Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto (RP thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Not in front of the guys..." she winked teasing a bit, as she followed behind and stood rher watching her strip, "hehehehe..." before snapping out of it and taking off her own. Having a rather nice set of C cups and a nice ass well, being a bit taller than the other girl of course as she stretched with her boobs bouncing a bit. Soon haruki started to wash herself though of course still waiting for her.

Soon she laid and headed out though flying there before landing on top of the gate itself like a demon. " hmm this seems like a nice place for a spring here somewhere....maybe we should go there once..." as she gave a giggle seeing she was in her somewhat playful weird side. " hey how long would you think I could shoot up into the air before I would land on the ground and without using my tiger roar shockwave to boost myself up, though maybe if someone was attacking me I could do it faster than normal because of the reaction time..." musing as she stood up and looked down at them then around

(Sorry for the late reply, didn't see that winx had.)
His hands started to clench in anger.
"Why don't you just shut up okay. You keep making these long winded speeches but you don't know what your talking about so just zip it okay!" He shook in rage for a moment and calmed down. "You think summons are good. But they are not, not all of them. I have seen them kill people, because they wanted to, I have seen things not human do some bad things, because they felt like it. Yea, humans do bad things, but don't full yourself into thinking that just because you are connected with them that they will care." She was naive, in a way he envied her, she just didn't know what the world was like, all the evil things that were out there, humans were bad, maybe they were the worst, but they weren't the only things, and only children saw things so cleanly. "If your going to the final test you had better find someone to train with, because you might have to fight me." He jumped up into the trees and dashed off.
-------------------------
"Unless some perverts are peaking through the boards we're the only ones here." She blushed ever so slightly at the sight of Haruki and started to shower again. "So where were you all last night, you were gone for a while. Wow your hair is a mes." Suddenly she started washing Haruki's hair and scrubbing her scalp. "Do you ever wash this?"
------------------------------
"Hey! Get down here Himi! Were supposed to be doing some scouting not fooling around." Shouted Sakuri. He kept rambling on until she finally came down and then they started off. On their way someone past them by. "Hey its that genjutsu guy... whatever. So we have two options. We were told just to watch this girl. If you guys want to take her out of the picture now we can. So?"
"I'm cool with that" Gotsu said. "What do you think Himitsuri?"

" of course but maybe not as much soap..." shrugging as she leaned forward a bit then back. " oh I have a living puppet summon now...I have a scroll that it's in...." haruki turned to playfully poked her stomach as she started to wash her own body and letting riu do her head.

Himi looked around finally going down as they headed off now. " ugh....im lazy though if I don't get to hit something..." the girl stretched and yawned, shooting off a random blast of her light energy and destroying some trees.

"Has there ever been a time when team mates have gone against one another? Heard stories of clan members going against one another, there was a few in my class what went against there friends but I never heard stories of team members against one another". mira said

"Fine, we take her out then." Saku reached down and pulled a mask up from around his neck over his face. they kept going along for a little while, until they spotted a familiar face down on the trail and he jumped down. and landed in front of her.
"I don't know about that," He answered, "But I will." he took out a kunai and tossed it, aiming for her knee.
------------------------
"Hey," Riu said and giggled and poked the girl back. "Your in a playful mood today," She said with a wide, radiant smile. Then continued to scrub their girls head and her neck and shoulders. Until she was clean. "Alright lets dry off and get downstairs, it's time we started getting ready for the final round."

She followed behind looking around, when they stopped deciding to fly up as four large wings appeared, the seomc pair under as she looked down, dodging any attacks by moving away. " heaven's wrath!" She yelling shooting a white beam down. As she spins the air and stretches. " jeez someone please make this a challenge, boring..." as she drew out the last word with a yawn.

She just stretched, standing up when she was done. " I want to be the strongest of this exam so everyone would go up to me and be a big fan of something...I want everyone to love me..." sticking her tongue out as she changed and walked out, taking a kunai and spinning.

(So winx hasn't posted in about a week. I don't want to hold up you guys any more so if she hasn't posted by the end of the day we will keep rolling along with wiki and our new sign up Cerebrate. Until I can find out whats going on with winx.)

When the smoke from her attack cleared there was nothing there. Suddebly the world around them grew dim and it was like they were standing in a hall of mirrior.
Saku cursed under his breath. "We fell into a trap. Now how do we get out?"
Gotsu eyed the mirror walls around them. He moved his hands. "Fire style." He cast a ball of flames at one of the walls and ot vanished. Only just in time did he see the light behind him and jump out of the way as his own attack came back around at him. "What have we gotten ourselves into?"
-----------------------------
"Sounds overated to me. Dajin and I like you, so does sensei." She said, pulling her shirt on. She walked over to Haruki and gave her a friendly peck on the cheek. "Now stop playing arpund and get ready so we can go and make sure you'll win. We onlt have a few days before the last exam remember." She grinned and then pulled her skirt om before walking out of the room.
------------------------------
"Sutei... Sutei... Sutei!" His sensei shouted before she fave him a thunk on the head. She was a woman with close cropped brown hair, a pretty face and a womanly build. She had a normally sweet personality, accept when she hadn't had her tea. "We only have a few days left before the exam and we need to ger you and the others training. Shishi and Fukua are already downstairs having breakfast and I need my tea." She said with a strained smile. She then stood up and sauntered out of the room.

The fog Genin grumbled as he got up and rubbed his head."Couldn't she have her tea before tearing into her students?"
Regardless he got up, he did have experience with quickly dressing after oversleeping after all.
A short time later he joined his team at the table, fully decked out in his grey uniform and finishing to fasten his headband.
"morning Shishi, Fukua, sorry for oversleeping... again... did we run out of tea again?"

"Really puppies are quicker than that". Mira said. Cocco bit the man's leg as hard as she could sinking her teeth right down into the bone.
Mira clicked two cans together then released a cold thick fog out of them, cold enough to knock most people breathless at the same time she throw a boomerang she quickly used superglue and stuck his right hand to his leg as the boomerang come back due to the sound it made she knew he wasn't alone and where he was the boomerang cut off his mask while she chucked a paper bomb at the other one, Jack helped by getting it alight. After that Mira sent Cocco away from the area.

(I wont be posting for a bit)

" you call this a trap...its rebounding mirrors, boring...." she cried as she shot another white beam seeing it come around a dodge before seeing a big stream,turning to punch it and absorb the energy, her white dragon roaring as the head free a bit bigger. " heaven's wrath earth lightning strike!!!" Slamming the ground as it sends out a wave like a nuclear explosion of white light seeing that the mirrors couldnt hold much light. " darkest light..." raising her black dragon arm and covering them in a black light shield from the blast.

" well then I'll practice my new thing" as she blushed a bit then put her things on and walked out with a sigh. " screw that everyone will wanna fight me...." looking up as she would wait then.

(I know this doesn't match with your post winx but I need to sync everyone back up so just roll with it please.)

As the mirror trap burst the remaining energy blasted out and hut her it flung her into a tree and then it started again. The black mark started surging from her neck down her body and its dark power began to fill her and feed her anger and hate.
-----------------------
The mirrior cage burst open on a blinding flash amd they were free from the genjutsu.
"Nice job." Saku said. "Now lets blast this girl."
"Right." Said Gotsu and moved his hands. "Earth style, stone needles." Suddenly rocl darts burst from the ground and screamed toward the girl.
----------------------
"I thought you wanted to fight everyone so whats the problem?" She joked. Dajin and their master were waiting at a resturant across the street, sipping tea.
"Its about time you showed up." Said Dajin.
----------------------
"No, but you know she never has it vefore we are all up." Fukua said and sipped some tea of his own. "So the final round of testing starts soon. Looks like this year will be a real circus. Thay puppet girl, the creepy genjutsu guy, the summons girl, and the you snd that magical paintbrush." Fukua had been through the ecams once vefore and was a little older than his other two squad mates.
"Well, hopefully it will go well." Said Shishi the dark haired dark eyed girl had a soft voice and of it wasn't for her looks and her gracious chest it would be hard to tel she had any relation to her mother, their instructor.

"sounds like we got some powerful competition this time around, i'll give you a breather once we reach the finals, i'm confident i'll meet one of you there."
He had reason to be so confident, Fukua was excellent a taijutsu, and with his water element he had little trouble getting close, not to mention he knew the way things ran, a proper insider, so to say.
Shishi on the other hand looked timid but Sutei knew very well that she didn't just get the looks of a goddes from her mother, their Sensei was infamous for the things she could do with Ninjutsu and her daughter was an apt student in every sense of the word.

" I wanna do it now already...." she simply said, following behind then going inside and sitting down. " I would be eating already if it was you..." she told him turning to sit down and wait for someone to come.

" soooo boring..." himitsu said as she flew up and crossed her arms watching with a yawn, " there no one strong, this sucks!!" Flying around as she mostly watched then.

"That's not her chakra, it's too evil, not natural, even is you are born with only yang chakra it still has come ying into it to keep a balance, But there is no connection it's somehow destroyed the sun chakra, the life chakra, this one its too dark it will eventually kill her". Jack rambled to himself.

"My partner is for search and rescue. You think that's going to keep me down". Mira snapped she had a look in her eyes, like she was someone elts. She had already found where they were hiding

Jack ran off to find Kai

Kai was almost back to the village when he heard something familiar. O... It was that annoying fox. He turned his head and rolled his eyes in the same motion.
"What do you want flea bag?" he had just about had enough of this annoying little summons.

shards of stone stab out at Mira, flying like small arrows towards her. One struck her and it cut into her like a kunai, another sliced into your arm and stuck their, while many more following and hurtling at her.
--------------------
You're hear would be a mess to and you would smell like dirt and sweat to." her sensei said. "Hygiene is important. You wouldn't be a very good shinier if the enemy could smell you now would you?"
Dajin chuckled. "The nose knows right."
"Now sit down and eat instead of complaining about it. We still have a few days of training left after all. so let not waist any time. I want to get you up to speed with genjutsu counters."

"Himi, what are you doing?" Saku shouted and looked up at her. "We're in the middle of combat now is not the time. Right now I need you to get your butt down here and help us out instead of complaining!"
-----------------------
"Probably, if the freak show doesn't get us. I've heard bad things about some of these competitors." Fukua said. "The gen gay for example. his names Kai, apparently he's been out of the game for years. He quit when his entire squad was killed and only he came home. Now he's back on a special permission form the Hokage himself. The puppet girl, Haruki is a puppeteer from the Sand village and can apparently work all of her puppets at one for some deadly attack and defense. Then theirs the weird summons girl, her names Mira and apparently she has some kind of rear and unstable chakra. not to mention all the other competitors. I've heard theirs a girl with some split personality syndrome that's also a power house. It won't be easy this one."

"provided they even make it to the competition proper, besides we have one advantage,
my ink techniques are not as well known, i haven't really shown them off much.
meanwhile your warning just now gives me a good idea who to look out for,
i can plan around puppets and strenght. as for Kai, he's been out of the game for years,
even a special mission doesn't make up for lack of practice.
Mira on the other hand intrigues me, i may have to improvise against her."

Jack will deal with the flea comment later,
"Two guys in mask trying to kill Mira, mark active unnatural dark chakra, felt like yours in forest, sun chakra gone, won't be able to summon or heal, contract void while its gone, by law should have gone. She is the fifth in history, light chakra one of life, none have killed, so why have the village ordered her to he killed". Jack said quickly not taking a breath then running back in her direction.

Mira's dog went hiding near the old mans house.

"You scared Cocco". Mira snapped she pulled her bow shot a few heavy paralyzing arrows there way, she made for wild animals during the exam. As her skin color changed black wind made the earth lift up around her and the attackers. After that her sight started to go black

"Well what I'm saying is that I would do that but I would say screw waiting and I would have started eating betforw everyone is here...." she facepalmed with a sigh as she started to eat. " I mean I already have on counter, just saying with my switchbait...." sticking her tongue out to brag a bit about it as she relaxed for now. " you should have more individual training then, I'm actually fine with close combat, it's actually better for me than you think, got a few techniques...hurry up then.."

" fine but I mean I guess I'm fighting....spirits of heaven and hell unleash your fury together, combining your opposing power into a combined force of life and death!!!" Soon she had one side glowing white and the other glowing black as she charged, smashing into the person as a large explosion was seen though. Soon she made some hand signs, " grasping darkness....heavens smash!!!" As tendrils shot out of her dark dragon head to grab them then Himi would lean back to punch them with her white dragon head causing a big shockwave that would send the person flying back a lot and everyone else around pushed back. " ha!!!!" Powering up more as she turned to chafe and try to do the same thing but instead kicking them up in the air and punching, "heavens smash!!!"

"Dang it. I need you to go get Kan okay and get back here as quick as possible. He'll know what he should do when he gets here." Kai shouted as he started to bolt off back the way he came, toward Mira.
------------------------------------
"Just eat your food." your instructor said. "I want to get to training. Close quarters skill or not, if you don't know which one is your opponent, or if he is even on the field, it won't help you. I have a few new techniques to show you that might help too. It will make it easier for you to dispel Genjutsu. Your puppets are great but they won't solve all your problem is nor will taijutsu."

Saku and Gotsu narrowly avoid being hit by the arrows, then their teammates attacks sent them all flying allover the place.
"Dang it Himi!" Saku shouted. Then the girl blacked out, and the realize they have an easy target. Thy close in, but just as they do Kai shows up.
"Hey!" He recognized them, mostly by their female comrade. "Killing off the competition is a pretty low thing to do. Why don't you guys scream!" Saku and Gotsu hesitated for only a second.
"Himi come on, together we can take this guy." Said Gotsu.
--------------------------
"Don't count someone out just because they have been out of the game." His instructor warned. "He may have not have been running missions but we don't know that he hasn't been developing his skills in other ways, especially since he relies on genjutsu so heavily."
"Yea." said Shishi. "I just hope I get someone easy instead of all these people. I don't think I could handle having to fight any of them. They're so much an unknown that I would probably just... well..."

" I'm so annoyed!!!" She suddenly shouted as she closed her eyes and her darker form appeared, having another dark dragon head instead now as she started to punch some trees, " why don't you screw off!!!" As she spins around then starts to charge and attack, " grasping darkness!! And flame smash!" Punching the ground and making a huge black crater. " soon she starts to destroy some things around them before attacking again.

Soon she just started to eat with a sigh mostly just ignoring the things as she didn't really care for now that they were gonna train anyway. " I wanna do kunai then..." as she takes one and spins it then sets it on the table with a clang before eating a bit more and spinning it again.

Turning back into his fox form his body had a green glow to it as he be come one with the earth, he soon found Kan, changing back into his human form he explained what was going on.

"Shishi you need to be more confident in yourself, i've never seen a nijutsu user like you."
He gave her a confident smile, between the three of them they could handle anything.
"as for that guy, thanks for the warning, if he plays my game i better make sure to play better."

Kan only nodded his head and followed. He left them alone for a few hours and they get themselves in trouble. It figured. It seems like he was always having to clean up after these two, at least this tie, it seemed, Kai had a plan.
-----------------------
Kai grabbed Mira and jumped out of the way of the attack. Just in time too, as the girl started throwing a fit he dodged another only to get slammed and thrown into a tree. Then the real attack came and he only just had time to void that. Alright time to get serious.
"Water style, Concealing Mist jutsu." He signed with his hands and concentrated. Suddenly the light grew dimmer and a heavy for began to role in.
"Crap." Gouts said. "Not this again. Be carful Himi! He uses this mist as a screen while he attacks from below." It was getting heavier now."

"Why do you want to work on Kunai?" I don't see how that is going to help you against genjutsu?" Dajin said. "Your focuse should be on ways to dispel or avoid getting caught in a gen not on more accurately throwing your kunai."
-----------------------------------------------
She smiled. "Thank you. You guys always know what to say."
"Well that's what we're going to get you ready for. Come on you three I've got a gauntlet ready for you. We're going t work on improving your genjutsu counters and I'm going to teach you a little about dealing with summons. I know we haven't encountered them much before, but there are some important things I want to teach you. Now lets go!!" She said and hopped form her chair.
"Sensai," Fukua said. "The bill."
"O, right."

" well I mean I'm more worried about long range than anything, especially if someone's smart and be a for a long range they will focus on dodging and taking out the threads themselves. And I need to damn practice about dodging any attacks from them in any direction if I have to divide myself between people to fight. And I already have one technique to get out of it, my switch bait, radiant explosion with back ant, or my venom grasp with crow...." as she sighed and crossed her arms, " I have struggled different than yours so shut up and accept what offered or ignore it...i don't really care anyway with what sensei has personally for me, hope it's fun and a bit hard to do.

She started to laugh, " how stupid do you think I am kid....that fog is child's play with this.... " soon she made her own signs, " radiant technique of light: heaven's radiant light blast...." shooting down a beam straight down as she yelled at the others, " cover your eyes!!!!!!" Soon a bright golden light filled the area, penetrating deep into the most as there was no areas couldn't see into and now she could see him anywhere in the mist as well as either blind him with the light or attack while he has his eyes covered. As she waited for a moment looking for him, she grab him with her black dragons mouth and slam him a bit to the ground while she waited for the light to be gone before letting him go, giving him a few quick punches and blast him with a black beam " hellfire darkness blast."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom