Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Poke'Trainer's latest catch (Killer X Mistress)

Her back fell back onto the matress as he released her breasts and got off, walking away to his lustful pokemorph. At times like this she really believed they were the perfect pair. Linda lied there on the matress staring up at the sky for a few minutes as her breathing began to slow down to a more normal pace. Soon after she turned her back to the two as she stood up. Her head tilted down and she reached a hand up to flinch as she touched the red marking on her boob where he had dry fucked her. Looking further down she saw the wet spot on her panties. The girl was puzzled on how he could have made her wet just from that. Did she really like it that much? Shaking the thought from her mind Linda quickly walked over to the lake, placing her vest and belt on the rock to keep it dry but kept her panties on to use the water as an excuse to hide her arousal. She would never admit so soon to Koshi that his rough play turned her on. The cold water stung at first but soon became soothing for her sore nipples add breasts. Linda scrubbed all the cum from her chest and neck in the river. When she was done, she returned to land, pulling her vest and belt back on properly. Then she began to deflat her bed and roll up her sleeping bag.

Koshi was packed up and dressed by the time the girl was out of the water, actualy he had enough time to wtch her bath and admire her body, she was agreat catch and he kenw he wasn't lettign her go any tiem soon. he had the usual atire on, jeans and a tight wife beeter showing off hsi body and his pack slung on ohis shoulders. "C'mon, it will take atleast three hours to get to vermilion city." He said impatiently befoer lookign to eve, curious as to if lidna was goign to let the pokemorph travel outside the ball today.

((tight wife beater >.< that made me laugh :lol: ))

Linda had finished packing away her sleeping gear as he suggested they left now. "I am coming." She replied back, noting the impatience in his voice, as she zipped up her booksack and pulled it over both shoulders. The book sac helped straighten her posture as she stood up straight but it also caused her chest to perk up more. She paused to look around and make sure she had not forgotten anything, not that she had much to forget. Then she pulled a pokeball from her belt "It's time to rest Eve" She said softly calling back her pokemorph whom had now been bathing herself with her tongue. Her young companion appeared to be quite healthy now however Linda did not want to risk any bad judgement on their walk to the city. It was better now for the pokemon to sleep until they were properly healed in the pokecenter. She place the ball back on her belt and walked over to Koshi's side as they left the camp sight behind them. Linda glanced over at Koshi as they walked, now getting a good look at his attire. He looked so strong and manly in that tight shirt. It took a minute or so for her to realize she was actually admiring him and she looked up ahead of him. Perhaps it was just her mood right now making her think that way. Even after she had just gotten out of the cold water and the cold breeze blew against her wet panties, her crotch felt a little hot.

((its a muscle shirt for a reason, either you have muscle, or your gay lol))
the hours were spent with Koshi lecturing Linda about the difrent pokemon types and which are best agaisnt which in battle. "And here we are, Vermillion City, the poke'center is a few blocks down and then we can get to shopign for your clothes." HE said as thhe turned to eye her, spoting her wet panties though he kenw she bathed in the, hsi mind still fantasized her beign horny with him already, if he only knew hot true he was. "We will leave our pokemon at the poke'center, jsut to tellyou, but we wont need them for clothes shoping any ways" Hes said as he kept walkign, he didnt say much abotu teh city, he ahd only done a quick trip here last time and handt even staye da teh pokecenter. Stoping infornt of the large buildign, a gaint pokeball shaped roof and a nice clean front room that they stepepd in looking around at the place before heading ot eh counter and ringign the bell to wait forhte nurse.

Linda found his lectures informative and useful, even though she already knew about half of the information he told her she pretended it was all new. The further they traveled towards the city the more times her mind wandered from his lectureing to day dreaming about the night before, reliving the events that made her his slave. Her mind concentrating particularly on the rush of pleasure that had overwhelmed her in the end when she was sandwiched between him and his pokemon. By the time they had made it to the city her crotch was hot and her body felt something she had never really experienced before. She was actually horny. Her steps had slowed down when they arrived at the city. At first she had debated in her mind to rebel against Koshi and refuse to enter the city without at least a shirt on. Then she began to fantasize all the lustful stares the men would give her. It was a dirty thought. But it made her feel brave and fed her lust so she reminded herself to stay strong and continued to walk forwards with Koshi. Her arms were now crossed under her chest, the main reason was to keep her hands from venturing south without her concent.

Linda stopped in front of the pokemon center beside Koshi. However, when he looked at it in admiration, her eyes looked at the building as if it were a ghost house. She swallowed, forgetting her lust for now as she grew nervous. Linda looked down at herself then over to Kenny just before he walked in. Walking into the city was one thing, but walking into a pokecenter without proper clothing was an entirely different thing. She stepped into the door with Kenny acting as if everything was normal. However, was the rush of airconditioning hit her bare skin she paniced. Without allowing Koshi to even notice her absence, she slowly walked backwards out of the center and began scurrying around the building in search for some sort of allyway or dark place to hide. She had left the family buisness to become a proud trainer. There was no way she could let nurse Joy or anyone else see her like this.

a rustlign was heard and a twinge on Lidnas back as Koshi's weedle crawled up onot her shoulder. Koshi comign aroudn the corner a minute later , a strong in hsi ahnd.. "a real poketrainer would have felt the weigt diffrence while we talked." Koshi said in a dark voice a s he stepped towards her, tugign ont eh string as it tigthened aroudn her neck. "Now will i have to put a leash on you or wil you coem inot he pokecenter?" He growled out as he caleld back his weedle, now standign directly infrotn of her, leanign down to her ear to whisper. "You're mine rememebr that, now lets go tot eh poke center" His voice still dark and stern as he stood and turned , pulling on her makeshift leash.

LInda jumped letting out a screamish sqweel as the weedle crawled on her shoulder. "Eww!" She tried knocking it off her but was interupted as Koshi's voice came from around the corner causing her to jump once more. She placed her hand on her heart catching a breathe before her fingers tugged on the string as it tightened around her neck. The only bit of relief she gained was when the weedle returned to his trainer. She stared at Koshi fearfully. He was so close as he growled at her that their lips could touch if she leaned forwards enough. "Nn-no I-" She stammered her words out as he leaned in to whisper in her ear. She knew she was in trouble. He was so close, so fierce the lustful side of her wanted him to push her against the wall and force himself on her. However, right now she was more fearful of him and what he was trying to make her do, that her lust was forced to take a back seat. She nodded her head quickly as he once again reminded her that she belonged to him. However, when he tugged the string there was still resistance. "No" She managed to whisper out, taking a step back as her arms clung tightly around her body. "I know I belong to you... I am not trying to run away." She tried explaining as she took two more steps back, stopping only as the string began to press into her neck. "Here..." She said as she unsnapped her belt from her waist and held it out to him. "You can take my pokemon into the pokecenter. I can't leave my pokemon so you know I won't run away." She rationalized, trying to convince him it was alright for him to go by himself.

The boy eyed her suspiciously befeor snathcign her belt form ehr and turning, droping the wedbbign otu of hsi hand and walkign away, btu he stopepd atthe corner. "Stay here and i'll be right back." He siad,with a clamer voice now ebfoer he disapeard arodu teh corner. sighign as he handed the belt to nurse joy inside. "Sorry.. my friend, she has a wardrobe issue, doesn't want to be seen like that so ya she todl me to giv eyou these." He said makign up a lie, not knowign how true it was, to him she looked fine, if not delicious in only her lil vest and panties, how he was holdignhimself right now was killign him, but he had an idea he was dieign todo at he clothign store and so he heade dout of the pokecenter and aroudn the corner ocne moreto see if she was sitll there. waiting for her befoer he took her hand in his and began guiding her down the streets, lookign for hte store he wanted. stopping at he one he knew the outfit was in and walkign in. ((iunno describe the store, you know the outfit i'm gettign her *winks* where would it be fond??))

Lela nodded her head quickly "I'll be right here waiting" she reassured him as he turned the corner. She stepped back with a sigh, slouching her back against the wall in relief as he went with her story. She had just dodged a huge bullet and was greatful to be standing outside by herself. Her hand reached up to traced the threads that now hung loosely, invisibly around her neck. He was prepared for everything. "So hot" she breathed out as her thighs rubbed together momentarily for comfort. Now that she was getting over the adrinaline of fear the hormones were taking over once more. Soon he returned and took her hand guiding her down the city streets. "Thank you." She looked up at him gratefully, giving him a brief second of gratitude before her attention moved to the many shops they now passed.Vermillion City was a nice place and the girl in her wanted to stop in each one of the shops. In that short time her mood clearly changed. She was still modest and uncomfortable with herself walking half naked in public. However, the panic and fear he had seen in the ally appeared to have completely vanished. Even as they walked into the store she did not act the same as the pokecenter. She even blushed a few times when she caught a male staring at her or a woman giving her scolding glares. When she caught one of the cuter males dressing her down with his eyes, even though she left little to the imagination, she caught herself daydreaming about how he made love compared to Koshi. She wished she could find away to find out. What was she thinking? All it took was for one little tease in the morning and she now felt like a pokemon in heat, her pussy twitching to be touched. Surprisingly she still had the will power to deny it. She looked over at Kenny almost accusingly. Had he done this to her on purpose? She wondered if he even knew what was happening to her body right now.

((Hmm, spencers, hot topic, the adult store >.<... I know The body shop or a teeny bopper store usually has skimpy 'hooker' atire))
They walked into a store targeting teen fashion, the Body shop. Lela looked around admiring the clothing on display on the manicans and along the walls. It appeared to be a somewhat pricey yet fashionable shop. She thought that at least Koshi had a good sense of taste in clothing, little did she know what he really had planned for her. She followed close to Koshi as she began to look through the clothes racks, searching for a new dress to suit her body type.

http://hentaigif.net/hfhgallery/2009/06/h_na_/showimg.php?c=039h_na_.jpg http://hentaigif.net/hfhgallery/2009/06 ... 9h_na_.jpg
Koshi for a whiel had grinned as he caught the public lookign at his prize, glad to see he had found a real look even in the eyes of others but as they got closer to he store, he woudl shoot hostile glares to any guy he caugth staring at her for too long, if they wante to see her naked they would have to wait a few more minutes, he thought to himself a grin appearign on his face again. he went slowly throught he clothes line, sadly unable to find what he had seen ona girl i the town before, but as he ventured deeper he found somehtign even better. "Here try this on." HE said as he puleld i off the rack and handed i to ehr as he ventured off, "I know of somehtign else that goes witht he outfit so just wait inthe dressign room and i'll be there ina second." He said before dissapearing to search for the gloves and the stocking.

Linda took the dress from his hand but before she could comment on it he had moved on to look for other things to go along with the outfit. She held the garment, tilting her head slight as she examined it. There was a middle slide in the center that she imagined would go down to her belly button at least and was held closed by strings and belts. She would have never picked this dress up off the rack. However, he picked it out and it couldn't hurt to try it on. So she went to the dressing room and entered the first stall. She was quick to slide her book sack off into the little booth chair behind her and then she unbuttoned her vest sliding it off and tossing it over her booksac. "I need a bra." she murmured looking down at her bare chest. "Though its not necessary with this." She spoke softly to herself as she realized the opening in the dress meant a bra was unheard of. Already she decided this was not the dress for her. With a sigh Linda slide the dress over her head. It took her a few minutes to fiddle with the strings, tightening them around her body and then finally behind her neck. She strapped the buckles next, over her shoulders, hips and bustline. Trying on the dress seemed like a task itself. Once she had everything fastened snug against her figure she turned to examine herself in the mirror. She thought the dress made her look older, more mature. She felt like a slut whom had just entered a club and was searching for a boyfriend of the night. Her fingers traced down the middle slit in the dress, down past her naval as she turned to the side, admiring how the white fabric clung to her butt and her hard nipples poked against the fabric. Even she had to admit she looked good in it.

Linda glanced over at the door wondering when Koshi was going to knock to come in. Even though she knew he would be coming, she had locked the door not wanting anyone else to enter on accident. It was a natural habit when entering a dressing room to lock the door behind her. The doorknob turned and one of the male workers walked into the dressing room locking the door behind him. She took a step back against the wall, raising her arms up over her head as if he had held them in place with one large strong hand. Linda closed her eyes as his free hand easily lifted her skirt and slide into her wet drawers. He whispered lewd dirty comments in her ear as his fingers worked their magic on her hungry pussy. She smiled dreamily, tilting her head to the side as his lips sickled on her neck. A shiver ran through her body.
Then Linda opened her eyes to stare back at herself in the mirror, her hands still clasped together above her head but there was no one else in the room. She had been day dreaming again.

"Linda open the doro." Koshi caleld otu as he knocked again, he had been standign totu there for three minutes now as he knocked again, gettign impatient, he wanted tosee her in ehr new outfit, maybe tease her. hte boy was just about as horny as his toy at the moment and wanted to break in her new outfit as soon as possible. Growling under his breath the boy knocked again.

Her arms quickly dropped down as there was a knocking at the door. Koshi's voice broke her back to reality. She let out a sigh to try calming herself before she walk over to the door to unlock and open it. "I think we should keep looking." She said looking over to him a little nervously to see his reaction to the dress. "It's not exactly me." She said knowing before she had met him she would have never even picked the dress off the rack.

His eyes lit up as the door opened and he gazed upoon the girlin her outfit. "Oh no you look beautiful." He said as he stepepd intot eh room with er as his eyes gazed oer her bossom, a hugnery grin on his face as he kept steppign towards her forcign her into the wall. "No this is defiantly yours. plus i already paid for it." Koshi said , leannign down to kiss upon her lips , wuquickly as he puleld away as he bit upon her bottom lip lettign go as he stepped baxck, reluctant, ti wws hrd enough keepign his hands off her, happy he had the rest of the outfit i his hands or he would have been all oer her. "Her get these on and meet me at the window of the sotore.. ia hve.. soemthign else to.. show you." HE said as he quickly turned and head out ofrom befeor his own lust overcame him, he waited though eaerly at teh display area by the mankins that stood at teh window showign off the clothign for the store.

She smiled as he complemented her, the way his eyes light up she really did feel beautiful for the moment. "You really think so" she replyed back modestly. His actions answered her question. Her heart began to beat faster as he forced her into the wall. She didn't move thinking the daydream was becomeing true as he leaned in kissing her and biting her lip. Then he pulled back off her and she actually felt disappointed. Without moving from the wall she lifted a hand up to take the rest of the clothes he bought for her and then he was gone. For a minute Linda did not move from the spot. She placed her hand over her heart felling it beat rapidly as she took a breath to calm down. Then she finally moved and put on the gloves and then her stockings under her boots. Once again she looked in the mirror. He was turning her into his slut, his new doll to dress as he liked. She was starting to wonder if this could actually be good for her. Linda put her vest in her book sac and slide it over both shoulders. Then she left the dressing room wondering whether she would feel any more comfortable walking in public like this than she did when just in a vest and panties. Looking down at the ground she quickly walked to the front of the store and found Koshi waiting for her.

"Mmmm thats what i call sexy." Ksohi said as he eyed the girl, it as un bearble no but he sitll played ti coola s eh gestured to were the mankins were. "Why not go up and fdoa few poses for the fun of it, get you used to walkign and beign int he clothign." HE said, in a kind yet demanign voice,knowign he was goign to have to force her itno the sex btuhe ditn want ot haver to force her to where he wanted todo it.

She smiled sheepishly biting her lower lip as she looked up at the manikins. "What sort of poses should I do?" She asked as she stepped up onto the platform. It sounded fun, like when the kids messed with the manikins in the movies. Compared to all the other things she did with him it sounded innoscent enough and rational when it came to how it could help her. She glanced around the room to make sure there was none of the workers were around to fuss at her for getting in the display. "How about this..." She said as she mimiced the pose of one of the manicans beside her, she was still facing Koshi as if putting on a show for him.

Koshi grinned, glad about how willing she ahd been todo that, steping onto the display as well hsi face at hers he kissed her for hsi response. "Mmm yes now turn aroudna nd show the window shopers, lets give the store some advertisment and publicity." He teased out his hand hoverign arodun her hip wishign to touch her but still waiting, like a tiger stalkign his prey he was waitign for the perfect time to strike.

She could taste his lips still on hers even after the kiss was over. "Show everyone?" She said taking a breathe to gather some bravery as she slowly turned around. She took a step further into the display to get closer to the front glass. She striked another pose as she watched the people pass by outside the glass. A few children pointed out and giggled at her. Once again she caught a glare from one woman but the other wemon were not so generally mean this time. Once again however she caught a few hungry looks from males. She an adriniline rush as she looked out of the window watching everyones reaction to her appearance, her body and clothes. This was one of the wildest things she had done before and it felt good to break out of her shell and be a little dangerous. She placed her hand on her hip striking another pose.

the next thing Koshi was upon her his breath in her ear as his throbign member slipped betweent he girls legs rubbing under her skirt, rubbign over her panties. "Good now lets give them a real show." his voice hungery, finally able to let loose the animal that had been caged sense he had stepped intot eh store, his hands running up her thigh liftign up her skirt ofr a second befeor his hands moved on up to her brests chucklign as he felt the hard nippels under her clothing. "Oh would you look at that, i dont think its codl enough to be THAT hard." HE teased in ehr ear bitign and pullign at hr lobe as he circled her hard nipples with his fingers.

She closed her eyes shuddering as she felt his hot breathe tickle over her ear and his thick member rub under her soaked panties. Her body had been frozen in the pose as he spoke. "W-won't we get in... trouble." She weakly protested. Linda was ashamed to admit how much she wanted him to touch her like this. She had two fears. One that everyone would see her most private areas and two that this was another cruel tease of his. Her thighs tingled as he ran his hand over her soft skin. She wanted his fingers to go downwards as he lifted her skirt but instead they went up. Her cheeks turned red when he laughed at her. It was his fault her nipples were so hard. A soft moan escaped her throat as he bit and tugged on her ear, his fingers circling her delicate nipples. "There is so many attractive boys in this city." She teased him making up the only excuse in her head that did not yell out 'you made me horny'.

"mm that means i just have to shwo all those boys you belogn to em." He hissed out as he pulled at teh clother that covered her rigth breast and let it bounce out as the clothign slid into her cleavage, exposign her breast and her peirced nipple tot eh world, pressign hsi body to her back toforce herto lean closer to teh window, lookign up at he surveilance camera facign rigth at them befeor looking down over her shoudler at her breasts pressign his lips to her shoudlre rigth next to th belt befeor biting a the belt just teasignly as his left hand ventured form her breast as his member left her panties, his hand venturign under the skirt and literaly tearign off her panties and danglign them infront of her. "Is that.. a wet stain?" Koshi asked witha grin. "Was mjy little toy really that horny?" He exclaiemd as he thrust hsihips forward, his memebr grazign between her legsand over her pussy as he gasped into her ear.

A chill ran through her spin as he hissed out his true intentions to her and exposed her peircing out of her new dress. Wemon gasped and covered their children's eyes. Boys oggled at the glass and called their friends. Linda grew wetter by the second. He pressed his body against hers and she pushed forwards, pulling her arms up in front of her to catch the glass. "Careful, you don't want to destroy a dress you just baught." She reminded him as she bit on her sleeve. She held her breathe as his hand moved under her skirt. "The stain is from the first time you caught me.." she breathed out tilting her head up to look away from the growing crowd outside and the torn panties. "And from bathing in the lake." She made up excuses quick. A soft lustful whimper escaped her throat as his throbing member brushed under her hot pussy and his gasping tickled her ears.

"Oh really then why is ist still moist, and stcky." He said as his thumb rube dhte wet spot befoer dropignthe panties and runninghis thumb onehr lips." Taste it and tell me thats actualy lake water." He whispere dto her, a grin on hsi face as his memebr got moist. "You cant lie to me, yoru body tells me every thing, your hugnery for my throbign cock and i know it." Wioht this he expose dehr left breast and pushed her agisnt eh glass now ith his right hand forcign her bodt to the glass whiel he slolwy slid hsi memebr back to tease ehr pussy, pressign the head agsitn the mosit slit teasignly. "Now beg for it, beg for me to make you climax, and i migth just listen to you." he demane dhotily as his left and went to slap her but check befoer graspign the red flesh to grope her but, his thumb pressign agaisnt her anus.

Linda slide her tongue over her lip tasteing a mixture of lake water, cum, and her pussy juices. "MMmmm" Her pussy twitched for more and she shivered under him in excitement as he teased her. It was true. She wanted his cock so badly she could cry if she did not get it soon. LInda turned her head sideways as her hands and chest were forced to press against the cold glass. Her body shuddered in estasy as goosebumps formed over her flesh. "Your so cruel" She groaned spreading her legs wider and lifting her hips back against him trying to help push his head in her as he teased her pussy with his hot cock. She watched as the crowd grew larger standing outside the window watching them. Was she really going to beg him to make her climax in front of all those people? She had too, her body ached for him, it practically pleaded him to ravage her. There was no room for pride right now. "Please" She let out a small yelp as he slapped her butt "Don't tease me... I can't take anymore" She pleaded "I need your cock inside me." She whimpered for him lustfully as she shifted her hips against his cock.

Back
Top Bottom