Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Mist of Research. (Itazura_Reborn x Doug Conner)

"You are," the man said as he stepped aside. There was no reason to keep her. She was found alone, and her Pokemon wasn't seen attacking anyone. The ship was full of live again. People talking about what happened, trying to figure it out. There were even a few girls who seemed to want it to happen again.

Jaina was glad to see the ship returned to normal. After everything that had happened it was surprising to see that it had bounced back so quickly. The attacks had been brutal if her rapes were anything to go by. Walking back to her cabin she slowly opened the door. "Terry?"

The Serperior slithered from under the bed, having stayed there this whole time. When she seen her, he wrapped himself around her and held onto her tightly. His head came to rest between her slightly larger breasts as he looked up at her.

She gave her pokemon a small smile. "I missed you buddy." she said relaxing her legs and letting him hold her. "Seems like you didn't get into much trouble. I'm glad to see you weren't hurt. Why don't we just lock the door and wait for the ship to get to port? I don't want to be out there anymore."

The two would rest soundly until the ship docked in Hoenn. The horn would blow and the captain would announce that they had docked in Slateport City. If she needed to get to Little Root, she would have to go the paths, but this was her starting point. It was where the ship took her after all.

Jaina woke when the horn sounded, nearly falling out of bed from how hard she jumped. Rubbing her eyes she yawned as she grabbed her other set of clothes. Putting on the jeans and t shirt she looked back at Terry. "Ready to get moving buddy"

Putting on the last of her clothes she let out a sigh. She was glad her ordeal on the ship was over. It had been a long day and she wanted to get off the ship as soon as she could. Putting on the pack all her stuff was in she turned to her pokemon, holding up the pokeball. "You know they don't let pokemon out in the main. I'll let you out when we get to shore." she said with a smile

Terry nodded, though he didn't really want to go inside his ball. Once her Pokemon was inside the ball, she would be allowed to move around freely. The ship was pulling into the bay at Slateport, and she would soon be on her way in Hoenn. Once the ship had docked, the captain announced to all that they could now leave the ship.

Pushing the button Terry disappeared with a flash of light into the pokeball. Putting him away she let out a sigh. She was still shaken by what had happened on the boat. She had been used so many times. One of them by one of her best friends. She didn't blame Terry for what had happened. He had been under the influence of the mist. He couldn't have stopped himself. Putting his pokeball on her belt she took a deep breath and left her cabin, walking out into the ship.

The ship was filled with trainers preparing to leave. She would see several of the girls from the night before. The woman who was being attacked by the Joltik and Galvantula walked with a bit of a limp. It would seem that she had spent the night in their webs. He stomach was a little swollen from what Jaina would only be able to guess was an abundance of Pokemon semen. If she remembered, the Galvantula had done the same to her. Cumming inside her and then blocking the exit with thick webbing. It would seem this woman had a great deal more pumped into her than Jaina had.

Reaching the ramp the to dock, she would see the same deck hand that had given her the towel before hand. "How are you feeling? By the way, I have been told that we are refunding all expenses used. We understand that it won't make up for anything that may have happened during the trip, but it is all we can do." The man would hand Jaina an envelope with $400 in it.

Jaina gave the man a small smile, taking the envelope gratefully. "I feel better now. I am still sore but I think that will pass in time." Putting the envelope in her bag she looked around at all of the women that had been on the boat. Almost none of them had made it through the event unscathed and she could only imagine the horrors that they had gone through. She shuddered as she remembered the many brutal rapes she had gone through with the people and pokemon on the boat. She never wanted to go through it again.

As the people left the boat, there was no sign of the two men that she had run into in the car hold. They had slipped off in a small row boat as things were calming down. Waiting on the docks were several policemen. They were waiting to arrest anyone who may have caused this, or help anyone who may need it. Several women were led off to have medical care as one of them approached Jaina. "Ma'am, are you okay? Do you need any assistance?"

Jaina looked around with a blush before looking at the paramedic. "Well." She began her voice trailing off. "When I was in the ship I was raped by my Pokemon. While he was raping me my breasts grew." She said pointing to her now ample bust. "I would have you inspect them but I don't quite think I can take my shirt off in the middle of the crowd."

"It's okay miss. Here in Hoenn we are much more relaxed. Many changes have taken place since the strange mist showed up. It is okay for a woman to walk around without a shirt, as long as she isn't in a major city." The medic smiled as he looked at the trainer. "Just make sure you always carry clothes and you will be just fine."

Jaina blushed at the man. She could really walk around topless? She could see how the could have taken place, many women had their clothes destroyed and had to walk back to cities nude or topless. This law could help keep them from getting in trouble with the authorities when there was nothing they could do to fix the problem. "Alright then. Could you make sure they are alright?" Jaina said slowly peeling her shirt off, revealing her now c cup breasts.

The medic nodded and smiled. A part of him was happy that she had revealed herself to him. Sure it was part of his job to take care of the sick and injured, but this was always a plus. He donned some gloves and went about checking her over. He made sure to take the time to enjoy playing with a young woman's breasts, but also keep that he was working. "You seem fine ma'am. Nothing that I can see, is wrong with you."

Jaina blushed, gritting her teeth as he examined her tits. She was sure that he could have been done faster, but she was glad that he was being as through as he was. Adjusting her glasses as he finished she let out a releaved sigh. "Thank you sir." she said before quickly donning her shirt. Walking away she took out the pokeball that held Terry and let him out.

Once out, Terry wrapped himself around her and gave her a hug as he nuzzled her cheek. He was happy to see that she was fine. If had seen what had just happened, then he might have attacked, but he is fine.

"You are free to go ma'am, if you feel like it." The medic waved her off in the direction of the Pokemon center so he can get to the next girl.

Jaina smiled at Terry as he wrapped himself around her. She smiled and returned the nuzzle. With her arms pinned against her sides by his coils there was little she could do to return it. "I missed you too buddy. Are you happy to be out of that ball?"

Jaina walked to the pokemon center. Letting out a sigh of relief as she walked in. Her ordeal on the boat had left her tired and she was glad to be on land. More than anything though she was glad to be in Hoenn. She had been dreaming of this moment for as long as she could remember and now she was finally here! Walking up to the counter she looked to Terry. "Need them to patch you up at all?"

Terry shook his head. He was in perfect condition. Be hadn't been in a fight and was still fit.

The nurse at the desk smiled when she seen the young trainer. "Hello there. Does your Pokemon need any healing?"

She smiled at the nurse and shook her head. "Not right now. Do you have any place for me to rest? The boat ride here was exhausting."

"We do. There are rooms in the pack for trainers to use and rest up in. We just ask that you sign in and out when leaving. That way we know if the room is empty or not." The nurse pushed a small pad across the desk. "There may be others staying tonight as well, but right now the room is empty."

Back
Top Bottom