Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Poke'Trainer's latest catch (Killer X Mistress)

Linda was silent through most of the talk, trying to make up rational excuses in her head. His explainations sadly made more sense. She really wanted to be with her pokemon. Being nervous because they were hurt had never crossed her mind until now. What would nurse Joy think of the condition she let her pokemon get into on the first time? It just made her look worse. They reached the door soon and as he stepped inside she stayed outside on the mat. Her eyes stared into the center, she swallowed hard. Her hands figited with the bottom of the dress tugging it down more. "No." She shook her head as she looked back to Koshi. "I don't want to see them." She lied. "You can check on them for me if you like." She said before turning from him and quickly walking back around the building towards the allyway as she did before.

Koshi growled under his breath as he went after her takign ehr wrsit witha strogn grip and yankign her toards him. "Okay relaly wahat's wrogn with ou linda? why are you avoiding the poke'center?" He asked in a comandign voice, hsi grip makign sure she coudltn struggle away from him

Linda gasped as he grabed her wrist and pulled her to him. She tried to pull her arms free but his grip was too tight. She glanced at him for a moment before looking away stubbornly. "I'm not avoding it" She lied again. She did not want to tell him the truth. It was personal and embarrassing. However, her family was a long line of businesses and they would likely have to go through this in nearly every town they went to. She decided it was best to tell him now then fight through it again and again. Linda sighed giving up the struggle. "My family is in there." She finally let it out. "I can't be seen like this." She said looking down at her attire shamefully. "And with you." She said though she did not mean for it to sound as insulting as it probably did. "My family, if not immediate, then extended family, owns and runs most of the pokecenters." she told him. "If they see me like this i'll be shamed, disowned." She probably over exaggerated this a bit. "It is bad enough I am not a nurse." she said biting her lower lip to keep herself from getting too upset.

Koshi had to take a moment for every thing to register,at which poitn hsi jaw dropped , only togo into a grin. "Your a joy!" he exclaimed happily as he looekd ehr over with a new foudn hunger. "that explains thehair and hte knowledge, and yoru horny little pussy." HE said witha chuckle. "Believe me your not going to be disowned, lets jsut put it this way, your not he first joy to touch my joy stick." He said as he tuggedher lightly to encoruage her to coem oteh center. "I;'e got otehr thigns to ask, btu really coem on, i've talekd to enough nurses to know they wont disown you for a bit of slutty clothignng, i mean its not liek their nurses outfits ar the most reserved clothign either, short skirts and, mm dotn get me started as to what soem of them have worn underneith." He said as his mind went back to al th fun tiems withteh nurse in towns before.

Linda was not sure how he was going to react but this was definitely not what she expected. She was speechless as he got excited and started telling her, basically her family was full of sluts. If it were true she did not know how she missed it. She somehow hoped it were true though. Then perhaps she would not feel so guilty about all the stuff they had done so far. "Am I.." She paused wondering if she should ask the question. "Am I your first slave?" She asked him as she reluctantly allowed him to pull her towards the building. This time she held her breath as he held her hand and they both walked inside.

"yes, yes you are, and yoru my first joy wihtout a nurse hat on." HE said still enjoyig the fact his slave was a joyas he stopepd at teh frotn coutner to ring he bell and wait for nurse joy to coem to them.
((sorry tired not long post.. bed tiem for me))

Linda smiled weakly when he admitted she was the only girl he had taken as his slave. She wanted to trust him but somehow still wondered if it really was true. She looked up becoming a little more nervous as she saw nurse Joy come from the back to greet them at the counter. "Koshi welcome back. All your pokemon are fully healed now." She said as a chansey wabled forwards to place the tray with his pokeballs on the counter. Then she looked over at Linda. "Hello Linda. It is good to see you again. Your father said you would be coming near this region soon." She said. Linda smiled surprised Nurse Joy had not said anything about her outfit. "How is he doing?" Linda asked her cousin casually. "He is doing wonderful but he says he misses you." Nurse Joy replied. Soon Chancy returned with a trey with just one pokeball on it. "You eevee revived pretty quickly." Nurse Joy said as if surprised by the quick recovery. "However, your squirtle was in bad shape. She will have to stay over night. Don't worry. Your squirtle will be happy and healthy by morning." She reassured Linda. "Thanks." Linda said, now a little embarrassed to how her Squirtle was doing as she took her pokeball and belt.

"Thanks"Ksohi said as eh ehaded to eh coutner with Linda. "Does your center have a grooming service for pokemon?" Koshi asked curiously to nurse joy, for alter knowledge, wodnering what services he coudl get out of this place istead of havign to pay money to have his Abby pampered, it was always nice to let abby relax and get grooemd by profesionals. As he waited for her answer he put on hsi belt with his pokeballs on it

((I don't remember completely how the center is or Nurse Joy other than her being nice and soft spoken... so forgive me if I botch something up >.< ))

"Yes, there is a grooming area for pokemon down that hall in the last door to your right." Nurse Joy informed Koshi as she pointed to a hallway that started just after the counter ended. "How long will you two be staying here?" Nurse Joy asked them curiously. "We are just passing through to gather supplies and heal our pokemon so we should leave tomorrow." Linda replied simply. "Well I do hope you enjoy your stay." Joy told them.

((most oare well nto really soft spoken but you know.. all bow and polite and stuff.. but i mean they all have diffrent personalities there have been a few tomboyish ones so dotn worry about personalities ))

Koshi nodded happily. "Thank you I migth check later today, until then, cna you show us our rooms please." He said politely ot eh nurse, subtily lookign over her, seeing if she was worht any trouble tonigth or not, she was good looking but he stil wasn'ttoo sure, thougha nurse was always fun to play with.

((Oh, alright. I'll see what I can come up with then.))

"Yes of course. Please follow me." Nurse Joy said nodding her head to the two. Then she turned and walked around the counter, waiting a minute or so for them to catch up with her before she walked forwards across the lobby into another hallway where all the doors were numbered like a hotel. She walked normally as if there were no sexual thoughts in her head. Just work, as if unaware of how attractinve a short nurses uniform could be. She stopped midway down the hallway and opened the door to the right. "You may stay here for the night, Koshi. I hope it is comfortable enough." She said as she allowed him a chance to look inside the room. Then she walked across the hallway to open the opposing door. "Linda, you may stay in this room." She said as she stepped aside from the doorway. Linda walked forwards and peered in side her room. "The room looks really nice." Linda complemented her with a smile. She could not wait to sleep indoors on a soft bed tonight. "Thanks." She said as she took the key to the room from Nurse Joy.

Nurse joy might have been oblivious but koshi watched her asshungerly, eveyr town itwas the same but a little different, nurse joys migth share the saem face but they never had the same bodies, and this one defiant;ly wasnt bad looking fromt eh frotn or the behind."So tell me how ar eyou rlated to linda?" Koshi asked as eh tok the key from the nurse, just curious and not wantign to trya nd flirt yet, if at all tonight, he might be ableto get her with his mornign wood.

"Linda and i a cousins." Nurse Joy replied simply. Linda nodded her head as she now stood beside the open door to her room. "That's right." She agreed. "Our home towns are fairly close to each other so we were able to visit each other on holidays." Nurse Joy added. "When I heard she was starting out as a trainer I knew she would come here first. I never thought she would be traveling with a boy though. Linda's turning out to be a rebel." She joked as she looked back to Linda with a teasing smile.

"Well I'm her tutor now." Koshi sai witha nod to why h was travelign wite girl, nto sure hwo well nurse joy would liek to hear her cousin as his slave. "So nurse joy do you have a boy i your life?" Koshi asked curiously as he came up behidnt he nurse to ask her in her ear, gropign her ass, jsut to see ehr reaction befeor comign aroudn her to stand next to Linda.

"That's nice. I am sure Linda will learn a lot for you." Nurse Joy said as he came up behind her. She jumped but kept her mouth quiet when he groped her. She did not want to make a fuss out in the hallway or in front of her cousin. She merely acted as if it had not happened. "No" she replied shaking her head as he walked over to Linda. For a moment she blushed at the thought he was hitting on her but she quickly allowed the blush to fade. Thankfullly for her a new interuption caught her attention. "Nurse Joy!" A younger girls voice came from around the corner before they could see her rushing from around the corner. A young nurse, obviously a trainee judging by how she held herself, came walking quickly down the hallway towards Nurse Joy. She was walking so quickly one could tell she was trying her best to follow the rules and not run. This young nurse was covered in pink form head to toe and the large egg in the front of her dress made her look like a human copy of Chansey. "I am sorry to bother you but-" She tripped on her own two feet, stumbling forwards a few feet before she somehow mannaged to catch her footing. "I need to see you in the health room" She said nervously. Both nurses knew she must have messed something up again, she just did not want to admit it in front of the guests. "What is it this time?" Nurse Joy asked with a smile. "I have to show you." was all the young nurse was willing to say. "It was nice meeting you." Nurse Joy said nodding her head to Koshi. Meanwhile the Chansey nurse was already tugging her hand to follow. "If there is anything you need, please ask." She said before she finally followed the nervous nurse down the hallway. A smile was on nurse Joy's lips, he had made her day hitting on her and just before they turned the corner to leave she glanced back at Koshi with a giggle and then the two had vanished from sight.

Linda watched the whole scene play out silently. She frowned when she saw Koshi get so close to her cousin and grab her butt so disrespectfully. What appalled her even more was that he was flirting with her cousin in front of her. She knew very well that she was his slave which meant he would fool around with other girls as well as other pokemon. So she did not know why it bothered her that he had just hit on her cousin, but it did. Perhaps it was because she was family and she was looking out for her cousin. Once the nurses were gone Linda opened her mouth wanting to tell him to keep his hands off Nurse Joy. However, she quickly reminded herself that telling him not to do something would probably make him want it more, so she let the subject go for now. "So what are we going to do now?" She asked him instead.

Koshi's eyes were still glued at the cornero of the hallway where the two nurses had dissapeared, a glitn in his eye a a smirk on his face, he was obviously ploting after seeign th secodn nurse, she was young but still not too young, she would be fun. And the Joy was going to be an easy one to hook, hell he fiured he had alreayd hooked her with suhc little work. his atention finaly snapped bac to his slave as she spoke, she gave a good question, he coudlnt do anything right now due to both nurses havign to deal withe h emergency, so he shrugged and turned his back toher. "I gues we jsut get some rest for now, you are welcom to join me if you want." HE said a she looked over hsi shoudle rot her with a grin, figuring she would say no, either way he was goignt o spend his time ploting in his room.

Linda shook her head. "No thank you, I would like some time to myself." She told him. She was a little surprised he was going with the two of them having separate rooms. However, she was greatful he was giving her the choice to rest alone and did not want to push it. Rest, however was the last thing on her mind. She felt dirty and icky. Her thighs were covered in their cum and her dress clung to her body from the sweat. All she wanted to do right now was have a nice long shower and get into some clean clothes. "I suppose I will see you at lunch then." She told him as she slide behind her door and closed it.

"Yes i'll se you at lunch." Koshi state dwith a nod as he headed to his room, todo abotu eh same thing, cleanign off, not because he felt duirty, but because he wanted to be fresh for the little nurses. he was used tocleanign up quick though,from having to sneak out in mornings, or when girls wante dhim to clean up before they did it. so he was out way before Linda ,a nd even though he was tempted tto go join her when he heard her water still running, he figured it ould be a godo tiem to go shopign for items as he took his bag and heade dout to the town, still getting the looks from random people in crowds and in the stores as he bought condoms and birth control pills, along with pokemon items like super potions, antidotes, revives, and repels. he was doen within a few hours as he got back to the pokecenter around 3

The first thing Linda did when she was inside her room was call Eve out of her pokeball. It was good to see her pokemon again, now happy and healthy. Eve was her first pokemon and in being so she did not spend a lot of time in the pokeball unless she needed rest. After giving her eevee a big hug and a welcome back Linda took a long and relaxing shower. It was nice having a modern luxury such as a shower at her disposal. Once her shower was over Linda hung around her room in one of the new sets of lingeree Koshi had bought her. She felt clean and refreshed, and had already wished by now that they had baught more than one outfit on their shopping trip earlier. Later Linda put back on the dress, gloves, and stockings Koshi had bought for her and went to see her squirtle in the hospital wing of the center. She and Nurse Joy ended up spending that afternoon catching up and having girl talk about any and everything just as they did when they were younger.

Koshi looked about the hallwayscurious to see if theer was anythign fun todo, but wiht most rooms empty or lock, he headed back to his room afte ronly ten minutes of searching, figuring he could have greeting fgift for his Abby after leaving ehr with the nurses. But it seemed Abby wasn't as patient, as he heard a snap and a flash of light next to him before he was pressed agains the wall, lips agsint his as he felt the soft warm fur of her main onhis skin as she pressed ehr breasts to his chest, the pokemorph holiding her master there for a whole minute befoer slowlyh pulling away from teh kiss witha poute. "Why hasn't master played with me?" She aske dwitha teasign whimper as she slid down his body, grinning as she felt a tent already in the boys pants. "You naiughty pokemon, comign out of your pokeball." Koshi scolded as best he could though, theyh both knew he was enjoying it as she already had his pants and his boxers to his ankles, presign his member itno ehr breasts, the fur engulfign and ticklign his sensative rod as the boy shook with pleasure already.

((iunno i felt liek editign to this lol))

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/TomoyoChan001/part%203/Pokemon%20Pics/Poke%20Morph/PKM_No_113__Chansey_by_Tamachan87.jpg">http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/ ... chan87.jpg</a><!-- m -->

There was the sound of metal clashing against the ground and pokeballs scattering onto the floor. The pink haired Chancy girl, Rena, had walked passed the hallway and caught the two in the corner of her eye. She turned her head and watched with her innoscent scarlet eyes wide in shock of what she saw. Her gloved hand was over her lips as she watched the Absol lustfully take Koshi's penis between her breasts. Rena quickly had looked away at first glance but natural curiosity, knowing this was something she was not supposed to see, made her look back and stare. Only she did not stare for more than a few seconds. This was wrong, she needed to tell someone about this. She turned to run off but then realized she was leaving a mess on the floor. Nervously the girl dropped to her knees, quickly trying to gather the pokeballs back onto the trey."Oh dear..." She muttered anxiously to herself. It was quite apparent in her expression that she was trying to keep her eyes away from the two as much as possible hoping they had not noticed she had seen her. Not even a minute later, she was back on her feet with the try of pokeballs messily hugged against chest, her arms tightly wrapped around them so she could not drop one. The clutsy girl ran off towards the other end of the center wanting to find the first person of authority to tattle on the inappropriate behavior she had just witnessed.

Abby had just licked the tip of her masters memebr as the clasign disturbed botthe pokemon and trainer, both of them looking over to th nurse, Koshi;s eyes lighting up lustfuly while abby seemed perturbed and agitated especialy whne she saw her masters face. "You wan the girl don't you master?" Abby asked with a huff as she already was pulling up her masters pants, gigglign softly as he pet ehr head. "You know we wll have time later, and you knwo you want to watch." Koshi said trying to make up for it as he buckeld his patns and poitned to the halway. abby, you knwo what todo, agility, cut her off, the quadrapedal runner easily catching up and cutting the maid off as her hair stood on end and she hissed at the girl, blocking off any way seh tried to go for the minute toit took her masterto com up behidn the girl. "Now what do we have here? a little peeper? that didnt even stay to enjoy the show?" Koshi asked casualy as he put a rough hand ont eh girls shoulder.

The girl let out a small scream nearly falling backwards when the pokemorph dashed in front of her. She stumbled to catch her footing, looking past the pokemon briefly looking for a way around her. She steped to one side and was blocked by the fast pokegirl then to the other and was blocked off again. Then she stepped back, clearly fearful of the hissing pokemorph. The trainee nearly jumped out of her skin when someone grabbed her shoulder. Her hands shifted around to catch and tighten her grasp on the pokeballs she nearly dropped. "Peeper?" She repeated innoscently as she glanced at the trainer though the corner of her eye before looking forwards at Abby. She did not dare turn her back on the pokemorph. She shook her head quickly. "There must be a misunderstanding. I did not see anyting. I was just on my way to bring these sick pokemon to the health room." She said softly yet nervously as she tried to cover herself. She was never very good at lying and she knew she was in deep trouble now that she had been seen and caught.

"Oh dowt worry, just give the pokeballs to my abby." he whispered to her "You and I need to have a little talk." Hewe added as hsi hadn slipped from her shoulder down behind her pokeballs to feel her supple little breasts as abby got on her hind feet and outstretched ehr paws to take the pokeballs, looking over to her master, displeased he was makign her do a chore liek this. "Oh don't looka t em liek that Abby, i wotn get started, givign this girl.. 'the talk' without you."HE said reasuring her, yet eh pokemon didnt look convinced.

She took in a breathe, her body clearly tensing as his hand slide over her chest. She would have knocked it away if her hands were not full. He was a sly snake with his hands slithering over her body when she could do nothing about it. Her waist arched sideways and she tried to shift her body sideways away from his hand. "Don't touch me there." She told him as she was feeling really uncomfortable right now being trapped between this trainer and his pokemon. She looked up at the Abby as she held her arms out. But her arms clung tighter around the pokeballs. She shook her head trying to stay in control and talk her way out of this situation. "No...thank you." She added the last part to try sounding polite. "I think it will be better if I do it." She slowly tried shifting to the side step by step. Her eyes shifted from Koshi to Abby, back and forth cautiously. "Perhaps, if you are still around, we can talk later." She offered.

Back
Top Bottom