Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto RP (OOC)

I am not too worried about what to play, just want to figure out what part of the lore interests me the most. I have been in love with the uzumaki side of binding jutsus, the assassination style of the village hidden in the mist, the eliminated ice clan, etc.

I hope Thaed finds what they're looking for and joins the roleplay.

I hate to be difficult, but I think I misrepresented my point of view. I am not directly against writing something small and meaningful when necessary. I just don't see anything for my character to react to. A facial reaction, and that's really it. /smirk /shrug, if only I could do that. Lol. I've nothing of interest for Hai to do in any possible way, in this moment. A recap post stating that Hai saw it with a 'smirk and shrug' is pretty meaningless. Please advance us further.

If your interested in two abilities why not just combine them some how and create something new.

Viktoff Samson said:

I hate to be difficult, but I think I misrepresented my point of view. I am not directly against writing something small and meaningful when necessary. I just don't see anything for my character to react to. A facial reaction, and that's really it. /smirk /shrug, if only I could do that. Lol. I've nothing of interest for Hai to do in any possible way, in this moment. A recap post stating that Hai saw it with a 'smirk and shrug' is pretty meaningless. Please advance us further.

Okay then man sorry. I'll just move on to the next scene than. You will have something to do there.

Thaedael said:
I am not too worried about what to play, just want to figure out what part of the lore interests me the most. I have been in love with the uzumaki side of binding jutsus, the assassination style of the village hidden in the mist, the eliminated ice clan, etc.

Well of you want to play Uzumaki clan go for it. If you want them to have a tailed beast that's cool. If you want them to be from the hidden mist village that's fine. Go wild. You make a character you want to play and I will do my best to make it fun to play no matter how totally impossibly noncannon (or cannon) you make it.

frightorflight said:
Viktoff Samson said:

Okay then man sorry. I'll just move on to the next scene than. You will have something to do there.
Hopefully I'm not being too hard to work with. I do mean well, promise.

Viktoff Samson said:
frightorflight said:
Viktoff Samson said:

Hopefully I'm not being too hard to work with. I do mean well, promise.

No your fine, just a misscommunication.

I can't actually discern what exactly happened to Hai there.
Or even why it happened. If the interrogator was playing the role of or actually wanted to know the information, why would Hai's request of clarification be a bad thing? I don't understand.

there is many ways to get answers out of someone. confusing them is one, another one is pissing them off.

in this case its a test. You can be grabbed in your sleep or on misson and forced to speak. the heigher he rank the greater the risk. I am guessing who blabs fails.

Viktoff Samson said:
I can't actually discern what exactly happened to Hai there.
Or even why it happened. If the interrogator was playing the role of or actually wanted to know the information, why would Hai's request of clarification be a bad thing? I don't understand.

Well if all he did was peacefully answer your question he wouldn't seem very intimidating. By making you suffer or your friends suffer every time he dosent get an answer than he forces you to answer more quickly. Also he probably thought that was bravado or stalling, and being in the mood for neither he stabs something.

Since that some of the tailed beasts link to myths or originate in the foxes case.
Wondering if any of these with help come up with ideas.

Your own summons. An storyline you want to discuss.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=mythical+creatures&biw=911&bih=415&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&sqi=2&ved=0ahUKEwjLoMDR96PRAhUJKsAKHe2fAXMQ_AUIBigB&dpr=1.5#imgrc=_

Pretty much anything goes with this as long as it doesn't make you too OP too fast. I will be interested to see what you guys do later on too.

wiki234 said:
I really wanna show off my puppets fighting >.<

You will get a chance soon, you'll get a chance soon. I'm going to wait another day or two to see who replies, after that they will just have to skip this round and we will move forward.

wow that would show some skill.
Konkaro (Gara's brother not sure on how his name is written) he only showed two puppets during his exam.

Back
Top Bottom