Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sutei was beginning to worry at the ease she displayed.

"good thing my ink isn't Just water then hmm?"

another wave of his brush and a few more ink clones formed, these however looking strikingly similar to him.

"careful when you attack, these do fill you with needles when they pop. inkshround deception."

and they all sink down, three seemingly identical Sutei emerging at three different ends of their impromptu battle ring.

" oh so I throw my shurikens towards someone in a general direction and it rips their clothes..." being sarcastic as she stuck her tongue. She sighed and crossed her arms sitting on a tree and waiting so she could follow then.

Soon she got up, " everyone was being a jerk!! So I left!!" Shouting it as she formed wings and moved them giving off a small bit of wind that knocked a bit of things off before she slowly tried to walk but using the wall to stay up.

"Is that an offer Haruki." She said sarcastically as she examined her form. "I don't know if you're my type, unless you want me to throw a shurkien of my own and find out?"

Taiko struck her in the back of the neck. Hitting a chakra point and knocking her unconscious he then picked her up and took her to the village hospital. He handed her over to the staff and they contacted her instructor and team and began to check her out as soon as her instructor arrived to be on stand by, for when she woke up.
-------------------------------------
"O that's a wonderful trick." She jumped back and tossed a cluster of kunai, one for each clone, the one problem. Each of the had a paper bomb attached to it.
-------------------------------------
The moment the Genjutsu appeared he knew exactly what it was he flung himself back and the ice cracked and cratered when his head struck it. He grunted in pain and pit it back, but it broke him free of the jutsu just in time to stop her attack.
"That all you've got. I'm not impressed."

"Ice style frozen encampment" ruka said as she weaved hand signs causing ice to freeze a thick wall around them before it met up top creating a dome of ice that contained them both. "Try retreating away from me now." Ruka shouted. waterstyle water dragon jutsu" she said as she weaved signs causing a jet of water to take the form of a dragon and launch itself at Zhaou

Sutei narrowed his eyes at the kunai bombs, so she was playing hardball now.

"Inkshroud, containment."

Except when a number of black hands rose from the ground, some catching the knivers, some getting them embedded before sinking down, the ink mucking up the seals and disabling them.

"my turn, sensei, and you two better get to cover too. Inkshroud, cataclysm."

the middle of his inked field opened up, seemingly intent on pulling them all into the sharp spikes at the center, which were for training purposes blunted with round bulbs but still.

" you can't even.." As she gave a yawn and crossed her arms wonder what to even do now as she just stayed there boredly as she waited.

Soon she was on her knees looking down as she gave a yawn, looking a bit annoyed for no reason as she would fall not noticing anything behind her and get herself knocked out as she just laid there now.

Her instructor rolled her eyes. "Everyone's a critic, you have no sense of humor you know that." She jumped down and started to follow Dajin and Riu out. "Why don't you show a little more respect to. I am your instructor after all. Another thing. Why did you keep one of your puppet scrolls even when I told you to leave them in your room?"

"Ahem." Said her instructor very loudly, looking not so pleased a s he sat there and looked at her. "Would you like to tell me what happened after you left us Himitisuri?"
--------------------------------------
Fukua saw his opportunity. After all this was till an all against all fight. He channeled his Chakra into his muscle and the soles of his feet and took off running across the surface of the ink. He leaped in the air and kicked, landing a hit on the back of Sutei's head that sent him flying clean out of his own ink trap. he landed and grinned to himself. "Looks like I win."
Crap, it was time for an escape. he quickly signed and then the dragon struck, but when the spray cleared their was a rock dome over where Z had been. He had protected himself at the last moment with an Earth style. Once safely under his dome, and out of her sight, he broke himself free as well, then started tunneling down. Coming up on the outside of the dome and using the precious time to collect himself and reassess the situation.
"So are you really serious about this?" Asked Takada. He was one of your Squad-mates and unlike you he had not made it into the final rounds of the chunin exams. He was about average height for 17, he had brown hair he kept tied back in a tail behind his head ad soft brown eyes that only made his friendly face look even more trusting. "I mean they jut have so many powerhouse people and, well, freaks this time around." The puppet girl, that bipolar demon chick, the ink ninja, Kai the dropout, and all the others. He looked down a few tables to where Kando was sitting and eating hi meal. He had last his tongue during the second round of the exam. He sipped his drink "I just don't want you to be hurt Nirina."

"you should have done like shishi and stayed out of it, but thanks for helping me out of the blast zone."

the ink around them rises up, engulfing all still on the inked ground and beginning to spin, forcing them against the outer walls.

"inkshroud Megiddo!"

the Sphere it had formed blew, sticking its inhabitants to the ground, for good this time unless they had some crazy strong chakra reserves or stubbornness issues.

Ruka walked forward and stepped into the frozen dome. Her image stuck in the ice dome as if it were a mirror. She raised her hands and began to wave signs " ice barrage " she said as ice spears separated themselves from her giant ice dome and shot at Zhaou. Ruka then formed more hand signs and several ice mirrors formed around the field.

" what I'm gonna say it's to expect if someone attacks us.exams or not you don't know if someone will attack...." giving a pretty good excuse. " when I'm fighting is when I do things myself, I don't hate you or do stupid stuff most of the time unless their in the way..." crossing her arms and tilting her head a bit as they went left.

Himi finally some up as she had her head spinning, " jeez that's what humans do to you..." wondering about the drinking as she slowly looked up. " I left and did stuff..." As she mostly forgot everything else, giving a shrug as she looked around. " we should really eat more, I'm probably gonna feel hungry a lot more or something."

frightorflight said:
"So are you really serious about this?" Asked Takada. He was one of your Squad-mates and unlike you he had not made it into the final rounds of the chunin exams. He was about average height for 17, he had brown hair he kept tied back in a tail behind his head ad soft brown eyes that only made his friendly face look even more trusting. "I mean they jut have so many powerhouse people and, well, freaks this time around." The puppet girl, that bipolar demon chick, the ink ninja, Kai the dropout, and all the others. He looked down a few tables to where Kando was sitting and eating hi meal. He had last his tongue during the second round of the exam. He sipped his drink "I just don't want you to be hurt Nirina."

Nirina sighs, "I'll be fine, trust me, I can handle things, i'm not exactly normal myself you know," she said pointing out her sharingan eyes. She smiled, "I do appreciate the concern though Takada, there is a reason I'm glad to have this team," she said softly as she turned to the city, "But I have a lot to prove in this final exam, I can't...and won't lose, I have to grow and become a great ninja," she says softly, "It is one of the goals in my life,"

"That sounds like a really good excuse to get you in trouble kid. Besides the whole point of this was to make sure you could do without them if you had to, because you never know what's going to happen. Remember Haruki that you're puppets are one answer to a problem with multiple solutions." They went back into town to one of the local restaurants and there got some lunch, eventually Riu joined them.

"You left and did stuff. So you're saying you had no idea what you did. Did you get drunk? Dang it you know what alcohol does to you." He gritted his teeth and took a moment to settle. "It's very hard to look after you when you do stuff like this. You need to learn some self control."
---------------------------------

Everyone was pinned down. But their was no sign of their sensei anywhere. Fukua started laughing. "shi shi shi, You're in for it now."

-----------------------------------

He began to parie and dodge the spears. he was staying on the defensive this time. She was throwing her mirrors up, good. he had a trick up his sleeve, something he had learned watching the second round of the exams he intended to throw at her. He just needed her to think he was wining this. He let one of the spears graze him. grazing his arm and draw a line of blood, eliciting a small groan of pain.
----------------------------------

"That's what all of these guys are probably thinking." He reached out his hand and set it on hers. "Just promise you'll be careful okay." A group of sand ninja came in and he drew his hand away as they passed by. One of their number was the puppet master girl, and that freaky demon girl had just been taken out. This restaurant seemed like a magnet today. "Think you can use you're eyes to get a reading on these people?" He whispered to her.

Deciding he'd had just about enough of his tick headed friend he walked over and hit him at a practiced point at the base of his neck, making Fukua the first elimination.
"couldn't you be more like Shishi, you know, quiet?"
he then kept on the ink cover that kept his teammates down,
it acting as a warning if She approached from the ground while keeping his own eyes out for aerial problems.

"I think you mean the opposite that my puppets are multiple solutions for a problem...." rolling her eyes with a sigh as they came back she just felt lazy, maybe even go out and around for a bit as she didn't care what they were doing now.

" stupid headache..." leaning back more against the pillow, " I don't remember a lot but at least it was my rampaging..." giving a small laugh that died down in a bit of a frown. " jeez and I hoping too that you would be one of those sensei that would like I'm more glad your ok..." giving a small pout " I'm not saying it sucks you hate that but still..." as it still seemed odd to see someone like her with light and dark colored skin and different personalities.

She shook her head, "not how my eyes works, sorry," she said softly and looked to the two of them, then back to her team, "Plus, that just isn't me anyway, how you see them is your call, you say freak and i say unique," she says softly. She sighed and looked out the window, "Look, don't worry I'll be fine, you'll see"

Her instructor fully intended to continue this debate but Riu arrived just in time to distract her. "That reminds me," Their instructor said. "Congratulations Dajin, you're no longer the squads pervert." She then smiled mockingly at Haruki. "You know their are better ways to get a look see at what a girls got underneath." Riu said.

"You and I both know that if I'm here when you wake up that means your okay. But if you can't learn to control these little outburst I might not be here next time. You might be tied up in the woods starring a racoon dog. or worse. Himitusi." he said, obviously not moved by the girls last statwent. He sighed and softened a little. "I don't want to sound heartless, I do care, but you make things very difficult for us all."
-------------------------------------------------------

Suddenly their was a giggle behind him. "it's funny you should say that all things considered." She threw a much at him that stopped centimeters from his face, then unfolded and flicked him between the eyes. She had been walking on the ink with her chakra without disturbing it or the chakra it contained. "You're good Sutei, but you could still stand some improvement. If you want to beat me. I think that's enough for this round. Fukua, Shishi, you both fail, now everyone gets to do one hundred and twenty push ups." he said gleefully.
--------------------------------------------------------

He didn't expect that windmill, but it was the perfect opportunity. His hands moved quickly. "Water style, arctic barricade." he pulled a hard sheet up from the frozen ice on the ground. enough to stop the Kunai and slow down the wind meal just enough for him to grab, jump, land, and redirect it. Tossing her own weapon back at her. Then he moved his hands again. "Water style." he struck the ice and suddenly the ground beneath her feet turned to mud as all of her ice returned to water.
----------------------------------------------------------

"I know I know you will. Can't blame me for being worried though. Another sand ninja came in and he watched her carefully. Then Kan went out. "Just for the record I know the difference between special and a freak. These guys fight without remorse, I think the Bad Luck ninja and some of the others enjoy causing pain. "That's why they're freaks."

Yeah it's that I'm a girl, so I can look for free and you can't force me to go the boys...." wondering about the showers and the springs that it happens. " I'd date a person that was cool as hel even if it's a boy or girl..." shrugging as she crossed her arms.

Himi stuck her tongue out keeping her frown, " I'm sorry I'm not normal like everyone else! I bet everyone secretly thinks I'm a damn weird freak since it would be weird like me to have a literal light and dark side in one body, and my regular hands being dragon heads, but I could change them for a bit to regular but still it doesn't change anything...there will be people like that and I just to destroy them..." as really small black and white flames came from the dragons though not getting anything on fire. " I will destroy them...I know that people will be afraid even if they don't fight but still just the feeling of it..." closing her eyes as she gave a deep sigh and sat up with her hands on her lap. " I want a big group of friends and stuff that at least deal with my changes and wont hate me when it happens..."

"where did Shishi disappear to anyways?"

he retreats his ink from the ground and gets down to begin after shaking fukua awake.
the flick did rattle his everything and hurt, but those he was used to, they happened a lot.

Nirina sighed, shaking her head, "Look you see people how you will, and I see them differently," she said simply. She then stood up and patted down her outfit as she turned to the fire breather nearby and bowed softly, "I'm sorry about my team-mates comments, he isn't always this bad," she says softly before turning and heading to the door, looking for some fresh air.

Ruka jumped and dashed toward Zhaou pulling out he two short swords http://images.ontheedgebrands.com/images/A46-UC1184.jpg . She was running low on chakra as she had usedto many big moves. Breathing a little heavily she took several slices at Zhaou with her swords. Ruka knew she was in trouble her chakra was low and her breathing heavy. Zhaou on the other hand probably still had a lot of chakra left. ruka thought as she continued her assault.

"You know we're just teasing you Haruki. I'm sure you're secure in your bisexuality." Se teased her before sliding into the seat next to hers. "So, what are you getting, what looks good? The final exams are tomorrow so lets all eat up."
"I hear that." Said Dajin.

"You do actually have those." He reminded her. "One of them could have gotten himself killed but they are both fine encase you were wondering. "You can have more friends like that too, but that requires being friendly. You're a lot to to handle, especially when you go from trying to kill someone one minute to asking them to buy you lunch the next. From what I've been told the man who brought you here was trying to be very friendly indeed, despite your personality, until you made him think you were in the middle of a medical emergency. You won't make friends doing that."
---------------------------------------------------------
"O she's was suffocating under your ink layer." His instructor pointed out in a surprisingly casual tone, considering this was her own daughter. "But a lack of oxygen never killed anyone. Now hurry up you three so we can go get something to eat."
Perfect, this was just what he had been hoping for. He dropped his sticks and dodged a set of attacks before reaching out and grabbing He conducted an electric surge of chakra that coursed through the blade and into her like a thousand amps of electricity coursing into her.
"Zhaou back off." Said their instructor, and he did. "Ruka. You lost this combat because you burned through you're chakra too quickly, and then came in close. You know that Z is a master and close combat and that everything he does is aimed at getting you into it. You gave up your range advantage and that's when it was over for you. Z, you also made mistakes, for example, you assumed her weapons were not poisoned, you also failed to take advantage of your surroundings and take the initiative in several key moments. Alright Ruka tag out for now, Z you stay here, next."
Outside she noticed someone exchanging pleasantries with Kan a they passed in the twilight. It was none other than the "Bad Luck Ninja" as her squad mate called him. He had been a small controversy in the village because of his odd and sudden return to shinobi work, and his apparently disturbing use of jutsu during the preliminary eliminations. He was one of the "freaks". He looked normal, he was older, taller, yes but he didn't look or feel like a cruel person, or bad luck. The only thing off about him was that he didn't wear one leaf village band but four, on his head arms, and one thigh.
"Afternoon." He said as he passed her to go into the restaurant.

the three finished up soon enough once Fukua was back in the waking world.

"do we have any intel on the compeetition by the way?"

Hijiri walked forward while ruka gave him the field. Walking back to her instructor ruka stood next to him to watch her two squad mates train. Hijiri pulled out his katana http://www.swordsaxe.com/images/products/detail/Metal_Gear_Solid_HF_Blade_Stainless_Steel_Raiden_Sword_1_eb.jpg . "Lets see what you got" hijiri said through the bandages that were wrapped around his nose down to his shoulders. Hijiri tossed his sword up slightly and weaved signs. "Hidden mist jutsu " he said as must obscured everyone's vision. Catching his katana hijiri grew bones out around his forearms stopping at his wrist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom