Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Sure," Nieve responed to Alpha, "Lets go and get dinner." Sabrina tilted her head to the side, not to sure how to respond to Illusion's comment. "Um, thank you for the compliment." Sabrina said in confusion.

Lily grinned broadly at the exchange between Sabrina and illusion.

"hehe, you vixen you, already got the sexy garchomp looking to take a bite."

Sabrina just looked at Lily in annoyance and say to her, "Come on Lily, do you really have to start teasing at a time like this." Sabrina was pretty much not laughing at that.

Lily: "as your current bff it is my sacred duty to take the golden opportunity when i see it."

she yawned.

"besides you could have done the same to me multiple times, not my fault you didn't."

"She has a point you know" Ninja said appearing from nowhere infront of them sitting on the floor. Ninja always appeared from nowhere and he seem to enjoy making people jump. Though not long afterwards, Illusion return and smiled at the others "Mum asked me to lead you to your room, Sabrina and Lilly will be sharing a room and Ninja gets his own room" she then got them to follow her as she took Lilly and Sabrina to there room first and then showed ninja his.
--
Alpha kissed Nieve on the cheek before he offered to take her hand and walk with her to one of the best Café he knew on the mist continent,

Lily yawns again.

"if it's all the same to you i think i'd like the upper bunk. been an eventful day, you were doing really well too, you're much stronger than your first impression."

"Well, okay then. Lets hope that our first day might go well," Sabrina said as she lies down on the bottom buck, "Now lets go to sleep so that we can feel good for tomorrow."

lily had already curled up in the upper bunk.

"word of warning, i'm an early riser, the second i catch a ray of sunshie i'm energetic again."

shortly after only her breathing was audible.

The next day:

Illusion had returned from her night exploration and immediately flopped into her bed, it had been a long night for the young Zorark.

When the first stream of light came though the window and shined in Ninja face ... He rolled over and stayed asleep.

Sabrina wakes up, she still often feels tired every times she wakes up. She turns her head momentarily, before she went back to sleep, but only for short while when she hears a knock at the door. "Come on, just give me 20 more minutes." Sabrina said in a tiredly tone.

Ninja was soon awake as the light had just be that much too strong to ignore so turning his face away from the light he opened his eyes and stretched then he yawned softly.

True to her word, as soon as Lily got a good dose of sunlight she sprang up, energized.

"Ah, morning already, hehe, time for training."

"Come out you two, you know it's time for training, Orianna decided to make Alpha your instructor so he can test your intelligence." said a voice on the other side, Sabrina wakes up, "Okay fine." Sabrina said, still feeling tired.

Lily hopped from the top bunk.

"come on Briny, you're gonna ace this one, i can tell you're smart."

Alpha was meditating in the training room, with a smile on his face. Him and Nieve had a great dinner toguther and even kissed at the end of the date. He opened one eye when he felt Ninja presence as the young Frokie sat on the mat infront of him. "You look like you slept well kid" Alpha said to him. "It was one of the better sleep I've had" Ninja admitted to him

Sabrina came into the training, though feeling a bit slugish, as if she was still tired and sleepy. "Are you okay Sabrina?" asked Nieve, "You seems to be a bit sleepy." "It's nothing Sabrina, I will be fine." Sabrina said to her, but Nieve wasn't buying it. "Here, I think you need something." She offered Sabrina some Chesto Berries, that will help her cure her sleepiness. "Take these, it will help you stay wake."

Alpha stood up from his meditation to look at the three youngster and stood up before he said "This is an intelligent test. Its a test to see how quickly you can work something out. This also see if you can work under pressure" . Ninja stood up and listened. "Every exploration team will have to deal with something like this"

"Does that also mean that we have to test our minds to expect something that can also fool the mind at times? You know, what's real and what's not?" Sabrina asked Alpha.

Alpha nodded and said "Yep, However my partner chose to do some late night exploration so I'm afraid she's sleeping right now". Suddenly the doors busted open as Illusion ran in panting. "Oh my god, oh my god I'm so sorry Mr Scarwolf. I carried out some late night exploration and only got in at about 3am. I'm so sorry I overslept" She said bowing and panting at the same time. The others would now see Illusion in her normal outfit of a bikini top and a leaf skirt. ALpha chuckled at her and once she had gained her breath and eaten a chesto berry Alpha gave her. She stood up right, in the morning sun she did look very beautiful even some female had comment of how she had a certain beauty about her that made both men and women attracted to her. She winked at Sabrina again before she stood next to Alpha

Nieve also stood next to Alpha. Sabrina is wondering what is Illusion and Nieve going to a role in this test. "Are Nieve and Illusion going to play a role in this test?" Sabrina asked.

Lily kept quiet, she didn't exactly have anything to say and instead paid attention to this supposed test.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom