Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sutei quickly finishes up,
when their Sensei was pumped enough to forget the bill they were usually in for something taxing,
he shuddered, remembering the "ice water challenge".
At least it was usually worth the effort.

Jack was warn out after all than running around, his fox form was still only in cub stage so it can be hard keeping up some times. His small body glowed green when he was what was happening around Mira then to red where he stamped his paws on the ground, something similar to what a toddler does when having a paddy. The ground started to heat up as the ground went the ground went back to where it was meant to be, Jack then flopped to the ground out of breath. "I want to know who did the order so I can bite then". He said to Kan too warn put to move.

Kan gestured down and then pointed to the ground, telling him to stay put before he jumped off into the trees. Their was some shouting and screaming coming from the attackers as one of them turned on her squad mate, unknown to her or her friends that she was being tricked by the strange mist, which was itself flowing with a faint web of chakra, so that it could subtly manipulate itself and the perception of those inside. Kan then returned with Mira He set her down and held a small bottle of something under her nose to wake her up.
------------------------------------------------
"Alright then. So you want to get better and dogging and closing. That shouldn't be too hard. Though you may not like my methods. Still, I think I know what we need to do. Let me see your puppet summoning scrolls." Your instructor said and she held out her hand.

Saku covered his eyes like she aid, then he saw the bright flah through his eyelids. When he opened his eyes, it only gave him a moment to bring his arms up to defend himself He took the hit hard and was slammed down. He gasped and blood sprayed from his mouth as he felt a rib crack he felt the blows raining down on him. Then he saw the beam coming his way.
Gotsu aw it happen. "Himitsuri!" He used earth style and through up a stone wall that block the beam just in time. "Saku, are you dead?"
"Yes, totally, Bakayaro." Gotsu sighed in relief. "I've got a broken rib or two though."
A cruel laughter started to echo through the returning fog. "This mist isn't to conceal me, it's to blind you. Be very careful about what you attack, this fog plays tricks on the eyes."
Dang it. "Himi get over here, we need to think this one through."
-------------------------------------------------------
"I hope she doesn't go overboard again." Said Shishi. "I almost get soar thinking about last time." Last time she had given them a simple challenge that wasn't so simple when she wacked them in the knees or on the back of the thighs with a bamboo pole every time she got close. The challenge was to get past her and it too them hours to do it, and they were bruised and soar for ore than week.
"SO what would it be best to make you guys improve on today. Well since so many of our opponents seem to employ genjutsu or some kind of secondary like a puppet or a summons lets work on fighting more than one opponent at a time. How does that sound? Now lets get to one of the training grounds."

" yeah I trust no one with these...kill me to get them then..." she said with a stretch saying it casually. " I really don't trust anyone with these so even say anything else about it." As she threw them in the air, unfolding before she jumped up and did the jutsu to summon them. " I also need dummies to practice some attacks.." slwolu adding as she crossed her arms looking at them with one eye closed.

" that's totally stupid....and that would impossible though unless you redirected it...dude there's no possible way because if the fog is so thick then that means my light would be an equal and push the fog halfway back and since their close I wouldn't be able to hit them cause I could see them...tricks with the eyes, maybe to them but I attacked and I could see so...how the fuck would it make sense for me to not hit you as well. Cause you epild have had to be directly at the beam and redirect somehow which I would be able to see you and attack...god this is so FUCKING stupid..." as she sat down with a yawn, I need a damn drink. I wanna get drunk and forget everything..."

Sutei barely manages to maintain his composure, the best way to make it through this would be to keep your mouth shut no doubt, but she had a point, the only opponents that were worrisome were those that had a proxy or better field control.

(Okay so I'm just going it make it a rule that you have about a week to post after the first response goes up before we keep goign so people don't get held up. next response will be up today.)

Her instructor frowned. "Stop being a child Haruki hand them over or go leave them in your room if it makes you feel better but your not taking them with you. If we're going to train you to work without your puppets I don't want you to even have the option of using them. So go leave them in your room and meet us outside." the others were waiting for her, but as soon as she stepped through the door her instructor thunked her on the crown of her head. "That's for being a brat about the scrolls. Now lets go." They went out into one of the wooded training grounds and then her two squad mates dispersed into the forest. "We're going to attack from all directions and without warning okay?"

"Himi! Stop throwing a tantrum, get off your freaking butt and get over here!" Saku shouted angrily. "This guy is using freaking genjutsu, by definition things aren't what they look like and don't act like they should, we've screwed up and we need to work together to get out of this one!"Then he aw someone moving though the fog. "Mitsui move!" He shouted, suddenly he was right next to her and swigging up a kick.
-----------------------------------
She took them to one of the training grounds, an open arena that was great for multi way combat. "So today it's simple, your all fighting each other, the catch is that the first person to go down doesn't eat until breakfast tomorrow. Are you ready, start." She jumped up onto the arena wall. Shishi immediately backed away and took up a defensive stance. Fukua did the opposite and closed, striking out with his staff.

Sutei hopped back immediately scattering Ink at Fukua, which should hopefully goop up his attack,
before turning to Shishi, drawing a length of ink and Lashing her way with the whip it formed.

"first Mistake Shishi, if you give the opponent time to plan, he will use it."

She just rolled her eyes and crossed her arms, keeping the spider scroll hidden, as she stood up and stood in the middle of the forest with them around her as she pulled out two Kunai and stood waiting. " doesn't make sense since your still standing there..." as she throws one of them up then throws a smoke bomb and disappears. " maybe say that before I'm gone..." soon the Kinai flies back down revealing a paper bomb on it as it explodes sending them flying. "Hahaha first moves mine..." with that she moved to another spot and waited.

" this is a weak ass jutsu, I've seen better..." as she could sense an attack and grab the foot before taking a Kunai and stabbing it. " and besides with a good Genjutsu you would have to trick both my opposite senses as well as my piercing vision. Soon she activates it as her eyes changes color and she could see real surroundings and the enemies, moving through to attack.

A kunai lanced out and landed close it trimmed a few hairs off the side of her head. "Might want to move a bit quicker? Did you think we weren't watching you." He tossed a trio of Shurikens at her and dodged back through the forest while another kunai came flying at her form the side thrown by Riu. That barrage had only just finished when Riu closed in for an attack.
"Lets see how well you do with your cloths on." She said striking out with her foot, then another kick that pushed her back.

He let out a cry of pain when she stabbed him. A very odd one too, gurgling and oddly resonant. The moment she looked away though he through a trio of darts at her. One missed, the others cut through her cheek and stopped half way in having pierced all the way through to her mouth, the other lodged in her neck . Imminently a burning feeling started to spread from the needles. Not from pain either, these needles were laced with some kind of poison. Her attacker pulled the kunai from his foot and moved his hands rapidly before suddenly the ground beneath her feet turned to mud which began to suck her in, it only stopped above her ankles because Gotsu intervened, engaging the ninja.
"Go take care of the other guy. I have this one." Suddenly everything stopped as a gut wrenching scream cut through the fog." It had come from where Saku was. "Himitsu help him!" Gotsu shouted. He may have been distracted but his opponent wasn't.
--------------------------

She sighed and summoned a lash of water that stopped the ink.
"And never turn your back on your opponent." Said Fukua, he had been around Sutei to long to be stopped so easily, he had left his staff with the ink and had already closer. Lashing out he shaved a few hairs off of Sutei's head before rotating to face him and lerching forward for another strike.

Soon the body disappears as it turns into a clone, " and you didn't realize it might have been a clone...." as she laughs and starts to throw some kunai aimed at where she would think they would land as she throws shurikens, summoning more clones as she would attack head on and dodge if she would have to with that she sets them off and hides in the smoke from the explosion whether it hit them as well, hiding again before going for the attack and smashing Roy into the ground as she would pin we in the landing.

" you stupid idiot..." she decided to say to him randomly as she breaks free easily with the needles not even doing anything as she pulls them off, " should do my more armored form..." as she flies off to the sound, " shadow sight..." as both her eyes turn a darker color as she could see some peopl, going over to grab the person and give some furious punches to them though she knew that this was the right person of course as with the other from before.

Spinning around and chastising himself for underestimating his friend he lashes sidewards with the brush,
the resulting lash of ink would likely throw fukua back.
Deeming it better to keep his big mouth shut he quickly follows it up with throwing chakra infused droplets against shishi,
these would act like mini bombs after a short time.

Riu leaned her head up and kissed her, then kneed her in the groin hard enough to snap a sword in half and pushed her off before dashing away. Who was just as quickly jumping over her and move back into the woods. But what had happened to her clones? Her clones had already been taken care of, by their instructor.
"If you're using your clones you might has well be using puppets, you won't learn a thing this way. Every clone you bring onto the field I'll kill so don't even try it." Then she sighed with her fingers and her body dissolved into sand.

Kai puled himself up and wiped some blood from the corner of his lip. "You're too late." Even as he said this her head started to feel light, almost faint, the poison was starting to take effect, it was unsettling her brain. Her comrade, Saku was wrapped up in what looked like roots, and they were bending him at a horribly painful angle and digging into his skin, with little streams of blood draining from the holes. "Here is how this works. You take your friend and leave, or this one dies, then I get the next one, and then you. If you want to kill someone do it inside the arena on test day. Not here." Suddenly something began to spring from the ground, slowly growing out like some kind of demented plant, it was clear that in a few dozen seconds they would be men, in a strange way, was it some kind of summon? Or another illusion. Saku screamed again as the roots bent him just a little more.
---------------------------------------------------------
Shishi easily dodged the drops from so far away, although the ink sprayed Fukua in the eyes it was only as long as it would take him to rub his face clean to get back into the fight. But it was just then that Shishi entered the fight closing in and using a ninjutsu.
"Water style." Raging waves Jutsu." She put her hand to her mouth and suddenly a cone of water, like an ocean wave, was shooting form her mouth and reaching toward him.

" you just said no puppets, this is just a weaker form of myself..." as she covered herself with her arm braces by crossing her arms over each other and hitting the guards, sliding her back across the ground a few feet with a blush realizing a moment before standing up, " H- hey!!!" She blushed a bit embarrassed, " cheeky bitch..." as she moved some hair away from her and jumped up onto a tree, "well at least I got one of the stronger people away from me..." laughing at the fact that their sensei wasn't fighting her but clones.

" I'm not entirely human so your stupid poison has no effect than slowing me down though not stopping my power..." soon she made more signs as she blasted a twin tornado to destroy the roots, picking him up and flying up with her wings. " don't act like a fucking badass when you got someone pinned down, and shut up with all that I'll kill you bullshit unless you can do it at this moment to me..." as she waited for him to attach her before she would disappear.

Thinking fast he grabbed Fukua before he could clean his eyes and threw him in the way.
adding to that he also made sure to infuse his bush with chakra.

"Inkheart, paint detonation."
He had hastily painted on fukua's chest, and now lit the fuse that came to life.

Suddenly three more kunai cut through the air, landing next to her foot, one landing between her toes and pinning her shoe to the tree. "Come on Haruki, stay light on your feet. Or are you still fantasizing about Riu's lip." He tossed another one.

Crap, this chick was more of a psycho then he thought, even if he didn't want to pull any of his aces out of his selves yet. Crap, she was tearing up his jacket. He pulled a shuriken form his holster and got ready to stab her with it if she didn't back down. He needed his hands freer to use his jutsu to actually kill the guy he had. "That's big talk, anyone can throw away their own life, but what about your friends, willing to throw away theirs?"
------------------------------

Fukua takes the wave full on, and when he lands he only just has enough time to pull his jacket off and toss it away before it blew up. "What the heck Sutei!" He threw a rock which comically struck Sutei on the head. "What are you trying to blow me up for you jerk, this is a training mission not a freaken death battle!" he was absolutely livid.

" only talk that big shit when you hit me...." she said dodging with a laugh as she summoned more shadow clones, " and this just got me a good idea, no puppets no problem..." as she went to hide and summon a few more though she had the idea to set them up as explosive clones though harder to hit since she would be controlling them with her puppet strings. With that she did a few hand seals before sending out her clones, with her controlling then they would be way harder to hit as they would get close enough and explode. After a while she would set up explosive kunai traps where if the others stepped close they would explode.

She simple rolled her eyes as she leaned to the side, throwing dragon scale shards at him as her wings did the motion fast to send the shards out faster than he could dodge. Soon she jumped down and put him down before forming her dragon heads and going for him, " sonic punches of light and darkness..." as she punches in front of her sending strong shockwaves that would hit him as if two trucks would hit him at the same time before coming close and slamming him into the ground.

"urgh, for the LAST TIME my bombs don't blow shrapnel around they only scatter sticky ink, if it's not spiky it doesn't kill."

that said, he quickly formed a large circle of ink and spread it around their combat field.
the ink soon darkening the ground as well as surrounding him in a shield.

Out of the corner of her eye something was coming and a palm struck hr in the face so hard that it might have broken her nose. "I said no puppets AND no clones Haruki!" Her instructor barked. "You picked the training yourself and you're never going to get any better like this. In fact from what I've seen you don't know how to fight without using something to increase your numbers. If you honestly can't stand to fight on your own I might just have to return you to the academy." her face was cross, and her threat seemed very real. "No clones, no puppets, got it?" her glare was like a kunai stabbing out. Then he leaped back up into the canopy.

When the attacks struck and the smoke cleared, their was nothing their, just a substitution jutsu. "Then suddenly the fog dispelled and the sun came pouring back in.
"What in the world is this!" That wasn't good. Their instructor had found them. A tall, thin older man with a pipe in his mouth who stood ram rod straight as he glared back and forth from Gotsu, who had managed to put Kan on the ground. Saku, who was still badly hurt, and Himitsuri. "I told you all to scout out the competition, not to get in a fight early, and especially not get yourselves put into a position where some of you could have been killed. Whose idea was this!"
---------------------------------------------------

"Tell that to my cloths. I'll never be able to make that jacket anything but black." He threw a ball of mud this time and Shishi giggled.
Their instructor sighed. "O dear, I may have misjudged them. But never to fear. If you tree cannot fight each other then I will fight you." She jumped down into the ring and her hands moved like a blur before four mud clones rose from the ground. All of five immediately sprinted forward to attack them. Coming in with some impressive taijusu and knocking Shishi and Fukua to the side as two of them closed on him.

"well, at least now i can cut loose."
Sutei smirked as the mud constructs came up on him.
Quickly slashing his brush up on the darkened ground,
a sharp black spike shot straight up under each of them.

Sure as hell wasnt me but these idiots..." as she started to laugh with a sigh as she was suddenly bored again, laying on the ground and relaxing with the sun, her tail moving back and forth. " jeez I might need a massage or something after all of this or maybe the spa would be cool..." relaxing and ignoring mostly everything.

Haruki crossed her arms and stuck her tongue out, " well you said no puppets and that's it, I'm fighting by myself as she pulls a kunai and throws it in front of them as after a bit they would explode before hiding again and waiting.

Three blurrs jumped down from the trees above ad now crouched around her, they were all haruki. "Did I hurt your feelings back there." They teased. Obviously it was a genjutu. Two of them were just illusions, the question was which two? Then they all closed in fro the attack one landing a blow to her ribs as another struck out and din't hit her, but struck the tree and her face flinched in pain as she drew it back. So two of them were real? Riu dind't know now to make clones either so what could this be?

The old man's head started to thump with annoyance. "With a personality like yours you will never made a chunin. You need to learn discipline. You also need to start taking responsibility. You are part of this squad and you all take responsibility. Taking out the competition like this is dishonorable. All of you get back to the village." He grabbed her collar and tossed her up onto her feet. Saku. This was your idea I am guessing, I'll deal with you later." All of you get going now." he said, continuing to verbally assault them.
They were all impaled and turned into mud, but then Shishi came crashing in. She was using taijutsu now, mixing things up. Her first blow managed to catch him solidly in the gut, then she struck out again.
"Field control, Sutai, remember that, use that magic paint pruh to your advantage." His instructor shouted as she made more mud clones to send into the fray. For the moment Fukua was tied up at least for the moment. Then Shishi went in for another blow, her foot accelerating towards his shoulder.
"Hiji, Hiji, wake up man." One of his friend began poking him in the face. Zaou, or just Z, was a nice guy, but kind of annoying. "Come on, it's almost time for lunch. Sensei is mad enough as is and we've only got a day left to train so lets go." He kept poking him until he finally stirred. "Good your awake." Then he didn't stop. "I was afraid I would have to get Kimi to come smother you or something. Get dressed and lets get a bite and get moving. We had better make the best of your time you have left." He was still poking.

She kept her spot of hiding as she watched them, " of course I can make clones, but since their sand they have a certain advantage..." she started to laugh, " I can make sand clones using pure sand, but what's funny is that it's layered from two things that make them tougher and one simple fact, can you give a guess?" As she jumped out and snad started to float around her, " sand blast!!!" As she made the sand into tough balls and started to move the sand so it was flying toward them very quickly, " I'm not completely useless. " when they see me use puppets they don't call me a puppet ninja, they still call me a sand..." as she forms more balls to launch at them before making a swirling sand vortex around her, " try to guess what this might do...it's called ocular defense" as she puts one hand behind her back secretly sending wires through the ground around her. Any movement she could sense through her strings and her vortex would form itself into solid sand to block all their attacks as long as they didn't know about the strings yet.

She stuck out her tongue, " still...it's stupid..." she started to yell at saku " for dragging up into this fight...well after a stupid fight LETS GO FOR BOOZE!!" soon she turned away from them and starting walking before having her wings and leaving.

"inkshroud, black hole!"
with that exclamation he quickly sunk into the blackened ground under himself,
replaced with what could generously be called an ink clone.
As Shishi's foot connects it sinks into the figure and gets stuck hopelessly,
allowing the emerging Sutei to bring his brush in as a combat whip again.

hijiri kaguya Stood in the distance his mouth and neck wrapped in bandages. His short jet black hair matched his black eyes. He had a pale complexion and a slim yet somewhat toned figure. He was 17 and wore a black sleeveless shirtand a pair of black arm/ leg warmers. hijiri also had on black, grey and white camouflage pants. A hidden mist headband tied across his forehead and a kitana on his back
http://www.swordsaxe.com/images/products/detail/Metal_Gear_Solid_HF_Blade_Stainless_Steel_Raiden_Sword_1_eb.jpg . He had a pouch on the back of his waist, a shrunken holder on his right leg and two custom karambits on his lower back https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/469802550923614189/50A42CC9EC233AC36897429F5022F5AC8F1B988A/ .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom