Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[PTU] Pokémon: Unbound Adventures [OOC]

Glad to see you back!

(I'll reply to my part when it's finished and I notice it, but FYI my computer is sort of dead at the moment, my CPU is overheating and I can't fix it 'til tomorrow at the earliest, so I'll be posting from my laptop. Please forgive any typos/formatting errors I don't notice!)

No worries. No rush either.
I'm done the first paragraph. I stalled out. Won't be done for an hour or two.
I'll shoot you a PM if you like when I'm done.
Thank you. And sorry about the computer.

Not to create more work for you but when do I get to see what I'm looking at in that Scyther? :p

(Btw, everyone here having fun in Alola? I have to say, it's probably my favorite generation now, usurping Gen 5. So many cool Pokemon!)

As soon as I remember to pass along the stats when I have them handy. ^^;
I do recall it was 5th-level. If that helps you get started.

Scyther. Lv. 5
Jolly, Quirky, or Timid
Stats as you decide.
No differences in base stats beyond nature; no special moves beyond level-up moves.
Nnshiny. One for the battle was female, but you may make it male, I don't think it matters since i never called it a he or a she (or tried not to.)
And it'll be at whatever 10% of its max HP is after you've assigned stats to your liking. With, I believe I said, 3 injuries.
Let me know if you need additional information.

Nope, that will be plenty, but updating my sheet will have to wait until my computer is back from the shop /sigh

Bah, I was delaying posting hoping that I could just get my computer back first, it's still in the shop. I'll post within the next couple of hours though.

Edit;
Posted. Shorter than I wanted, but there's only so much one can do in a chase smoke screen lol

Merry Christmas. Had to deal with bothersome relatives, hence my absence.
And given it's just about there, happy new year too.
I'm working on a reply to come with the new year. ^^;

Belatedly, happy new years to everyone from me as well.

Sorry, things got a little hectic there at the end of the holidays but I should be back more or less properly now. Still need to add that scyther to my sheet, I'll get on that shortly. But not tonight. Sleep first.

Took me awhile on that one; had a run of lack of inspiration. Merp. FEeling better now.
And no worries, happens to evryone. Hope you slept well.

OK, so I maybe procrastinated and then got sick, and things got in the way etc etc.

I'm adding Scyther to my sheet right after I post.

And hopefully I'll be able to start making larger posts now that I have people I can talk to, instead of a brigand I'm just trying to tackle >.>

I poked Lilly about replying last night. Given the nature of the current scene, I'd much prefer is she weighed in before I reply.

No worries. The last few days have been rather busy on my end anyway, I didn't realize how long it'd been.

Will post within 24 hours. Finally back home and free of various obligations. For now though, I need sleep.

Blasted insomnia, but I promised to post so post I did. Was debating having her react to the officers' approach by trying to duck behind a tree but I'll wait until she's got a reason to remember how exposed she is :p

I've come down sick. I'll respond as soon as the hedaches lessen enough that I can do more than lay here in the dark / stare at youtube on my TV.

Gah, it's been a week since the post? Sorry, things have been....chaotic.

I'll post within 24 hours, I'm too tired to think right now.

I actually looked at this thread earlier today because I was wondering if everyone vanished, glad to see that you're still around!

(My computer is, once again, in the shop. Need a new motherboard it seems /sigh)

Back
Top Bottom