Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: A New Era

Status
Not open for further replies.

NitroFury

Roleplayer/Writer
Interest Check

Character Sheet

Once Sabrina opens her eyes, her vision was at first blurry, but after a few seconds, it becomes clear. She begins to stand up, she almost lost balance, but she manage to hold on by a near by tree. She looks around the see that she's in the forest.

32209.jpg

"Where am I?" She asked to herself. "Where are my friends? Where are my companions?" She continues to asked herself until she has to look at her reflection by nearby and it turns out she's no longer human, but is now a Vulpix. Sabrina jolted back in shock, now she find out what she really is. She closed her eyes, hoping that she thinks that it's all a dream, but once she open her eyes again, she's still a Vulpix, it was no dream, it was all a reality.

Lily had, as normally, enjoyed the walk through the woods to look for food, up until she heard something unusual for this quiet place, another voice, someone else was here. reigning in her excitement at the prospect of no longer being alone, the Snivy made her way over to the source of the noise, staying between the underbrush and peeking out at the stranger.

Sabrina was panicing, she has no idea who she is or who she was, but she glanced at the Snivy. "What has happened to me?" Sabrina said in a panicked tone. It was clear the Sabrina is losing it.

Lily could only tilt her head in confusion.

"what do you mean? you don't look injured, you actually seem to be perfectly fine... oh, I'm Lily by the way, nice to meet you."

At first, she thought the name sounded very familiar, but she can't tell if this the same Lily, or a completely different Lily. "Well, it's nice to meet you, my name is Sabrina." She responded.

The Snivy hesitates at hearing it for a moment, putting a hand to her temple...

"that's a nice name... sorry just a bit of a headache."

"yes, it's already passing, i get these strange headaches out of the blue sometimes."

she smiled again. turning back to the vulpix.

"you seemed scared earlier, what's wrong?"

"hehe, Lily is not so unusual for my type though... but it's nice to finally have company, any longer and i might have forgotten how to talk."

"Well, I hope the more we stay together, the more like we can get to know each other. Lets hope we don't get separated from each other." Then they hear footsteps coming from a distance, it was getting closer and closer.

"hm? more visitors? heh, my little neck of the woods might even get popular today."

She was bouncing just a bit as she looked to the direction of the sounds.

"Come on Alpha, we just heard something fall from the sky and landed here. We just have to bring in it back into town." said a voice. The voice sounded familiar, but it could belong to Nieve, a former Weavile pack leader, now a leader of Team Obsidian. "Quick, hide." said Sabrina, pushing Lily into a bush, then hiding with her.

Lily was more than a little startled at this but went along and kept her mouth shut, she did wonder what had her so scared all of a sudden, was this stranger perhaps a wanted pokemon? no, unlikely, she seemed way too honest for that.

"I swear, we heard someone fall from the sky. We don't want to cause this Pokemon any harm, but we just want to bring it back to the town so that we can take care of it." Sabrina peek through the bushes, and sees a Weavile with Scarwolf, it was Nieve. Nieve sighs, "It's probably nothing, lets just head back to the town."

"hmm, they seem nice... shouldn't we offer help?"

Lily looked over, trying to find out what Sabrina was going to do.

"Are you sure none of them are hostile?" Sabrina asked Lily, "Cause I don't want none of them to attack." Nieve looks over to the direction where the bushes are, she checks them to see a Snivy and a Vulpix.

"i think i see a hunter badge on them, that means they work for a guild, they help civilians and weaker pokemon like us, you don't need to be afraid."

She steps out of the bushes to greet the two obviously much stronger hunters.

Alpha folded his arm as the two girls appeared from the bushes and said with a sly smirk to Nieve "Told ya there were Pokemon here. You own me dinner now" . He then turned his attention back to the girls and sorted out his scarf before he said "Hello young ladies, I think your in the wrong place Mystic Forest is no place for kids to play"

"Yeah yeah, I'll give it to you when we get back to town." Nieve responded to Alpha. Then she looks at the two young female Pokemon. "He is right you know, this forest might have the beauty, but looks can be deceiving. This forest has Pokemon that don't play very nice or don't act very kind to others, that's why this forest is forbidden for kids to play in. This is why we should take you back." Sabrina steps out of the bushes, knowing they mean no harm.

"Aye, Epically at this point in the season. You both look young and look like you've not seen a lot of battles, they are pokemon here that would take advantage of that. I'm actually rather happy we got to you as fast as we did". He then looked up "Don't think I can't see you there Ninja in training" He said as he pointed to a shadow in the tree above the young girls which made a Frokie drop down from his perch. "How did you even spot me? I though that was an amazing vantage point. sigh" the young Frokie said as he pulled down his mask so his mouth was free.

Lily: "Actually, i've been here for some time and not a single soul passed through, you three are the first visitors i get in weeks."

Maybe this particular part of the forest was a safe zone, where the wild ones simply never go? as she was contemplating that she heard Alpha call out to someone else and finally spotted the froakie ninja.

"well, you four, i guess."

"Well, this place might be unsafe for you, since you might have stronger Pokemon that can take advantage on you. I have been here one time and lets say it's the reason why I have Alpha with me all the time... Lets say, I was going to save a Ralts, but then that stopped when that Luxray jumped out at me and took the advantage of me. Like there is saying, the hunter becomes the hunted." Nieve said, trying to forget the incident.

Alpha patted her on the shoulders knowing that incident well since she had told him about it before he said "On that subject, we best get a move on back to town. I can feel the presence of some powerful Pokemon heading this way. Feels like a pack"
Ninja looked at them before he said "That's the Pyroar pack right? I saw the pride by the Grassy Mountains"

"Well, lets head back right now. Cause we don't want them to attack us." Nieve begins to lead the whole group back to the town, so that they can stay safe, trying to avoid the Pyroar pack... After long minutes of walking, she manage to lead them all back to town.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom