Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The giant snake turned and flicked its pink tongue out tasting the air the heat sensors on his head helping him to locate shugo faster and more accurately than just the tongue alone. Weaving hand signs ruka whispered " ice sensory" and a shard of ice shot out of the mirror and into the side of the snake. The snake slithered quickly towards its target opening its fanged mouth to strike

"inkshroud Blackknight!"

the ink engulfs him and hardens just in time as the bone spikes throw him back. him managing to land and regain his footing.

"okay, that was a good one. Inkshroud Kraken."

a number of deep black tentacles rise from the ground, intent on catching Hijiri.

"your aggressive style is good, put the enemy on the defensive and wear them down. but once someone gets a good grip on you, and you lose ground to stand on or kick off of..."

it throws him up, leaving no way to control where he was going aside from flailing.

"... it can land you in the nettles."

said nettles where a carpet of ink spikes, of the long and sharp variety.

She would take the hits as it didn't really hurt her, though a bright light would suddenly appear to try and blind her before disappearing completely seeing as it was a clone, activating the floor again and waiting before throwing more spines to the walls as a sharp hazar and shooting bigger fireballs.

She took note that she could be hit, even if willingly, meaning she wasn't impervious to damage. The bright light did 'blind' her, but her sharingan easily kept her to where her enemy was. She looked as the female shot more of her spikes at out and then a few fireballs...

This gave her a fun idea, to use the spikes against her enemy.

"water style: water dragon jutsu!" She said as a dragon formed from the water in the arena and flew toward her enemy and the fireballs. It traveled along the spikes, forcing the electric current into the water dragon.

" really...i wish you did more research on my attacks..." activating the electric fields itself so the bolts would bit her body and using that electricity to form a barrier, moving the electricity out of the water itself and having the water dissapear completely from how hot her barrier was. " come on your using my own natural elements again me? My light side absorbs weak electric attacks like that and my dark side consumed weak flame attacks..use something else then, it's like trying to use gas and water at the same time...if your quick enough with the gas, the water can't even do anything...or something like that. My strength is fire, light and electricity, find that balance..." explaining as she shoots bolts of lightning from her head, as well as making some light clones to attack directly.

Nirina knew she didn't have time to research during her off time, and missing the first two exams was an issue in its own. Though, learning from her 'mistakes' was more then fine, she saw how much her opponent was putting out already.

Having drawn all the chakra from the spikes, the battlefield was much safer, for the time being at least. So she just had to dodge the attacks for a bit longer.

Using her sharing an to her advantage she could tell where the lightning would hit and dodged to the right, pulling out a couple of more needles and using some chakra to infuse them with a sealing like jutsu. Throwing them at the clones, if they hit then the clones would vanish, if they dodged then the clones would miss the attack.

A brief Whistle is the only warning he gets for a number of shuriken flying his way.

Sutei deciding to get serious also brings his whip and Sai to bear again, intent on tangling Hijiri up and taking him down.

"you're tenacious, gotta give you that."

Sutei's whip tangles one arm to his body as he closes in for the final strike.

"but i got everything riding on this fight. i'll make chunin."

he intends to trip Hijiri and place his Sai's prongs at his throat, leaving no choice but to yield.

Sutei had not realized that under the mask of the water wall hijiri had switched out with a bone clone. As sutei gets close with his sai hijiri suddenly exploded sending hundreds of bones in all directions at high speeds including in the direction of sutei. Suddenly a hand popped up out of the ground holding a bone whip and wrapped it around sutei pulling him under the softened earth till only his head appeared above ground

"what the- GAH!"

a few shards connect, mainly geting stuck in the padded vest but some cut him.

"I never liked zombie films, it's all been done, Inkshroud: Kraken"

the earth blackens as Sutei is pushed out again by a tantacle, a few more wrapping around and pulling out whoever was holding him.

The clones of course dodged a as they would hit her with fireballs from the air locking her off from most of her attacks, moving around as they attacked from different angles to make it much harder. For now she crossed her arms staying far back as she sat against the wall waiting.

She watched the clones, sending out small chakra needles as they attacked, forcing them to keep moving and dispelling the fireballs. She just watched her opponent, "We can do this all day, and I'm sure you will run low on chakra first with these clones and fireballs taking its toll over time," she said as she watches the girl.

For now she would just watch themes clones, forcing them to keep moving and giving them little time to avoid the simple needles, though this was just giving her time to size up her options, with 2 big ideas as a wrap up, but were either worth it?

" I could use fireballs all day, it just drains my regular energy. If your smart you know I'm a damn dragon...and who said I would be making anymore..." clones continuing to move around as she just watched from the corner still seeing that she was wasting her time on the clones and not the real one which gave her the advantage that she would have to be extra accurate to hit all the clones and the fact that she was forced to anyway as if she turned away the clones could attack easily. " and I'm just here watching how you fight..." crossing her arms with a yawn as she wondered when she would be able to hit the clones. " and another thing do you even know the properties of a shadow clone. I didn't really waste much chakra to bring them out..."

She chuckled, "Sure to bring them out you don't use much, but your clones aren't dragons, meaning they still rely on your chakra to stay active and use jutsu " she said simply as she drew out five poison tipped needles abs fired them at the girl, ignoring her clones and simply dodging the fireballs, using the explosion of them as a cover to her position as she waited for the response, using her sudden stealth to land needles on the clones to banish them

" stay active? No they have chakra inside them to use my abilities that's it they are their own separate kind of thing, I really have no link to them other than using my chakra for abilities..." sensing the attack she moved out of the way as the clones knew to move higher though hearing a puff as she actually managed to hit one and leaving only four of them. The clones would stay high to see the whole arena better and dodge though still keeping the fireballs falling down toward her. " stealth and needles, come on your not doing anything special so it's easy to see your attacks...." still crossing her arms and waiting as she waited, " now that my clones are higher they can see all your projectile attacks and I have a small chakra trick as well.."

The cloud of smoke kept her free from the fireballs, even though the girl said she could see her attacks since she couldnt see Nirina her attacks were off the mark, and even when they got close she could avoid them, using the explosions as more cover. All the while she would watch the clones, no matter what she said, given time she would drop them 1 by 1.

" god I'm so bored...come on.." still moving and dodging more of her attacks until she would decide to fly high like the clones seeing that she had no way of close range attack and like she said before, they could all see her ranged attacks because there was a certain distance to actually hitting her where it wouldn't be hard to see. " I can just dodge all day then until you run out or something.."

She stopped attacking, deciding the just avoid the attacks, waiting on her opponent, knowing all too well her opponent was still, indirectly, using more chakra then her to keep up the attacks. The more the clones attacked the more chakra was used, eventually her opponent wouldn't have the ability to keep using the clones for the attacks, until then she could avoid within the smoke clouds caused but the fireballs all day.

She would eventually stop the rain herself, though keeping the clones around of course doing the same thing and simply waiting as well, keeping them high above the ground as they would wait as well and dodge. " jeez come on...can't believe you have a red eye and can't even attack me..." there would be various craters all over the ground already now as she still kept waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom