Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Naruto RP (OOC)

I can only find the that movie at the exam for them.

I have not seen all of the great war as I can't find them online.

That's okay. As long as you know enough about the show or the manga to play your character then I will do the rest.

not read the manga.
Can't say how far in the war I have got as I don't know if you have both seen it.

They're actually on their way to registering at the exams, so they're not in a room.
I suppose I could have been clearer.

might do once its picked up to the action part some more might join in

I'm trying to bring some on. I know at least one more intends to join. You guys feel free to ask people.

Well thats okay, just if you find anyone. Now marry christmas and enjoy the holidays everyone. I think I will probably be offline today.

yer we have just started. they are starting to sign up to the exam so you have missed nothing.

Yup. We just got startted and we are still waiting on some posts so if you get in quick you can hop in before things really get startted.

Tbh, I think we should dig into the first stage of the exam already. I don't really feel like I can craft a worthwhile response to where we are now

We are in the first stage, or rather the next round of posts will start it. You don't have to have a multiparagraph response every time. These first rounds were just to get us all established in the RP before we got things moving and if you make some short responses that's fine.

Will have to read through all the posts and the thread, and the characters, but if possible would like to be a teacher if you are all from the same village, toss you on a team :O?

Edit: All caught up now. Seems team-leaders and squads are already in the rp. Probably going to either go for an examiner, or a ninja from the village of the sound, or a ninja from the village hidden in the mist.

Awesome. Any of that works. Can't wait to see what you come up with. If you want to be the sensei for the leaf squad with Winx's character in it that is open, or all the sensei positions right now really.

Thinking about the key village as well, the guys that spy for information. Or maybe village hidden in rain. Assassinations could be fun. Though I don't want to be overpowered or make up extreme skills

Thaedael said:
Thinking about the key village as well, the guys that spy for information. Or maybe village hidden in rain. Assassinations could be fun. Though I don't want to be overpowered or make up extreme skills

If you want to do that I can work with you so we can figure out how to make it work for the story, or if you want you can make up your own village, totally an option. Just let me know what you want to do.

Also you can play more than one character if you want. So you can play a genin testing now if you want, then we can bring in your more power jonin (for example) character later when it works for the plot, or something similar.

Well apart from a few characters (and even that can be negotiated) pretty much anyone or anything goes so if you want to talk it over we can, if not, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Back
Top Bottom