..:Aɪɴᴄʀᴀᴅ Nᴇxᴜs:.. [Cʏᴘʜᴇʀxᴋ2 & Iʀᴏɴɪᴄ]

"If the King of all Evil making a deal with Death counts as good?" Caliban said, letting Asuna's hand go as he threw a large ragout rabbit he got on the way back to Toxin, "Yeah, we're absolutely peachy right now."

Toxin, sensing something was off, trotted over to Asuna and him and lapped at Asuna's hand. Despite being a wolf, he was acting like a large family dog. That was scary to Reggie, whom found himself stalked by Killua who paced the entrance to his hiding place yowling. Toxin didn't care though, as Asuna was his master. She mattered more than him.

"Asuna, I'm fine now, but I intend to assess the system again soon. I wanna find out who trapped us in here." He said, looking at her briefly before going upstairs.

Asuna shrugged her shoulders nonchalantly after Caliban explained his reasoning. As he started to walk upstairs Asuna whispered against Trystals ear. "We've had a really difficult day. I'm going to go upstairs with him. Do you mind staying down here for a while?" Asuna asked Trystal as she placed a step on the first stair leading upstairs.

"I honestly don't mind." Trystal said before sitting down on the couche, crossing her legs before looking at Reggie. "It's entertaining and we've been talking for a while." She admitted before taking a bowl of Asuna's food and began to eat again. Asuna nodded before following him upstairs.

"Hey... need some company?" She asked quietly, peering into the doorway as she hid behind it.

"Free county.... What do you want?" Caliban replied, laying on a twin sized cot in a largely empty bedroom, "Thought you were gonna eat."

He stood and went to open the door. The air of confidence he had before was strangely absent. It was as if everything that had happened had torn off a mask that hid his true self. His current attitude was more subdued and largely misleading from the person Asuna had met before. Actually, he was closer to how she remembered him when they were kids on his downer days. Just showed how much he hadn't really changed much.

"what's on your mind?" He asked as he accessed a menu that refurnished his room for a more company friendly feel, "I don't think this is a guild meeting call."

Asuna stepped inside of his room after he gave her permission. Her famished eyes soaked in every detail of his room, always curious as to where he resorted to when he wanted to get away. He definitely felt like home here, letting down his guard as she peered into the true Caliban.

Just before she took in everything around her he had changed the room to fit the moment. "I'm just worried about you, that is what's on my mind." She spoke softly, her eyes full of confusion as she knew that after the events of the day he would need to adjust. "I actually wasn't going to eat until I knew you were 100% okay." She set on the edge of his bed, her feet dangling against the floor.

"What's on your mind?" She reciprocated the question, looking at him for an answer.

"Too much.... Things aren't as they should be." He replied, his voice hollow as he sat next to her, "Getting trapped in this shit.... Heathcliff showing up....... Kirito..... Jasper not being......"

He'd made his point well enough. Nothing had gone as he'd hoped. It was easy to see he was hurting immensely. This wasn't good as he could very well be killed if this carried into a fight. Whatever was bothering him was incredibly debilitating.

"All this..... It may as well be my fault...." He said, almost mutely as his hands balled into fists, "This wouldn't have happened if I hadn't recreated SAO. No more players would have died because of some asshole playing god....."

Reassuringly, Asuna placed a tender hand over his shoulder, leaning him to fall against her side, his head resting against her shoulder. "Please, refrain from using such harsh words about yourself. You know it's not true. No one knew this would happen again..." she attempted to comfort him, unknowing if she was doing a decent job at it or not.

Removing him from off of her, she would gingerly grip at his shoulders to turn his face towards her, her golden hues starting intensely into his own orbs of color. "You have to be strong for me... for US." She emphasized the word us on purpose.

"You, besides Trystal and Yui and the animals, are all that I have here. For me?" Gently she closed the space between them, colliding her plush pink lips against his own, passionately and tenderly.

He recoiled slightly, a part of him not wanting the contact. Yet, there was another part, largely subjugated, that surged forth from deep within him. In that part of him lay all his feelings for her, past and present. It pushed him to abruptly shove her backward, her back pressed into the mattress as he held her down. The kiss, innocent and tender at first, quickly morphed into something more as he deepened the kiss drastically.

Moving her hands from where they were to above her head, he held her wrists together with one hand as his other hand rested over her heart. This was a whole new side of him that she was seeing. When they were little, Asuna was the assertive one. Now, he was really being assertive on what he was feeling. He realized he'd loved her since they were kids, and he was expressing it with how he kissed her.

Asuna wasn’t the least bit of surprised to see Caliban act the way he did. Her hands grew limp as she allowed him to grow dominating over her. Little did he know, thought, was that she had more in store for him. She’s permit him some fun before it was her turn. The small muscle inside of her chest pumped blood fiercely into her veins, her heart working into overdrive due to the adrenaline. Seductively, her wet muscle played against his sealed lips, begging for him to ease-up on its closure to grant her access. With persistence, she managed to get her tongue into the slight part in his lips, exploring the cavern of his mouth.

A soft moan was muffled through his lips, her tongue twirling in a chaotic dance with his own. The heat grew between her legs, closing her thighs tightly together to ease the burn of her ecstasy. Asuna fought through his grip to release her hands, but she stayed in her position willingly. With ginger hands, she brought her fingertips down towards his torso, gripping at the hem of his shirt before rolling it upwards. His abdomen became exposed, her breath hot as it poured into his soul. Unfortunately, she had to part her lips from his for a moments time to take his shirt off from his body, tossing it carelessly across the room.

He undid the clasps and buckles of her armor and removed it and her clothing, which joined his shirt, wherever the hell it landed. That whole time, he couldn't help but kiss her greedily. The longer it went on, the more he grew to hate it. This was something he wanted, but he wanted it to feel real. Correction, he wanted to do this with her IRL, not in some fantasy world.

His disgust wasn't visible at all outwardly. Matter of fact, the opposite was shown. He lay next to her, right hand delving down into her heated core as he lovingly and with great enthusiasm sucked on and teased her nipples with his tongue and teeth while holding her in place with his left arm. His erect cock pressed eagerly against her hip but he did nothing to free it yet. His satisfaction wasn't really a priority to him. He didn't really think he deserved it.

"So soft and firm.... You're so beautiful...." He moaned against her skin, fingers just pressing into her pussy and swirling around in the rapidly moistening flesh as he looked up at her with a predatory look of desire.

The moment between the two was bitter-sweet. She loved this moment and was soaked into the heat, but she knew this wasn’t real. It was just a dream, a virtual dream. This was her life for now until they figured out a way to end this chaos. She sucked in her feelings and refueled it with love towards him. As he suckled her breasts and twirled his digits into her love cavern, her hands gripped at his back tauntingly before stroking it lovingly. “Look at who’s talking.” She whispered back in response, her hands gently caressing his locks of hair, her lips kissing his forehead. “I love you, please don’t fill yourself with anything negative. Let’s take this moment on a good note and hope that we get to do this together in the real world someday.” She couldn’t help but need to say that as the tension was obvious no matter how much he attempted to mask it.

Her hands gripped at his shoulders to push him off of her, letting him lay on his back as she hopped on top of him. “Please, you do so much for me and my safety, allow me to pleasure you and allow you to feel loved and wanted. That’s what I want for you, dear.” She whispered, placing a gentle finger on his lips to hush him if he even thought about rebelling against her kind words. Unfastening his pants, she took them off of him and dragged his undergarments along with them. Uncaring she was when she tossed them away, her eyes fixed on the hardened member that stood high towards the ceiling. Her mouth watered before gripping at the base of it, hesitant but daring.

“I can tell you’ve been aching for release. It’s as hard as a brick.” She teased him before pointing the glistening bulbous head towards the entrance of her mouth, enveloping it inside as she slowly and tauntingly slid it down into her esophagus. Her throat was constricting as it gripped against his girth. She could feel his veins bulge out as she swallowed down on his cock. Her hands were now placed on his thighs to steadily hold her in place as she worked on his meat. She let his cock be held in her mouth so the two could adjust to the feeling before she couldn’t stand not having a breath of air.

He let a surprised groan as he involuntarily placed a hand on her head, his fingers tangling in her hair slightly as he went rigid with restraint. The sensation of her tougue and saliva were cooling against his member. He knew he made made sex a feature in the update/remastered SAO. This was beyond what he expected or anticipated being a part of. It was unexpected and exhilarating at the same time.

"A...Asuna.... Wha...." He said haltedly, lust and need instantly filling his voice as his hips bucked a little in response to her actions, "Oh..... Damnit.... Asuna...."

Confusion sat in in the deepest parts of his mind at this point as his eyes shut. He wanted to do this with her. Yet, a part of him rebelled at this. What was wrong with him? Any other time he would have been all for it. Now, he couldn't decide if he wanted to reject her actions or accept what he always wanted to do. Damn his sudden indecisiveness right now.

Her flashy orbs looked up at him as her mouth started to work on his length. Those small cheeks hollawed in to create a suction seal on his member, the tip rubbing up against the back of her throat. It was slick with precum and the taste was sweet and innocent. Feeling confident enough, her left hand removed itself from his thighs to fondle the sac that dangled between his legs.

To catch another breath of air she removed herself from him. "Just look at you. I know you're going to cum soon. I want to taste your seed." She hotly spoke to him before licking her lips. Her left hand departed and went to hit shaft, her spit acting as lube as her mouth sought out his balls.

Taking both into her mouth, making sure to be gentle at first, her lips made a slurping sound as she sucked on the marbled orbs encased in flesh.

He panted slightly, back taut with restraint as Asuna revealed a different side of herself to him. This wasn't the girl he'd started to remember, but he secretly loved it. Which just compiled his mounting confusion. Yet that was eventually overcome as he finally got over it. It was a simple thing to put in prospective. He loved her and he wanted to prove it.

"Oh, enough already...." He grunted, pushing her off of him so she landed on her back again as he reversed things, "You'll get to in a second.... Don't you think it's my turn now?"

He hadn't given her time to answer him, since his face had buried itself between her thighs as he lapped at her folds with his tongue. A moan left him at her taste. It was almost heavenly to him. Yet, this was just the start and he wanted to try something that would serve both of them in a bit.

"So good.... I could get used to this...." He said, taking a moment to pause as he spread her folds with his fingers before he focused on the small bundle of nerves of her sex that he knew would drive her wild.

He may have been fairly innocent where sex was concerned, but he wasn't that innocent. He'd inadvertently spent a month IRL with a Suguha Kiriguya practicing his oral sex skills during a recent summer camping trip he was dragged into by some guy going by Klein. It had been strictly professional in nature and actually pretty educational for him. It had been a decent arrangement while it lasted and she'd become a good friend of his since. She was actually how he reconnected with some other SAO survivors.

"Yo!! Ken!! We need to ta...... WAHHHHHHH, GET IT OFF MEEEEEEEE!!!!!!" Reggie called banging on his door seconds before screaming as something jumped on him and dragged him away.

"50 col says that Toxin jumped on him." He said hotly as he pulled away with an annoyed but amused expression while massaging her clit.

“What? You don’t want to cum yet?” Asuna taunted him as he tossed her on her back. She knew what was next to come for her, not retaliating with him. A light smirk smeared across her pink lips as his hot breath lingered over her swollen folds. Just the thought of his tongue doing something so daring left her body shriveling with excitement. The first lap was always the best, her eyes practically rolling into the back of her skull as outreaching hands attempted to grip onto something for support.

His comments went unanswered but were noticed, her eyes closing to concentrate on the feeling of her clitoris and labia. She wondered if he had prior experience to this because his tongue was skillful, as if this were his profession of choice. “I can get use to this too…” She sounded out inside of her head, her lips sealed close as she nibbled roughly on her lower lip.

As Reggie came booming towards the door, out of instinct, Asuna sat up and attempted to shield herself in fear that he would barge in to see their lovefest, but quickly loosened her muscles once she remembered the door was locked and couldn’t be accessed. “Toxin is a good boy, he’ll put him in his place soon enough.” She responded before her thighs twitched to his rough circular motions on her throbbing clitoris.

“You’re going to be the death of me.” Bluntly she admitted. “I can’t take this, I’m going to explode soon and I don’t want to yet!” She wailed like a child who couldn’t get its way. Greedily her hand gripped at his wrist that was pleasuring her, pulling his fingertips to her eager lips to suck off the nectar that coated them. She sucked them dry before giving him back his digits, a nice translucent sheen of saliva replacing the once cum-coated tips.

“I want to feel you inside me, Kenj….” She muttered for only him to hear even though they were the only ones inside of the room. Her arms outstretched to welcome him to lay on top of her, gently spreading her legs enough to grant him access into the depths of her love canal. “I want to be closer than we ever had before…”

He hesitated again, unsure if he was actually ready for this but he mentally thrust it aside by throwing himself into it. The sudden heat of her canal around his member made him buck sharply in surprise, leaving them completely connected as a heated moan left him. Stunned by the sensation he was feeling and the knowledge he was inside his best friend, some innate and primal instinct took over. Or was it something that he always had longed to do?
His mind was too scattered to think on it.

His hips started rocking against hers as he thrust into her with slow but powerful strokes. He wasn't in any hurry, that much was certain to him. Burning this image of her beneath into his memory was what he was doing now. A small smirk was on his face as he dipped his head, gently biting her on the neck and sucking the spot as he moaned greedily with each slap of their hips colliding. He didn't realize he'd started clinging to her as he gradually became rougher. She was intoxicating and fit him perfectly. He actually felt he was in heaven at the moment.

With a huff of desire, his pace drastically increased as he shifted. His member started grinding into her clitoris as the bed started to screech in protest at the sudden abuse it was under. Growls had replaced his pants as he flipped one of her legs onto his shoulder and started slapping her on the ass. He was on the very edge but was showing incredible control at keeping himself from going over. He didn't want to yet, not until she had at least one good, intense time. Oh course, the longer he held on meaning the harder it became.

"Is this..... what you wanted?" He growled hotly, grasping one of her breasts to anchor himself as well as tease the nipple as his member throbbed and squirmed insided her, "Having me fuck you..... Like a wild beast? Ahhh.... Fuuuckk.... You're so hot and wet.... Asuna...."

Asuna’s hand immediately gripped onto his shoulders, holding onto him for support as her body writhed in pleasure from his gyrating hips. Her mouth parted as she let out puffs of hot air, her neck effortlessly cocking to the side to let him mark her. Her nipples were hard and stiff, piercing into his chest as he laid on top of her. She could tell that he was getting extremely caught up in the moment, growling and lurching at her like a feral animal.

She let out a gasp as he took control, lifting her leg up and setting it on top of his shoulder. His cock twitched inside of her, feeling as if he was about to explode his load inside of her, but he never did. He was good at holding himself back, but she wanted to erupt like a volcano all over him. It was hard but she kept the pace with his, only wanting to cum when he did.

“Yes, this is…. Exactly what….. I wanted….” Wow, she thought, it was a lot harder to talk than she expected. “I want you…. To cum with…. Me….” Her palms were placed on his chest, nails slightly digging into his chest, almost pleading for release.

Before he could refirm his hold on himself, his perception of time stuttered and fractured for a few moments. He wasn't sure why but there was a sense of clarity and euphoria before he suddenly blacked out. All he could feel was a heart beating wildly alongside his own, reenergizing the inferno he felt growing within. It left him wondering what was going to happen to him. Fear was slipping in, letting him know that his life wasn't just his own now. That scared him as things suddenly and violently snapped back into place.

He'd moved her legs again, holding them so she was spread open wide for him. His thrusts became borderline brutal as his seed erupted into her with surprising force. He captured her lips in a blistering kiss, his tongue forcing it way past the barriers as he lost control. In a way, how he was now more fit the feral air that radiated from him. Vaguely, he just hoped he wasn't hurting her.

The closer he grew to cumming the more forceful his thrusts and grips were. In the heat of the moment, though, Asuna didn’t mind but her body would be riddled with bruises and hand marks. “You’re going so fast…” She commented as her breast moved to his feral movements against her body. Their skin continuously slapped together harshly, the bed creaking out as the force grew too much. Could they hear from downstairs? Would anyone notice? It didn’t matter right now. All that mattered was him. Him and his undying love being expressed to her in this very moment.

A thick liquid of cum oozed out and shot inside of her cunt, her own orgasm making its grand entrance. The two liquids combined to flow out of her cavity, coating her inner thighs before leaving a puddle soaking into the sheets underneath them. Her hands gripped at his back harshly, leaving trail marks against his flesh as the euphoria was too much for her to handle. Crazy how realistic it was.

“Wow…” She breathed out as the damage has been done. “I never expected tonight to go this way. It went… perfectly. I hope you feel the same way.” She whispered before kissing him gently on top of his lips. Her heart continued to race, her breathing slowing down to even out to a normal pace like before.

"Ahhhh.... Guys..... I hate to interrupt but could one of you save Reggie?" Trystal called through the door, sounding out of breath and severely embarrassed as a tentative knock was heard, "I think the pets are trying to eat him alive in the main foyer.

"I wouldn't call it perfect, but I'd have been happier without all the interruptions or unwanted guests." Kenji said with a growl, using the admin abilities he had to clean himself and Asuna up quickly while reequipping what had been discarded for both of them after he removed himself from her, "Should I or should you?"

The Kenji/Caliban from before was coming back. Yet he wasn't putting off the air of unasserted superiority he'd had. That mask had been torn away and he honestly didn't want it back. Still, he needed it for his role as a guild leader. He was comfortable with that knowledge now as he turned to leave.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" He suddenly exclaimed as he crashed backward onto the floor on his ass, seeing a pair of small orbs that looked exactly like Yui's pop open from behind the door to his closet, "W-wha?! Yui?!"

Before she knew it, Asuna was dressed and ready once again. As if nothing had ever happened. But her fingertips pressed against the skin of her lips, remembering that Kenji had kissed her there. The marks on her body were still there, but she would take them as a night to remember. Butterflies still fluttered inside of her stomach, excitement still rolling on her tongue.

She was lost in the moment before realizing that he was talking to her. “Oh… I can go downstairs and check things out.” She sat up from her seat on the bed and got up to kiss him on the cheek, letting a lingering smile be shown. “Thank you, for today.” A light hue of red coated her cheeks before she quickly bolted out of the door, her hands placing on top of his door.

“I know you were busy and stuff, but we have a situation.” Trystal spoke low and under her breath, her eyes not wanting to catch glimpse of hers. Did she hear? Did she know what they were doing? Clearing her throat, Asuna tried her best to put up a front so it wouldn’t be so awkward.

“Show me where they are!” Asuna said as they bolted down the stairs, but Reggie shouting could easily help them of where they were. Snapping and snarling could be heard, the feral animals working together to rip Reggie apart. His health was dropping, but not enough to send him into orange, but it was close enough. Slipping two fingers into her mouth, Asuna let out a recall whistle, both animals stopping in their tracks before running up to her. Reggie was cowering, both hands on his head as he shivered in fear.

“What in the hell did you do that caused them to do that to you?!” Trystal demanded, Asuna thinking the same thing.

He was certain it was Yui but he couldn't be sure. Still, the eyes disappeared as Asuna left. He shook himself to rid himself of he shock as he stood back up and joined his guild mates down stairs. He caught Trystal's question and automatically knew what it was that caused it. But he got some food for Asuna and himself before he revealed what he knew.

"It's the Ultra-Repel Orb he's carrying. Giving him a no encounter ability while making pets turn feral after being exposed it. After a while, time varying on the rate of decrease of the pet's affinity level to their masters, the effect will eventually become permanent." Kenji interjected, handing Asuna a bowl while examining Toxin and Killua, "Reggie, you got two choices. Lose the orb or get lost. It'll be harder to get them off you next time they attack you."

Reggie's head shot up to look at Kenji with horror. He wasn't expecting Kenji to be so cold. Plus the orb was what kept him alive until now. He'd be insane to get rid of it. Yet, he wanted Kenji's help. The sub-boss would go down quicker with him there.

"Come on, Ken, don't joke with me like that." Reggie said, nervousness in his voice as he stood up slowly.

"I don't joke where games are concerned, especially SAO." Kenji replied as he leaned against a wall between Trystal and Asuna as he drank the contents of his bowl, "Worse case scenario is that I duel you for it and you lose. You'd lose miserably since you rather let others fight and you filch the best loot from the aftermath."

The air in the room grew still as Asuna and Trystal both looked at each other and then back towards Ken and Reggie. They figured it would be best to let them dual it out other than getting involved. Willingly Asuna took the bowl into her hand and ate at it slowly as she tried to listen to what was going on. She still didn’t understand the Orb, but Kenj did and that’s all that mattered.

“Do you have any idea what’s going on?” Trystal whispered to Asuna, where she just shook her head in response.

“No idea.”

“I know I may have done a lot of stupid things before but you can’t be serious.” Reggie started to walk towards Ken but stopped before getting too close to him. “Why would I want to fight you, and why do you keep verbally attacking me?” His voice started to have a bite to it.

The next moment happened too fast for anyone to really see. Reggie went from standing on his feet to sitting on his ass cradling his lacerated face as the shattered remains of Kenji's bowl pixelated at his feet. He was stunned as Kenji had never struck him before. Scared to as Kenji's eye's had lost all trace of humanity. His sudden tough guy kick faltered as the point of Kenji's Elucidator was a mere millimeter from his throat too.

"Simple, Reggie, I'm done being someone else's blast shield. That said, you've officially worn out your welcome." Kenji said, the blade of his Elucidator gaining a purple aura around it as a sword skill started charging, "You got exactly 9 seconds to leave before you die, and you're down 3 seconds already."

"You....." Reggie growled before bolting through the front door.

"I know..... But I'd be happy to make sure you pay for your crimes to, Reggie." Kenji said, spinning his sword in a tight flourish before sheathing it as he glanced at the girls, "Anything you care to ask?"

“Uh, yeah…” Trystal cleared her throat as he asked the eerie questions. “What in the hell was that all about? He didn’t even do anything for you to knock him like that.” Her eyes scanned his face to detect any hidden moves he had planned.

Asuna watched as Reggie left, the animals regaining their strength as they sat obediently by their sides. To make the situation less tense she knelt down to stroke Toxin’s ears, his tongue sticking out as his lids closed over his neon green hues.

“Do you think he’ll be back?” She asked quietly, keeping her eyes on the wolf. “I have a feeling that he’ll persuade someone else into targeting us. Just the tone in his voice before he left made my spine quiver.” She admitted before wrapping her hands over her body, as if warming up the ghostly chill.

"Reggie's a lot of things, but a silver tongued rat isn't one of them. If anything, I'd be more worried about Kayaba." Kenji replied, suppressing the habitual urge to shrug indifferently as he looked at Trystal while crossing his arms with a blank expression, "When you've known Reggie as long as I have, you'd probably be amazed that I hadn't done it any sooner."

He knew Trystal was studying him, but he had nothing to really hide from her besides what he and Asuna had been up to up until the shit with Reggie went down. The only real move he had was to find Yui again, but that was out until he knew where she was. Oh yeah, he forgot, he had to decide on whether Kayaba was green lit to join the Twilight Reapers too. He face-palmed before he went ahead and sent Kayaba the location of his house. If he was gonna burn for making a deal with the devil, he was damn well gonna have fun dancing in the motherfucking flames while doing it.

"As for what it was about, Reggie's my foster brother. That's about all besides he gets off on beating and molesting women IRL while they can't fight back." he finished answering Trystal's question before he went over to Asuna and put an arm around her, "He's basically an up and coming Nobuyuki Sugou in damn near every sense."

Nobuyuki Sugou, after Kirito dealt with him when the 300 players he'd kidnapped from SAO started waking, had vanished from the face of the earth before the police arrived. No one knew what happened to him. Well.... No one but Kenji anyway. To Kenji, Sugou was just a body that would never be found unless he wanted him to be. Hell, he'd even forced Suguo to send a lengthy email to Asuna's parents and the police detailing what he did and why, as well as an in depth and very explicit account out what he wanted to do to Asuna. That was a fairly fun six months he had with Suguo.

"Lucky for us, Suguo is no longer among the living." He said, only loud enough for Asuna to hear.

Back
Top Bottom