Emma Watson - The Gameshow Contestant (RoleplayMaster x ChrisGabriel)

Emma just felt the hands carrying her, stripping her, washing her, and then soft lips on hers... She was not pulling away, but had no strenght to get into it to much. But... it felt nice. Her cramps soon relaxed under the waterm her bowels voiding the cum...

Outside the two girls was whispering, discussing, and soon transferred the iPod under Emily's pillow, making sure to have the earbuds hang out in the direction of Joan's bed...

Lily was biting Joan's hand and later her other bits too, little did she knew that it just turned on the other girl,m being oo weak because of her face still stunned by the hit...

Not feeling the weaker girl fight in any way, Emily pressed her body tightly to Emma's, sandwiching the celebrity between herself and the wall. Their wet bodies slipped in nicely together, as she deepened the kiss. Her hands moved to Emma's ass, cupping it as she got closer and closer. Raising one leg, Emily attempted to rub her pussy against Emma's, sort of like scissoring while standing up. After a little while, she stopped, peppering kisses down Emma's body slowly, then reaching the heated spot between her legs. Her mouth searched her pussy, eating it softly as she knew how sore it would be. She still tasted faint bits of semen, but it was mostly gone by this stage. Staring up at Emma, she watched her reactions to know what she was doing right and wrong.

Emma was staring down at the other girl, slowly realising where she was and what was happening... She could only moan and try to keep herself upwards, putting her hands on Emily's head, not to hold her, pull her closer, or push her away.. just... to feel her head moving. "You .. you shouldn't do this.." she whispered, her body twitching. Standing there, against the wall, legs wide open, her thighs was trembling, and only kept from falling over was Emily.. and her mouth and tongue working on her recently stretched pussy. Throbbing, aroused, moist pussy, which felt all empty after the small horse penis... "We better stop..." she moaned, slightly trembling, her pleasure mounting, thanks to the pills that was now pushed up deep in her ass, creamed with cum, and only now dribling down from her bowels.

Emily shook her head. Not only to say no, but also so her tongue could lash around inside her partner. She could see how much fun Emma was having, and refused to stop without giving her an orgasm. She was determined, and after a few more moments, two fingers joined her tongue in the assault, going hard at the pussy and clit. Her free hand was supporting Emma, doing her best to stop her from falling all over herself.

With the pleasure still couring through her body, Emma was not so far from starting to moan and tremble, as the fingering and all those licking was pushing her over the edge. Crying out in her pleaure, the recently ass-fucked young woman was having another orgasm, in the showers, from another girl getting her off, evidently high strung from being under the horse, and winning...

The two Asian girl made sure to have all the doors open for the others to be able to hear...

About ten minutes later, Emily and Emma were clothed, walking back into the bedroom. She'd find Joan in Lisa's bed, the one closest to the bathroom, quite clearly masturbating under Lisa's sheets. "Oh, what a show! What a show! Please, encore! You girls need to help me finish." She whined, still furiously fingering herself.

Emily blushed and returned to her own bed, finding the iPod under her pillow. Frowning, she grabbed it and put it on Joan's bed. Someone moved it to her bed, clearly knowing it was her. Better give it back to the owner rather than risk putting it in someone's stuff once again.

Emma just climbed into her bed, being clothed not meaning too much, trying to pull her covers above her head. If it was just her, she would be falling into a tired, deep sleep, not caring about the others.

Lily was still just getting onto her feet outside, vowing vengeance muttering under her breath. Walking to the showers, she soon hoped to feel clean, before reapplying her gothic makeup, more darker than before, pulling on all of her clothes that would fit to feel strong enough to not crawl into her bed... Her holes strecthced, her face throbbed, and neither was the good way.

Lucy and Zoe joined their friends separately, hoping to get ready for the voting out...

Not knowing how long she had slept, Emma woke up to darkness. Gathering all her clothes, she padded to the bathroom, feeling the need for some release... Unknown to her it was taking long enough to have the others woken up by a cold spray, as usual. She was still fingering herself and tweaking her nipples, when the others started to arrive.

So it is no surprise she was soon blushing and fleeing, her clothes haphazardly covering her, one boob hanging free. Fixing her covering, she was at the table with only Lily, the goth girl showing a shiner and a very cloudy face. Emma tried to do some small talk, but then she just sat there stunned when the other girl told her that she won, if only because Lily was smithen down by Joan.

While they was eating breakfast, she was finally informed about what she won - a night for two in the VIP suite without cameras -, and the threatening and begging started. Some girls tried to look innocent, and be friendly, but others not so mutch. Emma was sure if she could not exchange the prize, that she won't have Joan or Lucy and Zoe, but she was undecided about the others.

She could take Emily, as the girl had been trying to be helpful and give her pleasure, but she also got the iPod shown and Lily broken... She didn't feel like taking Stacy either.. But... Both Lily and Lisa was a good choice. Lily, because she would have surely won, as Emma was not really holding up at the winning moments, and Lisa, to finally get the ex-assistant more friendly towards her.

Thinking about the last weeks, and how far she came from her former self, Emma realized what was bugging her after she took her Therapist as her boyfriend. Maybe she would have been luckier not making the realization at the table, for her exclamation of "Oh my god! I am not on the pill!" got some reactions.

One of them being a sneer from Lily "What? You want a pregnancy test done after the pony?"

As the house awoke, they found their numbers had shrunk. Stacy had disappeared in the middle of the night, having been eliminated from the competition. This seemed like a cruel thing, as the contestants would not have any time for farewells.

--

During breakfast, the conversation of Emma's prize was what stirred the interest of the competitors. Some wanted desperately to go on this VIP treatment with the celebrity, while others simply played it cool. Lisa was one that did not seem to care about it, staying silent and basically ignoring the conversation as she ate her food.

When Lily sneered at Emma's comment about the pill, it was Joan who surprisingly said something not as an insult... well, a slight insult, but nothing major. "Hey slut, did you need a pregnancy test?" She asked, 'slut' having became her nickname for Emma. "I can always bring things into the household from the outside... How do you think I got my iPod?" Joan asked with a knowing smile. The whole situation seemed reminiscent of a prison, getting drugs or weapons from the outside.

"Of course, you have to do something for me. Tit for tat. You get me into that VIP Suite for your prize, and I'll get you a pregnancy test." Joan didn't bother asking why she needed it yet, deciding it would be a later time that she taunts Emma. For now, she had to be on her good side.

Emma contemplated the offer, but thought better of it "I would rather not have something of dubious sources, but I would gladly let you and Lisa take the VIP suite if it is okay with you two and the staff... in exchange for two tests." She would try and look smaller as the others voiced their thoughts...

Joan paused, annoyed at her turning it down. But if she gave Joan the suite, then when Joan chose who to take, she could just choose Emma and she'd be forced to come with her!

"Okay, deal. You give me the suite for myself and one person of my choosing, and you get your tests." Joan said, offering a meaty hand for Emma to shake.

Emma was feeling that it was something she was missing, but she shook hands with Joan "Deal, I get the tests, you get the suite with another girl of your choosing." she just hoped that the woman would take Lisa, seeing how close the other two was. That she hoped for this was evident from her words, as she tried to calm the others and get Lisa to be interested...

She was still frowning later, when finally the host asked for her choice. "I would like to give the Vip suite to other two girls, who got very close... Joan, and if she agrees, Lisa." she almost asked for a test from the Host, but did not wanted to make it seem more important. Also, she was sure that the choice was more televisioned than their breakfast...

Then she got really white, realising that this meant that last day's bestiality was televisioned too.

The host nodded, smiling as Emma told her the request of her prize. "It is so good to see friendships made on this show. I like seeing how close you all are getting. Well then, I guess I pose the same question to you, Joan. Who do you take for your partner in the VIP Suite?" The host asked. He, yet again, appeared on the TV in the main entertainment area, rather than in person.

"I choose to go with Emma, sir." Joan replied, smirking slightly. The host seemed a little puzzled, but still nodded. "So be it. Joan, Emma, come to me." He whispered seductively, the tagline of the show.

"C'mon, slut." Joan said, smirking still as she stood up and walked off to where the exit was. The suite was next door to the main household, but a much nicer place than anything they had been experiencing for the last week.

"But... Not me, Lisa, right? I mean, I did not want to... with you, it is not right! Hello, Host! I think this is a mistake!" Emma tried to get out of it, shuddering with revulsion as she though about being in a VIP room alone with the butch woman. That she kept calling her slut did not helped any.

Not that Emma feared Joan, as she seemed not to be stopped taking what she wanted even in front of the cameras. She just thought that it was a waste of time and opportunity to befriend Lisa...

It was too late to complain to the host, as the TV had already faded to black. Joan kept walking, but when she realised Emma was not following, the larger woman returned. "C'mon." She said, as the longer Emma took, the less time they would have together. Reaching forward, Joan grabbed Emma's much smaller frame, holding her upside down so it would be harder to fight back. Blood rushing to her face, boobs threatening to fall free, Emma was in quite the predicament. But thankfully, she was only held in that position for a few minutes, before being thrown onto the bed in the VIP suite... the large, queen sized bed which was the only sleeping furniture in the room.

"Did you think that getting those tests would be so easy? You have to make sure I'm happy for the next 24 hours or else those tests might not come your way." Joan said, laying on the bed beside Emma. As they had entered the suite, the outer door locked, leaving them alone. They had a bedroom and a bathroom, as well as a kitchen. The kitchen had some snack food in it, but actual dinners would be sent to them at the appropriate times.

After shrieking and flailing being carried, Emma - and her bobs - bounced, as she arrived on the bed. Crossing her arms and legs, she pouted, while trying to hide her breasts with the remains of her tattered clothes and arms.

"You can't just make new demands! I will get it done another way. Not that if they keep up with these ordeals, I have to fear of what happened before..."

She would be adamant of her resolve, bringing up the first night and her rape, then the cutting up of her clothes, as reasons not to want making Joan happy.

Smiling, Joan rolled over... onto Emma. Her large body squashing the celebrity, it was next to impossible for her to move anything other than her head. "Oh yeah? And how are you going to stop me?" She asked. "Either tonight can go smoothly, you do everything I ask, and you get your tests. Oooor, you can refuse, I make you do everything I want, and you don't get your tests." She propositioned.

"And besides, if you agree, things won't be as bad as if you say no." She added, a hand running along Emma's hip. "So, what do you say, bestie?" She asked, calling her a best friend even though they obviously weren't. At least it wasn't 'slut'.

"I... I don't think so." Emma grumbled under her "You get off from me, and promise to stop calling me names or pursuing me in any way, and then maybe I let you do whatever you think you want to do with us..." the actress-modell was already screaming inside her head, as the sentence was more fuelled by her arousal, than common sense. But... Emma tried to racionalize the situation in her mind. They was alone, without cameras, and Joan could take her, eve nif it took all her strenght.

Raising an eyebrow, Joan nodded, but changed the terms very slightly. "I get to do what I want to you tonight, with your consent and willingness. If you are uninterested by me by the time we finish tomorrow, then I will no longer pursue you. However, if you show the slightest bit of interest, we will continue." She replied, rolling off of her and onto her side. Propping her head up on a hand, Joan gazed at her new prize. "Now... let's get started with a strip show, shall we?" She requested.

"Deal. You can start..." Emma was not being ready to play for this woman, so if she had to get out of her clothes, she was not doing it dancing... Not that she knew how, and that she had a lot of clothes.. So, she just shimmered out of her dress, when her time came. It still left her breasts bobbing and hips swaying, but was over in a minute.

Joan stripped naked, not making a show of it. Her pussy was hidden amongst the thick black pubes around it. Her breasts were large, likely only a product of her size, and her body was not too pleasant to look at. When Emma stripped for her, Joan's eyes lit up. Once again, Joan was on top of her, but now, her face was by Emma's breasts. Kissing and sucking on them, it was clear she had experience, and knew exactly what to do to stiffen those nipples. Every touch seemed like fire, as the pills anally given to Emma by her therapist/boyfriend still were active, yet even without them, Joan had skill.

Before moving down, three hickeys were made along her breasts. But Joan moved down further, wanting to taste Emma's juices. Once reaching there, she slid two fingers inside (spread open, her thick fingers feeling as if two small penises were both fucking her pussy at the same time) as her tongue assaulted her clit.

Emma was moaning in no time, gripping the bedclothes, and letting her legs spread for the experienced lesbian, gasping in pleasure as Joan left her breasts alone to go down on her. "Yes! Oh, that is nice!" she cried, when her more than ready pussy was fingered, squirming under the sensations of her clit getting similar treatment to her nipples, which still ached for more.

She cried out "Joan!" when she came, hands on the butch lady's head, fingers sinking into her hair.

Smirking at how fast it took to make her cum, Joan knew that Emma would soon be a whimpering slut for her. But needing her own pleasure, Joan slowed to a stop and got up. "Do you want me to ride your face, or will you go down on me?" She asked, happy for either option.

Gasping for air, Emma was nodding. "I will ... go down... Just instruct me..." trembling, she hoped to rest a little as she was exploring the pussy of the other girl.. While not a lesbian, not even a token bisexual, she had read about it, and even played some fingers with a female friend when she was younger.

Sinking to the carpet - even if it was just crawling on the bed and Joan's body - Emma soon eyed the furry snatch. Stroking the hair to the sides, she lightly opened Joan's tighs, and looking up at her with mischief in her eyes, licked a long, full tongue, before she started lapping at it like a thirsty animal.

Joan nodded and laid back, watching Emma crawl towards her. This was much easier than forcing her, and it felt great when she started. "You just give it your best shot. I'll get a little rougher with it later on." She warned, groaning as her tongue lapped up the juices that had moistened her pussy for the last few minutes.

She lasted quite long, much longer than Emma managed. Eventually, it got to the point that Joan's hand slid through Emma's hair, forcing her face deeper into her snatch, which in turn helped her tongue go deeper. "Don't be scared of it. Get right in there!" Joan groaned, her thick thighs wrapping around her head, while her legs moved over Emma's shoulders. She didn't squeeze at all, but there was some pressure there. "Keep going." She said, feeling that she'd be squirting in a few more moments.

Emma nodded absently, and kept lapping, alternating the widht of her tongue or the lenght of the licks, to speed up... Soon found herself pushed-pulled more against the crotch of Joan, and got to burrow her face in her slit... Nosing her clit, Emma was trying to tongue her pussy, but her jaw started to tire. Trying to french-kiss the pussy lips like it was a mouth got her to rest a little...

Back
Top Bottom