Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Last Movie You Saw...

America: The Motion Picture on Netflix

Actually pretty entertaining, and hearing Run The Jewels a few times over the course of the film, as well as hearing Killer Mike himself, added to my enjoyment. I'd recommend it; it was better than Godzilla vs. Kong.

Luca

It was a beautiful movie visually and I can't say enough good things about it's story. Pixar is continuing to hit it out of the park for me!

Invasion of the Body Snatchers, with Donald Sutherland. I had seen it before, but never really gave it my full, deserved attention.

Cool movie, but the mandog gave me the willies.

Black Widow! Went to see it with a friend and it was pretty good. GOTG Vol. 1 & 2 remain my favorite MCU movies. Plus Deadpool for another series belonging to the Marvel Universe.

Last movie I "watched" was Cruella. It was on in the background at least. Didn't really catch my attention.

Scott Pilgrim vs. The World. It makes me feel cool. Also, damn, this thread goes back to 2009.

Do comedy specials count? If so, Bo Burnham's "Inside".

I didn't know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't what we got. Holy cannoli.

Haven't really been posting here frequently but those are seen this past week:
Us - Loved it. I thought the ending could've been better (not like.. the final final twist, but like the part preceding it), but I still very much enjoyed the movie.

12 Angry Men (1957) - 10/10. One of the best movies I've seen in years.

Beowulf (with Ray Winstone)! I used to think the 3rd act was junk, but damn, this whole movie is a lesson in mythic storytelling!

Back
Top Bottom