to Kevin’s existence. From the doorway, Barry allowed his eyes to scan the floor and tables. Jennifer looked to have gone through most of the food and water presented to her before Kevin left this morning. The blonde was a growing young woman and needed all the nutrients she could get. Still, everyone would make sure she was treated to various delicacies and treats every now and again.

“I apologize for leaving you alone for such a long time. I know you would want someone to be with you at all times. Trust me when I say that everyone wishes it were possible. I know you have been told before but I just want to reiterate that fact. It is imperative that everything appears normal for Kevin going to work and living. Even though there is no legal standing to look for you, we want to avoid all problems. I hope you can understand. Whenever someone is present, I promise you will not be alone. Hedwig seemed to enjoy spending the night. That could likely become a common occurrence.”

After stating this, Barry picked up all of Jennifer’s trash piece by piece. Everything was disposed of into a clear trash bag. Although an actual trash can was placed in her room, Barry felt the need to pack everything away and remove it from the room now. Any leftovers were placed inside of her refrigerator for later use if desired. It took less than two minutes before the room was cleaned.

“how was your day? Did you get too bored? Can I get you anything else to have in your room? How about the food? Did you dislike anything?”

The blonde’s feedback was critically important. Kevin and the others would take into consideration every single word Jennifer spoke. They would take non-verbal cues as well. Keeping the woman safe was obviously the primary objective. The secondary objective was ensuring that Jennifer was comfortable as possible. Some of her desires would be sacrificed in favor of her well-being. For example, they could not let her roam around freely yet or stay home with her full time. They tried their best to accommodate though.

Hearing his distinct voice, how its accent and tone was different than the others. She hadn’t ever met this one but he introduced himself as Barry. She sat up in the bed, still with the covers firmly over her legs, she wanted to rub her eyes. They had hurt so bad and she could feel crust in them but kept from doing so, only blinking to create natural tears. It was remarkable to see how this identity was so different from Dennis, Hedwig or Patricia. He seemed more balanced, sophisticated, had a little bit of a sass, just a tiny. She listened to him go into detail about the letter, about her safety and how she was still safe, how her parents might go to extremes to get her back. She was almost worried they would try to hire a private detective, they had the money. Her first thought was to ask to see them, to just settle everything but that couldn’t happen. She knew she had gained the trust she needed, it just wasn’t to that point and that was fine but she didn’t want anyone getting hurt and she had a bad feeling Kevin might do something criminal if they tried to find her.

He started to pick up her empty storage containers and cooler, telling her that they hated to leave her alone and would try to have someone with her always when he was here. That’s when she had noticed in one corner a shelf was designed as a fancy small refrigerator. He asked her about the food, if she liked or disliked anything thing, if she needed anything. She pulled off the covers scooting to the edge of the bed.

“Everything tasted really good. Whoever prepared it, thank them. It was delicious. You seem to know exactly what I like.” She said. That was because he had studied her while preparing to abduct her. The other half of it was they had the same taste and likes in so many things. Patricia and Barry would equites cooks.

“My day was alright, I mostly ate, slept and listened to music. I’m still adjusting so I’m really tired but I’m ok….who will be staying with me tonight?” She asked, eager, watching Barry.

Thankfully, Barry heard Jennifer proclaim that she loved the food. It was relieving to hear his meal and food preparation was a success. Without a doubt, everyone knew the foods she liked but it was a matter of if they cooked or prepared the food well enough for Jennifer that her taste for the food continued. Barry presented Jennifer with a soft smile on his face, waiting to hear what she said next. The question was something he figured they needed to discuss soon, anyways. She would never have to spend another night alone again and that was something she must have expected judging by her question.

With the same warm smile as before, Barry remained in the same position and allowed his arms to fall down to his side. His eyes locked right onto Jennifer’s when he gave her the response she was asking for.

“Ultimately, you can decide who you want to stay with you if you ever have a preference. If not, Hedwig will come stay with you most nights if not every night. You two seemed to like each other significantly and you two connected well. You both slept peacefully and I think that is the best scenario. Like I said, though, if you want someone else to spend the night in here with you, all you have to do is ask.”

Everyone agreed that Jennifer seemed much better after Hedwig slept inside of her room the other night. She had somebody to cuddle with and keep her company. Besides, she always seemed to melt down whenever she was alone for an extended period of time. Barry and the others could only imagine that she would hate sleeping alone as well. No worries because it was a simple fix. Plus, she could always dictate the personality she wanted to be with her that night. They could switch whenever she wanted.

“Oh, I almost forgot. I have your daily medicine for you to take. Your well-being is of the upmost importance to everyone here.”

Smiling, the male placed everything inside of a small container onto the nightstand. Nothing more than she needed and nothing less. They were taking care of her in every way possible.

“Is there anything else you require as of now?”

Barry had a inquisitive smile spread across his face as he nonchalantly explained every night one of them would stay with her, of her choice. Was that even possible? He could change who came to light just by her request? He had mentioned if she didn’t request anyone specifically Hedwig would join her as they seemed to bond well. It had caught her by surprise and her mouth opened slightly but no words came. Barry then left her medication on her night stand. She walked over and saw the pills were exactly the prescriptions she took at home. At some point, she imagined she would find out how he could have access to all the medications she needed. Taking the pills, she washed it down with water. One pill was for her hyperactivity, the other was for her lungs to help keep her airways open, kind of like a muscle relaxer but more of stimulant. She sat on the edge of the bed, holding the bottle of water. She shook her head at Barry letting him know there was nothing she needed.

tumblr_oifjcvfcQx1w0mztso1_500.gif

As he was leaving towards the door, pulling out keys Jennifer scratched her neck nervously. “Is Dennis allowed to see me? Can he stay with me?” She asked softly, pressing. She watched Barry at the door, his back to her.

“Well of course,” he turned with his brows in a curious stance, “but wouldn’t you rather see one of the other’s…. Dennis isn’t well.” The last word lingered on the tip of his mouth, as he had one hand on his hip. “I want to see Dennis….” she said, her voice flatter, demanding almost. Barry leaned against the door, amused, curious. “Okay…no need to get all worked up, you should get ready. He needs everything pristine. Please for your own safety put on some more clothing.” Barry said watching her. Jennifer started picking up things in her room, making sure it was clean, neat. She stepped in the bathroom, it looked clean.

Barry left without saying goodbye, locking the door. They were all a little concerned with her request to see Dennis. They had to obey and let him come to the light, if just for a little while. Jennifer grabbed a towel and stripped, taking a shower. She took extra care to completely scrub down, even between her fingers and toes, which wasn’t necessary, but doing it for him for some reason. She wanted to make it easier for him in any possible way. She had spurts of being OCD when at home, with her room or random cleaning when she was depressed. She washed her hair and cleaned by behind her ears. She let the water rinse her clean and turned off the shower, dripping. She grabbed a towel and started working on her hair, towel drying it while still in the tub. She grabbed another towel and dried off her body. She stepped out wrapping a towel around her, as she made her way out into the bedroom to her closet. She looked through her closet, still a little overwhelmed with the amount of clothes he had purchased her. She pulled a t-shirt down thinking it would be something basic but smiled when she saw it had one of her favorite little characters on the front, a chibi cat. She had pulled that and black leggings on over a cute floral set of lingerie. It wasn’t exactly lingerie as it was just a cute bra and panties. She didn’t waste time getting dressed in case one of them returned.

Jennifer-Lawrence-Joy-Trailer-2.jpg

Sitting on her bed she pulled on socks and wondered randomly how her adoptive parents were doing. A part of her, a rational part felt sympathy for them. They had raised her, given her the best life they could. Its why her real mother had chosen them, they had more than enough to make sure she could have anything she ever wanted. She still wondered if they would keep trying to find her? What parents wouldn’t? She started zoning out.

Most people dealing with dissociative identity disorder were unable to call someone to the light. Kevin was able to do this because of the special situation. No rational or logical reason existed for why Kevin could do this. It just seemed that whatever personality was needed to protect Jennifer or keep her happy would come forward because of the strong bond everyone has with Jennifer. They no longer had to do as much to protect Kevin like they used to do. It was time to be used for helping Jennifer and keeping her satisfied as much as possible. It would be no issue to have someone else for the night.

Barry felt surprised when she asked for Dennis. All logic said to keep Dennis far away from her right now. There was a small argument that ensued and it caused Kevin a great headache but it subsided after Dennis had been called into the light. There was not much anyone could do to stop it. Since it was time for bed, Dennis took a shower and got ready for the night. He wore some relaxing sweatpants and a plain black t-shirt that he usually slept in. After getting clean, he took a deep breath and went over all the words in his mind.

tenor.gif

He had to keep his hands off her body. He could not do anything to her. Dennis had to resist his temptations. She was gorgeous and he hoped her clothing would try to conceal anything else extra that could arouse him. Besides, what could really stop a man from wanting the woman that he loved? What could stop a man from living out his fantasy? It did not help that the male was primal and animalistic already. It would take a great deal of self-control for him to calm down.

After building up the courage, Dennis took a deep breath and turned the handle to the door after unlocking it. Once entering, he immediately turned his back away to lock up all the doors. After it was locked, he sighed softly and looked to Jennifer. The shirt did not really reveal any cleavage and that was fine. However, her leggings were not helping. Well, they were helping his arousal but not helping his mind. Her ass was already so big and perfect but these pants showed off the shape and size perfectly. He took a minute to relax before giving her a smile.

tenor.gif

“Hey there, Jennifer. How are you doing? I heard that you wanted me to sleep in here tonight. That means a lot to me. I would love to accompany you tonight. Should I just sleep on the other chair? Or… what do you want?” Dennis asked softly while looking into her eyes. Surely she did not want him to sleep in the same bed as her, right? Dennis stood there stiffly, just looking throughout the room and crossed his arms across his chest, just waiting for the woman to answer or show him what she wanted to do right now.

Jennifer’s train of thought was broken as she heard the familiar sounds of locks being unlatched. She slowly turned to see him enter, he turned letting his back face her as he secured the door. She briefly looked away, she didn’t give much thought to the process of that. Most would have already tried to escape or grab hold of the keys he kept with him. Dennis would smile, speaking while putting the keys high up on a shelf, out of reach. He was in the room, so it be easy to overpower her, especially as Dennis to retrieve them back if she tried anything sketchy. She watched him with an awkward expression, admiring, almost curious as he attempted a smile, his brow still furrowed. You could tell the man, this identity never got the opportunity to smile often, it was a sight to behold, almost comical. Even his words, seemed a little offish, not so direct and strict as if he was trying, but inside was crumbling to keep his façade together.

tumblr_ol5bguD1aP1qmnzzko2_540.png

“Hey there, Jennifer. How are you doing? I heard that you wanted me to sleep in here tonight. That means a lot to me. I would love to accompany you tonight. Should I just sleep on the other chair? Or… what do you want?”

Jennifer let out a small laugh, it was bizarre reaction, it sounded it was a laugh of relief and humor. She looked towards the chair, trying not to laugh anymore. The last time she had seen him, it was before they left to work hours previously and before that was the intense moment he had lost control and she had to fix his hand, it still looked in good shape with her homemade bandages and splint. It was hard to believe this man was her father, in a weird way her older brother, it was fucked up come to think about it. She avoided his question, pushing conversation.

tumblr_ol5bzcBICR1qmnzzko1_400.jpg

“How’s your hand…can I see it?” She said, challenging him. “Come mere.” She said, she saw he was very clean, she could smell the fresh shower gel, his clean clothes and aftershave. Dennis lit a hand nervously run over his head.

tumblr_ofnyy4yU1a1ueflqxo8_r1_400.gif

“You can’t be afraid….you brought me here, it was you…” She said, her voice casual, but firm as he stood in front of her slowly exposing his injured hand. Her eyes drilled his and she let her hands hold his hand, inspecting it, she put pressure. He clenched his eyes, biting his tongue in the places that were still tender. “You have to let this heal…” she said with a tone, one that wanted him to obey her. She looked up at him.

Dennis watched Jennifer closely, again. She avoided his question for some reason he did not understand. Shaking his head, he listened to the woman start talking about something else. His hand. It still hurt like a bitch but he knew she helped him already with the bandages. Tentatively, he placed his larger, rougher hand in her softer, small hands and palms. Her squeezing around the affected area drew a hiss of pain as she checked him out. As soon as possible, Dennis retracted his hand when she ordered him to let it heal. Yes, he already knew this and he did not know why she had to hurt him to tell him this.

“You are correct. I have not used this hand unless I have to. Thank you for helping me when I hurt myself. I don’t know what I would have done if you did not help. I would be in so much more pain. You were really good at that.”

It was Dennis’ turn to try and start some conversation with the blonde. Her words about not being afraid of her was ringing through his mind. It was not that, though. She did not understand. Dennis was more afraid of himself than of Jennifer. He understood himself, believe it or not, and knew his impulses were sometimes impossible to control. Thankfully, he had done a much better job over the recent months. He had to shape up and groom himself up mentally if Jennifer was going to be living here. That was a lesson he learned the difficult way. He had done well and been praised accordingly. It was something Dennis was not exactly used to hearing about but he was certainly happy he did what was needed. Nonetheless, he brought himself back in time and slowly sat down on the edge of her bed.

tumblr_okqin6agYJ1uku5qio1_r1_500.gif

“Okay, then. You don’t look very sleepy. What do you want us to do?” He asked curiously, tilting his head at the blonde. At the moment, he felt no urges. All he had to do was keep his eyes away from her leggings and it was much easier to focus. Her ass was probably the most sexualized part in Dennis’ mind as he much preferred a lady with a nice ass rather than a large bust. Jennifer had both, though. They weakened Dennis so he tried to just stare at her face and nowhere else.

“Do I need to change clothing or something? You’re not looking at me….” Jennifer bluntly blurted out noticing his posture, noticing his eyes adverting away. How he repetitively tried to smooth out the wrinkles in her bedsheets. She looked at one of the electronic devices and saw it was eight in the evening. He would more than likely work earlier in the morning. She would watch as his eyes traveled over her room, checking for anything out of place, anything that would need cleaned or put back in place.

Jennifer remembered Hedwig’s voice, his lips and the innocent creepy way he had said,” But… you’re not going to like him. He wants you. He means good. He doesn’t want to hurt you. He just thinks you’re really pretty and he wants to… do things… I’m not supposed to know about it he said. I’m too young but I think I know what he is talking about.” “

“How long do you all plan to keep me down here? I’m not going to run from you.” She stated a little uneasily. She didn’t like being alone, and he worked long shifts and she was starting to feel the effects of being stir crazy after a few days.

“I’m not in charge of that.” Dennis answered her second question, ignoring her first statement. “We want you to roam freely and have more access to our home. However, we cannot risk anything happening. It has only been a few days since you arrived. We have to make sure you won’t try and run away.” It was not that they did not trust Jennifer. They just spent so much time and effort to make this possible that they could not take any chances yet.

“I promise it will be worth it. You are going to be safe here, even when you are alone.” Dennis added and tentatively approached the bed. His eyes locked onto her eyes this time, trying to refuse looking at her body. “I appreciate you asking me to stay with you tonight. Why exactly did you choose me, though? I thought you would have chosen someone else.”

Everyone thought that. Dennis was not complaining but he was curious. This was the first time anyone ever wanted to willingly spend time with him. He took this as a sign of caution because he never experienced this before. It made it even more important to him to not do anything that could mess this up. The last thing he wanted was to damage their friendship.

Jennifer let a hand run through her messy bed hair seeming a little disappointed in his answer but nothing more. She wondered how long she would have to be cooped up in this room before being permitted to leave, what was beyond that door? Where was they? She still wasn’t that home-sick, she missed her adoptive parents but she wasn’t experiencing normal reactions. If someone as observing Jennifer they would be very alarmed, it would show she was unstable herself. She wasn’t in any real danger, maybe emotionally but she was luckier than any girl to have ever been swept away to some underground prison.

tumblr_nylapvFh151sybyd5o1_500.gif

“How long is that going to take?” She asked through an exhale, looking up at him as he had direct eye contact, throwing her off.

“I appreciate you asking me to stay with you tonight. Why exactly did you choose me, though? I thought you would have chosen someone else.”

His voice was low and strained, one hand was down at his side, clenched, his other injured arm hanging at his other side. He looked clean, shaven, always pristine. She could tell he was tired.

“I like you Dennis. I’m….” She stopped mid-sentence, her eyes hard, she quickly looked away not knowing if she should continue. This was a vital moment; she could fuck everything out by speaking. “The others don’t favor you….but your strong and empowering.” She said, while looking away, doing her best to compliment him. “I’m ….I’m a-a-at-attracted to you.” She stammered, almost choking on her words. Even though it was a different personality, different identity, that she had never even met the original man that was her father yet, the body…the blood, it was her father, her brother. How fucked up was it that she was attracted to him? She had been the first e-mail Dr. Fletcher sent. The pictures captured so many sides to him. His smile, his intelligence, how he existed. Her eyes swelled, fuck…. they hurt so bad. She closed her eyes as they burned. Then there was so many signs that her father deeply cared, that parts of him was also attracted to her. She knew Dennis was, she had a feeling Hedwig liked her. This was all to fucking much at times.

tumblr_o5g3ka4rgG1up42jgo3_540.gif

“I’m…s-so-sorry…” She said getting off the bed, she darted for the bathroom. She shut the door but it didn’t close staying cracked. She climbed into the bathtub, sitting in it, curling up to herself as more tears started coming down, her heartbeat was elevated, her breathing heavier than it should be. Her monitor would be one stage below alerting her.

tumblr_ol6hl9jtTe1sir3doo2_1280.png

Dennis had no idea how long Jennifer would be kept in her room. Before he could answer, she started stammering a response to his other question. If he already felt surprised, then his mind was about to be blown. She felt attracted to him? She liked his dominance and power? Dennis figured she was afraid of him. Everyone else acted afraid of Dennis. He did not scare Jennifer, though. For the first time in his miserable life, Dennis felt an emotion of happiness. Nobody ever said that to him until now. Just when he was preparing to respond, Jennifer turned away with tearful eyes and hid herself inside the bathroom.

Breath still was caught in Dennis’ throat before he could move. Slowly, the male shuffled his feet towards the bathroom door. Why did Jennifer admit something good and automatically leave? She must have feared she screwed up by saying this. It was up to Dennis to show Jennifer she did not make a mistake. He was attracted to her as well. If they were both attracted to one another, then opinions of other people should not matter. Dennis knew he might be scolded for his thoughts and what he hoped this night consisted of, but Dennis was not going to care.

tenor.gif

After working up some courage, Dennis approached the door. With his good hand, he clenched a fist together and lightly tapped his middle three knuckles onto the door. Because this situation was unusual, he did not exactly know what he wanted to say. However, he knew what he needed to say but wording it was a problem. Finally, Dennis took a deep breath and started to speak. He made sure his voice sounded soft and approachable but his voice was loud enough to be heard past the closed door and Jennifer’s swirling emotions.

“Please come back outside, Jennifer. I know what you said too some courage. I find myself attracted to you as well. If we are both attracted to each other, then we should spend some more time together. You have nothing to be ashamed of, Jennifer. I had so much fun with you earlier and now I want to continue. This is actually a good thing. I am so happy you told me this. You make me feel unlike I have ever felt before. Nobody ever admitted they were attracted to me. I want to be with you.”

Back
Top Bottom