Emma Watson - The Gameshow Contestant (RoleplayMaster x ChrisGabriel)

The tiredness did not do much in terms of pleasing Joan, so she had to improvise. Rolling Emma onto her back, the butch girl sat on the celebrity's face, suffocating her as she rode it to completion. Emma's nose worked like a small penis, with the mouth licking at her cunt until she exploded, squirting juices all over Emma's face. Rolling off of her, Joan panted with a grin. "That was fucking great." She said, giving the girl a squeeze of a boob and sitting up.

"Go clean up, dinner will be here soon." She warned, and watched as Emma walked off. She was right, as there was a sudden knock on the door as dinner had arrived. Joan put on a gown and answered the door, finding Emma's therapist there, bringing in the food. Of course, Joan had no clue of his true identity.

He did not say a word, just gave her a smile and a nod, before walking off.

The meal looked delicious, with a selection of different meats, appetisers, drinks, and so on. A cup of wine had already been poured for the girls, with labels on the glasses so they did not mix up the cups later on. Or at least, that's what they presumed. In Emma's cup was a mixture of a fast acting impulse pill, and a horniness pill. Essentially, the combination would help Emma with the initiative of fucking Joan, without any nervousness or second thoughts. And that would be all the convincing Joan would need to get Emma as her new and permanent pet.

Gasping and trembling, Emma stumbled into the bathroom with her fae covered in the other girl's juices. She sobbed a little and felt really trapped by the game for the first time... She hated feeling weak, and it just broke her a little more to be made into a lover of the same female that was surely the one raping her the first night...

She took her time before she returned and sat sulently at the table. Not caring to dress, and not really looking at Joan. But... she was distracted with the names on the cups. Why was it needed? She ate silently, watching Joan if she seemed more alert or careful with the cups.. but it did not seemed like the girl had anything to do with it, except get hers in her hand to drink.

"Wait! Why don't we drink for our ... well... time together?" she tried "Here, you know how it is goes. Hook our arms and let the other drink from our cups." she hoped that nothing was put in their drinks, but... she also was hoping that one of theirs contained sleeping pills or something. For Emma would let Joan drink as much from her cup as she wanted, while she would only slip from hers... and later would wait for the girl to drink all of her own.

Maybe after all the food, Joan would want to drink hers too, as a forceful lesbian should be... So, for now, Emma was not ready to take anything that was too personalized.

Joan stared at her for a moment, seeing right through her ploy. "You think I drugged your cup?" Joan asked, but it was more of a statement. "Here, give me your cup." She said, annoyed. Taking it from her, Joan poured its contents into an empty jug, and then the contents of her own glass too. Swishing it around, Joan then poured what was in the jug, back into their cups. "There, happy? If I drugged it, which I didn't, the contents would be in both of our drinks now." Joan said. Offering the glass back to Emma, Joan clinked it and drank about half, and then watched expectantly for Emma to do the same. "I want you to trust me, Emma. So drink that cup, at least as much as I drank mine." She instructed, clearly having lost some trust that she had given the celebrity.

Emma could not lost anything, as she was already fearful and distrustful of her... but she indeed drank half of her own, even if just to show that she was really trying to mend some of the fence between them. "I do not think that you was the one, but why would they put our names on it otherwise? Either they want to help us, one or the other, or someone had some neferious purpose..." Emma said, trying to feel if she felt differently... but it was a good wine, and maybe the warmth that spread in her stomach was just because of the alcohol.

"So, drink all the way then?" she asks, gesuring to cross arms and drink it like new friends.. or something she once saw others doing. Maybe it meant something between warriors, or just former enemies.. but both would have relevance between them at the moment. "I think I can trust you to be rash and headstrong, and a bully..." Emma joked, but it also meant that she wanted to be accepting and friendly... even if her being friendly did not meant she would want to have the other girl as anything after their time together was over. But she promised to give it a try, and she wouléd not back out now.

Nodding with a small smile, Joan and Emma linked arms, drinking the rest of their wine until both glasses were drained. Placing them on the table, Joan began to eat. Sure, she was feeling quite horny thanks to the drugs, her thighs growing increasingly wet in a matter of seconds, but she resisted the urge as best as she could - as experienced as she was, she knew when to stop. However, the drugs would have a much stronger affect on Emma, due to her smaller sexual history, and her literal smaller frame.

Emma was eating too. But she was feeling more hot, and was obviously flushed, not able to oeat too much. If not for the sex before, she wuld have been just about ready for anything.. But like this, she was just... starting to see the situation more rosy. "So, Joan.. what are you doing in a situation like this? I mean, how did you get here? And what are you doing if not making me feel like a damsel in distress?"

"Money... boredom... fame... I dunno. Just have nothing to do in my life, so coming to the show was a way to fix all those issues. What about you? You don't suffer from any of those things, so why come to the show? Loved by all as Hollywood's good girl, adored by women who want to be you, and men and women that want to fuck you. Surely you'd rather be relaxing on a Hawaiian island with someone between your legs." Joan winked, giving her thigh a squeeze that would affect the celebrity more than it would her.

"I had enough of me being characterised by my first ever movie role... even if it was such a great part of my last ten years or so. But I got tricked, not realizing what it is was really about. I am still not sure what it is in our future..." Emma thights trembled a little, her knees sliding open as Joan's hand was squeezing her thigh.

She moaned, sitting back straight and putting down her utensils. "I was also really frustrated sexually, just recently - a month or two - letting my boyfriend go... He was unable to cope with the same thing as I, the fame and success... I hoped to get more into being a feminist and goodwill ambassador for UN..." she sighed, and dreamily recited her point of view.

“Being asked to serve as UN Women’s Goodwill Ambassador at age 24 is truly humbling,” said Emma. “The chance to make a real difference is not an opportunity that everyone is given and is one I had no intention of taking lightly. Women’s rights are something so inextricably linked with who I am, so deeply personal and rooted in my life that I could not had imagined an opportunity more exciting. I still have so much to learn, but as I progress I hope to bring more of my individual knowledge, experience and awareness to this role.”

But she still felt like a horny slut, Joan looking better and better with every glance, as the heat spread from her stomach, straight to between her legs, clouding her mind too.

The sound of Emma talking was always attractive, but the feminist views was boring Joan. Sure, she wanted female equality as much as the next woman. But some women, like Emma, would be so much better on their knees between someone's legs, than in a position of equality. Finishing her food, Joan stood up and stretched, allowing Emma to have a nice view of her naked body. "I'm going to have a shower." Joan announced, turning her back to Emma. She had no clue what sort of show she was giving the girl with the growing horniness. If she didn't do something soon, Emma would likely cum from just watching Joan walk away. Joan was also feeling the effects, but the feminist speech was helping ignore some of that horny feeling.

The activist-actress-model was almost flowing off her chair, as she followed the butch girl's movements. She would have even asked her if she wanted her back washed, but she was still vary of the forceful lesbian.

But Emma could not stop herself from looking around and getting on the bed to masturbate, all the more if she found something to play with, her pussy being soeaked and feeling soo empty.

Joan had hoped Emma would follow her to the shower on her own, but unfortunately, that wasn't the case.

Thankfully, the door to the bathroom was left open, giving Emma a great view of Joan's naked, soon wet body in the shower. Every moment without touching her would seem like torture to the younger girl, her pussy aching to the pounded.

No surprise she was staying in a place she could watch Joan, while masturbating. But she was surprised how she wanted more, and needed more... Up to and including finding herself inside the bathroom, and moaning like a bitch in heat, staring at Joan soaping up her breasts... those big, hard, possibly augmented sexy tits... "Want to soap mine too?" Emma asked, hoping that it came off as flirting and not too ankward.

Smirking at the question, Joan gave no verbal reply. But she pulled the girl under the shower, soaping her hands up and rubbing them roughly on her chest. Joan's touch was always firm and hard, yet the pain was actually surprisingly pleasurable too. "I want you to eat me out." Joan whispered in Emma's ear, her front to Emma's back as Joan felt up the celebrity's breasts. "I want you to kneel and make me squirt all over you. Then I'll make you believe in heaven." Joan promised a good night, and she knew that Emma would be very sore in the morning. Pleasured beyond belief, but sore as hell.

Emma just moaned under the hands of the other woman, her head sizzy with the feel of those breasts and the strong feminine body behind her. She never would have imagined herself doing it, but now she was all eager to just do what Joan asked her to. Her mouth was watering at the idea of eating out the furry bush, and she felt herself throb with arousal at the mere idea. Of course she would be on her knees and lisking and sucking on that pussy soon.

Emma would be so horny and non-caring to start licking and eating out not just the nether lips and cunt, but the ass if it was presented for her mouth.

Joan just moaned as Emma got to work, seeming very enthusiastic this time. The butch woman washed her body clean, the suds from the soap occasionally dripping into Joan's bush, and then Emma's mouth, giving it a very different taste. It felt amazing, and she wondered how accommodating Emma would be. Stepping back from the kneeling girl, Joan turned and backed up into Emma, putting a hand behind the girl's head and easing her into the ass crack. "Yeah... right up there." Joan groaned in a rather deep voice, clutching a breast of her own. She resisted touching her pussy, wanting Emma to take both of those holes by herself.

Emma was lapping like a puppy, but she just had to touch too, so her hands soon joined her lips and tongue, stroking, fingering, groping ass and pussy, occasionally trying to push forward and reach the hanging breasts... All the while she was rocking and trying to sit on her own heels with her dripping pussy.

Joan rubbed her ass all over Emma's face, and when she felt her orgasm approaching, Joan soon flipped herself over so her pussy was being eaten out once again. As her climax finally came, her promise of a squirt came true. Emma's face and upper body became drenched with Joan's womanly juices, a rather sweet smell too. Her large body covered the celebrity from the spray of the shower, and the water was soon turned off, giving Emma no chance to clean it off. "You're my new pet. Do what I ask, and I promise you'll get a reward." Joan said, even scratching the kneeling girl's head like a dog.

"Go to the bed, and get on your knees and elbows. Ass right up in the air. Clean your face and you'll get a spanking, so keep it as it is." Joan warned.

The horny and slightly mad Emma just whined, and crawled out of the tub, to stumble towards the bed. She was not even thinking cleaning herself off, her own juices slickening her thighs and dribbling down, just like her face and neck was slowly slipping juice towards her cleveage.

She was all dizzy from the musk, her ass trembling as it was pushed up in the air. All she had done differently that she had her lower arms crossed and palming her own breasts, groping as she had her elbows down on the bed, waiting. She hoped that licking her lips repeatedly did not counted as cleaning her face...

Joan eventually returned to her, a bottle in hand. Emma's ass became glazed with oil and lube, shining it up as her orifices were prepared. Then, a finger entered her pussy. Back and forth, back and forth. Then a second, then a third. At that point, it looked like Joan would stop. But then a fourth was added. By this stage, Joan's free arm was wrapped around Emma's waist, ensuring that she would not move. Then, her entire hand managed to slip inside. Slowly, that hand turned into a fist, as Joan seemed to punch Emma's insides, fisting the girl with a surprising effectiveness.

Emma slipped into a trance as she felt the oil spreading, her pussy ready and relaxed to welcome the first couple of fingers. All she tried to move would be back against the hand, seeking her pleasure, so when the last finger was added, she was already gasping and trembling waiting for her orgasm. The strong arm with the big hand fisting her hole felt even bigger than the small horse cock a day before, leaving Emma sobbing and crying out in pain and pleasure. As the fist hit her cervix, the lower arm was stretching her lips and pussy, leaving her gasping for air.

Quite frequently he could feel her pussy attempt to tighten, likely from her many orgasms, as well as trying to retake its usual shape. But Joan was having too much fun, listening to Emma's cries of pleasure. Knocking out her arms from under her, Emma found herself with her face in the bedsheets, helpless to the sexual assault that felt so good, so wrong, and a little painful.

It was a solid ten minutes of fisting that Emma enjoyed and endured before Joan finished, slipping out slowly. Despite her arm only going halfway in, her entire forearm was wet up to the elbow, thanks to the many orgasms Emma had through the experience. "Damn... that thing stretches great... I bet that felt amazing." Joan smirked, rolling Emma onto her back so she could lie back and relax as the butch girl sucked on her nipples.

Emma was panting and trembling, but her occasional moan of pleasure showed that her breasts still had some life in them. Her pussy was gaping, and legs only now started to recover with a feelng of hundred needles, still, the weak young woman could not make Joan stop. She was having two thoughts about it, her logical mind was wanting to push her away to let her rest, but her lustful needs just got her tits turned more towards the buff lesbian. "Not sure..." she gasped "Could not feel a thing at the last minutes or so, just the movement against my insides."

Laughing softly, Joan kept her interest at Emma's breasts, enjoying the feeling of the stiff nipples between her lips. She was hers now, Joan knew it. Kissing her way from the celebrity's chest to her lips, the two made out slowly, tenderly. "You're welcome" She said softly, rolling onto her back next to Emma. "I don't know about you, but I'm tired." She said with a small laugh. Grabbing the sheets, Joan pulled them over Emma and herself, holding Emma close to her as she drifted off to sleep. Her thick arm held Emma in place, letting the actress use her breasts as a pillow.

The next morning, Joan awoke and wondered in silence about how she was to go about turning Emma into her pet. It was close, she knew that much. Maybe the best course of action would be to leave her? After all, being sexless then having amazing sex, it would be difficult to return to being sexless once again. Right? Closing her eyes, Joan fell into a light sleep, loosening her grip on Emma. This would help her leave her clutches if she desired, to shower, eat, or even fuck Joan if that was what she desired. It was possible that the drugs were still in her system, but uncertain nonetheless.

Emma woke up shuddering with the dreams/memories of the last days. She was not sure where she was, or if it was all a dream, or reality, but her body was still aching after the fisting she got... and aching not only in pain, but for the pleasure.

Still, she get up, easing away from the butch woman, but could not stop herself from lightly kissing the breats she wake up on. Then kissing them a little more, and then licking the nipples to hardness, before she hurried towards the bathroom.

After the morning chores and much hissing as she lightly showered, Emma walked out buck naked, and with an obvious gait in her steps. Taking a look if her unwanted roommate was awake or not, she started to make their breakfast... And could not stop herself imagining all the foodstuffs on - or in - various places of her body instead of a plate or tray.

Rolling onto her back, Joan soon awoke to the smell of breakfast being made. Finding her breasts a little damp, nipples stiff, the butch girl knew that Emma had a little fun with them. Creeping quietly out of bed, she walked over to Emma's naked body, wrapping her arms around the smaller body, hands cupping her large breasts. "Did you get work done?" Joan asked, lips against Emma's neck. "These are impressive tits, but you definitely did not have these in Harry Potter." Joan laughed, squeezing a nipple. "They feel natural though, so if you had work done, that surgeon must have been a magician"

Back
Top Bottom