Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What's a RP craving you want so bad but can't seem to make happen? (SEE PINNED POST)

Hi all, please keep in mind that if you see a craving you're interested in, please privately message the member that posted it. Please do not discuss RP or offer to RP others' cravings in this thread. Thank you!

Would love a MMF or F with a few males but I wouldn't want to do a Group RP as it just seems impossible to me. Happy to share characters as needed.

while incest is normally a really hard ew no for me, the idea of William Affton and his only surviving adult son is oddly very intriguing to me. More so as an AU were Hennery was the killer.

It would be pretty hard on William since he's a human mind and soul in a non human body that can't remember what its like to be human. It would bring up a lot conflict and confusion.

The romance of an aunt / nephew pairing. Full on taboo sneaking around the family / keeping it quiet deal, rather than just a quick one-shot.

Hard to find hetero, consensual, non-blackmail gangbangs within certain fandoms (Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Star Wars, Warcraft).

Last edited:
Anything Three Houses that isn't FxF. Anything Three Houses that isn't FxF with Ashe and Hapi in particular.

Hard to find hetero, consensual, non-blackmail gangbangs within certain fandoms (Dragon Ball Z, Naruto, Star Wars, Warcraft).

Yeah, some fandom stuff in general is a pain.
The challenge I find, is finding folks interested in writing the stuff - and yeah "Rogue One" was an absolutely wonderful step-aside from the epic adventure of the OT into the "Force 10 From Navarone" war movies where a small cadre is trying to do the bad-guys some damage.
Oooh, what ideas did you have in mind?

I would be interested in some star wars like the wraith squadron books during the rebellion era. All that revolutionary fun.

But I would not want there to be smut, sex would obviously exist and happen, but would not be a focus. Seduce the Moff for the access codes, but don't revel in the description.

Something based around Saiyan society in a pre-DBZ setting. Hell, I think even having some come to Earth and explore it during the events of OG DB, maybe leaving a child behind would be a pretty great storyline.

Other than that, a post-apoc Pokémon RP with a setting based off of the Orre Region from Colosseum.

Something based around Saiyan society in a pre-DBZ setting. Hell, I think even having some come to Earth and explore it during the events of OG DB, maybe leaving a child behind would be a pretty great storyline.

Other than that, a post-apoc Pokémon RP with a setting based off of the Orre Region from Colosseum.
Sounds pretty awesome dude~ Especially that first idea

Trying out playing as a female in a smutty type of play. As a dude, it's hard to find partners for something like this. A lot of guys who are into the same sort of way Im looking to play it out wont do it simply because Im a guy. A lot of girls wont do it because they're just not comfortable playing males. I just want to explore different perspectives.
It's ethically dubious perhaps but create a Female Profile or one that is gender neutral and see how that goes.

I don't know what some of my partners are. I don't care. Just can't stand the huge stereotypes on females.

Makes you wonder how many dudes youve roleplayed with that you thought were chicks. And vice versa.

Nah. Ive thought about it. It doesnt make me feel good to do something like that. Consider it my last shred of morality. At least in terms of roleplaying on a website where any information provided is already ambiguous to begin with.
I tend not to ask now but when I first started RPing the person I thought might have been female was really male. I asked them as I feel there is a slight difference in how males and females write.

The other time was with a writer I thought was female but years later learned they were trans.

I have played as females as well and had female accounts. It is interesting and amusing to read some of the shit that some people send to females.

Makes you wonder how many dudes youve roleplayed with that you thought were chicks. And vice versa.

Nah. Ive thought about it. It doesnt make me feel good to do something like that. Consider it my last shred of morality. At least in terms of roleplaying on a website where any information provided is already ambiguous to begin with.
Honestly, some of my partners are either F/NB writing as M or M writing as F, but it isn't something I care about too much. Friendships are nice to develop, but I don't see my partner's gender as something I should worry about knowing. If the person is a good writer and I am comfortable talking to them, it's enough for me. I personally love writing as Female OCs I've put together in the past year or so and I have faced some criticism from people who didn't think I was being "real" enough (I.E. my characters not being sex-crazed women who lived solely to please their own OC or CC.)

Hmm don't get me wrong I get hits on my ideas. But that is usually me as the dominant person in the story. I also believe that most of my kinks are either niche or too weird.

As for the ideas I would be love to have my hermaphrodite character be dominated turned into a latex doll (Mindset and actions. Not literally) . Just be used by her MIstress as anything she wanted. Pony play is something hard to find as well

I’ve been trying to find a Poison Ivy and Harley Quinn RP partner for ages to no luck. Trying here after plenty of other places…

Is it really considered cheating g if a character is married but finds the Titan they are linked to be a superior companion and is getting very close to said Titan while their marriage falls apart and no matter the significant other does, it drives the piliot closer to the Titan.

What a wonderful mess of anger, revenge and jealously this would cause and the revenge part, oh what a real mess that could be

MMF not at all grounded or having anything to do with my biggest no. I hate how people keep trying to slink around it too.

Basically anything in a frontier/wild west setting.

Back
Top Bottom