Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Its been confirmed that Valkerie from Titanfall/ apex predators is gay. I don't know why that makes me happy but it does. Also extremely frustrated since its been impossible for me to get any interest in rp.

Seems almost impossible to get a Fate/ RP lately, I'm just itching to play Artoria as I never had the chance to do so. Either that, or a Persona RP with influences from 1&2 rather than 3 and beyond.

Seems almost impossible to get a Fate/ RP lately, I'm just itching to play Artoria as I never had the chance to do so. Either that, or a Persona RP with influences from 1&2 rather than 3 and beyond.
Like you playing Artoria and someone else playing like a canon or OC?

Like you playing Artoria and someone else playing like a canon or OC?
Yeah! I seem to have found someone, though, so that's all good. But she's one of those characters that I wouldn't mind exploring multiple times to get the complete experience and interactions with different Servants. Could also not be Saber, but belong to a different Class like Caster, for example.

My fantasy school idea is something that rarely gets bites and I completely get why since it's so open-ended.

Oh, also not a lot of partners are into flexible pairings and RPs where we kinda discover the couples through that. When we have multiple characters that is! That's another thing...multi-character RPs!

A historical RP about Roman Empire or Byzantine Empire, which is more about story building and world-building.

I'm listening.
What I would like to have here is about alternate histories to show what would have happened if Roman Empire never fell, or the Byzantine Empire successfully restored her former glory. Events following by other events, a lot of background setups, as well as the interactions between characters, would make such wonder happening.

What I would like to have here is about alternate histories to show what would have happened if Roman Empire never fell, or the Byzantine Empire successfully restored her former glory. Events following by other events, a lot of background setups, as well as the interactions between characters, would make such wonder happening.
Tall order. Not something I personally am averse to doing, but you'd be hard-pressed to find someone willing to put forth that sort of effort.

Tall order. Not something I personally am averse to doing, but you'd be hard-pressed to find someone willing to put forth that sort of effort.
I am well aware of this sadly fact, perhaps a bit too well. Just tired of doing smut things again and again.

I'm surprised I have never seen a circus theme as yet. Seems ripe for stories and is a great setting for almost anything really.
Yes, but then again I haven't been a member here for very long or made use of Roleplay Requests sections because I already currently have an RP going on. I made some searches here yesterday, and didn't have much luck---but I am very picky when it comes to RP partners.

Yes, but then again I haven't been a member here for very long or made use of Roleplay Requests sections because I already currently have an RP going on. I made some searches here yesterday, and didn't have much luck---but I am very picky when it comes to RP partners.
I’m very picky in terms of finding a partner as well.
I’ve been rp’ing a long time now and have never seen a circus based theme. So it would be interesting to see how much interest it creates.

Still on the lookout for consensual Warcraft stories involving straight characters, with not everything being bleak and dark. Seems Futa still reigns supreme in that category.

A Star Wars plotline not involving Kylo/Ben. It's at a point I'll freaking do Sequel era content, but only with Finn and Poe Dameron, perhaps even both at once for a half-decent OC. But little by little my resolve is cracking, and soon I'll be forced to play that tantrum-throwing fucker for a morsel of a galaxy far, far away... and I'd probably kill for some The Old Republic era content, too, canon or not. And Fallen Order--dear god give me some Jedi fugitives on the run in that era. Give me a Trilla Suduri or Merrin >.<

I want to first say that I appreciate all my partners who do RDR with me, it's all appreciated, but it's astonishingly hard to find a Javier. I get Arthur being the go-to, that's cool, makes sense. And Kieran has been a popular choice too which I love because he's my favorite. But oddly it's always Sean who is like, thirdly popular. Which I'm fine with, I adore that bastard, but no one ever brings up Javier.

A very specific mecha plot idea. I've been binging mecha series and would love something akin to Code Geass, especially with the noble families and knight themes of the mechs.

Interesting. Got anything else in mind? Been looking for CG for awhile.
It's more based off of the interplay between the nobility and more common people. The jist is that humanity, after colonizing other worlds, became more or less a monarchy, with it's own nobility forming as a result. Those born in the Sol System received more rights that those born in the.colonies, leading to tension and eventually open rebellion. I have this idea of a forbidden relationship between a princess of the Earth government and a mecha pilot from the Rebellion. Really explore the differences in upbringing, worldview, and philosophy, while also showing how similar they are in many ways.

It's more based off of the interplay between the nobility and more common people. The jist is that humanity, after colonizing other worlds, became more or less a monarchy, with it's own nobility forming as a result. Those born in the Sol System received more rights that those born in the.colonies, leading to tension and eventually open rebellion. I have this idea of a forbidden relationship between a princess of the Earth government and a mecha pilot from the Rebellion. Really explore the differences in upbringing, worldview, and philosophy, while also showing how similar they are in many ways.
Mind if I shoot you a PM? Best not to clog this space, I reckon.

Demon Slayer and a long-term League of Legends RP, actually. Both the canon universes are ripe with expansive lore and a playground for heavy world-builders.

Zagreus and Thanatos from Hades? Ugh.

Honestly?

I just want my OC to be paired up with Minnie Mouse(an adult version obviously). It's overdue and I want it. She's my childhood crush. Kinda have a scenario planned out for it, too, and yes, it involves Mickey becoming quite jealous over it.

I also want an original fantasy setting involving my character goes across worlds and dimensions, finding different girls and having them transformed into his sexual playthings, via psionics & magic.

Back
Top Bottom