Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Rules That Matter: Legacy (Corsair and Madam Mim)

Jackie couldn't help but snicker at B.D.' s assessment of sex. Men and women, sure. "We'll try," she promised when he joked about getting kicked out of his house.

She frowned when he declared himself a Universalist, explaining that he believed that all paths lead to God. "Even for heathens like me?" It wasn't a challenge, more a mere curiosity.

"No such thing as a heathen," he replied bluntly, pouring water from a pitcher into the pot. "God is truly omnipotent, isn't He?"

"Sure..." She didn't know what omnipotent meant, but it sounded like something a god could do.

"Well then that means He reveals Himself to us in ways we can personally understand, according to our life experiences and our culture. For you, He may have revealed Himself to you in the guise of White Painted Woman, or the Monster Slayer instead of the Holy Trinity; instead of in hymns you may feel His presence in your spirit dances. Or maybe He explained to you the hand of the Devil through your stories of the Coyote or the Owl." B.D. laughed that deep, comforting laugh at Jackie's plain surprise. "Told you, didn't I? God is in everything." He grinned and put the pot on, then groaned as he sat in one of the hardbacks and nudged a box with his foot over near the rocking chair where Jackie had been hovering. "Go ahead, stay a while. Rest your leg."

Carefully she lowered herself into the chair and propped her leg up, then poured a generous portion of the whiskey into a glass and passed the bottle to B.D. "So what's a Mohammedian? Mormons I heard of; they come 'round every six months or so to try and get us to come to Jesus with their holy underwear. Never heard of 'em before though."

"They believe in the teachings of the prophet Mohammed," B.D. explained, pouring a moderate amount of the spirit for himself but saving the majority for his guests. "They believe that Jesus was not the son of God, but a revered prophet, and that Mohammed was the final prophet."

Sam scratched her scalp, absently toying with the shaggy blond hair that was growing in - too long to be a proper man's haircut, not long enough to braid like Jackie's - then poured herself a glass of whiskey as well. "Seems like a whole lotta fuss," she mused aloud. "You'd think God could organize better, tell folk what He," she glanced at Jackie and offered a little smile, "or She, or They, want folk ta do."

"Oh, I believe He does," BD remarked, sipping his liquor. "And then we overcomplicate things, out of greed or lust for power or because we think things need to be complicated to be worthwhile."

"Probably a whole lotta truth in that," Sam agreed, lifting her glass in a toast. "Whole buncha idjits, messin' things up." She knocked her drink back. "Anyhow, y'all need a hand fixin' dinner?"

"There's no need..." BD began.

"Ah ain't sayin' y'need help," Sam laughed. "Yeh kin manage, Ah'm sure. Ah'm jes' askin if'n Ah kin help."

"Well, since you asked..." BD rose and grabbed a sack off the table. "Here," he laughed. "Chop the onions. I always hate that."

Jackie joined Sam in her toast of humans messing up God's plans like idiots. She watched her chop onions for a few long moments before turning to B.D. "Anything I can do?"

"Just rest up that leg," he dismissed good-naturedly.

"I got a broke ankle, I ain't an invalid," Jackie protested. "Ain't made of glass."

"Didn't say you were," the preacher protested. "There's just not much more to do is all." Even as he said it, he reached for a small burlap sack and Jackie scowled.

"Whatever you got, gimme it," she insisted. He opened his mouth to protest but she scooted to the edge of her chair and carefully lowered her foot off of the footstool. "I'll start walkin' on it if you don't let me help," she threatened. Finally B.D. sighed and looked defeated.

"Here's some garlic and herbs," he finally acquiesced, handing over the sack. With a satisfied nod Jackie took it and began mincing the garlic and cutting up parsley and rosemary for the stew. "You're impossibly stubborn, you know that?" It was said with a smile in his voice and a shake of his head. Jackie smiled.

"'S what Sam and my ma tell me, anyway."

"Ah ain't never said yer impossibly stubborn!" Sam protested. "Ah called yeh pig-headed an' demandin' but Ah ain't ne'er said th' word stubborn." She kept an innocent expression on her face even as BD snorted and bit his lip to avoid laughing. "But, if th' shoe fits, Ah reckon y'all should wear it."

She turned back to the onions, listening to the crunching sounds as keen steel bit through vegetable flesh. "Well," she added shortly, "y'all should wear one o' th' shoes. Ain't like y'kin put th' other'n on wit' yer bum leg."

BD gathered up ingredients and tossed them into his cast-irom skillet, and the sizzle and smell of browning meat and vegetables made Sam's mouth water. She hadn't really thought about how hungry she was until that moment, and her mouth was watering now. As a result, she nearly missed BD's next question. "So, were you two heading all the way to Abeline?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah," Sam managed. "Yeah, we were. Still are, really. Just looks like it'll take a mite longer."

Jackie rolled her eyes and pursed her lips, but that was partly to hide a smile that crept to her lips in spite of herself. She was still angry at Sam for getting them kicked off the train...but she didn't know any better, did she? She'd probably never traveled in the colored car before, and she didn't know that you take your humiliation quietly and keep your head down or risk getting pitched off as they had been. Besides, BD knew that and he'd stood up for them anyway.

"Oh sure, make fun of the gimp," she mumbled, moving on to the herbs then handing them to BD. "Jesus this thing hurts! Erm...No offense," she added, looking at the preacher who shook his head. Jackie poured herself more whiskey and passed it around again.

"Yeah, but at least we got horses," she added. "Ain't like you're dragging an invalid through the desert. Unlike some people I could mention." Finally she smiled and winked at Sam. "Found Sam's sorry ass all full of holes in the ass end of nowhere. Good thing I had a horse or you'd be dead, kemosabe." Jackie still avoided gendering Sam in front of BD, unsure whether she was comfortable with his knowing she was a woman. Or maybe she felt like a man today. Who knew anymore?

"Good thing them folks was too damn stupid ta check," Sam added, pouring herself two fingers of whiskey. "Or mah sorry ass'd have been dead afore y'all came along."

"What happened?" BD asked, before raising a hand. "I'm sorry. It's none of..."

"Don't you worry none, Preacher," Sam assured him, knocking back some of the whiskey. "Jes' some folks what didn't want no Rangers snoopin' round, an' reckoned they could solve them a problem wit' some lead.". She refilled her glass, then leaned over to refill Jackie's as well. "Like she said, she dragged me home an' patched me up an' nursed me back ta health. Owe her everything's Ah do.". She leaned closer, intending to give Jackie an affectionate kiss. It rapidly moved beyond affectionate, fueled by alcohol and desire and - oddly enough - BD watching. Something about the Preacher Man was making her hot, and a part of her wondered what it would be like to fuck him. The drunk part, probably.

"Uhm," BD finally said, shifting in his seat and sounding uncomfortable. "I'd, uhm, say you're working on, uhm, thanking her there."

"Often as Ah can," Sam grinned. Then her cheeks flushed. "Ah... Ah said that out loud, didn't Ah.-

When Sam moved her hand away after refilling her glass Jackie grabbed it back and tilted a little more in. The liquor had almost worn the edge off of the pain in her leg, but not quite. Besides, she was at the very least tipsy by now, might as well make it to drunk. Maybe even roaring drunk. She shook her head when Sam claimed that she had patched her up.

"Ma did most of the work, I just watched for you to wake up. 'Course now I've never heard the end of it. 'Oh Birdie the Great Spirit told you to go there! You're a holy woman! Oh my baby a holy woman I always knew it!'" She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Holy my ass I just followed the buzzards." But Sam wasn't listening and instead moved in to kiss her. A peck because a deeper kiss, then an open-mouthed kiss. Jackie reached up to cup Sam's neck, a little turned on by the idea of doing this in front of someone. Would he like it if he knew Sam was a woman?

"Uhm...I'd, uhm, say you're working on, uhm, thanking her there." BD shifted in his seat and Jackie pulled away to giggle.

"Often as Ah can," Sam grinned.

"And twice on Sundays," Jackie added, a little more cheerful than she had been. Sam flushed, realizing what they'd said out loud and causing Jackie to giggle more. "You're cute when you're embarrassed, y'know."

"Maybe I should ah..." BD gestured vaguely, not sure what excuse he should make, and rose halfway out of his chair before Jackie waved him down.

"Naw preacher! We ain't gonna kick ya outta yer own house!" Her hand slid to Sam's ass where BD couldn't see it. "We're just...open about everythin' is all. Real good at sharin' like." She pinched Sam's ass and glanced up at her. She'd seen the way she'd looked at the preacher, and Jackie herself wondered what it might look like to watch Sam fuck him. Or the look on his face when he saw that Sam had tits. In either case, then she'd see that men weren't worth the trouble when they had that toy in her bag that did the same damn thing.

Sam blushed again when Jackie said she was cute. "Naw, Ah jes'..."

"Maybe I should go," BD said in that bass voice that made her squirm a little in her seat. Not that Jackie was helping in that regard, what with her grabbing her ass and all.

"Naw preacher!" Jackie insisted, sounding scandalized "Wein't gonna kick ya outta yer own house!"

"Course we ain't," Sam agreed. "We're jes' YIII!". She jumped as Jackie pinched her cheek

"We're just...open about everythin' is all," Jackie said innocently "Real good at sharin' like."

Sam blinked at that. Did she... was she saying what she thought she was saying? Sharing? Biting her lip, she considered that. She wanted to be with Jackie, of course. They were good friends, and the sex was great, and she looks... well, really, really liked her. A lot. But... She eyed BD, speculatively. She'd never been with a man, and BD was making her wet and curious, and it sounded like Jackie was saying she was all right with that.

"Real good," she agreed slowly, smiling a little as she rested her hand on Jackie's thigh.

BD hesitated. "I've... maybe it's the booze, but...". He shifted around the table, moving closer to Jackie and swallowing hard. "I've... never done this. Well, not like this. Not with an audience."

Sam stroked her finger along her collar, watching him. "Ain't no audience here, preacher man," she purred. "Jes' me an' Jackie. An' we ain't bothered none."

BD looked at her, and then at Jackie, and then back at her again. "And... you're all right with this? Both of you?"

Sam looked sidelong at Jackie, then smiled a slow, hungry smile as she looked back. "Reckon we are.". Then, as BD started to move, she leaned forward. One hand braced on Jackie's thigh and the other snaked around his head, pulling him into a kiss. She opened her mouth, tasting the whisky on his tongue and feeling the start of surprise as she explored his mouth. Then he was pulling back, eyes wide with shock, and Sam stared at him in confusion.

"I... I'm sorry," BD said, sounding like he meant it. "It's just... I mean... that is...". He composed himself with a struggle. "I misunderstood. And I apologize. God made us all different and loves us all, but I'm afraid that, well, I just aren't attracted to men. Not... not that way."

Sam stared, open-mouthed. Then she began laughing. "Naw, naw," she choked out, sides shaking with mirth. "It's fair. Jackie ain't neither. It's why Ah reckoned on goin' first!"

BD stared, confused at Sam's words, as they both dissolved into giggle fits--Jackie more drunkenly than Sam--and looked between them. Jackie was a very attractive woman and he had thought...but then Sam...and she wasn't...?

"I...I'm sorry," he stammered, "I don't think I understand."

Jackie, struggling to sit straight in the chair again, waved away his apologies. "I was wonderin' how that was gonna go down, t'be honest," she admitted, wiping tears of mirth from her eyes. Whiskey numbing the pain in her ankle she struggled to her feet, putting most of her weight on her good leg, and pressed her body against Sam's. "Why don't we show 'im what we mean?" she purred suggestively. "Do it real slow like one of them dancin' girls in the saloons?" She giggled at the mental image of Sam in a saloon girl getup, dancing the can-can, and had to lean her forehead on Sam's shoulder for a moment to collect herself while she giggled.

Finally she pressed her lips to Sam's, hard, running her fingers through her shaggy hair then down to her neck. Slowly her fingers unbuttoned Sam's shirt with that careful deliberateness accomplished only by the inebriated before sliding the shirt off of her shoulders as she trailed kisses down Sam's neck, to her breasts to suckle at her nipples. She glanced at BD out of the corner of her eye and giggled at his confused expression, as though not sure whether he ought to be embarrassed, sickened, or aroused, almost arriving at the correct conclusion but not quite there. Carefully, her thigh shaking, Jackie used her good leg to lower herself to her knees and looked up at Sam as she unbuckled her pants and sneaked them down her hips. See, this was the sort of thing the word 'love' made far too complicated. 'Love' didn't allow for such exhibitionism, or for what would come next.

With Sam's jeans pulled down to her ankles--her boots were in the way of them coming all the way off--Jackie pulled her thighs slightly apart and groaned as she licked that smooth crease. Her hands came up to grip her narrow hips, to reach in and use her thumbs to pull her lips open and swirl her tongue around Sam's sensitive clit. Was it the booze, or the excitement, or did Sam taste even better than usual?

"Preacher man got you all worked up, baby," she murmured, circling her thumb around Sam's clit and leaning in to slide her tongue between those perfect wet lips. "Not sure if I oughtta be excited or insulted." She grinned and looked over at BD, Sam's arousal glistening on her chin in the firelight as she leaned her head gently against Sam's hip. "Who could say no to a woman like this, hm?"

BD was thoroughly confused. He saw very plainly in the glow of the fire that Sam was a woman. He saw her breasts, small though they were, and the feminine outline of her form. She wasn't "tucking"; Jackie's frankly arousing attentions had seen to proving that. "So Sam...she's...But then are you...?" He motioned to Jackie, who laughed again.

"Naw, what you see is what you get with me. But, well...you can see how it's a might safer to let folks think what they want, I'm sure." She kissed a line across Sam's pelvis from hip to hip. "Well y'all were both rearin' to go three seconds ago. Or do I gotta do all the work myself?" She pinched Sam's ass again, playfully, and looked expectantly between the two of them.

Sam pulled Jackie up, greedily tasting herself on her lover's lips as she worked her open. "Y'all ain't got nuthin' ta be insulted 'bout," she purred, cupping her dark, heavy breast. "Nuthin' at all...". Her lips closed around a stiff brown nipple, sucking as her tongue circled the hardened flesh. Nothing at all. But damn, didn't BD still manage to look fucking hot while goggle-eyed and bewildered. Maybe Jackie didn't have no use for men, but she wasn't experienced enough to know if she agreed. But BD looked like the perfect opportunity to find out.

BD's stammered questions were just adorable, and Jackie's responses were fucking hot. So she gave her lover a last, lingering kiss before rising, confidence boosted by the whisky, to swagger towards the preacher man. "Ah reckon," she murmured, licking her lips as she straddled his lap, "that y'all don't need no help. Do you?". Before he could respond she leaned forward, pressing her bare body against his chest, kissing him experimentally. Damn. In her time with Jackie, she'd grown accustomed to being the physically larger one in a kiss. But BD probably had eight inches and fifty pounds on her, and from the feel of him it was mostly muscle. And God, was that his dick she was feeling? If it was, then Jackie's toy didn't have anything on the real thing.

"But you..." BD managed as he came up for air. "I mean... you and...". His next words were lost as Sam kissed him again, fingers running over his chest to work at the buttons. Damnit, they were backwards from Jackie's! Who the hell thought that was a good idea? "You... and her..." he managed, trying again.

Sam grinned as she pulled open his shirt, then lost herself in the contrast between her pale fingers and his glossy black skin. "Yep," she murmured, nipping at his collarbone. Then she grinned up at him. "She's right there, ain't she? Reckon she'd'a said something by now, if'n she was upset.". She nipped again, small breasts rubbing against his chest as she explored the massive-feelng contours of his cock with her fingers. "Reckon you ain't neither, way this feels."

BD was just so...so very lost. Sam was a woman. She wasn't unattractive, but after having thought she was a man all evening it took a few minutes for the gears to click into place in his brain. His hands rested on her hips and a groan escaped his lips as her hand rubbed his throbbing shaft through his pants. She was a woman. Now that he knew that he could see it. Under all the grime and road dust he noticed her high, fine cheekbones and her wide, sharp blue eyes. Over her shoulder he could see Jackie, bare to the waist, watching them--watching Sam--with a lustful gaze. Surely a woman like that just hadn't met the right man if she disliked them so much. But that was besides the point. Sam undid his trousers and his cock sprang free.

"Don't you go gettin' spoiled," Jackie warned playfully. "Way I hear it that ain't exactly average."

"Sure isn't." BD caught Sam up in a kiss as she moved against him. She was a woman--a beautiful, naked woman in his lap--and he was a man. How God had intended. "Oh God!" he gasped as he slowly pulled Sam down onto his dick. He hadn't been with a woman since his Doris had passed and fuck but wasn't this a relief.

"Ain't it?" Sam laughed, stroking the velvety skin of BD's erection as she leaned into his kiss. Fuck if this was hot, getting ready to fuck someone while Jackie watched. And fuck if it wasn't hot the way BD could just lift her, moving her like she didn't weigh nothing as the head of his dick slipped against her. She moaned a little as she felt that big head press against the slick, bare lips of her pussy, opening her thighs a little more to give him room. Her hands explored his biceps and shoulders as they tensed, pulling her down o to his length, and ... "Oh man gawd!"

The words exploded from her as his thick cock pushed into her, stretching her almost painfully on his girth. "Fuuuuck..." she moaned, nails digging into his shoulders as she sank onto him until - wide-eyed and gasping - she had to brace herself with her knees to give herself a moment to adjust. "Gawd... oh gawd," she gasped, small breasts heaving as she stared at him. She'd thought she knew what to expect. Thought Jackie's little toys had prepared her for what it would be like to have a real cock in her.

BD, despite the lust on his face, looked alarmed. "Are... are you all right? Do you need to..."

Sam silenced him with a kiss, exploring his mouth with her tongue as she rolled her hips experimentally. More of his length pushed up into her, making her gasp around his tongue. "Naw," she gasped, pushing her small breasts into his bare chest "Jes'... jes' ain't never had nuthin' like this before..."

BD's hands gripped her hips as he chuckled, pushing a few more inches into her "I guess you haven't,already" he smirked, biting her lip as she groaned "Like your Jackie said, I'm not exactly average."

There was more of him? Sam's callused hands were pale against his dark skin as she cupped his face, staring in hungry shock at him He wasn't all the way in her? Fuck. She already felt like she'd been impaled on a red-hot fence post. And that was another thing Jackie's toy hadn't prepared her for - how hot his dick was, and the way she could feel his pulse throbbing against her walls as his heart beat. She leaned into him again, hoping Jackie was enjoying the show as she kissed him hungrily once more. "Show me, then," she demanded, rolling her hips and tightening her belly to grip his cock. "Show me jes' how not avearge y'all are."

"Are you sure?" BD asked, sounding too controlled and too gentlemanly for her tastes at the moment. "I don't want to hurt you."

Sam replied by dragging her nails down his chest. "Ah ain't no damn China doll," she hissed, leaning in to bite his shoulder. "Now, y'all gonna fuck me or what?"

Sam didn't seem like the type to be impressed by a gentleman, and she certainly didn't seem to be impressed now. When she asked him whether he was going to fuck her BD chuckled that deep laugh of his. This was a fire cracker, this one; he could see why Jackie liked her. He gripped her hips and shifted her in his lap.

"Well I need a bit more leverage than this, don't I?" he rumbled deep in his chest. He slid his hands under her ass and gripped it, holding her carefully so he didn't unexpectedly impale her more than she could handle. Moving still carefully he kissed her hard and lifted her before slamming her against the wall and pressing her against it. He didn't give her his entire strength, he didn't pound her against the wall with all he had. If she was like Jackie, then she was probably a virgin--she was tight enough to be a virgin--and he was very aware of what a man his size could do to virgins.

"God you're so fucking tight!" he groaned, thrusting inside her at a moderate pace. He moaned as her tight cunt gripped his shaft. Not even Doris had been this tight. "Fuck! This hard enough for you baby? Mmmm God..."

"Leverage? What?" Sam squawked with surprise as BD rose, lifting her easily as he did. Jesus Christ, nobody'd picked her up since she'd been a young teen. And God, even with with his gripping her ass she could feel more of his thick dick pushing up into her as she stretched around him. She felt herself staring wide-eyed at Jackie, panting and clinging to the big man as he pushed her back into the wall. Then she gasped aloud as he pushed himself deeper into her.

"God you're so fucking tight!" he groaned, and her breath caught as she clenched around him. "Fuck! This hard enough for you baby? Mmmm God..."

"Fuckin' hell," she moaned, digging her nails into his back as he thrust into her. "Not... not yet..." Her heels slipped as she tried to dig them into his buttocks, tried to pull him in deeper. Fuck, Jackie's toy hadn't been like this at all, and she wanted more. Glancing down between them, she stared in shock as she realized he still wasn't fully in her. "Not... yet..." she groaned, one hand sliding over his bald scalp as she kissed him, staring into Jackie's eyes as she did. "You... you get that... that thing... in me!" she demanded, digging in with her heels and opening her thighs wider. "All the way in, you hear! Ah... oh Gawd! Ah want it... all of it..."

She kissed him again, hungry and needy, tongue exploring his lips while she imagined him fucking her while she ate Jackie out. "Fuck!" she gasped, arching her whole body into him. "Ain't... ain't never... had no man... before..." she groaned, watching Jackie's reaction over his shoulder. "So... so you... fuck me right... an' you...fuck... me... hard!"

Jackie grinned lasciviously as she watched Sam's reactions to BD's movements. Was she jealous? A little bit, of course, but she'd been the one to give them the okay so it wasn't exactly like she could take it back now. There was something predatory about her gaze as she watched BD pound Sam harder against the wall, grunting and moaning and swearing as he did so, even as he tried not to hurt her. Jackie was surprised and impressed she could take that much, if she were honest.

"God yes!" BD moaned as he moved inside Sam, slowly giving her all of him and very gradually thrusting into her harder and harder. He wasn't sure he'd ever be satisfied again with someone who wasn't this tight. "You love that thick black dick don't you baby?"

"She sure does." BD felt hands on his shoulders and warm breasts pressed against his back before Jackie reached over his shoulder to pull Sam into a hard kiss. She smelled overwhelmingly of whiskey, but that didn't bother him right now. It especially didn't when he felt Jackie's hand slide between their bodies and down to rub Sam's clit as he thrust into her. "You close babe?"

Sam had already been close when Jackie joined in, pressing up against BD's back and reaching around to finger her clit. "Fuuuck..." she groaned, eyes rolling back in her head. "Oh... oh Gawd..." she gasped, lost in the sensation of Jackie stroking her as BD's thick dick stretched and filled her. "Oh... oh fuck.... yes...." The fingers of her left hand dug into his back harder as her right hand gripped Jackie's hair, kissing her hungrily as BD pounded her into the wall. One thrust sent a thrill of exquisite sensation through her, somewhere between pain and pleasure as she felt his head breach something inside her and push deeper, and her body arched and her head rolled back and she gasped aloud.

BD's teeth found taut throat, nipping at the smooth flesh. "That's... that's it, baby," he groaned, fucking her deeper and harder. "Cum... cum on that big dick. Cum on me, Sam."

She tried to respond, but the words wouldn't come out. All she could manage was an inarticulate mewling whine as she felt herself clenching around the yielding iron of his cock. Her orgasm, when it found her, was so intense she couldn't even scream. All she could do was go rigid, whining and whimpering as her walls gripped him tight and her nails bit bloody moons in his dark skin. Then she felt him throbbing within her, felt his cock pulsing as his seed erupted into her and he grunted and gasped in his own orgasm. Finally, shaking and gasping for breath, she clung to him he carefully lowered her trembling legs back to the floor. "Aw... aw fuck," she managed, voice wobbly as her body.

Finally limp, but still thick, his dick slipped from her pussy. She felt his cum and hers dripping down her thigh, and she sagged back against the wall as he staggered back. His glassy-eyed expression assured her that he'd enjoyed it as much as she had. Grinning, and gasping a little, she pulled Jackie close and kissed her - partly to put on a show for BD, but mostly because she felt like she needed Jackie's taste on her lips at that moment. "Y'outta try him out," she whispered against the Indian woman's lips. "He's a mite bigger than yer toy."

Jackie loved watching Sam cum. She loved the goosebumps that raised on her skin, the way that her nipples hardened, the way her nails bit into flesh and her eyes squeezed shut. She loved the way she bit her lip and let her head hang back. The only problem was that BD was so big--so tall and so wide--that it was hard to get at her from this angle to quell the insatiable need to kiss her, to be near her, to feel Sam's skin on hers. It was really mere coincidence that he had finished by the time Jackie had decided enough was enough and that it was her turn; she liked the preacher and her drunken self didn't mind sharing (much), but she got greedy sometimes. She caught Sam up in her arms and pushed BD away, placing kisses on her face and down her throat.

"He don't count," Jackie murmured against Sam's lips before continuing down her throat, to her breasts, supporting most of her weight by holding her against the wall. She shifted her weight to her good leg and pulled Sam's thigh up over her hip. "He's what you call above average." She giggled and winked. "Although I wonder..."

How Jackie had managed to pick Sam up and carry her with a bum leg as a mystery for the morning, and one that likely involved a throbbing ankle. With a command to stay there she limped back out to the main room and dug around in her pack. If she was going to do this she wouldn't be able to do it while looking at him. That was a quick way to go from sexy to sick. Finally she pulled the strapon harness from her pack, along with a dildo that wouldn't penetrate her as she used it.

"I wonder what it might feel like when I fuck you..." Jackie gave BD a meaningful look before clumsily, drunkenly buckling the straps around her thighs and waist. With a swaying gait reminiscent of a distant relative she limped back to the bed where Sam waited and knelt over her. "I wonder how fulfilling it is. You always seem to like it, after all..." She slid the polished stone into Sam with a groan, grinding her clit against the inside of the harness before glancing over her shoulder to see if BD had gotten the hint. With the way she knelt over Sam, knees a hips width apart, bent at the waist, with Sam's thighs up around her waist, Jackie was all but presented to him with her dripping slit exposed and waiting.

"Y'outta try him out," she whispered against the Indian woman's lips. "He's a mite bigger than yer toy."

"He don't count," Jackie murmured, the vibrations making Sam purr with delight as her lover's lips explored her body. Sam hung on, trying to help support her weight with muscles that felt like gelatin as Jackie kept her pinned against the wall and pulled her leg up over her hip. "He's what you call above average." She giggled and winked. "Although I wonder..."

"Hm?" Sam tried to focus on Jackie as she hefted her and staggered towards the bed. "Ah wonder how y'all come ta know that." She smiled as she was laid back on the mattress. "Since y'ain't got much use fer men an' all." Pleasantly exhausted, she didn't pay much attention to what Jackie was doing. Instead, she just lay back and stared at the ceiling, smiling at the odd soreness of her crotch. No sir, BD didn't compare to...

"I wonder what it might feel like when I fuck you..." Jackie said, voice slurring a little from the whiskey as she spoke.

"Real damn good," Sam replied. "Always... huh?" Now Jackie was kneeling over her, strapped into one of her toys. Licking her lips, Sam ran her callused palms over Jackie's sleek thighs. "Real damn good, baby."

"I wonder how fulfilling it is," Jackie continued, shifting around so that the dildo slid over her lips. "You always seem to like it, after all..." With a single smooth motion, she pushed the toy into her cunt. It slipped in easily, lubricated by her orgasm and the cum BD had flooded her with, and Sam moaned with pleasure as Jackie buried it deep in her.

"Damn right Ah always do," Sam assured her, spreading her legs to give Jackie more room to work. Jackie responded by leaning down over her, so Sam tangled her fingers in her lover's long, dark hair and pulled her down into a hungry kiss. "That's it, baby," she groaned as she let her hands explore Jackie's back and grip her rump. "Gawd, you know jes' how ta fuck me, don't y'all?" She cupped Jackie's ass, fingers digging in and encouraging her to drive the dildo deeper into her. "Whyn't yeh show BD how it's done?"

The dark-skinned figure of the preacher loomed behind them, and Sam shuddered in delight at the lust in his eyes. He ran his hands over hers, then onto Jackie's brown skin, clearly torn between enjoying the sight and uncertainty about what he should do. Smiling up at him, Sam spread Jackie's ass as she continued to urge her lover on. Go on, she mouthed, staring BD in the eyes. Fuck her. Then she shivered in anticipation as BD's big hand wrapped around his cock, shifting the angle. She couldn't see the moment of penetration, but she felt it as BD's weight pushed Jackie hard into her. "Oh, Gawd!" she moaned, feeling Jackie move under his thrusts as if he were fucking her directly. "Oh, fuck yeah!"

Jackie purposely didn't look behind her, despite seeing Sam's attention shift over her shoulder. Just because she didn't have much use for a man didn't mean she didn't know what a dick looked like. The idea of one--of a man--inside her was nauseating, even as drunk as she was. As she moved inside Sam she concentrated only on her lover and buried her face in her neck. It was just a toy, she would convince herself. She'd had a toy inside her before. It was just a toy. It was ju--

"Fuck!" Sam may have been able to handle the preacher, but Jackie had to take a minute or two. BD was careful as he thrust into her, treating her delicately--which normally she would have scoffed at but appreciated with the sheer size of him--and even so had to take some time to adjust.

She could feel his hands--unmistakably a man's hands--on her hips then her breasts. Jackie heard sounds escape her lips that didn't quite feel real, sounds of pain and pleasure as she thrust into Sam then carefully impaled herself on BD, moving back and forth between them. She brushed a bit of shaggy hair out of Sam's face and managed a pained grin as she felt herself filled once more.

"You gonna scream for me baby?" she asked huskily. "You gonna tell--oh god fuck!--tell 'im how good I fuck you?"

"Ah dunno," Sam replied, gasping a little as Jackie worked her toy inside her. "Y'all seem - AH! - like yer havin' a bit o' trouble listenin'..."

It was hot, watching BD fuck Jackie. Hot, and kind of... interesting. For example, there was Jackie's expression to consider as she drew back from her lips. Like she was enjoying what BD was doing to her, but not entirely certain she was enjoying BD. Which made sense. Jackie had been pretty vocal more than once about her complete lack of interest in men. And BD was pretty clearly a man. So Sam rocked her hips, taking Jackie's toy deeper and moaning aloud. "Gawd, baby," she groaned, spreading her legs to let Jackie push in closer. "Gawd, give it ta me. Harder, Jackie." She ran her hands over Jackie's shoulders and down her back, lightly gripping BD's hands for a moment and encouraging him. "Show him how y'fuck yer gal, Jackie!"

Behind Jackie, she could see BDs eyes widen at that. So she smiled at him, then pulled Jackie into a deep kiss. Fuck, the way BD was pushing Jackie into her was Goddamn hot - and the thought of that big cock of his filling her was hot as well. She groaned into the kiss, pushing her tongue deeper into Jackie's throat as Jackie's toy slid in and out of her dripping cunt. Damn, if only Jackie' hadn't started fucking her this way - she didn't want to move, other than to grind up against Jackie, but how fucking hot would it be to be licking and sucking her clit while BD climaxed inside her?

"Gawd," she moaned, rolling her head back onto the desk. "Ah'm close, Jackie... fuck, Ah'm close!" She cupped her small breasts, teasing her nipple and offering them up for Jackie's mouth. "So... so fuckin' close, Jackie... Gawd, Jackie, show BD how good a fuck y'all are!" Looking up briefly, she saw BD dripping with sweat and biting his lip as he pistoned into Jackie. Probably close too, she decided. She'd heard men talking shit about wanting or having two women at once, but she strongly suspected that most of them wouldn't last long like that. Then the gals'd have to amuse themselves, which sounded all right to her. "Fuck... fuck me..." she moaned again. "Please... Ah'm so close... fuck... me..." Then her climax flooded her nerves, ripping a scream of pleasure from her throat as her walls clenched hard around Jackie's toy.

Jackie loved the sounds coming from her lover, but the deep penetration was rather distracting. She pressed kisses to Sam's neck and throat, biting here and there and sucking on her collarbone. When she spread her legs Jackie groaned and slid her hands down Sam's body, hooking her arms under her thighs and gripping her ass, pulling it up and penetrating deeper. Her walls clenched around BD's cock as she thrust into Sam, fucking her harder with the toy.

"Mmm you like bein' fucked like that?" she moved her lips down to Sam's nipples, taking one into her mouth and suckling on it. "Cum for me baby," she moaned. "Fuck...oh fuck cum for me..." Jackie didn't much care if or when BD came. The experience wasn't terrible, but she wasn't getting anything from it and it was distracting her from Sam if nothing else. One arm moved from under her thigh to around her waist to hold her up while the other moved to rub her clit as Sam screamed through her second orgasm of the night. "Oh fuck yes scream for me!" Jackie crushed a hard kiss to her lips, fucking her hard through her climax.

Sam clung to Jackie, wide-eyed and gasping for breath as her body shuddered and quaked in the last tremors of her orgasm. “Gawd, baby,” she said in a hoarse whisper, enjoying the feel of her lover’s sleek body again Net her own. “Ah-AH!” She gasped in pleasure as she felt herself clench once more around Jackie’s toy. “Gawd-damn, you nearly killed me girl,”. She grinned, cupping jackie’s face in her hands and drinking a deep, slow kiss from her lips. “Hell o’ a way to go, though.” Smiling, she stroked her lover’s cheek with her thumb as she studied her face. “Didn’t do as much fer you though, did he?” Grinning, she pecked her on the lips. “Reckon some o’ us like th’ fellahs a might now than others.”

“I’m right here,” BD commented, a touch reprovingly.

“Hold yer tater,” Sam laughed. “Jackie might not have much use fer men in b d, but aah reckon Ah wanna give it a couple more tries. Really get a clear idea what Ah think. If’n yeh both don’t mind, that is?”

“I have always prided myself on being a gentleman,” BD answered. “So if your ajackie has no objections, I may hardly refuse the request of a lady.”

“Course not,” she answered with a smirk, laying back. “Jes’ bein’ neighborly, right?” The table wasn’t the most comfortable of surfaces to lie on, and she could feel the edge digging into her ass, and she didn’t care just at that moment. She just wanted to lay there, feeling all full and well-used and delightfully tired. But then a thought intruded, and she carefully pushed herself into a sitting position. “Fuck! Yer leg! Ah plum fergot... BD, get her a chair, would ya?”

Jackie grinned and kissed Sam hard when she declared she'd nearly killed her. She traced kisses down her neck to suckle on her breasts, occasionally flicking her thumb over Sam's clit just to feel her jump and clench. She could only imagine what it might feel like to have a real cock deep inside her beautiful, delicious cunt. She shook her head, though, when her lover surmised that BD hadn't done much for her.

"Ain't nothin' against you," she assured the preacher. "Just ain't had much use for cocks. As you kin see, I like to fuck my women hard...kinda distractin' when the same's happenin' to me." Jackie blinked the tears out of her eyes before Sam could see them and continued planing long, slow kisses across her skin. "Only rules that matter are what a man can do, and what he can't do," she recited her father's credo, unaware that it went back in her family nearly three hundred years, "and y'all look like you could use some more doin'. Y'all go to town. I'll be over there gettin' off all on my lonesome..." She grinned and winked at Sam to indicate that she was teasing...mostly. It was hot seeing Sam with someone else, but BD was just so distractingly...masculine. She couldn't quite get over it. When Sam remembered her leg she shook her head and waved a dismissive hand.

"I'm drunk," she assured her, "ain't feel nothin'." She winced when BD pulled out and there was an uncomfortable feeling of his seed sliding out and down her leg. Jackie had a hard time not gagging at the thought. The preacher brought her a chair and a rag to clean up with, for which she thanked him, before sitting back and just looking at her lover. Sam was beautiful and sexy and completely hers...and here she was feeling blue-balled and watching BD with his distracting, massive black cock kissing her where she ought to be kissing her. Jackie tried not to feel maudlin, but it was difficult.

"Nuh-uh," Sam scolded, shaking her head. "Don't matter none if yet felin' anythin' or not. Doc said y'all need to take it easy on that ankle.". She was a little wobbly as she got off the table, partly from having just been fucked hard twice and partly from the whiskey, but she still managed to steer Jackie towards a chair. As she did, BD fetched a rag and Jackie began cleaning herself off. With a tutting sound, Sam grabbed the rag and pushed her down into the chair. "Let me get that," she insisted, going to her knees and wiping still-damp cum from one brown thigh. "Ah swear, y'all ain't got the' sense God gave a goose when yer drunk."

After wiping down the other thigh, she folded the rag in half and began wiping semen from Jackie's pussy. "Y'all done made a real mess here, BD," she laughed. "Might be a bit, afore Ah get back to ya. Gotta take care o' mah woman, after all."

""I'd need time to recover anyway," BD assured her, taking a seat. Muscles rippled as he stretched. "Go on."

Sam laughed, then kissed Jackie slowly and lingeringly. "Now," she murmured, "reckon Ah outta make sure yer all cleaned off, right?". With that she kissed her way slowly down Jackie's body, tracing her curves with lips and hands. "Gawd," she murmured, licking a bead of sweat from her navel, "y'always taste so damn good.". Carefully spreading Jackie's thighs a little more, she inhaled deeply. "May not be done - Ah kin still smell him on yeh," she declared, then gently ran her tongue over the slick folds of her pussy. "Nope. Ah kin still taste him, too. Figure Ah outta do somethin' ' bout that?".

Callused thumbs stroked Jackie's lips, gently opening her. Sam made a show of examining the glistening pink flesh, then shook her head. "Nope. Didn't do a very good job at all.". Smiling ruefully she began to methodically lick , taking care to slowly circle her lover's clit with the tip of her tongue on each upward stroke."

"Ain't got the sense God gave a goose nohow, out on this crazy desert mission," Jackie countered, flopping into the chair and letting Sam clean her up. It was this or drunkenly try to clean herself, and she wasn't sure which would be more embarrassing so she sat and let Sam tend to her. Sometimes it was difficult to tell who was the dominant one in this relationship...

"Mmm..." Jackie's belly twitched when Sam licked around her navel, but she groaned when she spread her thighs. "Oughtta," she agreed. "Can't have no man lingerin' on me, after all." She breathed in sharply when Sam stroked her and slowly, methodically licked her. One hand drifted to Sam's head and clenched in her hair as she closed her eyes and bit her lip while her lover slowly circled her clit. "Fuck woman," she groaned, "you're gonna be the death of me. Oh god!" The tip of Sam's tongue found a particularly sensitive spot and Jackie squirmed and squeaked. Sam had been a quick learner and knew just how to drive her crazy.

Back
Top Bottom