Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

What is your profession?

Same as Sync I think: IT Help Desk.

I'm less shit-kicker and more blame-receiver & mushroom. That is: Kept in the dark and fed bullshit.

You have no lived until you've had an angry cardiac surgeon who cannot get his email to work while he's on vacation in Italy on the line. Vicious is the word! He was later told by his chief that he was forbidden to call the help desk. We cheered. :p

Ok, wow three back to back that work IT.

I'm an IT Technician, I'm the one that goes and hook up the cables that the caller hooked into the voice jack thinking it's a data back and turning on power units for internet routers after someone turned it off.

Also Vol Fire Fighter with my town fire dept. And no I don't get paid for that

C-C-C-Combo Breaker!

I work in legal cannabis retail on the west coast
Yes it is cool and fun.

It does mostly mean just helping elderly folk who have arthritis, sleep issues, sexual dysfunction, etc.

It is also really fucking scary at times.
Nothing like having your profession at odds with your federal government.

Escape Room Game Master - I lock people in a room for an hour, they have to solve puzzles and escape in less than sixty minutes. I get all my wanted social interaction, don't really have to deal with people for longer than 10 minutes outside of idle banter/rule reading/win-lose photography at the end. It's great for my social anxiety too.

My own personal escape room record is 5-1. The only one I didn't escape from is our hardest, hardest room... because of a technical glitch in the penultimate puzzle that they only recently figured out how to fix. ._.;;; The room itself is still difficult though, as it was designed to be that way. The glitch was just some magnets not actually being magnetized correctly in the circuit.

Food service worker.

Technically, that’s my job description. I’m a host at a little Italian place I live near. It’s close enough that I can walk (even though with the upcoming Arizona heat... yeah)
Welp. That’s definitely changed a few times…

I’m not in food service anymore. Things were getting too stressful at my latest restaurant, so I now am in retail. I started at Target in the fulfillment area back in December and am doing well!

I make sure the consumer always has something to spend their money on.

I am somewhere in real estate lending, a far, far cry from where I thought I would be/what I trained for. Thank you, COVID, for landing me in my first corporate job, though, so I can't complain.

Management Consultant.
Yes, I am a headhunter. I come into companies and show people how to work better, faster, leaner. I teach managers how to lead their people better. And yes, I get people removed from the organization if they are not needed/wanted.
Somebody's gotta do it, right?

I am a developer by trade. I started out as a full stack website developer, transitioned into software, moved on to game development and finally landed on the blockchain - haha.

I am a videographer. But I’m in school to become a software engineer cause videography is stressful stuff

Back
Top Bottom