Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

Just finished watching Iron Man last night for the first time. Onto Iron Man 2. I've been watching the MCU movies over the past couple weeks.

Thumbs up. I love RDJ as an actor and I enjoy action/superhero movies so I very much liked the movie overall.

Big.....Huge.....RDJ fan myself! Welcome to the MCU fan club! 😊

giphy.gif

As for my most recently watched movies.....I watched Charlie Bartlett (again) a day or so ago and yesterday, I watched Wildling....not too bad of a shifter type movie, definitely a little bit of a different take on them. Enjoyed it!

just watched Super 8. Was a favorite for years. Decided to take it out after not watching it for a year or so. Safe to say it is still one of my favorites.

Last movie I saw was Bill and Ted Face the Music. The soundtrack for it is pretty great, and it was a fairly decent movie where the characters are aged up. Good nostalgia, for sure. (We rented it because my dad’s a nerd).

Vivarium, based on a suggestion.

Was ok. Little odd. Not bad for an indie, horror flick. Definitely made me feel better about some recent decisions I've made.

Hugo. I can’t remember the plot exactly, but it was about an inventor’s son trying to repair an automaton his father had saved, and it has an amazing cast. Sir Ben Kingsley, Sacha Baron Coen, Jude Law... can’t remember the others, but it was really, really good!

The Blackcoat's Daughter. Pretty decent with some interesting twists. Gotta pay attention to that one, it's easy to miss the tiny details which makes it worth a rewatch or two.

Somewhat embarrassingly... Eurovision: Story of Fire Saga on Netflix.

Even more embarrassing... I loved it. Just the fun and nice stuff you need in these strange and difficult times.

No shame, I watched the animated Adams Family movie. I adored it~

I don't recall the last one I saw but I do remember one I watched with my partner very recently! "In the Tall Grass" on Netflix. It's based off a Stephen King short story I believe and I absolutely loved it on the first watch. It was scary and anxiety inducing, atmospheric and simplistic, and seemed to set a real and detail rich backstory for it's setting without bogging down the watcher with exposition. If you are a fan of horror and don't mind violence, I'd definitely recommend giving it a watch.

Perfect (2018). Artsy fart mind screw. Elements of Ex Machina and eXistenZ thrown in. You know those "deep" films where the summary doesn't match any of the incoherence that occurs in the film? That's this film. Like trying to make a story out of Hermes fashion ads.

Back
Top Bottom