Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Mist of Research. (Itazura_Reborn x Doug Conner)

Jaina accepted the hug happily. She had been dying of excitement since the moment Bill had told her about her assignment. Now she was on her way! "Hey I'm going to go out and explore the ship." she said holding the pokeball up. "I'll see you shortly." she said pulling him into the ball. She left the room and made her way through the ship. It took a while but eventually she found her way to the cafeteria. Walking in she began grabbing food.

The food was laid out for all to take and for anyone to take as much as they wanted. The cafeteria was filled with travelers and trainers from all over the world. Some where showing off their badges they had gotten from different regions, others talking about the Pokemon they had seen.

Jaina looked over all of the trainers gathered in the cafeteria. So many different people from so many places! And some of them were very talented and strong trainers judging by the amount of badges some of them had. She would never stabd a chance against them! She wasn't a trainer, she was a researcher after all. Grabbing a tray full of food she walked to one of the tables and began eating.

As she sat there, more people entered and some left. She was joined at her table by a couple of men. "Hey baby. You here alone," the first man asked. He was a taller man, thin wish spiky brown hair and a pair of sun glasses. His wore a leather jacket and right blue jeans with a chain for a belt and a pair of brown biker boots to finish things off.

The second man was a little shorter and thicker. He was bald and had a tattoo of a Gyarados on his head. He was in a leather vest with a sleaveless white shirt under it. He too wore jeans but his had holes in the legs. A pair of black boots ended his outfit. "If you are alone, why don't you let us keep you company?"

Jaina's meal was interrupted as two biker looking guys came to her table. Within seconds of them talking she could already tell what they wanted, and she had no interest in giving it to them. "I'm sorry but unfortunately I am on a business trip and cannot take you up on your offer." she said before turning back to her food hoping they would leave.

The first man smiled and placed his hand on the table. "You mean to tell me that you don't have to time to take a break? Hell, I know you have time since there is nothing to do until we dock again."

The second one was already eyeing Jaina up and down, trying to get a good read on here.

Jaina frowned. Of course they wouldn't get the hint. They were definitely going to be hard to get rid of, but she thought she would be able to do it. "I have a lot to do. I have quite a lot of paper work to fill out before I make it to the dock. And if I don't I could be in a lot of trouble. I have tk decline." she lied.

The thin mad was started to get mad, but the large, bold man placed his hand on the thing man's shoulder. "Calm your jets. The pretty little lady said she was busy." He then turned his gaze back to Jaina for one last try. "I bet you aren't getting paid much for your work. If you would like to make a little extra, I am sure we could help you our, if you help us."

Jaina said nothing as the men walked away, not wanting to say anything that would upset them or encourage them. As she ate she reached for her glass, but the ship rocked causing her to miss it and cause the drink to spill. The liquid fell over her skirt and panties, coating them instantly. "Damn it." she cursed. Now she would have to wash them and she had nothing else to wear! Finishing her food she put the tray away and began walking back to her room.

The men watched her leave, and made note of where she was going without drawing attention to themselves. They were trying to be nice, but she wasn't haven't any of it. Oh well, it was a long trip, and they would have other chances. They would have to pass through Johto waters to get to Hoenn, Though they wouldn't be stopping in Johto, it made the trip longer.

Back in her room, Terry was watching out the window as the ship finally set sail. It watched the land slowly drift away as the ship got further from it.

Walking into the room Jaina pulled the soaked skirt and panties off, throwing them to the side. Her pussy was on display for Terrance. "Well Terry, I think I should careful going out there. There are some real creeps out there." she said sitting on the bed. "How are you holding up in here?"

He turned his gaze to meet her's, his head swaying with the movement of the ship. This wasn't his first boat ride, but it was his first out of his Poke'ball. He wasn't use to the movement of the ship, and could feel every little sway and tip. He lowered his head, feeling a little sea sick

Seeing the trouble he was having Jaina walked over to him and put a hand in his head. "Having trouble there bud?" she ask giving him a smile. "I'll go grab you some water." she said grabbing the cup from the desk and dumping the pens out she went to the bathroom and filled it with water. Bringing the cup to him she held it out for him to drink from. "This should help."

Terry drank the water and gave his trainer a happy smile. He watched her for a moment and thend coiled up on the bed to lay down. Since he couldn't rock, he figured it would be easier this way.

Seeing him laying on the bed Jaina got up on the bed with him. "You dont seem to be doing well." she said rubbing his side. "You're not used to the sea are yoh? Would you feel better if I stayed here with you?"

Terry answered each of her questions with a shake or node of his head. He wanted her to stay with him, but if she wanted to be elsewhere it was okay too. She could lock the door so nothing could get in if she wanted to leave.

Jaina smiled and put an arm around him, hugging him to ger. "Alright I'll stay here with you." she yawning. With yhe extertion of the day before and the attack she had endured had left her exhausted. "Why don't we grab some sleep. That should help ya out." she said snuggling up to him.

An hour or so would pass, allowing them a peaceful nap. However, before long a chime would ring out though the whole ship. It came from the intercom system, and a rough male voice soon followed. "This is your new captain speaking. I will be taking control of the ship now, but not to worry, we will be reaching our destination on schedule. In the mean time, I must tell you that you Pokemon may be feeling a bit odd as the ship is being flooded with a very high amounts of concentrated mist. Thank you, and have a nice day." By the time the voice was gone, the ship was already blanketed in a thick red fog.

Jaina's room was filled with the mist and Terry was already breathing a lot of it in. Though he was already her closest friend, this mist was so heavy and concentrated, that it wouldn't take long to even effect the most devoted of Pokemon. As his mind started to fill with images of his trainer's naked body, his own wrapped tighter around her, even pinning her arms to her sides. His coils would rub against her exposed pussy, and soon the slit on his stomach would allows his twin cocks to emerge.

Jaina woke slowly, having slept through the intercom, to find her beloved pokemon holding her tightly in his coils. Before she could get a word off a soft moan escaped her lips as she felt his warm coils rubbing against her soft mound. It only took a few seconds for her to realize what was going on. The room around her was blanketed in a thick red fog that could only be one thing. "The mist!" she said in dread as she watched Terry's twin members slowly slide from his slit. Her own pokemon was going to rape her and she was powerless to do anything to stop it! She began thrashing, trying futily to escape his coils, but nothing happened just like she had expected. "Terrance, try and fight it. Please, don't do this." she begged him continuing to struggle.

Terrance slowly opened his eyes, his cocks now standing tall and hard. Each one reaches eleven inches in length and they are nearly three inches around. They are covered with small thorns and leaking a sweet smelling fluid from the tips. Once fully awake, his irises took on a more feral look, being small slits instead of the round iris of tamed Pokemon. His movements against her slit became more lively as if he was filled with lust. Her cries for him couldn't make it through the cloudy, lustful thoughts in his mind. His grip tightened as he moved himself between her legs to align his dicks with her lower holes. The slimy tips moved against her pink lips and her tight anus.

As he moved his head up to look into her eyes, his tongue lashed out and lapped at her lips. His body tightened up, and shoved against her's as hard as he could. The Pokemon's strength was too much for her human body to take, and he could feel both of her holes give way as his cocks were forced inside her.

Jaina let out shriek of pain as her virginity was taken from in a single forceful thrust. Blood slowly began seeping out of her pussy as she struggled to get used to the feeling of having a penis inside of her. It was a very hard feeling to comprehend. It hurt, to be so stretched out so suddenly and so quickly, but at the same time there was a hint of pleasure that she couldn't deny. Her ass on the other hand, still sore from the abuse that it had gone through before, gave her no such pleasure. She whimpered softly, screwing her eyes shut as she tried to prepare for what she knew was about to happen to her. She was going to be raped by her best friend. "Please be gentle." she begged.

Again her words fell on deaf ears as Terrance started to thrust his body against hers. Each one pulling his cocks to their head and shoving them back in with an audible slap against her crotch. The Pokemon was lost in a world of lust and need, and right now, he needed to release that lust on the only mate around. THe small thorns that covered his cock scrapped and scratched her walls as he assaulted his trainer.

Jaina bit her lip as Terry began thrusting. What felt like small claws raked at the inside of her ass and cunt drawing small whimpers of pain from her. This was bad! What was she going to do? There was no way she could fight her pokemon's strength and even if she could the mist would only drive him to pursue her. She couldn't outrun him any more than she could fight him. She let out a small cry as hot tears of pain began stinging the corner of her eyes.

Terry's movements grew quicker and more forceful. If he hadn't had her firmly in his coils, he would easly shove her from the bed. A few times his thrusts even caused the cock in her pussy to slip from her and rake across her clit with its rouch barbs. However, the thrusting would always end up plunging the red dick back into her formally virgin hole. His coils grew tighter around her, making it harder to breath as his thrusting continued.

Jaina wheezed as the pressure on her chedt grew even tighter. She had known Terrance held a lot of strength in his coils but she had never gotten a first hand experience of it. Now that she was she suddenly began to gain a new respect for just how strong he was. If he wanted to he could easily squeeze the life out of her and she wouldnt be able to do anything to free herself before she died. Now fear mixed with the pain, causing tears to flow freely down her face.

Back
Top Bottom