Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[PTU] Pokémon: Unbound Adventures [OOC]

... You introduce one little collar, and suddenly everyone wants to wear it and hope it works. Pshaw.
I'll be replying in the next few days. A few other games have been waiting on me longer and I need to prioritise them.

Hrm, that doesn't sound good. Hope things get better, but if there's anyway I can help you out let me know.

Hrm, do I try to capture the Scyther or let altruism win out over a cool Pokemon...?

I'll decide in the morning! It's 5am, I need to sleep.

I'll give the other girls another day or two before I go ahead and respond to you, Desril, either way. One of them is sick again at the moment though, and the other two are dealing with life stresses so I'm not surprised on the silence or if it continues. Sound alright?

I *was* beginning to worry something might've happened, sent Vivianaka a message on skype last night but hadn't gotten a reply yet. I hope whoever got sick gets better soon and the other two's lives ease up on them. But yeah, I've no problem with waiting another day or two. I'll be around.

Alright. I'm still around! (Actually meant to poke and see if everyone was alive but I've been distracted by Civ 6 and didn't realize how long it'd been >.>)

Sorry. I'll be posting soon.

And well, y'know... sometimes when someone gives you a mind-controlling collar you just have to put it on. >///>

I suppose I'll be glad for Civ 6 then. :p
Alright, I'll respond for Sera then, and I'll wait on the others until one of Vivi or Selini reply.

Oh good, just in time. My computer died on me last night, I just got it back up and running about 2 hours ago. Reading thread, will reply tonight (maybe not immediately, I fell behind on a few things due to said computer death, and I need to track down my character sheet since my browser history got wiped)

There we (finally) go!
But also: I remembered I never finished up the Setup and RUles thread (specifically the kink list). So I'm going to ask here~~what sort of things would you all like to see come up in the game? I have a pretty good idea what to expect, but I'd like even you original trio to respond. If you'd rather not say openly, feel free to private message me.

Well, I'm fine with whatever. Exhibitionism, noncon, Pokexhuman, normal animals, humiliation, slavery, groups, mind control, losing leads to sex rather than paying, forced nudity, etc. There are a few things that I'm not really interested in but not many that I'd get upset by their presence.

For what it's worth, Fia has +8 to her initiative due to Agility Training and Agility Training Orders, but since Scyther used Quick Attack which is a priority move, it doesn't actually matter.

As for giving HP, %, or going by pure flavor text...I'm going to say I *prefer* going by actual HP but I can settle for %. The issue with going by flavor text is that I'm *really really bad* at detecting subtle hints. In a Star Wars game I nearly let someone bleed to death because I thought they were going pale from the shock of being mugged. Turns out they were stabbed during the mugging and rapidly bleeding out. Whoops.

(As far as SE multipliers go, I'm sure they updated it to the Gen 6 rules at some point where it's only a 1.5x. I don't mind using the 2x version though so if that's how you want to rule it that'll be the last I mention it)

....now, how do you catch things again, where's that PDF at...

----------

OK, confident on that. Going to be a little bit before I post still, but I want to get the math out of the way first so posting it here will copy it into the IC when I post.

Both Quick Attacks hit, but Fia has Type Strategist Fire, so she has DR 5 for the 2nd attack (but not the first because priority move)

So attack 1 hit for 26-7 = 19 damage (20/39 remaining)

Attack 2 hits for 26-7-5 (for DR) = 14 damage (6/35, 1 injury)

Scyther already attacked this round so I'm safe to do whatever. Refresh my memory, Fia can't attack on a round that I throw a ball, right? (having her use Absorb if the capture fails)

Personally I'd prefer to not to Pokexhuman, would like those to stay separate, at least for Suri. I'm afraid I still kind of connect Pokemon with my childhood^^;;

Though apart from that im fine with pretty much whatever aswell. You know my kinks :p Just whatever works.

A few examples could be humiliation, bondage, slavery, kidnapping, mind control /hypnosis

Just to name a few~

Hm.
Alright. I'd appreciate if during battles if all of you could post the stats of your current Pokémon (including what orders/training they are under and such). Don't need to post a full block. But like speed 12 (+1) would be enough to tell me it is your speed with one combat stage. It'll just make it so I don't have to spend forever trying to figure it out, y'know? ^^;

Cause there is no way I'll remember the +8 initiative. ^^

And fair enough on the hit point stuff! I looked into the Supereffective damage stuff and apparently it was/is in the 1.05 changelog but the PDF image was never updated. I suppose we will go with the x1.5 then.

I don't see anything that prevents Fia from being able to attack if you attempt a capture. But let me know if you do.

And thank you, Athena.

I am starting work on a post. Done as soon as possible.

I'll try to keep that in mind for future combat posts! Sorry about that.

And I look forward to reading the post, but for now, I need to catch a Raticate while it's night time in Alola and then head to bed since it's dawn at my house!

No worries.
Haha. I still need to get started on that. Pokemon Moon has been sitting in my 3DS since the 18th.
Regardless. I decided to post the finished part. Ill edit in the part for the others when I finished.

Idunno. You know my general kinks already so... Though Pokexhuman is a hard thing to pass up for me. So many possibilities. So many tentacles~~

.. Might be a bit longer. Struggling for 2-3 hours of sleep for every 20+ awake is leaving me near constantly exhausted. I'll ytry my best to get something up soon. Even if shorter than usual.

Yikes, get some sleep! Call in sick or whatever you need to do, getting that little sleep is *not* healthy.

No kidding. It may have to do with what I've been seeing the doctor for. We will see. I'm going for a third visit Friday, third Friday in a row. X.x
If only "get some sleep" was as somple to do as it is to say.

Back
Top Bottom