Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Malignant with some friends on discord! I wouldn't call it spooky but I actually thought it was a cool movie to be honest. Recommend. :)

Into the Spiderverse. When it wasn't being boring and/or unfunny, it was just a cacophony, a visual and auditory mess.

Last edited:
Sorry to Bother You, a fantastic film starring Lakeith Stanfield about a down on his luck telemarketer that becomes so much more bizarre as the film continues. Definitely recommend watching it blind.

Cabin in the Woods - I actually really liked it.
It's definitely a refreshing turn for the horror genre. I wish we had bolder movies like it with less overused concepts instead of the dime-a-dozen flicks we get on a yearly basis.

Back on track, mine was Drugstore Cowboy. I like Matt Dillon in most of his roles so...yeah, I went into it with some hype to say the least.

It's definitely a refreshing turn for the horror genre. I wish we had bolder movies like it with less overused concepts instead of the dime-a-dozen flicks we get on a yearly basis.

Back on track, mine was Drugstore Cowboy. I like Matt Dillon in most of his roles so...yeah, I went into it with some hype to say the least.

I can’t agree more! As a pretty big fan of the genre, it really was a nice change of pace from the typical nonsense. I should’ve given it a go when it first came out!

I can’t agree more! As a pretty big fan of the genre, it really was a nice change of pace from the typical nonsense. I should’ve given it a go when it first came out!
I liked how it also got creative with the kills. The Mermaid Man one still makes me giggle. From what I can recall, the movie didn't exactly reveal too much of the Big Brother-like subplot in the marketing phase so I wouldn't blame people for not having given it a shot when it first dropped.

Do you like the zombie genre too? If that's the case I recommend Train To Busan if you have not seen it.

Family was visiting and we went into town to play adventure golf but the place was packed so we burned some time in the cinema watching Free Guy... Wasn't as bad as people claimed... Maybe 80/20 funny/cringe.

Back
Top Bottom