Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the hailfire ended and the smoke cleared Nirina looked up, "then come actually fight me," she said simply, "Or we can keep dancing in this long range battle where neither of us will win, and you can just keep expending chakra for NP reason," she shrugged, "Or you can put your toys away and come fight me," she just watched her and waited.

In the end the statement was true, if they both sat at long range then nothing would get done, Nirina only had her needles which the girl was decent at avoiding, and from that range Nirina could avoid her attacks as well without expending chakra, at this point, they were at a stalemate

Hijiri snapped his spine like whip that was still in his hand so it wrapped tightly around his opponents hands binding them tightly together. At the same time hijiri took a kunai and stabbed at the ink kraken making it burst into a pool of ink. He then threw the kunai at the tip of suteis paint brush cutting the bristles off all before yanking his opponent to the ground by his hands which where held together

" toys? You got those needles, I know what your trying to do with those, without those you probably can't fight well, you'll probably just hoping to dodge and counter with your eye.." explaining of course her strategy back to her, as she had two of her clones dive in to attack from two sides as a distraction, " use that eye, if you hit them I get some chakra back..." soon she would have the third clone doing some strafing attacks when it seemed she was too busy with the other two.

She just stood there and chuckled, "At least my needles do something," she said simply as she jumped back as the clones got close, making them collide as she mentally kept track of the third clone and threw close range needles at the two clones, killing them.

"i didn't expect having to use this... and you owe me a paintbrush."

His hands thankfully being together allowed for him to use handsigns which he quickly did.

"Inkshroud Megiddo!"

Every last drop of ink that had been used in the fight, and that was a lot, surged towards him, breaking his bonds as it gathered into a massive sphere, setting up for an immense explosion, only this time the training wheels were off, the drops would be hard and sharp as shrapnels.

"detonate."

Hijiri looked as all the ink collected into a ball and he hardened his bones to the Hardest he could and also layred it all under his skin so not one centimeter of tissue under his skin was exposed. Forming the needed hand signs " water encampment wall" hijiri said as a protective wall of water formed around him like a dome just as the ink exploded sending shrapnel like ink all around. The ones that headed for hijiri were buffered by his water wall therefor did less damage to hijiri. Though none penetrated his bone defense some had stuck in and definitely tore some skin because his arm was bleeding fairly well.. "That was quite the move no doubt your running low on chakra now" hijiri said as he walked over and picked up his katana while throwing multiple kunai and shuriken at sutei before slashing at him

he had retrieved his whip, spinning it and batting the projectiles aside as his sai caught the katana once more.

"would surprise me if you weren't running on fumes bonehead, to tank a blast like that you'd need crazy amounts to harden yourself enough."

a twist and they're at distance again, he was breathing hard by now but apparently too stubborn to give in.

"besides, i'm going to be damned if i drop so close to winning now. you're the one bleeding out"

in his mind he also smirked, knowing the properties of his ink and the effects it had on open wounds Hijiri would soon stop moving as his muscles slacken, only the heart was immune to that after all.

(Let me know if I need to edit it more)

hijiri suddenly felt a numbness slowly spreading through his arms and quickly gaining in speed. Realizing that this must be the result from the ink or some jutsu it didn't matter. He quickly extended a bone from his right hand just behind his wrist. Not a second after hijiri's right arm became paralyzed from his finger tips to just below his elbow. His left arm was completely paralyzed though. "Hmmm... " hijiri said through his now blood splattered bandages. Charging forward hijiri closed distance between him and sutei. When he brought his foot down hijiri kicked up dirt at his opponent briefly blocking the mist ninja from view until the dirt fell back to the ground. Before the dirt descended hijiri jumped and spun himself with his body parallel to the ground and he shot 20 bone digits from his toes through the dirt at sutei.

Sutei stumbled back when the dirt kick came, dropping the rest of the way to avoid the bone shards, he had no desire to catch even more of those, though they still nicked his face and chest, drawing gashes along the latter and very nearly taking off his nose.

he rolled over and got to his knees, attempting to catch his breath.

"it's really a contest on which of us bleeds dry last, isn't it? this one decides it."

Grabbing his Sai he pushed all his reserves, intent on bringing Hijiri Down, or be disabled from fighting any further trying.

Sutei Ran up throwing a number of Kunai ahead before leaping with his Sai, planning to bring Hijiri down and pin him.

"no time for clever strategies anymore."

Hijiri blocked the kunai that he could with his bone that was protruding from his arm. Looking up hijiri saw sutei about to fall down on him with his sai. Reacting as fast as he could hijiri erupted bones from his ribcage catching suteis arm in them and locking it there. However hijiri couldn't prevent himself from being stabbed by the sai. Turning his body to the left hijiri yanked sutei out of the air by the arm and slammed him to the ground rolling ontop of him. Using the last of his strength hijiri hardened his forehead as much as possible and slammed his head down into suteis forehead fainting from exhaustion not long after.

Sutei groaned at the impacts, very glad he was wearing the headband according to regulation, it having shielded his forehead with the plate allowed him to hold onto consciousness long enough to roll them over and stagger to a knee, raising his arm to the audience.

"wow... that was... hard... but i lucked out, barely."

“ Their good if you can hit...” sending more fireballs, and making some signs to turn the fire into red needles. “ come on, at this distance I can see your moves, I’m gonna make you attack me then...” rolling her eyes and deciding to wait like for a hit before covering more of the arena with the spikes on the ground to make her paths smaller.

Using the Fire spears to her advantage she uses them to destroyed the just placed spikes by avoiding the attack and using her metal needles as a lightning rod, forcing the spikes to 'attack' it. Waiting again, "At this distance I can predict your moves, your not making me do anything, so come down if you wanna fight,"

(This is for everyone. This is the point where we largely go back to the post block system we were doing before.)

From outside the many arena but in the center of the village, at a point that could view them all three men stood. One was a Sound village ninja, the other a Hidden Mist ninja and the last a shinobi of the Hidden Leaf..
"Is it ready?" Asked one of the Mist ninja. The Leaf Ninja nodded. "I can keep it up for about an hour if I'm undisturbed. It won't effect all of them but unless they have extensive experience with Genjutsu they will be pulled in. Even the genjutsu trained genin will be effected, some of the chunin too. I doubt it will full the jonin, not for long anyway."
"That will suffice." Said the sound ninja in a hiss, "The chaos will be more than enough to keep them all occupied once our agents have been activated. Now, lets begin."

Something felt odd for just a moment, like a warning going off in the back of your skull. Suddenly, almost everyone in the stands began to panic. It was no surprise. It looked like there were shinobi, dozen's of them in unmarked uniform coming over the walls. They were just attacking everything in sight. Many of them were illusions, but not all, even so few if any of the shinobi in the rings testing would be able to tell that as squads of ninja came out to attack them, the people in the crowds certainly couldn't. A wave of panic struck them and they began to stampeded, to riot to fly into paranoia and do everything to try and escape. Which meant the shinobi not taken in by the genjutsu were now forced to fight the crowd, and the attacking sound ninja in the unmarked cloths.

Ninirina jumped back toward the edge of the area, "Hey, Flying one, you know which ones are which?" She asked, her sharing an allowing her to pick out the originals from the illusions as she quickly began scanning the horizon for which were which. She was, luckily, still in good shape, the fight was a stalemate and she had barely used any chakra, a good handful of needles, but that wasn't her concern.

With the girl distracted a bit she moved into to carry her up both of her arms, Staying in the air. “ well at least there’s something to fight,” get on my back and just hit any you see...” as she dropped her before flying a bit away and catching her on her back as he’d wings were strong take on the weight easily from the force of the fall. Soon she would be trying to fly around the stands shooting a few fireballs.

She shook her head, the slight fall was disorienting but the ninja recovered and began scanning the stands pointing a finger at the ninja she was and shot water bullets at them, one of 2 moves she didn't show her opponent originally as she was conserving mana.

strafing...." she simply said flying a bit higher and away from everything before turning back and flying a bit low so she could start shooting all across the stands. With a sigh she tose again, leaning back a bit for more fireballs.

Sutei only looked around in great displeasure at this attack, and right when both he and the bonehead had burnt most of their chakra to beat each other, to add to the new problem Hijiri had yet to wake up again and something in the ink Painter strongly disagreed with leaving a fellow Genin, even from another village to these lunatics.

Staggering to his feet he slung Hijiri over his shoulders and did his very best to get them both out of the immediate line of sight, they could not help anyone in their current state.

Something struck Himitsuri like a Hammer and sent her all the way down to a bone shattering hard landing. When the dust cleared a tall amazonian of a woman with fiery red hair stood with her foot planted between Himitsuri's shoulder blades. She was dressed like the sound ninja and on her shoulder rested a brutal looking flail. She ground her heal in and smirked.
"O, did I hurt your feelings?"
------------------------------------
"Yes, Die!" A pair of arrows lanced out towards, them. Going far too fast. They came from an archer swaddled behind a cream colored cloak. He looked like he had four arms, but he couldn't actually have four arms could he. he stared at them from behind slit snake pupils.
Z dropped down from the stands and joined them as they limped into cover. "This is crazy, any idea what's going on?" Suddenly something struck him and sent him flying, just as two ninja, not sound ninja but a mist and ninja leaf ninja. "Well this should be quick." The mist Ninja pulled a Kunai and rushed.
Something struck Nirina from behind and knocked her down. "Well, I guess I have to take care of you. Said a casual voice." A strong hand grabbed her neck and picked her up. He was a tall man, his arms sheathed in plate armor, his body solid muscle and his head shaved accept for a flaming red beard. His hand was around her neck and he started to squeeze.
Suddenly the world around Sophie became madness. people were running and screaming, their was utter confusion. the Genin next to her dropped and a sound Ninja was right in front of her when a shurken caught him in the neck and he kept sailing past her as held out.
"Dang it," Said a voice, then there was another ninja in unmarked cloths coming at her.

Nirina looked to the man and began to size him up, was brute strength his strong point? Was it it armor, what damage could it take, what damage could it deal? Was he shock proof, maybe a lightning move could hurt more? All the while she just waited to use her liquid form to escape and tried to survey the scene

She was completely caught off guard of course carrying the other so she had no way to do anything much as she bit the ground with a crash. " no one...." as she started to grit her teeth " no one surprises the twin dragons and gets away with it...." With that she changed her arms into the hand and having the black and white dragon both bite her leg, " twin dragon ascendance...holy blessing of vitality and Mark of the cursed death" Activating as half of her body shined a dark and light aura as the black head was absorbing the girls chakra and the white was healing and energizing himitsuri up, as blood was now down her leg and throwing her off then standing up with her raged yelling.

Soon she started to fly up and rush in to attack her, shattering the mace if she were hit to it since she used the chakra that was taken to make her armored scales even harder to penetrate and break the flail.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom