Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.
Illusion looked at her surprised before she asked "Are you sure mother, I mean guild master? I mean I don't think they are much younger then what I was when you took me in but even I had to go though a lot of training"

"Well, you are a new member and I know you want to avenge your family's untimely death by seeking revenge." Orianna replied. "Wait," said Sabrina, "What happened to this young Zoroark's family?" Orianna looked at Sabrina, then explains. "Well, not too long ago, Cerberus and his hunters has killed Illusion's family in cold blood, luckily I manage to save her just in time and now is under my care." Sabrina listened to what she says.

(ok, I really don't think Orianba should of reviled that as bluntly as she did. Should that have not been something Illusion reviled after she grew to Trust Sabrina and the others)
That annoyed Illusion that her mother just told a strange Pokemon about something she would of rather only tell people she trusted. She stood up and stood by Alpha side instead, she had seen the older Pokemon as a brother while Nieve was her older sister.

(Oh, my mistake, I always fuck up, I accidentally spoiled that without warning. Hides face in shame)
"Okay, but I'll just simply pretend I didn't hear that." Sabrina, is still wondering whether they should continue on with the training thing so that can understand about the concept of attacks.

"ooookay... moving on from the awkward situation, maybe we should train a bit more, we have the oncept understood but still need to get stronger, right?"

Lily's attempt at changing the subject was not meant to be insensitive, she just felt there was nothing anyone could say right now.

"Yeah, I think we should continue, instead of hearing me rambling on for minutes," Orianna said to Sabrina, Lily, and Ninja, "Lets just all forget what I said and still focus on the training." Orianna looked at her Illusion, knowing the she had annoyed her.

Illusion did not look at her. Orianna would have to find a way to make it up to her. Ninja looked at the two of them and sighed before he return his gaze to the other two and the training.

(I'm going to timeskip the training part, since it's going to take forever to get to the main story)

Later that day, after the training was over, Orianna decided to do some exploration in the Mystic Forest all by herself. It was still peace during sunset. However, as she goes deep into the forest, she sees something glowing in the distance. As she gets closer and closer, she notice the trees and plants around a 15 feet radius died out. Then she find out what it is, an orange crystal stones planted in the ground, these are known as "Shadow Stones."

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Etlfc8w0M[/video]

"That's strange, I thought these stones are guarded by Suicune, Aurorus, and Diancie to make sure no one takes them out of the caverns, where it's a perfect place for these type of crystals, and used them for evil purposes."

Suddenly from right in front of Orianna face, a sexy Garchomp grab the crystal and pulled it from the ground. She was unaffected by whatever energy this gave out before she winked at Orianna and said "I'll take this Guildmaster for Hunter exploration team Draco"

"Wait, wait, you have no idea what you're actually grabbing. Something that should be never ever be tampered with." Orianna is trying to warn the Garchomp about the Shadow Stones.

"Wait, that's not meant for jewelry purposes." Before she can say anything else, she sees the Garchomp already got away. Orianna just sighed, she messed up the first time, now it''s the second time.

The Garchomp chuckled again, before she suddenly switched form into Illusion in her normal attire of a leaf skirt and a blue bikini top. "My my mother, you really need to consider acting a little faster and smarter" She said with a soft chuckle as the crystal was put back in place though it too vanished reviling it to be just another illusion. It seemed Illusion had followed her mother and it seemed she was no longer annoyed with her. "Mother, I wanted to ask you. What made you tell those kids about what happen with my family?" She asked her as she sat down where the crystal had once been.

Orianna has to explain to her. "Look I have to tell them that, because I went through a similar thing you did. You see, after I have decided to break up with Cerberus, he killed my familly in cold blood, I did escaped and so did my older brother, Kyron. We ended up being separated from each other," Orianna sighed, "I'm worried about is safety, who knows what Cerberus will do to him if he finds him." Nieve is watching them, completely hidden from a tree.

Alpha is below Nieve acting as always as her bodyguard and listening to every sounds, making sure he was ready to react if anything happen.
--
Illusion nodded and took a deep breath "Its not just your brother, your worried about, are you mother? Your worried about me" She told her with a smile before she stood up and walked to Orianba before she hugged her.

Orianna was surprised when Illusion, but she is right. She is not only worried about the safety of her older brother, she is also worried about the safety of her daughter, Illusion. "Yes, I am worried about you, as well as Sabrina, Lily, and Ninja, In fact, I'm worried about the safety of everyone," Orianna sighed, "Cause, if I fail to do what I do best, then I let everyone down. especially you."

Illusion just held her in that hug before she said "Mum, you always do what best for the guild and even if you fail at something, your still the greatest and nicest person I have ever known. I love you, just as much as a daughter would love her mother. But remember that one person can't do everything. You have family and friends that will help you. I know the kids will make amazing guild members one day but they are still young. Take it a little easier"

"I guess you're right," Orianna responded, "Now, lets head back to the base, it's almost night time and we know these forest aren't safe during the night. Orianna begins to head back to the base, with Nieve following behind them.
----
Meanwhile at the base, Sabrina is lying on the ground, feeling exhausted from all the training. Lily, Ninja, and Sabrina have finally got their Exploration Badges, it will always start at the Normal Rank everytime. The color gem in the center will change, meaning the ranking has gone up the more rescuing you do. The highest ranking is the Guildmaster Rank, which is Orianna, along with five other explorers are.

"well, we made it Briny, we're gonna be heroes!"

Lily seemed to regain her strength rather fast, already hopping with excitement, then again, most grass types did that with enough sunlight.

Ninja chuckled at Lilly excitement before he said "Well you certainly got your spunk back quickly in the sunlight". Spunk of course referring to her sudden energy boost.
--
"Well not safe for those of you who can't make amazing Illusion like myself" Illusion said rather happily, she enjoyed being the best Spy and infiltrator of the guild. Illusion had been on many dangerous missions even as a Zorua because of her abilities though Orianna or Alpha were normally nearby to help her if something went wrong. Alpha followed Nieve the moment she started walking.

"hehe, yeah, i pay for it though, any prolonged time in the dark and i have a problem." she stated with a blush towards him, "when that happens i might need you to protect me."

this was important for her and possible teammates to remember, lengthier explorations in dark places would tire her out faster than them. the very reason she would usually curl up in a safe spot for the night.

Sabrina looked at them, panting, "I don't know how you two manage to be full of energy, when I'm fully ran out." Sabrina is trying to regain some of her energy so she can stand up. Then they hear they doors opening.

Ninja helped Sabrina stand before he nodded to Lilly and said "I promise I will protect you and keep you safe.". Ninja had figured out he held a strong crush towards Lilly but they still young and he did not want to do anything until he knew if it was truly live or just a crush. He heard the door open and immediately went into defence mode just in case

It was just Orianna, Illusion, Alpha, and Nieve walking in. Orianna was feeling tired and so stressed out for the whole day, she needed some much needed sleep so she can feel much better the next morning.

Illusion winked at Sabrina as she said "Your looking lovely today, my wonderful Foxkin", She smiled at her before she helped her mother, knowing she had a long day and needed her sleep. Alpha stretched out his body before he whispered in Nieve ear "How about we go to dinner now?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom