Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto RP (OOC)

Viktoff Samson said:
Ah, so you'll be writing other characters to fill in the world a bit?
That's curious. I'll respond shortly.

It just seemed like the best way to start things off since your character was from a diffrent village.

Oh definitely. It's a solid decision.
Wanna work some details out with me on these two in a Pm? I'd like to include their sensei and play those three with you to potentially lighten the load. I like this idea lots.

Viktoff Samson said:
Oh definitely. It's a solid decision.
Wanna work some details out with me on these two in a Pm? I'd like to include their sensei and play those three with you to potentially lighten the load. I like this idea lots.

Yea. If you want to play the sense I and at least one of the other genie that would be great.

That's totally doable. Just send me a private message and we can work their details out/which one you'd prefer to write and I can play the others in that squad.

I'll keep Kibu unless you just want to take everyone. I think the best way to do this would just be if I played them out for a few tern and then you take over once you get a feel for them.

I have reedited the thing in the role play now I have finished eating.
Got mums chirsmas present today. Sill need to get a bag. We both needed a few bags the same size but there wasn't any. Oh and I have one friend present.

it was very short when I pressed send. I am not that combatable typing one handed while balancing a plate on my knee.

its fine. There is no rush to reply. I won't reply until everyone else has so your not going to get left behind.

I have edited it and added more to it when I finished eating. Want me to add some more?

Yea. Thought it would be good to start from the begining and give everyone time to get into their characters and roles.

Someone has made this on deviart the original had pointy ears

images

First test sign up
Second intellectual
third depends on village leaf was team work sand when neji and others did it second time was stamina

Back
Top Bottom