Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Would you rather

I'll sit on the camel. Couldn't I just sit in between its pointy humps anyway? or in front of its hump if it's the kind that only has one.

Would you rather lick a slug or french kiss a pony?

Relive the worst moment, by a landslide. It's only one day so it's fine.

Would you rather...

Know 'how' you're going to die?

or

Know 'when' you're going to die?

While I like a money a lot and see myself as an introvert that's okay with being alone for a nice portion of the time, I do like doing things with people and I think something would be missing (besides the money) if I didn't have access to anyone to talk, play games, have discussions, etc. So I guess I'd choose be poor and have a lot of friends but damn would I love to be rich! lol

Would you rather having the ability to fly but be limited to staying within your homeland or have the ability to teleport but once you use that ability you can never use it to return home?

As there are so many places I haven't been in my homeland I would like to be able to fly, plus I have family I would miss if I couldn't teleport home.

Would you rather spend a day as a member of the opposite gender as a human or a day as another animal or species (and which) ?

That's a rather tough one. If I was able to maintain a healthy body weight I would choose that, but if I continued to lose weight because I could gain any no matter what I ate then I'll kiss cumming goodbye. Health is a bit more import.

Would you rather live the rest of your life blind, or deaf?

If I have to lose one, I'd want to live blind. That way I wouldn't have to see all the stupid crap in the world, and I would truly understand how it would be to live in darkness 24/7.

Would you rather be turned into a wereworf or become a Succubus's servant?

Well... you can't have taste without smell. :0 So whichever one you pick implies that you don't have the other to some extent as well. xD I guess no smell.

Would you rather have a relationship with no emotional depth but lots of sex, or no sexual contact but a lot of emotional intimacy?

I'd hate myself, but Id probably go for emotional intimacy. Wait, is masturbating allowed? It should be, the way you worded it.

You have met your true love, but that person is into some really weird and kinky stuff you never thought you'd do (perhaps watersports or bdsm, it could be anything) and the only way to stay with them is to accept it and participate. Would you accept it or break up?

Well..... I'd try to accept it as if I truly cared for the Soul mate in question, I'd do anything for them and hope they'd do the same for me.

Would you rather be trapped in an anime with a Yandere stalking you or in a movie hunting people as a monster?

Anime all the way! x3

Would you rather die being burned alive or frozen? A bit morbid, I know.

Oh no, I had no idea! I hope you are okay and have little to no damages. -Huggles-

Harley Quinn for sure as long as she doesn't get me killed. Her personality is crazy!

Would you rather fly or have super strength?

At first i thought "depending on the situation", but then... nope, jealousy won. I'd rather kiss a donkey.

Would you rather be famous or live a common, unknown's life?

Common life! Can still do great things without being well known.

Would you rather clean the bathroom or read the worst book from your bookshelf?

Read the worst book from my bookshelf.

Would you rather be invincible​ and live an average life span never getting hurt or sick or immortal, being able to get hurt and sick but never dying from injury, illness or age?

Oh god, invincible and average life span for sure. Immortality means watching everyone die around you. And what if you get some permanent injury or disability that you have to live with forever?

Would you rather be an unsuccessful artist, loved by those around you but not appreciated in your time, or a businessman that's very successful but has no one close to them to share it with?

That's a tough one. I'm Hertoflexable and if I had to choose between those three I would go with Bi. SEX FOR EVERYBODY!

Would you rather grow a row of penis's down your spine or jump off of a cliff to see if there were boobs at the bottom?

Ummmm...lol, penis's I think, cause though boobies are amazing to look at, IF there were any at the bottom of the cliff, I'd only get a few seconds to admire them before "Splat"

Would you rather be confined to having sex at home for the rest of your life, or be able to have sex anywhere but at home, for the rest of your life?

Back
Top Bottom