Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forest of the Sapphisari [FxF] (Raina_Reader X Javorcek)

"I do not avoid all love... I love my fellow soldiers and the tribe I protect; I know that the love I have for my sisters is not the same as one would have for a mate but it is enough..." Lexa's train of thought and her voice drifted off as Naria's lips dipped lower down her body. The guard let out a soft hum of approval as soft lips grazed the bare flesh of her throat and collar bones. Her entire body began to feel entirely too hot as Naria began to tug at the leather jerkin that shielded the warrior.

"If you are certain..." Lexa looked down at Naria, checking her eyes for any sign of uncertainty. Finding none, the guard began to undo the fastenings of her jerkin so that she could shoulder it off and then rest it underneath her head. The guard's newly revealed upper-body was quite impressive for a female. As a human she had been athletic and toned but as a sapphisari she was muscular and defined. A tantalizing blend of masculine and feminine, Lexa's body reflected all the power of the opposite sex while being tempered by the softness of a female. Her breasts were modest handfuls with dusky pink nipples that had immediately hardened when exposed to the cool evening air. Her body instinctively rocked up into Naria's, seeking warmth from the caretaker perched atop her.

Lexa still wore her fur kilt, but the barrier did not keep her hips from starting up a slow grind against Naria. A contented purr rumbled in Lexa's chest as she leaned down to affectionately nip and nibble at the lovely caretaker's sensitive ears. It had been an entire month since she had enjoyed any physical intimacy. Soldiers were not allowed to fool around while they were on patrol, the most they might do is kiss and cuddle for the sake of comfort.

A soft whine escaped the womans lips as the broader, more muscular womans upper body was exposed to her. The previous night she did not have a chance to fully appreciate the warriors physique, which was so unlike Akara's. Her deceased lover was perfect for her in every way but Naria relished the differences in the other womans personality and physical appearance. Being someone who wasn't Akara in so many ways was in a way reassuring. She knew her love was gone and could never come back, and choosing to be with someone who shared too many similarities for the sake of being similar would have proved to be a mistake.

Small, dainty hands slid along her body to cup her breasts, holding them there, delighting in the feel of Lexa's stiffening nipples against her palms as she kissed her hard chest, purring to the sensation of her ears being nibbled on affectionately, as they twitched slightly.

"I am certain." She whispered breathlessly, uttering a soft moan as she grinded against Lexa's hips in return.

Her hands parted from Lexa's small mounds, tracing along the seam between soft feminine flesh and fur, occasionally locating an old scar hidden away underneathe the thick fur on her sides, straying from their path to trace along the outline. "These are from before." She stated quietly, allowing her the opportunity to ignore the comment but silently hoped she may comment on them. They had already shared details about their human past and she wanted to know more, she wanted to know everything if she could help it, she didn't care about the taboo, not where a lover was concerned.

Slowly she took one of her nipples into her mouth, rolling it under her rough tongue as her hips rolled in unison, the light mist from the falls feeling wonderful against her skin as heat grew between them.

Lexa hummed an affirmative as Naria's fingers traveled over some of her scars. She was a little nervous to speak about her old injuries...other soldiers would eagerly trade war stories but the hunters and civilians she had bedded had been a little turned off by her scars. There was one old wound on her chest that was from an arrow that had gotten caught up in her leather armor and not managed to pierce deep enough to be lethal, that was the only scar on her chest. The others (which were all slashes) littered her shoulders, lower abdomen, and thighs; all of which had been received when she had been in her early teens. "The armies do not outfit low ranking soldiers with chainmail...I did not receive proper armor until I turned 21 and was allowed to be promoted." The warrior murmured after awhile, deciding to spare Naria any gritty details for the moment.

"Mmmm..." Lexa's eyes fluttered closed as Naria worked her lips lower down her body. Her back arched, offering herself up further for the caretaker's exploration. "That is from my first time sparring with my father." Lexa said as Naria's fingers drifted over a scar on her hip. "My mother was so angry with him...it was good though, taught me to better protect what my armor did not." The warrior chuckled softly at the memory, a noise that was cut off by a moan as Naria rolled her hips in an especially wonderful way. Unfortunately Lexa couldn't quite get the stimulation she needed with her kilt on and so stopped their grinding for a moment just so that she could strip out of her last piece of clothing, now totally bare for the other female.

While Naria further explored her body, Lexa took the time to return the favor. Her calloused fingers drifting along the female's arms, then up to her shoulders and down her back. Lexa felt the old scars that streaked across the large expanse of skin, recognizing them as whipping marks. A few of the females of their tribe wore the same scars, all the ones that were ex-slaves. Lexa stayed quiet as her fingers drifted over the rises of skin, working the strong digits down further to Naria's rear end so that she could guide the other female's hips. Lexa's pulse and breaths came quicker as they continued, a louder, throatier groan of delight rumbling in her chest as their bare bodies undulated in unison.

Naria purred as the rough, yet gentle hands traced along the whipping marks on her back, tensing as she touched each one, while one leg slipped between Lexa's thighs after her kilt was removed. a groan echoed over the lake that many still enjoying the feast likely heard, but it was not uncommon here. She lifted her head from the womans breast, returning to kiss her, reuniting their tongues as the passionate embrace grew firey even under the cool mist of the falls. The bucking of her hips intensified as those hands gripped her rear, her own hands carressing and clutching onto the strong shoulders of the warrior as she panted against her lips. She had been tempted to climb down and taste the womans core, but had not yet wanted to part from their embrace.

"Do you miss your family?" Naria asked hesitantly as their lips parted, but did not cease in her gyrating motions against Lexa's hips. "If your father would strike you, I can't imagine it felt very safe, yet my family sold me when I was young. I was traded amongst slave marts for quite a bit, each one whipping their own sense of loyalty into me. I am grateful though. If it wasn't for all that I would not have been reborn again here. Now I've been Sapphisari almost as long as I had been human...I knew Akara for almost that..." She broke. Tears dripped down her cheeks as she once again buried her face against Lexa's strong neck, gasping and sputtering as she had inadvertantly brought back her pain in such a passionate moment.

Instead of pausing her hips continued, her body craving, no, needing the pleasure more than anything in this moment. "Nngh. She always spoke so highly of you. She often spoke of the other warriors she served with-Ah~ when we laid togather but..nnn~ your name always held much more respect and admiration.

Without any warning, she pushed against Lexa's storng shoulders, sliding down her chest, dragging her hot, rough tongue down between her breasts and along her naval. "May I taste you?"

Lexa was hesitant to respond to Naria's question because of the taboo; but after a moment of internal debate, she gave a little nod. "I do miss my family... My farther was a very strict, demanding, hard man to impress, but I know he loved me and was proud when I was selected for the military. My mother was a very sweet woman...a caretaker and a farmer, my younger brother took after her greatly. I miss them almost every day, especially when I am on patrol." It was difficult to patrol the borders and know that if she just kept walking, she could go back to her home and see her family...unfortunately they would surely be horrified by the creature she had turned into. It was easier to ignore her loss when she was here, surrounded by her sisters and with a distraction as beautiful as Naria was.

"I am sorry that you had to go through all that..." Lexa murmured, leaning down to nuzzle at Naria's cheek as the female began to tear up. The warrior's body stilled and her hold on Naria changed back into a protective hug. She was ready to stop, ready to soothe and take care of the distraught caretaker, but a thigh pressing into her heated core had her letting out a surprised moan. "N-Naria-" The warrior's hesitation died on her lips as Naria started working her way down her body, a hot rough tongue streaking it's way down the centerline of her muscular form.

"Spirits, yes!" She couldn't keep the eagerness out of her voice. A month without sex and all the strains from these past few days made the warrior crave carnal release. She spread her muscular thighs apart, giving Naria a spot to settle into. All of their kissing and grinding had caused Lexa's slit to be wonderfully swollen and slick, the guard totally ready for a little bit of attention. "But switch positions, please? I want to taste you as well." Lexa was feeling exposed and she was missing the feeling of Naria's body on top of her, plus she was curious about what the lithe caretaker would like when it came to pleasure.

Naria was pleased to hear Lexa speak openly about her human family and her past in general, but had noted the hesitancy in her voice this time, and suspected it had nothing to do with their current activity. They had each shared bits of their past in order to comfort each other over Akara's death, but she suspected that any further questions were infringing far beyond Lexa's comfort and willingness to defy the taboo. She worried about pushing Lexa away with questions like these, but it could not be helped. Akara and herself ended up telling everything about eachother, they accepted that they were soulmates which went beyond being Sapphisari. Often going into detail about eachothers past no matter how awful the stories were, learning about where each other were and at what time. Fantasizing about how if they met as humans something within them would have willed them to fall in love regardless. It was silly of course, but it was one of the memories Naria cherished most, their eagerness to be invested in eachothers life and history. If she and Lexa were to become life mates, it was something she wished to share with her, but there was concern about her receptiveness to the idea.
She knew she would have to bring it up another time, when they were snuggled together comfortably as right now there were more important things to worry about.

Pleased to hear Lexa's enthusiasm in response to her last question, her lips spread into a warm smile, while dipping her head low, kissing dangerously close to her needy slit. Cheeks reddening and ears twitching receptively as she was asked to switch positions so her new lover could reciprocate. Nodding shyly, before turning around, pressing her stomach flat against Lexa's as she exposed her damp sex toward her, dipping her head lower to lick her swollen clit hungrily, before delving her tongue deep within her silken walls, her soft, dainty hands caressing and exploring the warriors, thick, muscled thighs.

Lexa bit her lower lip, humming softly in pleasure as warm lips brushed so close to her mound that she could feel the ghosting of Naria's breath over her wet slit. Spirits, she wanted this so badly, the wait was killing her, but Lexa forced herself to be patient. She could have easily switched positions and gotten what she wanted with her brute strength...and maybe she would have if she had been with another warrior who would have probably wrestled with her as part of the foreplay. But Naria was much smaller than she was...and apparently not as physical or adventurous in the bedroom. The warrior caught the blush to Naria's cheeks at her request to change positions. The other female's shyness was cute...it made Lexa want to take care of her new lover all the more.

Once her position was changed, Lexa grasped onto Naria's hips so that she could more easily lean up to tease the other female. Lexa gave a few soft kisses along lovely, soft thighs, then brushed her lips over the puffy outer lips of Naria's slit. "Mmm..." The guard hummed her approval at the delicate taste of the caretaker, then extended her tongue to get a proper sampling. She was very gentle as she worked over her lover's sex; even though the caretaker had assured her that she wasn't breakable, Lexa couldn't help but be careful with such a lithe female perched on top of her. Swirling, fluttering, and flicking her tongue, it didn't take her long before she figured out what would make Naria moan.

Every once in awhile Lexa's focus would be interrupted whenever Naria did something particularly wonderful with her tongue. Moaning against the other female's silken sex, the guard tried to hold off her orgasm until Naria was closer to the edge, wanting to share their first orgasm together at the same time. To try to bring the caretaker there with her, she wrapped her lips around her clit, applying a light sucking pressure as her tongue fluttered against the sensitive nub.

A soft hiss of pleasure escaped the dainty woman as she lay upon the larger warrior, delving and flicking her rough tongue in and over her silken sex. Lexa had experience, this much was evident. Her history with various other women clearly gave her an edge on adapting and seeking out exactly what made her moan. Naria may have had over a decade of sexual experience, but she was used to Akara. Their love making was far less adventrous, but it was nice and she knew exactly what buttons to press, when and where. This was already different, as if the larger frame of Lexa wasn't enough to remind her that Akara was gone and that she had to move on, this certainly was.

She could tell that the warrior was struggling to be gentler than she was used to, just like the other night when she was afraid to rest her arm over her, she could feel in the stuff movements of Lexa's hands and arms that she wanted to be more physical with her. Naria assumed that the warriors she bedded int he past could have been equally aggressive, their foreplay was probably exciting. "You-Ahhnn~ It's okay-mmm, I won't break." She whispered hotly before swirling her tongue around her clit, pressing her face feet, to suckle on the swollen nub. She could feel her own body ready to give in to the pleasure, Lexa's body tensing in response was a sign she too was close.

Letting out another deep moan, bucking her hips, nectar flowing over the warriors lips, her back arching as she reached her peak, sexual bliss, something she had been craving and longing for for so long. Tragedy may have struck them, but she was grateful to be sharing this moment with Lexa. Their mutual moans of pleasure that carried over the sound of the falls, their sweaty bodies grinding and squishing together, and each of their desperate attempts to appease the other were all signs she wanted this, Lexa was someone she could see herself with for the rest of her life. The warrior may not agree, but they would find out in time. For now she chose to enjoy the moment, shedding herself of sorrow.

"Right there~" Lexa groaned against Naria's sex when the caretaker hit a particularly sensitive spot. The warrior was fairly vocal but she'd push herself further to tell this new lover what she liked. Akara had always come off as a romantic to her, so naturally Lexa assumed that her friend had a fairly routine sex life with her mate. Some of the stories that the other warriors would tell would make her old mentor blush and the same seemed to apply to her mate. Adventurous sex wasn't as quite as necessary when there were feelings involved; Lexa knew that she drew upon the excitement and adrenaline from the rougher sex with another warrior, not the contentment and love that her mentor had with her mate.

"Mmm...you say that now..." Lexa shivered with pleasure but allowed her legs to spread a bit further, heels digging into the grass, and hips taking up a slow jog up into Naria's mouth. She was still reluctant to use her full power on the lithe caretaker, but she did concede to adjusting her grip, to holding the hips infront of her more firmly to keep them from moving away as she continued to lick and suckle on the swollen bundle of nerves. Lexa pushed Naria's climax further, only easing up when she thought that the caretaker's pleasure was now bordering on pain. Her own peak was not long after and she had to pause the workings of her mouth so that she could pull back and moan.

"You are delicious..." the warrior murmured as she lapped up Naria's juices eagerly; even her taste seemed more delicate than the usual females that she bedded. As the pair of them basked in the afterglow, she took great care to clean the other female up with her tongue because as much as she was thoroughly enjoying this and would love to go for another round, Lexa would like to continue somewhere where they could fall asleep. The air by the waterfall had a chill to it and now that she was bare, she was starting to feel it. "How about we go back, hm? We can continue this by the fire..." She was unsure if the grieving widow was ready to use the bed that she had shared with Akara with her yet, and wouldn't mind having sex somewhere else as long as it was somewhere warm. "Maybe take some food back with us so that we have something if we need a break..." The warrior's stamina was quite impressive and due to all the stress of the week she would love nothing more than to use up all of her energy on a beautiful female that gave her so much comfort during this time of sadness.

The caretakers lithe body tensed and ground up against Lexa's body eagerly as her tongue lapped and cleaned her dripping sex, soft moans echoing across the lake as the warriors ministrations continued in response. Even after the fact it was noticible that she was holding back. Perhaps in time, if they continued to see eachother Lexa would not be so nervous in her handling of her, but then again there was an aspect of it she liked. The idea that she would be important enough that extra care had to be taken. All the same she didn't want special treatment just because of her size or because her deceased lover was her current lovers mentor. "Nnnhh you are...too." She tasted different than Akara that was for certain. Different wasn't bad, but after thirteen years with the same person, it would take some getting used to.

The mist surrounding them in the moonlight did have a deeper chill as the night grew deeper. Even the bonfire had died as most returned to their shelters or secluded groves for love making under the moon, much like they had done. Naria nodded in agreement before sliding off of the sweaty warrior, turning around to place a soft peck upon her lips as she reached for the tray of food. This way Lexa could pick up her discarded clothing when they returned to her shelter. That was the thing about clothes she thought to her self. You never know when you need to take them off, much simpler not to wear them at all. Although even after their little work out, she would have to admit it was cold enough that a warm fire and a snuggle in her furs sounded really good right about now.

"Yes, let's go inside, the furs are calling our names." She whispered in a husky voice which was still rather light and soft for the tiny woman, a tone Lexa may not have commonly heard from her.

Her hips swayed as she lead her back to her hut, relieved once they got inside that the flames in the fire pit hadn't died. After setting the food tray upon the table, she prodded the coals to stir the flame a bit more, while reaching for a bite of food. After all she never did get time to eat before they tasted eachother. After washing the food down with a sip of water, she feasted her hungry eyes upon her new lover, beckoning her toward her while backing into her pile of furs.

"Nnnh~ come lay with me."

Lexa smiled at the kiss. After what they had just done it might seem silly to be smitten over such a small gesture of affection, but Lexa was appreciative of the peck to the lips all the same. While Naria picked up the tray of food, Lexa grabbed her kilt and jerkin from the grass. Any other sapphisari probably wouldn't have taken the time to put the damp kilt and jerkin back on, but Lexa truly did dislike the vulnerability she felt when she was naked in the open.

The whole walk back, Lexa's eyes stayed glued to the tantalizing rear end that swayed back and forth in front of her. Usually she'd walk slightly ahead of another female, subconsciously acting as a guard even when she was off duty, but once her gaze was drawn to the pert, bare behind in front of her, she forgot her role as protector. The only thing on her mind was all the things she wanted to do to the beautiful caretaker.

When they got back to the hut, Naria took care of the fire and Lexa went to get them more rainwater from the collection barrel outside. After downing a cup for herself while she was out there, she came back with two full cups and set them down on the bedside table just as Naria finished tending to the fire. She stripped out of her jerkin and her kilt, the definition of her muscular body looking even more impressive in the light of the fire.

At her lover's beckoning, Lexa prowled forward onto the bed, giving a playful growl as she stalked over the female and dipped her head down to nip at her neck. "Tell me when it is too much?" Lexa murmured into Naria's neck as she nibbled and licked at the soft flesh of her throat. While her mouth lavished attention to the other female's neck, one of her hands had drifted down between them, gliding down Naria's body and down between her legs. There was something she wanted to try, something she had tried to explain to Akara how to do but wasn't quite sure the other warrior had understood or had any success with. Her fingers slowly swirled around Naria's clit, getting the female worked up and wet once again before she allowed a single digit to probe the caretaker's entrance, lightly teasing before finally pushing inside and curling in an attempt to find that sensitive spot that would drive Naria wild.

"Nothing is too much." She whispered hotly as the larger woman prowled toward her, pushing her onto the bed of furs before licking and nibbling at her neck "Nnnnahh~" She gasped pleasurably as Lexa's hands trailed down her body to explore. It felt wonderful to b e desired in this manner. Yes she had always felt desired by Akara, but she very much existed in a bubble, closing her mind to other looks and flirtations. It was easy for her to assume she would be heart breakingly alone with out her. But this warrior had been by her side since the tragedy and made her feel cherished with remarkable ease.

As Lexa toyed with her clit and probed her entrance, she hissed pleasurably, nails raking against the warriors back as she strengthed her grip, hugging her closer. "Nnnn~" Lexa was much more adventerous when it came to love making that much was true. To say that love making between she and Akara was boring wasn't exactly accurate. It was wonderful, but the focus was always on the closeness, gentle, mutual pleasure. Quiet yet blissful. Lexa on the other hand seemed to be looking for ways to make Naria moan as loud as possible, and it was working, she hissed and cried out pleasurably, in turn becoming incredibly aroused by her eagerness.

She bit and licked at her neck and broad shoulder, as her hips bucked against the probing hand, her claws raking all the way down her back roughly but gentle enough not to draw blood. She gripped her butt, which was firm and larger than she was used to. "Mmmm Lexa~" She purred loudly never having been too vocal in the past when it came to lovemaking.

Lexa's ears twitched happily as she drew out moans and cries of pleasure from her new lover. The warrior had a little bit of an exhibition streak, she liked to show off and let others to know that any female she was with was thoroughly enjoying herself. Even though they were behind closed doors and the people in the hut next to Naria's probably couldn't hear them, nothing worked up the warrior more than a beautiful female crying out her name. In an effort to keep the sexually shy female vocal and find out what she liked, Lexa started to speak in her lusty, husky voice. "Tell me what you want..." The warrior murmured into her ear, adjusting the speed of the single digit that was currently hooking against the caretaker's sensitive front wall.

"Do you want me to go faster?" As she spoke, the warrior's hand began to slowly pick up speed until it was a blur working between Naria's legs. "Harder?" Her speed suffered as she added more power behind each pump of her fingers, but soon the muffled sounds of her wet hand slapping against Naria's slit began to join the noises of their heavy breathing. She could feel Naria's inner walls begin to tremble around her fingers after awhile and decided to switch tactics. "Slower...?" Lexa's hand slowed and now her fingers merely massaged the spongey patch of nerves along Naria's front wall. "Or perhaps to be stretched fuller..." The warrior was very, very careful as she started to work a second finger into Naria's sex. She knew that her fingers were much thicker than the smaller female's and that they were a little bit thicker than Akara's had been.

"N-nnnyaah~ S-slower..nnn please"

Lexa was adventurous and she oozed confidence, these were both attractive traits. She appreciated the warriors need to please, her gentle exploration into meeting her needs. "Harder...rougher...it's fine, I won't break I promise mmm y-you're Ahhhh~ wonderful, b-but slower please." Naria much prefered slower methodical love making, it had been always that way with Akara. Slow, gentle grinding, kissing, cuddling and closeness, while taking turns to taste one another to fully satisfy their needs. Lexa seemed to enjoy shaking things up, , it all seemed more exciting and new. Naria wasn't opposed to it, it was just different. "Nnnmmmm yesss like that" She hissed, but winced when Lexa included a second finger. "T-too much."

Her arms hugged tightly around the broad woman, raking her back, as she bit and nipped against her neck and shoulder. her own actions were becoming friskier, escalating as Lexa did. It was clear she was not used to this approach, something Lexa had an advantage in having been with so many partners. "Nnn yesss slow and hard....it's good" She licked frantically along her neck and jaw line, bucking her hips harder, feeling her release approaching. She pulled Lexa into a deep kiss, slipping her tongue past her lips, deeply driven by the moment.

Lexa's focus was centered entirely on Naria's body; how the caretaker panted and writhed, how her silken walls fluttered and clenched around her fingers, how her breathing caught when she did something good...or how she flinched if the warrior became a little too rough. At Naria's wince, Lexa carefully drew her second finger back; a less experienced partner might have panicked and flung their whole hand away, but the seasoned warrior merely made a few adjustments. She worked a single finger in and out of the caretaker's clutching sex, her palm rubbing at the other female's clit with every slow and powerful thrust. She planted a few gentle kisses along Naria's temple, her silent apology for the moment of pain.

"Mmm...you are absolutely gorgeous..." Lexa murmured into the other female's ear as she watched the lithe body beside her buck and grind into her hand. Nails raking down her muscular back sent a sudden shiver of delight down the warrior's spine. As dominant as Lexa often came off as, she enjoyed having claiming marks on her body as well. Tomorrow everyone would see the bite and scratch marks all over their bodies and know that they were lovers...while it was a little scary it was also thrilling; Lexa had never had a consistent sexual partner before.

The warrior moaned into Naria's mouth as her lips were captured by a deep, frantic kiss. She returned the liplock with the same fervor, only backing off when her lungs burned and she had to breathe. Then she leaned her forehead against Naria's looking down both their bodies and to where her hand was working between the other female's legs. "Spirits...you are so wet..." Lexa could feel her mouth water as she remembered Naria's delicious taste. Unable to deny herself such a treat, she slid down the caretaker's body, a single digit still slowly thrusting in and out of warm silk as her tongue flicked out to lap up the juices from Naria's folds.

The caretaker writhed against the larger woman, purring from her throat as loud unfiltered moans escaped her lips. her mate was beginning to discover exactly which buttons to push which turned her into a puddle within her arms. She could only react by writhing, grinding and bucking her hips against the mass of muscle that was Lexa, her claws raking along her broad back, her fangs nibbling and biting against her thick neck and shoulders. For the first time since the terrible news shattered her world, all of her worries fell away. There was only this incredible earth shaking pleasure with this incredibly gentle yet massively strong woman. Her ears flicked as the compliment was spoken under panting breath, causing her to push harder against the other woman, attempting to remove any space left between them, no space could exist between them during this wondrous moment.

"Nnn-mmm ah-Lexaaa" She purred, biting down harder into her shoulder, her body twisting in pleasure. "You're everything one could hope for" She whispered hotly, before gasping as the woman finally pulled from their embrace to slide down her slender form. "O-oh" Her dainty fingers danced along her upper body, running through the warriors hair as her head lowered between her thighs. Her tail flicked around, softly dancing along her back, while she carressed her hair and pointed ears, arching her back against the furs as that tongue lapped at her dripping sex.

"Nnnnnhhh~ Y-yes!" Her cries rang out even louder than before. If any in the area had been sleeping, they weren't any longer.

Lexa let out an appreciative sigh as Naria's tail stroked the tensed up muscles in her shoulders and back; the warrior carried most of her stress in her upper body and the light touches to her shoulders helped her relax and melt entirely into her task. Such a tender show of affection was new for the warrior and surprisingly enough, she -really- liked the change of pace. It made her want to work even harder to make Naria feel good and when she heard the female cry out loud enough to wake every female in the nearby huts, she knew that she was succeeding.

"So good...I want more of you, every drop..." The warrior purred loudly and licked her lips of the few traces of juices she hadn't caught. Then she worked her rough tongue with more fervor, swirling around the sensitive nub of Naria's clit before she withdrew her finger, replacing the digit with a surprisingly powerful tongue that thrust and curled inside of her lover's tight channel. Wrapped up in Naria's sweet scent and delicious taste was exactly what Lexa needed after a month patrolling the forest and the loss of her mentor.

When she felt Naria's thighs tremble around her head and heard her voice grow louder, Lexa slowed the ministrations of her tongue. She tenderly eased the other female down from her high, massaging her thighs as her lips kissed softly at her petaled open folds. Lexa had no plans on stopping unless Naria asked her to to, she would gladly make love to the caretaker all night, until the other female passed out and was truly satisfied.

Her eyes were nearly rolling to the back of her head due to Lexa's ministrations. Love making was so different, so fresh with this woman in comparison to Akara. Everything between them was slow and deliberate. There was no surprise, they each had their turn seeing to each others needs then they simply snuggled close and talked or fell asleep. There was nothing bad about this, on the contrary, she enjoyed it, but Lexa was unpredictable, much more dynamic and adventerous. Perhaps this had to do with her multiple lovers or something more. She wasn't enjoying it more or less than all of her times with Akara, but it was different, and exciting. Naria bucked her hips madly, head craned back as she orgasmed for the third time, her lovers coarse tongue lapping up every drop sent shivers down her spine, her tail coiled around the larger woman.

Soon she was spent, physically exhausted, which now matched her emotional exhaustion, but Lexa seemed eager as ever. After a few moments of gentle prompting she coaxed her lover to climb back to to meet her in a kiss. "I can't go on." She whispered half panting half purring while nuzzling underneathe her chin. "That was..an experience, unlike anything I've done before." It was much faster paced than she was used to, which likely lead to her exhaustion. "Are you...are you satisfied??" She added rather shyly "I'd like to just lay with you until we fall asleep...but I can go a little longer if you're needing..." She kissed and nipped along her neck, much more intimately than she ever had before, clearly becoming much more comfortable with the warrior.

"Just say the word and I can give you anything you need...but you've shown me so much in such a short time, and now I just want to enjoy your closeness until sleep takes me."

Lexa was primarily a physical person, but she could be sweet and gentle when required. As much as she would have liked to spend a little while longer between Naria's legs, the warrior allowed herself to be coaxed upwards. She crawled her way up next to her lover, taking the exhausted caretaker into her strong arms to hold. Once she was all settled she began to purr as well, affectionately nibbling and licking at the other female's ears as they lay there together.

"I am glad you enjoyed yourself." Lexa smiled, preening at the compliment of her lover being worn out. "I am fine, do not worry about me." The lust she felt was a dull ache, one that was slowly going away now that she wasn't wrapped up in the scent of Naria's sex. Now that she was settling down, she could finally feel how tired and draining the day had been. Rest sounded like a good idea. "We have much time until the next moon...we have both been through a lot; let us rest, there will be plenty of time to explore each other further."

The pair of them adjusted a little bit to get perfectly comfortable. Lexa was happy to just lay there for a bit and hold Naria, to just enjoy the closeness and the new feeling of having a place to stay. She would probably regard the barracks as her home for a long time still...but for once she didn't feel compelled to go back there after her night of lovemaking had ended.

------

Sasha, well, Ferra now, had had great difficulty in adjusting to life as a Sapphisari. The awful truth that she would never be allowed to go back home still hung heavily on her heart even though she had been here a little over a week. The others who had been turned seemed to be adjusting to their new lives here quite well - but they had been mercenaries who had left their families long, long ago. Ferra had only left her family's forge months ago and had had every intention of going back after a year of traveling and saving money for her Master Work.

Now she was stuck here.

Forever.

It was depressing to think about all that... Perhaps Chelle sensed this and that was why the other female did not let her out of her sight. Chelle had been trying her best to keep Ferra busy and while the blacksmith appreciated the effort, there was still not much that could cheer her up. Creating armors and clothing from leather was confusing...all the techniques were different, the stitches were unlike the simple ones she knew for repairing holes in clothing, and if she messed up with metal she could just melt her mistake down and try again...but with leather that was not an option. At first learning a new craft had helped give Ferra some purpose...but now she just felt like a burden as she made mistakes on pieces that Chelle had to fix.

Naria nodded sleepily, gently nuzzling against her chest as she curled up close against her new lover as they lay comfortably upon the pile of furs. She would not have survived had it not been for Lexa. This wonderful woman who now held her protectively, shielding her from the sadness of loss, something they both shared, but the Warrior was stronger than she. Soon she was pulled into the hazy embrace of slumber, a smile upon her lips knowing she would have someone to wake up with to greet the morning sun.

--------------------------------------

The first week had been a challenge for both Ferra and Chelle. Typically, it was the duty of the Sapphress to remain with the new sister until they had fully integrated into the tribe. Usually this was until they had decided on the role they wanted to fill, or until it was certain they had accepted their new life and would no longer flee. Depending on the situation this meant that the Sapphress was dismissed of their responsibilities until that time. A Warrior or Caretaker would be exempt from their rotations until the Elders saw their presence was no longer required. Chelle's role in the tribe was different. There weren't groups of people fullfilling the same role. there were not month long rotations. She was expected to work when needed, always improving while being on hand when something was required. This meant she didn't have the luxury of being free of her duties if someone needed something but she could keep Ferra with her and use it as a distraction atleast.

For Chelle as a new sister to the tribe, the time had been nearly two months. Two months of misery, with Raelis shadowing her every move, preventing her escape, or constantly berating her, all the while growing increasingly more irritated as she was prevented from returning to her duties as a warrior defending the eastern border of the forest. This situation was far different. Ferra never tried to run, but it was clear she felt her fate was worse than death. She was quiet, never smiling or laughing, over flowing with misery.

"Oh, no not like that." Chelle corrected patiently for the eleventh time that day, pulling the stitching from the deer leather in order to correct Ferra's work. It was late in the day, the sun was slowly setting behind them and Chelle's patience while high was becoming worn. "Hm...Why don't we stop for the day, take a stroll, see if the feast is ready, and if not we can forage for something ourselves, then find somewhere nice to relax?" Her ears perked up as she cast Ferra a hopefull look, but finding nothing but utter despair in her eyes. "You know, your forge should be ready in the next couple days. You won't have to be stuck here fumbling with a trade you have no passion for." Perhaps Ferra's saddness was infectious because she could feel it beginning to penetrate her own soul. That hopeless feeling of nothing feeling right ever again.

Chelle paused, ears flattening against her head before lifting a hand gently toward Ferra's chin, lifting it so she could look deep into her eyes. "It gets better." She said in a comforting tone. How many times had she uttered those words to her in this week? Probably over twenty. Ferra was likely just as tired of hearing it as she was saying it. Raelis never said those words to her when she was trying to cope with the loss of her husband and her life, but if she had, she would have tried to punch her in the face.

"Just think. When you have your forge, you can do anything you like. I'm sure the Sapphisari are tired of using weapons and armor stolen from humans. You could hone your craft, you would have something to look forward to and you could even experiment! Try new things, maybe even create a new and unique blade for the sapphisari. Something that will be unique to us. You would be helping in enforcing our identity as a tribe, and not just a lost pack of humans who were changed against their will and forced to make due with memories of a past that no longer alligns with our life."

She took a breath and sighed softly. She doubted what she was saying would give Ferra any kind of drive. The idea of being involved in carving out something fresh and new in order to create an identity for the sapphisari was exciting. Weapons an armor in a unique style that could be their own, and not from human empires long forgotten. It was doubtful Ferra felt that way, she still held no emotional connection to the sapphisari.

"Well let's go for the walk."

"Grrrr..." Ferra's ears flicked in frustration as she glared at the piece that she had stitched incorrectly. She was an adult! She shouldn't have this much difficulty learning a new skill! The only thing she had managed to do without error had been punching holes into belts that would be used for sword scabbards. It was pathetic...and what was worse was that all this struggling just added to her misery. What if she wouldn't be able to wield a hammer as she had before? Her body had changed so drastically...

Ferra's ears drooped as Chelle's voice stilled her hands, hands which were sore and extra clumsy from being constantly poked with the large needle used for leather. The only bright side of this whole situation had been that Ferra had come to the tribe with calloused hands from lots of labor, so at least she wasn't bleeding all over the leather to compound the problem of her stitching almost everything incorrectly. "Alright." The blacksmith mumbled and gave a slight nod at the suggestion of the walk. Honestly she would prefer to just crawl back into bed for the day and will herself to die but Chelle tried her hardest to keep Ferra busy. If she would not be allowed to go back to bed, a walk through the woods sounded kind of nice... Chelle was good company.

Ferra's bright blue eyes were filled with despair as she was coaxed into meeting Chelle's gaze. She held her tongue as the leatherworker tried to encourage her. Ferra didn't think it would ever get better but she knew well enough to not engage in an argument about what would or would not be. When she had said, 'I don't believe you' to Chelle before, it had seemed to upset her Sapphress. Now she would just give a little nod, her face doing a good enough job to reflect her disbelief in what the other female was saying.

Ferra tidied up her workspace as the pair of them prepared to go on their walk and gave a little nod to show that she was listening. Having her own forge was tempting...that had been her dream as a human: be a master smith and own her own forge and shop. But now that dream felt quite hollow without family or friends to rejoice with. Even Chelle's impassioned speech about how she would get to experiment, about how she'd get to make something truly unique, did little to cheer the young blacksmith up. Perhaps when she was actually behind the anvil, doing something she was well versed in, Ferra's mood would brighten.

The pair of them set out, Ferra following Chelle closely as they walked through the village. Ferra had been here for long enough that the other Sapphisari had stopped looking at her curiously and now a few of them were looking at her covetously. As a human she had received the attention from men often, but a quick slap across the face had solved those problems. Ferra didn't know what to do with other females looking at her with interest, let alone females who weren't human, so she instinctively walked as close as she possibly could to Chelle, like a child seeking protection in it's mother's skirts.

Nothing she said seemed to cause any noticable lift in her spirits and it was beginning to ware on her own psyche, but she preservered while facing an inner struggle of what to do in the future and what she would say to keep their stroll through the forest upbeat. Only now was she beginning to understand that the true test to being a sapphress, wasn't the ritual or trying to convince a human soon to be turned sister that the future wasn't bleak and that the cutting of her skin and painful transformation was the worst of it and would all get better from there. That whole experience seemed like a joke now. The real challenge was this; living and trying to prove the other that living was worth it. Granted Raelis never cared and after two months Chelle found her own reasons to continue living, but seeing Ferra's misery was truly upsetting to her, and no matter how many times that she tried to relate, or tried to convince her that she was even more rebellious at this stage than she was, it did nothing to help convince the girl. Not to mention that it was more difficult to speak of such things within the grove, if they were out in the open. Too many prying ears. It was a taboo for a reason.

As they set out from her home and leather shop, she grabbed two water skins, leaning down to one of the many streams in the village to collect water. It was only after she had stood back up and handed one to Ferra that she noticed a couple girls walking by, clearly checking her out. Ferra's discomfort was immediately recognized as the girl edged closer to her. At first many had stared because Ferra was new, and many had a strong curiosity and eagerness to meet and befriend new sisters, but this was definitely not that. They were sizing her up as a potential mate. Chelle was almost jealous, no one had looked at her like that. Her jealously was a funny thing because it was only a week ago before meeting Ferra that she had continued the belief that she was content in never having a mate, because the idea of being with another woman was still unsavory to her. She was still relatively new to the tribe as well, and memories of her husband had not yet faded, but perhaps she yearned for something after all.

"Pay them no mind." She said with a half hearted chuckle, beckoning the smithy to follow her down a trail leading into the forest while taking a sip of her own waterskin. She had half considered trying to pass off their looks for curiousity but this time there was no mistaking what they wanted and she didn't want to treat Ferra like a naive child. "You look strong." She said casually while stepping over a fallen branch. "Due to your trade most likely. Stature, shoulders, arms. Many Sapphisari seek out strong looking women. Not all of course. Small ones such as myself may seek comfort in others their size, and broader sapphisari may even seek out others their size." She shrugged, trying to make a point that body type wasn't as straight forward as the feminine seeking out the masculine or butch, like it may have seemed to Ferra. "But, my point is you are a desirable choice in mate." Chelle had even noticed this herself after Ferra's change much to her own surprise but had quickly tucked that away. She wanted the girl to feel safe with her, the last thing she needed was her own Sapphress oggling her.

"I don't blame you if the idea of that makes you uncomfortable, it did-does to me too." She paused in a small clearing, the deep orange beams of the setting sun breaking through the trees of the tiny clearing they stood in. Slowly she placed a hand on her shoulder, while keeping enough distance to not give her the wrong impression. "You've been so quiet this past week. To others it may give the illusion you're adapting but I can see it in your eyes, you're miserable. Talk to me, say what's on your mind, please. Yell and scream if you have to, I'll understand. I just want to help, and I feel like I'm failing you." She gazed into her eyes imploringly.

Ferra had no idea how to pay a group of females who were obviously sizing her up no mind. It was unsettling to be viewed as a potential mate by these creatures, even if she supposed that it was logical. The blacksmith was tall and her upper body was exceptionally toned, she was healthy and strong, a good mate choice for those who did not want an imposingly muscular and toweringly tall warrior mate. Her face was usually friendly and non-threatening...though right now it was solemn and sad, some could probably see what potential a smile might bring to her features.

A mate was not something that the girl wanted, not by a long shot. Such fornicating was frowned upon by her religion. While her father had always stressed that a business owner always put their personal morals and feelings aside when talking to strangers from different lands with different believes, Ferra wouldn't bring herself to do so in this place. Why change humans into these creatures to make up for the fact they could no procreate? Why subject women to the choice of forever being alone or tossing away their morals in order to find company in another female? The thought of doing anything remotely romantic with any of these creatures was unsavory to her. The most she could handle right now was having Chelle as a companion and Sapphress...and even that was difficult to her.

When they reached the clearing, Ferra relaxed a little bit now that there were no lascivious eyes on her. It was enough to coax her to speak when prompted, even though she didn't really want to. "This was my first journey from home... I was only supposed to be gone for six months..." It made her heart clench when she said it aloud, but she had already spent many nights crying over the fact that she would never be able to return to her family. Ferra was still young, only seventeen winters old, being separated from her old life was especially traumatic because it was all she had known. She had apprenticed with her father, had lived in the same town with her parents and little brother her whole life. Her adventure to become a Master Blacksmith wasn't supposed to end with her dying in the woods and then being turned into a monster.

"You are not failing me. There is just nothing you can do." The girl was resigned to her fate. She had no more tears to cry or anger to vent. All Ferra had was crushing sadness and no direction.

------

The next week went much in the same way: Ferra wallowing in her misery while Chelle tried to cheer her up. It made the young girl feel bad for the other female, Chelle really was a nice person and it wasn't her fault that she had been made to turn Ferra into a monster. But still, the blacksmith could not bring herself to smile or be happy, even around her kind Sapphress. What did end up brightening the girl's mood a tiny bit was the finishing of her forge. The small building had been constructed downstream of where the Sapphisari bathed and gathered their drinking water. It was at the base a valley on the outskirt of the village; it ran a small chance of being flooded during the spring thaw, but it's location would keep her from smoking out the village and drawing attention from wandering travelers.

Ferra's first customer, (well, not really customer because she wasn't going to pay), was a tall, strapping warrior who introduced herself Lexa. Ferra immediately knew the other female was a seasoned warrior as she thoroughly described her idea for a new sword, one that resembled her current one as closely as possible but took into account her sapphisari size and stature. Even though the other female hadn't said it, Ferra could tell that the original sword was a remnant of Lexa's time as a human. Briefly she wondered how many sapphisari there were like her, ones that still carried around parts of their life as a human. She couldn't recall Chelle having anything, but then again she had never snooped through the hut they shared to see.

As Ferra moved to accept the sword from Lexa so that she could study it further and create a modified copy of it, a searing pain streaked through her center. Ferra suddenly doubled over, and when the pain came again for another strike, she fell to her knees.

"Are you alright? Do you need a healer?" Lexa carefully moved closer to the blacksmith to examine her. Outwardly the girl appeared fine...but something had changed in the air, something subtle but quickly growing stronger. The warrior jumped back, not wanting to be wrapped up in the girl's scent because she knew once she was, the smell of a sapphisari in heat would send her into a frenzy. "I-I'll get you a caretaker." Yes, a caretaker, someone who had the self control to resist the call of the heat.

"No!" Ferra shook her head. She could be dying right now and she would refuse some stranger touching her, healer, caretaker, or whatever. She didn't trust the other sapphisari...but there was one person who had taken care of her when she had been in great pain before. Chelle had been with her through her transformation, surely the leatherworker was qualified enough to help her with whatever was happening now. "C-Chelle...get Chelle, please." Part of Ferra didn't want to be left alone while her insides twisted and ached and her body began to heat up as if she had a fever. She was scared of whatever sickness this was, but would much rather her Sapphress be here than a stranger.

The saddness in her voice was nearly too much as she spoke of how her journey was only meant to be short term but now she was stuck here forever. She understood the feelings. She had a human sister back home and her husband was murdered here, and yet strangely she had gotten over it, through no aid of her sapphress, so she was certain given enough time Ferra would come around. Another week passed them by and Chelle was beyond relieved when the forge and her shelter was complete. For one it meant that Ferra was expected to fend for herself now. She had been shown the ropes, what was expected of her and the basic rules, and now that she had her own role to fulfill Chelle was no longer expected to watch over her, her role as her Sapphress was over, but that did not mean an end to their relationship. Despite how melancholy Ferra was, Chelle was certain they had formed some kind of bond of friendship, or atleast she hoped as much, and intended to check in on her and offer an ear or shoulder when ever needed.

Chelle had been working on a house warming gift for Ferra. She had already been supplied with bed furs, but she was working on an additional wolves fur to add a bit of extra comfort to those chilly nights, when a tall, broad shouldered, muscled woman approached her with an odd expression. Chelle had not yet enountered what was known as an instinctual drive to acquire a mate. Before the ritual, the heat came with the transformation, the one who bit the other soon had the newly turned consumed in their scent, but after hundreds of years of the ritual, they had evolved slightly, but the heat remained and was often one of the few instincts of the sapphisari that forced the outsiders to fall in line. If it wasn't the culture, or the promise of warm and dry beds and a full stomach to keep them loyal, the heat saw to it that they found a mate whether they wanted one or not.

The Leatherworker had fallen in line but she still rejected a big part of their culture, even if she didn't judge them, she stood out amongst those that had one mate or several, or those that sought one out. Perhaps Lexa wrestled with the best option but ultimately decided this would kill two birds with one stone, so instead of explaining anything she informed Chelle that Ferra needed her aid.

She arrived quickly to find Ferra doubled over by the forge. "Oh! A-are you alright?" At first she was uncertain as to what had happened and why the warrior fetched her of all people and not a healer or caretaker, but she was quick to scoop the girl up in her arms, lifting her to her feet, helping her inside the tiny shelter toward the furs. "Did you over work yourself? Do you need water?" Just by the touch she could tell that the smithy was burning up. Only then did she take notice of the over powering scent emenating from the girl, which brought a dark blush to her cheeks at once. In an instant she could feel her loins grow hot, her breath short as she gazed hazily toward the smithy. "U-uhm...o-oh.." It took all of her will power not to pounce on her, to beg to be taken. "P-perhaps I should fetch a proper healer." She stammered Unsure if she was allowing her own desires to go unchecked for too long or if something else was going on. "Does it hurt?"

Back
Top Bottom