The fallen champion. [DonVoltonus x Himeko]

Energy pulsed through his cock, quickly adding another three inches, the cock head becoming blunt and flared, small spikes sprouting along his now violet shaft. "Ohhh, it is the lovely improvement, isn't it?"

His cock hardened after it's transformation, causing him to grow massively horny as he looked at the succubi. "Is this supposed to get me all hot and bothered?" He asked as he found himself reaching down to his new cock and started stroking it gently, as if inspecting his new demonic member.

"It seems logical that it would, most demonic things do." She smiled, draping the cloak over him, covering all but his swollen cock. "Just stay quiet."

"I see..." He moaned as he found it harder to remain silent as his cock throbbed in need. "Fuck... I... Need to fuck badly!" He groaned as he couldn't help but pull the succubi towards him as he then tried to get her on all fours to mount her, should he be able to.

She laughed, wrapping her tail around his cock. "Alright, one for the road." She smirked. "So, we'll get out by saying you're vampiric, to explain the coat, as if you need sun protection."

"Heh, works for me..." He moaned as he began rubbing his cock against the succubi's pussy. He was confused at this point, part of him was wanting to stay and find out now who was the owner of the prison and part of him just wanted to flee. The demonic energies his cock poured out made it that difficult for him to decide on what he should really do, though a chance like this might not happen again as he slowly pushed himself into the demon.

She moaned out deeply, bucking her hips. "Ohhhh gods yes! This feels so much better!" She panted.

He pumped his cock in and out of her in a rapid pace as he could feel his demonic cock starting to twitch and throb inside of her. "I... I don't think... nnnn... I want to leave.... I kinda want to meet who owns this place and ask her a few questions..." He moaned as he slaps her ass.

"Well that was the point, wasn't it?" She snickered, wrapping her legs around his hips, her tail caressing his swollen balls.

Back
Top Bottom