Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Poke'Trainer's latest catch (Killer X Mistress)

Koshi looked over his shoulder to watch the trainer girl play with her pokemon while Abby cooed in his ear as his fingers playe dwith hsi pokemon down below. Linda was mroe to a toy to him, she was going to be his apprentice, plaus with her he could then collect mroe pokemorphs while he kept his normal team with him. he kenw after the battle her pokemon needed to go tot eh pokecenter, but he also kenw it was godo for them to relax after such a fight, he was cleaned up and by the fire in his boxers when Linda sat down, hsi eyes rollign over her body admirign his prize wiht a grin, a tent already in his boxers, though he wouldn't act on it, he dint want to break the girls body so soon, he sitl needed her to be abel to walk in the morning. his tentacruel lazily floating farther down int eh river where it was deeper and the curent was stronger, only the top half of its body showign lieka gaint blue island itnhte water with glistening red orbs, his absol curled up by the fire, even as a pokemorph she still enjoyed to curl up like an animal, her eyes cracking open slowly as eve and linda sat by the fire, stretchign the pokemorph sat up so she was kneeling next to ehr master, like a msitress would sit next to a warlord, with her hands on her knees, leanign over to be clsoer to Koshi as he pulled a fish form the fire to let her nip at, taking his other hand to grab antoehr stick with a fish scewered on it and extendign it over hte flame to Linda. "It's hot, there's enough for Eve and Aqua if they want." He said softly, his eyes still transfixed ont eh girls body before looking to her eeee. "When ar eyou, or are you even planning on hae her evolve?" koshi asked as he gestured to Ee.

Linda sat with both her legs curled to one side. Her hands held out in front of her to feel the warmth of the flames. She looked over at Koshi, catching the glow of the flames dance over his chest. Her eyes then traveled to Abby, his loyal companion. He seemed to love that pokemon, almost treating her more like a girlfriend than a pokemorph. The stick with the fish on it blocked her view and she looked back over to Koshi as she reached out to take the stick. "Thanks" She said softly as she watch his eyes, catching on quickly to how he was looking at her. She shifted her body sideways towards her Eve so he could see more of her back than her front. "Eve will not be evolving any time soon." She stated as she watched the pokemon crawl from her spot around the fire. Eve grabbed a stick poking at the fish a few times before finally getting it on and placing it in the fire curiously. "She is still a little young to evolve." Eve was her first pokemon and Linda liked her as an eevee, she was not ready yet to change the pokemon she had just recently aquired. Linda took a bit of the fish and her eyes grew wide as she chewed. A smile had grown on her lips as she enjoyed the food and swallowed. "Mmmm...The fish is delicious." She told him as she was surprised it had actually tasted good. She was not used to eating food that was not served to her on a plate.

Koshi nodded to her explenation, it was true what she had said and he gave her props for not beign hast, lettign Abby take the stick with her fish on it in her own claws now as he took his own fish form the flame and bit into it, noddign with a smiel to the girls complement.. "Really i jsut cooked the fish there is no seasoning, but you will find after a day of traeling, anything tastes good." Ksohi said as he took another bite of hsi fish, tearing the flesh off and workign it aorudn in his mouth befoer spitign a bone intot eh firse, his eyes lingerign bakc to Eve and Linda. "Your smart not ot be too hasty about it, but once the girl begins speakign english you better start lookign for an elemental stone, unless you want it to evolve by tameness." Koshi stated informitavly. "Once a pokemorph begins speakign english, then you knwo its really becomign tame, and with eevee that menas it could soon evole into an umbreon or espeon, which aren't bad choices but if you were looking fro somehtign else then its a good time to evolve it. The reason i bring this up ia that you wont have a normal type pokemon forever, so you migth want to look for one to replace the spot eevee leaves when ti evoles." The boty took a mement to bite intot he fish again, glancign over to abby as she nuzzled his neck, looking at the fish head, the boy said nothign as he snapped off the head of the fish form his meal to let abby swipe it form his hand and nibble on it liek a squirrel. "this brigns me to our plan of action, we are headign tot he closest town to heal your pokemon and get you soem attire, that of whihc i will pick out, along with anything else you migth need, birthcontrol pills beign one major thing." he added the last part witha devious smirk, making sure she rememebr he wasnt a mentor but ehr master. "and after that we will be headign off again tot he east to amilktank farm, there i'm sure youc an find a good milktank to capture, they are strong pokemon, good defense and they produce healign milk." He added, leaving out the fact that he had heard of pokemorph milktanks at the farm, one of which he was especialy interested in.

Linda listened to his explanation as she took another bit of the fish and clearly by the smile of her face enjoying it. "Yes, I know." She replyed nodding her head to his information on her Eevee. She did not admit it, but she did not realize until he had told her that she would have to replace Eevee with another basic pokemon. She was not worried though. There was plenty of time for her to catch and collect more pokemon. Eve pulled her fish out the fire but had yet to wait on it to dry. She yelped when her mouth touched the hot fish. Linda quickly looked over to the pokemon smiling humously. "You can't eat the fish right after you pull it out the fire. You need to let it cool down first." She told her pokemon. "Blow on it a little bit." She told Eve who was now rubbing her tongue on the back of the paw. She looked over to LInda for a moment before she blew on her fish eagerly. Linda slide her eyes across the fire as he told her the plans for the next day. Healing her pokemon and gathering supplies was a good idea. However, she found it strange he wanted to pick out her clothes. Most boys hated shopping and she was very much capable of buying her own clothes. She was going to tell him this however, there were other things he had mentioned that she found more important mention. LInda nearly choked on the fish she was eating when he mentioned birth control pills. She swallowed the piece she was chewing and coughed three times before she was able to clear her throat. She was so worked up with the situation she had not even counsidered him getting her pregnant. Earlier he did not exactly cum in her but there was room for error. Was the panties not enough? She had a feeling the next time he had his way with her she would not be wearing any. She shuddered at the thought deciding she would worry about 'next time' when it came. Linda nodded her head to his suggestion on milk tank, it would be a good addition to her team and she could already see uses form the milk. "It would be nice to catch a milktank." She aggreed even though she had spaced out long enough to only hear half of what he had said about it. "You don't need to buy anything for yourself while we are there?" She asked him curiously hoping he would buy some protection for himself. It was not until now that she had realized everything he had planned was for her. To help her pokemon, buy her clothes among other things, and her find new pokemon.

This time Abby spoke for Koshi as he ate hsi fish, she already kenw what hsi answer was. "We have already visited this country and defeated most of the gym leaders." She spoke with an informative yet kind tone, her oice going soft, the pokemon still fatigued from faintign earlier as she leaned her head on her master's shoudler, snuggling with a pur befoer continueign to speak. "WE are jsut here to catch up with soem friends, colelct any badges we haven't goten and..." "And now with you, we will train you, if you wish to start your journey, the city we are going to is Vermilion city, there is a gym leader there, but he is strong and he specializes in electric, soemthign your aqua and eve wouldn't be able to go up agaisnt, nto yet." Koshi said cutting off hsi pokemorphs sentence, though it didnt much matter as abby began dozing off, smiling softly koshi pulle dout her pokeball and summoned her back into it. "rest now." He whispered softly befeor she had disapeared. the man then turned his attention back to Linda as he tossed the fish bones and stick itnot he fire which had shrunken considerably but still gae off enough heat and ligth fro them. "I'll probably just stack-up in supplies as well, get a few poke'balls jsut incase i coem across a pokemon that catches my fancy."

Her eyes fell on Abby as she answered her questions. Then back on the trainer as he interupted her. He was right, as much as she wanted to be ready, she was not strong enough to challenge a gym leader. She was hardly strong enough to challenge the average trainer. Linda nodded her head. "I really do want to be a strong trainer." She said lightly as she watched through the flames as Eevee devoured her fish, leaving little crums on her furry face. Linda at the whole fish. She nibbled the meat around the bones, eating the fish in the most polite and almost meticulous way one could eat a fish on a stick. "How long have you had Abby?" She asked him curiously. "She seems to adore you." She complemented him. She thought the pokemon like him more than a female pokemon should like their triainer, but she was merely stating based on observation.

Koshi grinend as she mentioned him and abby as if he had been waitign for it to come up. "well unlike yu i started my pokemon training at the same age as msot trainers, i started when iw as ten, and Abby was the first pokemon i ever caught." Ksohi said with a nod befoer standign up and walkign arodu the camp fire to sit next to linda, takign a log fromt eh pile of wood and tossign it inteh fire, waitign for it to beurn befoer continueing. "but its much more then jsut haign her for nearly eleven years.. if you didnt know, absol are known to be hated by small towns because absol are toughtto bring disasters where ever they go, this is a mistake as all basol sense disasters and try and warn the towns, that is why the come to town." Koshi said in an informitive voice as he looek dto ehr to make sure she undrstood befoer lookignto teh fire, hsi eyes seemignto see past the fire and intot eh darkness as he wandered back, a flash back in hsi head. "She came to wur town a few days befroe i became a trainer, she wasn't here to warn of a disaster, she was looking for shelter, she was young, only a pup back then didnt much on how to survive and her horn was super sensatie to the change in weather, this storm was a major headache for hte poor girl, but a few ofthe villagers though she was the one who brougtht he torm.. they tossed rocks at her chased her out as she hid back itneh mountains again.. i had watched and tried to feed her bfeor the ilalgers chased her away.. it was then i knew i wanted her for my team, she was a beautiful pokemon when i saw her, and she n=eeded love." Koshi stopepd to stab antoerh fish and put it inteh fire. "when i got my starter pokemonand my supplies, i spent al the money ihad saed up that iw as goign to use for travel luxuries, instea dona luxury ball, the pokemon disered to be treated well. It took me thre days till i found her again up inthe snow peaked mountians being bombarded by spearow for a berry, she was too weak to even fight, she was an easy catch and most reward." Koshi stopepd to blow on the fish now and take a bite, waiting to swallow to speak again. "Don't think i got her fro her body though, no sh ditn grow into that untile abotu when iw as 15 but thats later. when i first had her, she ditn trust me and was weak figther, it tooka year for her full trust to coem back and she was alreayd a staple in my best team, ihave never taken her off my belt." Koshi tok another bite, tearignt he flesh fromt he bone and swallowignit." when i hit 15 she was begingin to get the.. female urges.. she was in heat. she actualy, in a way.. raped me... literaly ... she had been gettign defiant and spacey, utnil one nigth she pounced on me and pinned me down, took her claws and cut my pants and under pants off... hell she took my virginity." Ksohi grinned atthe flash back chuckling. "i bet you find it strange i lost my virgintiy to my pokemon, but she is as human to me as youa re at tiems. but i've rambled... does it answerthe question though?"

She watched him come over and sit beside her. Her blue eyes watched him and listened contently as he told the story of him and Abby. She was like a child listening to be bed time story, reacting in all the appropriate times. She looked interested when he told her about Absols being hated for their ability to sense disasters. It was something she had now learned from him. She frowned and looked concerned, slightly sad when he got the the part about how the pokemon pup had been treated. 'Those cruel people' she thought. Her heart melted and she looked at him with a new respect when he had told her about how he feed and cared for the absol, spent all his money one a pokeball and searched for the poor girl. She was so happy for the pokemon that she had actually gotten chocked up in her throat and held back her tears. Female instinct had taken over, it was such a happy ending. Then he came to the pokemon in heat raping her master and Linda raised her eye brows at him shocked at what he had just told her. "Yes, you answered it quite thurowhly." She said clearing the expression on her face. "You are quite the story teller." She said as she poked her stick at the fire before tossing it in.

"Ya, btu dont think me soft now." He siad adruptly his vocie goign stern. "I'm going to work you raw, in trainign and in bed." HE saidas eh stood up,two pokebalsl inhsi ahdn as he calel dbakc hsi weedle and tentacruel. "Now tell me you atleast have a sleepign bag with you, if not..we can share.. though dotn worry." He turne dto grin to her as he spoke. "I wont try anythign tonight, i nee dyou to be abel to walk to town now dont I?" He chuckled otu ashe went to his bakc and puleld out his sleepign bag, ti was big enough to hold two, for the nigths Abby refused to sleep in her ball, or for when he had the ocasioanl booty call int he middle of the wilderness.

Linda frowned as he reminded her once again he was her stern strong master. There he went messing it up. Like a bubble, he popped her hopes of him actually being a soft kind person. A sick feeling formed in her stomache as she grew nervous about the days to come. There was no doubt in her mind that he really meant what he said. He was going to work her hard in every way imaginable. He merely reminded her of just how vulnerable she was. The only thing she could do was nodd her head and hide her nerves with a calm expression and smile. "Yes, of course I have a sleeping bag." She told him as if she was insulted that he would think she was that unprepared for her journey. She stood up calling back Aqua into her pokeball. Eve appeared to be surprisingly in a good healthy looking mood so she allowed the pokemorph to sleep outside her pokeball tonight as she did most other nights. Linda dug in her bag and pulled out a single sized inflatable air matress. She picked a spot near the fire and pressed a button on the side. There was a small buzzing sound and instantly the matress blew itself up. Then she pulled out a light purple satin sleeping bag to set over the matress. Of course, she finished her out doors bedding with a miniture pillow. Linda smiled with a soft sigh as she stood and admired her bedding for a moment. With the assurance that Kenny was not going to mess with her and this to sleep in there was no doubt in her mind she was going to at least have a good night sleep. She slide into her sleeping bag and zipped it up to her neck, snuggling up in the warm and cozy bag. "Good night Eve." She said softly as she felt her Eevee crawl over her feet and curl up into a ball at the foot of the sleeping bag. Eevee coed a good night as both girls closed their eyes.

thepokemon master scoffed att e h girls little bed shaking his head as eh rolled over in his sleepign bag. "Thats not goign to last long," He mummbled to himself, the girl was obviously not ready for hard travels, whihc out me these first weeks maybe even months will be a pain for him as well, sighing he opened up Abbys ball, the sleepy absol appearign next to his sleeping bag as he unziped the side and raised it up for her to crawl itno slowly, purring ass he snuggle dinto her master befor he ziped it up again, kissing the pokemorph on the little jewel onher forehead befeor they both began to sl\ip of to sleep.

Koshi awoke with abby rubbign agaisnt him, eager to play withhis morning wood, grinning he kissed the pokemon on the lips befoer pushig away. "No no abby." "But.. master your" "I know, and you'll get to play with it tomorow, this morning it's lindas." He whispered with an evil grin onhis face, his pokemon looking disapoitned as she had alreayd goten her self all wet for her master, instead she noded witht he hopes to watch him domiante soem one else. he unzziped the bag and let abby trot out befeor he hmself got out, he htne headed straigth for Linda, not carign if he work her or not he unzipped ehr sleepign bag, froced her to lay on her back, if she wasnt already and then sat upon her stomach as he went about unbutonign her vest with on hand and guiding his hard mornign wood out of hsi boxers with his other.

She shivered as the morning air hit her skin. Linda groaned as she was pushed from the her side onto her back. It felt as if someone was trying to wake. "Five more minutes." She mumbled dreamily as she reached over for the top flap of the sleeping back and pulled it towards her but failed to cover herself with Koshi's body now in the way. She lazily twisted her body to turn over only to realize there was heavy wait sitting against her bare stomache keeping her from moving. "Hmmm...?" She grumbled as her hands came up to rub the coal from her eyes, finally giving in to the start of the morning. Her eyes opened and she blinked a few times at Koshi before her vision was clear enough for her to register what was going on. The first thing she saw was one hand pulling at the last button on her vest and the other on his already hard penis. Her head instantly lifted up, shifting her eyes quickly to his, she was definitely awake now. "What are you doing?" She asked clearly surprise he was starting with her so early. She quickly grabbed the two ends of the vests to pull them close. She kept her eyes on his face now to avoid anyway of staring or looking at his morning wood. Even after yesterday she found it a little awkeward and caught herself blushing at the sight. "How long have you been on top of me?" She asked as she could only imagine what he was doing while she was asleep.

"mmm i've been awake fro only a minute, but mm lay back and relax, i jsut need to get rigth of this." He said gesturign to his penis as he slid farther up on her chest so his memebr pressed at ehr breasts now, usign a hand to move itinto ehr cleavage, hsi body shudderign as his sensative head rubbed between her dry breasts. "So jsut lay down, and you might want to open your mouth when i tell you.. less you get yourface all dirty." He said, hsi sentence finished with his penis head poking out of her leavage at her lips.

Her chest was begining to heave up and down anxiously as she felt his hot thick member slide over her flesh into her cleavage. Linda did not understand what was going over her. She could feel her body getting warmer. Was she actually becomeing aroused by this? She did not attempt to fight him off, she knew she couldn't win. His thick rodd rubbed between her breasts knocking the little fabric off her nipples revealing her peircing. The silver trinket reminded her that she belonged to him now. His penis slide closer and she tilted her head back afraid his head and her lips would actually touch. "Couldn't you do this with Abby?" She asked trying to sound rational as she spotted the pokemorph watching the two lustfully. "She looks like she really want's this." She said as she pulled her arms up to cover her face now. If he was going to cum she figured it was better over her arms than her face.

"Mmmm but i want a little bit oh human this morning." Koshi chimmed aotu as he begna to slid ehis member back, his ahdns comign o alnd onher breasts as his knees pressed on ehr sides slightly just to remind he she was pinned. the boy stopepd half way out of her cleavage to shuder, letign tou a shakey beeath befeor thrusting forward a slapign sound made as his body hit agaisnt her breasts his memebr poppign otu from between her cleavage again gettign clseor toher mouth. "WE can have her come and join us if you relaly feel bad for her though." Ksohi said with a happy grin on his face, lookign over to Abby. "If its alrigth with master and linda." Abby said in an eager voice, though she alredy had oen fo her thick claws penetratign her pussy as she was on ehr knees bher breasts hoverign above the dirt as she suported ehr self onehr knees andher one free hand, her chest heeavign up and down leting her nippls brush agsitn the dirt ,teaign her self without knowing it.

His knees pressed into her side and Linda shifted her torso as if testing his strength. She squint her eyes shut as he pulled out and thrust back in between her breasts. His throbbing member brushed against her sensative breasts sending chills through her chest. "No!" She responded quickly, hardly allowing him to finish his suggestion, as she shook her head behind her arms. She could hear Abby's eager response but did not look over at the pokemon. For the moment she kept her eyes closed and hidden behind her thin arms. "I would prefer she did not join us." Linda admitted with a calmer tone. Eve had now awoke by the sudden shaking of the matress. She stretched her back before crawling on all fours onto the ground looking back at Linda and Koshi with confusion as if she had missed something.

"Aw i'm sorry Abby." Koshi pouted out but as he looked to hsi pokemorph he saw her alreayd panting happily. "Master...god..yes master!!" SHe patned out, obviously fantasizing as she moaned out the words slippign a second thick claw to stretch her pussy more still wishing for her master in her walls. Koshi looked back to his prize, twistign her peircing befeor flickign at it as her otehr hand massaged the otehr breast, , suddenly squeezing her breasts together as he forced his memebr throught he tigth cleavage once mroe, the head popping out betweent he lupuous flesh at her lips once more before dissapearign back ina nd apearign again in a rythmic motion

"Uhmm" Her chest lifted up and the soft sound vibrated through her throat in protest as he twisted her piercing. Her new piercing was still quite sensative, the slightest touch sent painful twinges and oddly erotic waves through her chest. Her body shuddered beneath him. Linda concentrated now on keeping her breathing steady as he massaged and squeezed her breasts. Her chest felt hot and her nipples were already hard and perked up. It did not seem to take much for her. Abby's moaning for their master in the background was not helping. "Please, don't thrust so hard." she pleaded lightly as his throbbing member grazed between her breasts in a big thrust of which she almost swore she felt his flesh barely touch her lips.

"Oh you dotn get to ask fro any thing." Koshi growled out hungerly as he twisted ehr nipple. "I'm your master and what i want goes, be happy i'm not forcing you to take it in your mouth.. at least not yet."His voice dark and hungery for her as eh thrust een harder onto her, gaspign as his balls rubbed gagaisnt ehr belly a shis member poped out of ehr breasts again, his hands squeezing her breasts together whiel he thumb and index finger pinched her nipples. a soft thud was heard as abbys arm gave away and now she had her ass in the air , her hand now goign to riim her anus while she kept figner her pussy hard, spreadign ehr claws inside it lettign her vagianl fluidss flow out like a waterfall of goo, dripping ot eh ground.

"Nuhhhgh!" Her head tilted far back into the inflatable mattress and she bit her bottom lip as he twisted her nipple again. She was greatful that he chose this in place of a blow job but now he had planted a new type of anxiety in her mind. He was going to stick his large throbing cock in her mouth and she had no idea when. "I am sorry." She gasped out as he began to thrust harder, hoping that maybe and apology would grant him some leway on her. With no lubrication her tits were feeling hot and begining to sting as his cock rubbed roughly against her flesh. Despite her efforts her breathing was becoming shaky as he pinched her nipples, her body constantly shiffting from the force of his thrusts. She hoped he would be cumming soon, though she was new to the sex life and was probably off on time. Her one reassurrance was that her head was tilted back enough to where when he did come her neck would catch most of the goo.

"Though if you dotn want too much clean up." the boy stoped his sentenc ithwa gasp as half way through a thrust he precumemd itno the girsl cleavage, a little white drop of goo on the tip of hsi now glistenign head as it popped out of her breasts thsi time. "You will put your mouth on my head when i cum." he gave hsi sufggestion though eh didnt care either way, it was either goign to feel godo ahvign her kisisng heis memebr or goign to look so kinky with his cum sprayign on her, it was a win win for him

Linda jumped as she felt a little warm goo splurt between her breasts. A quick shudder traveled through her body. Her knees pressed together under the sleeping back and her thighs rubbed together slightly. She was thankful that part of her was covered. "I can clean in the lake after." She spoke out lightly, refusing to tilt her head down. She had no desire to put her mouth on his cock. It just had to be filthy.

"mmm it seems you jsut love having it all over you." The boy teassed as his knes pinched a the girls sides, gasping, ti ws hard to keep it in while he wasn't fully awake. "If you really dont care." He said with gritted teeth. "then heare it is." one last thrust as he twisted and puleld her nipples up bfeor his body leaned forwards and he pressed soem of hsi body weigth onto her breasts whiel hsi memebr unloaded its largge load, the boy pantign as he lvoed the feelgin of her breasts presign down on hsi meat rod." There now dotnyou looklovely." He said as eh watche dmore cum spliter onto her angelic white skin.

Her cheeks flushed pink under her arms and she gasped in air as his knees pressed into her sides. She really did want him to cum which made his words even more true to her. Heated whimpers vibrated through her throat as he twisted and pulled her sensative nipples. A wave of pleasure shot through her chest and she arched her back as he pulled her nipples up as if to follow his hands. She squirmed under him as he pressed his weight down smushing her breasts and causing her nipples to pull even more. With his knees against her she could hardly move to the sides, so she was restrained in an arched position as his hot cum unloaded over her chest and neck. Her pussy twitched and she shudered under his strong grasp. There was something about the restraint, rough touches and his power over her, more so his lustful desire for her, that made her nether regions leak in arousal. She dropped her arms to her sides after he released and looked down at her soaked chest with a sigh. She felt so dirty, in more ways than one.

"See now that wasn't so bad was it?" Koshi asked as he geoto off of her and lookign over to abby whiel he stepepd ofthe matress, hsi memebr still oozign cum as hsi pokemorph looked hungerly up at him, the poor girl panting and sweatign forme hr own fun as she had climaxed with her master. Now he stood over her looking down at her with a soft smele. "You can clean it off." WAs all eh said and Abby was on ehr knees a hisfeet her lips aroudn hsi memebr as she sukled it ebfero takign ti all in ehr mouth gagging slightly but lovign the feeling. reluctand the girl puleld the meebr otu and began lickign his balls, getign every spot of cum off of him and takign it all ine hr stomach, her master standign ther diligently until she was done, havign to send bby back itno her poke ball, so she didnt make him cum again and sens ehe still saw the fatigue in the pokemorphs face, ti paiend him to see that but he had no mroe potions, which is why whe neede dtog et to town tyo heal hsi abby.

Back
Top Bottom