Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

What do you think of the theory that Daniel is really the villain in the first one? o_O
Just that people like to make up stories out of boredom. The only bad guy in the movie is the Master of the Cobra Kai, John Kreese. Johnny Lawrence is portrayed as a bad guy a lot of the movie but he's just another kid like Daniel, one that was manipulated by a bad teacher. It is one of the key lessons to the story as a whole, being constantly shown how Miyagi is the definition of a good person and a good teacher, thus his student turns out to be much of the same through many continuous lessons over the movies. It serves to show the importance of a good teacher.

Just that people like to make up stories out of boredom. The only bad guy in the movie is the Master of the Cobra Kai, John Kreese. Johnny Lawrence is portrayed as a bad guy a lot of the movie but he's just another kid like Daniel, one that was manipulated by a bad teacher. It is one of the key lessons to the story as a whole, being constantly shown how Miyagi is the definition of a good person and a good teacher, thus his student turns out to be much of the same through many continuous lessons over the movies. It serves to show the importance of a good teacher.
I agree. But I did find the videos on the theory amusing. :p

You Should Have Left

A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints

Wasn’t sure how I was going to like it, regardless of RDJ being in it but I really did like it. Honestly, more so for Shia LeBouf’s performance. Reminded me a lot of Sleepers, which was also a really good film.

Just finished watching Iron Man last night for the first time. Onto Iron Man 2. I've been watching the MCU movies over the past couple weeks.

Thumbs up. I love RDJ as an actor and I enjoy action/superhero movies so I very much liked the movie overall.

Umm my dad is on this 'education' thing with me and my sibling.

We watched this 80's movie 'Buckaroo Banzai?' whata crazy ride that was!!
But I kinda liked it.

Umm my dad is on this 'education' thing with me and my sibling.

We watched this 80's movie 'Buckaroo Banzai?' whata crazy ride that was!!
But I kinda liked it.

Back
Top Bottom