The fallen champion. [DonVoltonus x Himeko]

"Oh, are you so horny already?" The demon man laughed, cock pulsing into the champion's throat. "Why don't I just bend you over and fuck you huh?"

"Please not... not my ass..." He whimpered ASAP He felt the large member in his mouth twitch and pulse. He just wanted to cum and have something in his stomach. Even stale bread would suffice but for now this cum would have to do. He expertly massaged the man's balls as he deep throated the cock more.

"Very well then..." He answered him as he got down on all fours and lifted his ass. He was red in the face from embarrassment as he took a deep breath in and waited for the man to sick his dick in ass.

The demon laughed, smearing precum over the human's puckered ass, pushing slowly into the tight hole "Good slut."

"Ah!" He yelled as the massive cock entered his tight asshole, causing him to double over on the floor as his own cock started dripping pre onto the floor beneath him. Okay so this was his first time ever having anything shoved up his ass before and he was being a big baby about it. But to him he felt like his ass was being split in half from the massive size. Regardless he was going to try and endure everything he could before he could be freed... That's if he can regain enough willpower to do so. With each passing second his obedience would grow and if enough time spent here he knew he'd end up just like the rest of them, a corrupted sex demon.

The beastly man laughed, slowly thrusting deeper, his hulking cock bulging an outline into the Champion's smooth belly.

"Good, that's how a whore screams!"

He didn't want to scream out in pain again but couldn't help it. It hurt a lot and he knew that this was just the start of his new day and possible life should his sanity and willpower stay intact. That was if the next one in line or after that didn't break him in first. Hell he hopped the owner of the prison didn't come to inspect him.

The demon soon sped up, driving his swollen dick faster, his swollen balls starting to tighten as he worked towards an orgasm.

Sinvious reached down with one of his hands and kept his body held up best he could with his other as he began jerking off, trying to reach his climax as well. He just wanted this to be done and over with and hopped that the next one to enter his cell would be more merciful, if there was such a thing here.

The demon snarled, ramming against his prostate and flooding his bowels with thick hot, demonic jism.

The moment the demon unleashed his demonic cum deep inside of him and the moment he came he could feel the corruption starting to sink into his body.

The demon slid out once he was fully spent, slapping the human in the face with his cock. "Alright, who's up next for this boycunt?" He laughed as he left.

He didn't know what to do expect for embracing whatever next was to come. His sanity slowly diminishing with each passing moment. His ass ached and twitched in pain as he waited for the next demon.

The next one was a slender reptilian woman, her long black scaled tail swaying behind her. "You'd better have some spunk left for me."

In truth he was pretty much already spent. But he knew if he couldn't cum they'd force it out of him one way or another. "So sorry to disappoint but that big guy took the last out of me..." He panted heavily as he looked up at the reptilian woman.

"Too bad." He spat at her as he then winced from being spanked. He was frustrated and still hungry hopefully someone would feed him soon. After all he was doing the best he could.

Staring at the dry meat his mouth begins to water as he shook his head. "I think I might have some more in me after all." He replied as he could feel a bit more energized.

She smirked, spreading her legs and sitting down. "Then why don't you lick me like you mean it."

"Yes ma'am." He found himself saying as he went over to jer and then began lapping at her wet pussy. Forcing his tongue into jer hole in a slow teasing manner.

Back
Top Bottom