Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Mist of Research. (Itazura_Reborn x Doug Conner)

Jaina quickly signed into the room. After everything she had been through she was exhausted. Even sleeping on the boat hadn't been enough to completely recover. "Thank you ma'am." Jaina said with a smile. Walking back to the room she sat down with a sigh. With no ideas of where to go next she did the one thing she knew would give her direction. She pulled out her phone and called Bill.

The room was very simple. Two twin beds, two night stands, and a large shelving unit that reached from floor to ceiling. She would have the room to herself, at least for now anyway.

After a few rings, Bill would answer. "Hello, this is Bill."

Jaina let out a sigh of relief at the sound of Bill's voice. After everything she had been through thst tiny bit of normalcy made her feel better. "Hey Bill. It's Jaina. I made it to Hoenn."

"Oh, that is wonderful news. How is the weather there?" Bill was trying to make small talk, completely unaware of what had happened to her on her trip over. Trip would likely be something that he would never find out about, but she was there to research the Mist anyway. It was suppose to be light in Hoenn, but that would very much likely turn out to be a gross underestimation.

"So far it's fine. The mist seems normal. I was able to let Terry out of his ball without any changes in his behavior." she said sitting on the nearest bed. She was at once excited and terrified. She was in Hoenn, the place she had been wanting to bed for as long as she could remember. She was finally getting to live one of her dreams! But after the experience she had been through on the boat she was terrified that more attacks would still follow. And not to mention the changes she had been through. Looking down at her now larger chest she sighed. "Hey Bill. Could their be any side effects to that injection you gave me? On the boat, I think i had a reaction."

"That is could to hear," Bill replied about the mist being normal. "What do you mean," he asked with slight confusion. "What kind of reaction did you have?" He didn't know about any kind of side affects, as he hadn't really gotten to test it on anyone before. He knew it would work, but she was the first one to get the injection.

Back
Top Bottom