Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

The ones I can never seem to roleplay are:

My favorite fandoms
Werewolves
Reverse harem

If I do get someone interested in one of them, I always seem to be ghosted quickly.

My favorite fandoms
Werewolves
Reverse harem

If I do get someone interested in one of them, I always seem to be ghosted quickly
Do you play male?

Skeleton knight from another world

My favorite fandoms
Werewolves
Reverse harem

If I do get someone interested in one of them, I always seem to be ghosted quickly.
I'd be interested in reverse harem. Never done that before but like the twist.

MMF with the boys interracting is probably my most elusive desire aswell.
I LOVE MMF. I even write (share) the second male if needed. But I'll never (?) write the males for a F, so it's hard.
Also love villain gets the girl, but it has to be deep, psychological and not about rape or redemption (semi redemption's on the cards)

I could go for some canon Dragon Ball right about now.

And probably about to look into some Clone Wars era content for Star Wars because I'm lowkey fiending for an Ahsoka Tano.

Can't quite say I wanted to realise it so badly per se, but I wanted to try tickling in the past, but couldn't make it happen. It's kinda funny how big of a taboo that seems to be among people considering some of the kinks that occasionally appears in kindly members' RTs =)

There's also bondage. Well, it's a common kink. People just don't like to pay a great deal of attention to the actual binding part of it. And prefer to focus on what it allows rather.

I would have to say most RPs involving video game characters, no one ever seems to want to, or my demon hunter x demon setting never seems to get played all the way through. Been interested in possibly setting up a Horizon Until Dawn/Forbidden West type, with Aloy as one of the characters. Maybe one day!

Arranged to forced marriage and love/hate lust/hate as well as carrying the enemy's baby and heir leading to corruption after much hot angst

TdZ6SQv.png

Still Mecha.

I should probably put it as a potential plot idea in my RT, but editing and bumping the template I worked on with someone off-site is kinda hhhhhhhhh for me at the moment.

I'll get to it one of these days!

Mecha is a broad genre, so having a plot on your thread probably helps people make a judgement about what your looking for.

I think that applies to most sci-fi aswell, but hopefully you get some catches!

Mecha is a broad genre, so having a plot on your thread probably helps people make a judgement about what your looking for.

I think that applies to most sci-fi aswell, but hopefully you get some catches!
Nothing too fancy, anything that is similar in fashion to Gundam/Front Mission would work for me. With more realistic designs.

I did have a pretty good plot once but the person I tried to write it with was going to turn it into a NTR Harem RP for their self-insert OC.
:censored:

That or off-site PMs stopped after the first message lmao. At least I learned to be more selective!

Mecha RP are not easy to write but can be fun. I'm actually open to mecha RP myself.

For my own wants, it usually is wanting to play against monster girls in general. Partners willing to play one don't come around too often sadly.

A silent Hill au or cross over involving survival elements....and possessed police cars. Yeah, I'm weird. That means someone would either have a criminal past or was wrongfully or maybe rightfully arrested and now they have to deal with their sins.

Mecha RP are not easy to write but can be fun. I'm actually open to mecha RP myself.

just finding it can be hard, its even harder when its Titafall 2.

A silent Hill au or cross over involving survival elements....and possessed police cars. Yeah, I'm weird. That means someone would either have a criminal past or was wrongfully or maybe rightfully arrested and now they have to deal with their sins.

just finding it can be hard, its even harder when its Titafall 2.
Duuuuuuuude I've been looking for a Silent hill au rp partner for literally years. If you still want to look into it, hit me up and we can hash out an idea or two.

Kinda been itching for an RP based off of/inspired from old battle high school/Seinenmangas like Tenge Tenjou or Ikkitousen. Highschools where people are trained to fight and get put in a tournament against one another/another school/something like that. Maybe they're training to become demon hunters like Senran Kagura, too. Dunno, I think there's a lot that could be done with the idea and it could go a lot of fun ways.

Back
Top Bottom