Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Only Rules That Matter: Legacy (Corsair and Madam Mim)

Jackie chewed her bottom lip and looked away in embarrassment as Sam and her mother talked about her. When Sam asked if she was ready she nodded, but couldn't help it when she heeled Silver into action. Leaning down to pat his side, Jackie gently heeled her own pinto and shook the reigns.

"C'mon, Paint," she sighed. "Let's go catch up with the show-offs." With another wave to her mother Jackie followed behind.

~*~

"Shit..."

Jackie pulled her bandanna up over her nose and mouth to avoid breathing in the dust. With a sigh she retrieved a leather sack from her saddlebag and helped to scoop the remains into it. She'd been hoping for bodies to bring back to the families, but this appeared to be about it. Once they'd scraped up as much as they could of the ashes she straightened and dusted her hands off.

"So what're we gonna do?" she asked. "Hand 'em a scoop of the ashes and say 'sorry, dunno if this is your husband but it's the best we could do'? Not exactly a comfort to the families, kemosabe."

"Ah dunno, yet," Sam sighed, tying the bag shut. "Ah've been wonderin' th' same, ever since we saw this. But... Ah dunno. We cain't jes' leave 'em here." Rising and stretching, she worked the stiffness from her knees before stowing the sack in a saddlebag. "An' mebbe, if we take 'em ta th' Rangers, they kin figger that part out."

Look. Over there.

Sam looked around. "What? Over where?"

Behind you.

"Jackie, what y'all talkin about?" Slowly, she turned and looked. Behind her was a boulder. The same boulder that had sheltered her, in the aftermath of the fight. She didn't see anything, but... wait. Hang on. Cocking her head slightly, she strode towards ths rock. In memory it had taken hours - days - to reach. But she wasn't riddled with bullets and bleeding out now, was she? Crouching, she took hold of the leather strap.

"Well, what have we here?" It was a small leather case, caked with dirt and embossed with the letters "J.D." Filthy and concealed by the stone, it had been overlooked by whoever had burned the bodies. Flipping it open, she found a sheaf of paper. "She-it," Sam breathed, eyes going wide. "One o' th' Rangers was gonna stake a claim on a silver mine. Mebbe..." she squinted and thiught. "Mebbe twenty miles from here."

Shaking her head, she stuffed the papers back in the case. "Not bad. Might be they's a widow or orphans this'll help." Walking back, she stuffed iit in the saddlebag with the ashes. "But now, we need ta have a look at th' Beckett Ranch. That's about a day an' a half ride, southwest." Pulling herself up into the saddle, she seished water around her mouth. "You ready?"

"Sounds like as good a plan as any," Jackie conceded with a shrug. "I don't relish the idea of facin' down one of them widows, anyway. Let's let the Rangers handle the sad parts, we'll handle the justice parts."

She stretched out and cracked her neck, but Sam was saying something. "Hmm?"

"Jackie, what y'all talkin' about?"

"I didn't say anything, man..."

Jackie frowned. She believed the spirits spoke to people and through people, but on the other hand there came a point where she figured white folks might be onto something with that 'mental illness' bit. Sam was clearly hearing voices, and apparently they sounded like her. That was disconcerting, especially considering that Sam was as vulnerable as anyone to the coyote trickster spirit. He could really hurt her, if he wanted to. The thought frightened Jackie more than she'd have liked to admit.

"A silver mine?" She walked over and read the paper over Sam's shoulder. "Damn. I hate bein' the good guy sometimes." Jackie shook her head before pulling herself up into her own saddle. "Well hang on, kemosabe. Doncha wanna get them remains and that claim paper there over to the Rangers first? What if somethin' were to happen to us? Not that I think it will, but I mean, just in case." She wasn't going to bring up the spirit thing right now. It hadn't done any harm and had in fact helped, but Sam needed to know that not all spirits were so friendly and she wanted her to know that without finding out for herself.

"We're already here, Jackie," Sam said. "An' if Beckett had a half-dozen Rangers gunned down, they're gonna wanna what's waitin' fer 'em when they come back." She grinned. "Besides... nearest white town's a week's ride past the Beckett ranch anyway. Ah reckon we kin have us a little look-see as we go past. Ain't like any o' them'll think we're Rangers, right?"

Sam touched her spurs to Silver's flanks, and the grey horse trotted off towards the south. It was true, what she'd said. As far as it went. But.. she'd always wanted to be a Ranger, right until the real world had forced her to give up that dream. And her dreams had left her with a nagging feeling that something had to be done now, a feeling she couldn't shake and couldn't explain and was too embarrased to bring up. How'd that sound? "Hey, Jackie, Ah jus' wanna go have a quick look on account o' ghosts an' dreams an' gettin' pissed-off at th' 'boys only' attitude o' th' Rangers." Yeah, that wouldn't sound crazy or nuthin'.

Instead, she pointed at the distant hills. "Shiuld be able ta make there by sunset, or a little before. We kin find a cave, or build some shelter, an' th' Beckett ranch is on th' other side o' that pass." She smiled a little. "Git a funny name, that place does. The 882 Real Ranch. Go figger."

Jackie sighed. "Fine," she finally conceded. "But just to scout out the place, just for now."

It was clear she didn't like this plan, and she used a sullen silence to make sure that was well-known. Sam ignored her silence, pointing at the hills and claiming they should be able to make it there by sunset. Jackie didn't know of any caves in the area, but there should be a scrub pine or two, enough to help support a shelter. She raised an eyebrow at the name.

"882 Real Ranch?" she echoed. "Bizarre. We can't get too close or he'll see our campfire. Or we just don't make a fire, but it's starting to get awful cold at night." Once again Jackie fell into a silence of protest. She didn't like this plan one little bit, but she'd promised to come and to have Sam's back so she was coming. She knew enough by now to know that once she had her mind set to something nothing would change it, so she might as well be there to pull her ass out of the fire once things started getting hairy.

"Look," Sam said, building up a small collection of twigs and branches, "y'all kin stop givin' me th' silent treatment. Ah ain't plannin' nuthin' stupid, jes' wanna have me a quick look. Then we'll git."

The sun was sinking behind the distant mountains, and they hadn't found a cave. Just an open area concealed by boulders, not far distant from a trickling spring - assuming that wasn't too grand a word for the water seeping out of the rock. It was a good sign, though. It meant there was more water to be had if needed.

Satisfied with the structure, Sam lit a match and applied it to the shavings in the center. They caught, and soon a cheery little fire jumoed up. "There," she said with a smile. "Wood's dry an' hard, so it shouldn't smoke much an' it'll give us a nice bed o' coals."

Jackie still didn't say anything. Sighing, Sam rose and wrPped her arms loosely around the other woman. "You," she said seriously, touching their noses together, "are bein' far too serious 'bout this. Ah done promised yeh, right? Nothin' stupid."

Still no response. Sam sighed. "Right. We'll, as mah daddy said, 'if'n at first yeh don't succeed, there's anither way ta skin that cat'. Cause mah pa weren't much good at sayin's..." With an impish grin, Sam pulled Jackie's shirttails out. "Ah know y'all are ticklish," she laughed, gently pinching Jackie's belly. "Found that out a goid week back?"

Sam swore that they were just having a quick look before leaving, and Jackie had nothing to say. She only raised her eyebrows in a sort of if you say so expression. Digging in their packs she found some jerky and cornmeal. The cornmeal she mixed with a little water before setting it on a rock in the fire once Sam had it started up. Still she didn't say anything. They needed to get the remains back to the families and learn what exactly they were dealing with before trying to get this close. Sam sighed and wrapped her arms around her, but Jackie didn't react even as she touched their noses together.

Nothing stupid? This was about as stupid as plans came! It wasn't even a plan at all! Sam tried to get her to smile but she wouldn't do it. She pulled her shirttails out and pinched her belly. Jackie tried not to react but she couldn't. She was incredibly ticklish most everywhere, but she wasn't gonna tell Sam that.

"Knock it off," she said, trying not to laugh or smile. She tried pushing her hands away but Sam was relentless and soon Jackie was squirming in her grip, giggling and trying to get away. "You're gonna get us caught!"

By the time Jackie was laughing, Sam was laughing and breathing hard as well. Hanging on to Jackie and tickling her was a whole lot of fun, but surprisingly difficult. She could really wrestle, when she was of a mind, and by now they were both on the ground with Sam straddling her to hold her down. "Caught?" she grinned, leaning forward and tapping her nose. "Jackie, Ah reckon Ah already done been caught..." Then she kissed her lover, sweetly and affectionately, before rolling off of her and laying on the hard packed earth.

"Y'all unnerstand that Ah ain't gonna do somethin' stupid, right?" Sam finally said. "Well, not more stupid than Ah usually might." Staring up at the evening sky, she caught Jackie's hand and held it. "Really, Ah'm jes' gonna have a look. See how th' ranch's laid out, an' how big it is, an' then we'll ride on. Shouldn't take more'n an hour or two. Won't even leave the ridge, if'n it'll make y'all happier."

There was something else she wanted to say, then, but she wasn't sure how to say it. So she sat up, hugging her knees and staring out into space. "This... what Ah've gotta do? It's... important. But..." She swallowed, feeling her cheeks heat up as she struggled to say what she wanted. "But... y'all are more important, Jackie. Lots more."

Jackie smiled despite herself. Sam was stubborn and gritty, but she could be sweet when she really wanted to be. Once she rolled off of her Jackie scooted over and laid her head on her chest, draping an arm around her middle. When Sam insisted she wasn't going to do something stupid Jackie didn't answer. The idea of Sam getting hurt while doing something stupid caused her more concern than she thought it ought to.

"Yes, not leaving the ridge will make me happier," Jackie insisted stubbornly. "I just don't like the idea of you tryin' to take him on by yourself, babe. Because I know you, and if you get riled up enough then sure 'nuff you'll go in guns blazing and damn backup. I prefer my women breathing."

But Sam was quiet for a good long while. She sat up, and Jackie half-sat up with her, leaning back against a rock and giving Sam time to gather her thoughts. She got contemplative like this sometimes, and at those times it was good to just let her be. But when she admitted that Jackie was more important to her than her mission--lots more--Jackie wasn't sure she was ready to hear that. Her heart pounded against her chest and she felt heat rise in her cheeks. It was a little difficult to breathe. It wasn't even Sam saying it that was making her feel that way...it was that she felt the same.

"You're important to me too, kemosabe," she finally said, sitting up and wrapping her arms around Sam's shoulders, leaning her head on her shoulder. "I just...I don't wanna lose you." Were they saying what she thought they were saying? Did she lo--no. Jackie Sparrow didn't do commitment. She didn't do one woman. She didn't do "real feelings." But then...when was the last time anyone else had been in her bed? What was she doing with this woman miles from home on a mission she had no personal stake in?

"Just don't go dying on me," Jackie said to fill the silence, leaning in and kissing Sam's neck. "I got lots more to show you, y'know. You ain't graduated Two-Spirit Sex School yet."

There was something else there, something neither of them were saying. Inexperienced as she was, Sam could still tell. But she still hesitated, afraid that what Jackie wasn't saying wasn't the same as what she wasn't saying. And, to be hinest, just as afraid that it was. Because people, she realized, were dumb. But Jackie's demand that she not die brought a smile to her lips, and the reasoning made her laugh. "Two-Spirit Sex School?" she chuckled. "Thet one o' them fancy you-nee-versey-tees, like back east? Do Ah get a diploma an' th' like?"

A faint smell of charring flour caught her nostrrils, and she scrambledback to the fire to save the corn pone. Most if it was fine, withjusta little crispyy black on oneedge. "Seriously," she laughed, not letting the image go. "Ah want a gilt-edge paper wit' lots o' fancy writin'. An' a title. Do Ah get a title? Doctor o' Two-Spirit Sexin'? Or an Ah jes' doin' th' Master's course, an' gotta put more work in ta be a doctor?"

Working carefully, she cut thin strips of salt-cured ham to heat by the small fire. "Doctor Sam Cavendish," she chuckled. "D.S.S. Won't mah pa be prouda me?"

Jackie laughed as Sam took her joke further. "Yeah man. You mean to tell me you ain't never heard of TSSU?" she laughed, taking some of the corn pone from Sam when it was handed to her. "It's a university even brown folks like me can go to!" When she demanded a fancy diploma Jackie nodded.

"Master's course? You're taking the bachelor's course, kemosabe," she teased. "When you get your Doctorate like I got, that's when girls call you 'master.'" She winked and settled back against the rock to eat her dinner. "You got a long way to go though, babe. You ain't even taken Toys 101 yet. Think getting good at eating pussy's all there is to it?" She shook her head. "You wanna make your pa proud you gotta put in the work, woman!"

She loved moments like this. Jackie loved just spending time with Sam, making bawdy jokes or even sitting in a comfortable silence with her while they looked up at the stars. She loved being around Sam and sharing words and moments and experiences with her. She loved...Well...that was moving a bit too fast, wasn't it? Mentally she reminded herself again that she didn't do commitment or one woman or any sort of nonsense like that. She just chose to be with only Sam for the time being because that's what suited her whims. Enjoying being around her and spending time with her was just a bonus.

"Toys?" Niw Sam sounded utterly bafffled. "Ah mean... that is... toys? Like... jacks, an' balls, an' rag dolls an' the like?" Her brow furrowed in concentration, trying to make sense of what she was imagining. "Ah mean... Ah reckon it might feel nice, rollin' a ball on yer skin. But... Ah don't see... what's si funny?"

Jackie was laughing now, and Sam parhed her fists on her hips. "Don't y'all go sassin' me, Li'l Bird. Mebbe Ah ain't git yer fancy Doctor o' Sexin' devree, an' mebbe Ah ain't got no notion o' how you use a rag doll ta fuck, but Ah ain't heard nothin' but good outta y'all about mah skills at eatin' y'all." She threw the burnt edge of a corn pone and missed. "So let's have some damn respect here!"

Sam managed to hold her irritated expressiin for nearly two whole srconds after that, before collapsing in a fit of laughter. Finally, sides aching, she bit into her salt ham and chewed it down. "Fine. Ah admit it. Ah gotta lot to learn." Her eyes met Jackie's. "So... when y'all gonna teach me a lesson..?"

Jacks? Rag dolls? Jackie tried not to laugh, she really, really did. But by the time Sam started talking about rolling a ball over her skin it was too much and Jackie was covering her mouth in an attempt to hide her laughter. She dodged a bit of burnt corn pone and stuck her tongue out, still grinning. The salt ham was warm enough to taste good now and she draped a slice of it over her corn pone to eat together.

"Sex toys, kemosabe," she said with her mouth full. "Inserts and stuff. Other stuff too, if you're into it...but I wouldn't do that for a long while. We'll start small."

"So...when y'all gonna teach me a lesson...?"

Jackie shrugged. "Whenever you think you're ready for it," she answered simply. "Sure as hell not during dinner though. Food is more important. And by the way, it's White Bird. If you're gonna say it, say it right." She pulled a face at Sam before taking another bite. "Packed a couple things in case we got around to it, so whenever you wanna just say. I'll go slow."

"Sex toys..?" Sam began, then trailed away as she recalled one of the stranger-shaped things she'd found in Jackie's room. A long cylinder of carved, polished stone with a rounded tip. She hadn't thought much about it at the time, but... "Oh. Well, uhm, Ah reckon that makes more sense. Don't it. An'... y'all packed some?"

That was an intriguing thought, wasn't it? Or, at least, it managed to distract her from thoughts of surveying the ranch. Inserts and stuff. Other stuff, too. She was pretty sure, as she mulled it over, that she understood the 'inserts'. Had a good idea what they were, anyway. But what the hell was 'other stuff'?

She finished her meal, washing it down with a swig of water. "All right," she announced. "Ah ain't rightly sure Ah'm in th' mood, but Ah sure am curious ta see these 'sex toys' o' yours. Why don't y'all get 'em out an' tell me 'bout them."

Jackie raised her eyebrows when Sam sounded surprised that she'd packed a toy or two. "Well I know it's not our first priority, but God knows how long we're gonna be out here," she said defensively.

Sam was in thought, though. Finally she took a drink of water and announced that she wanted to see the toys. Jackie couldn't help but snigger a little. "Alright," she said grandly, "Toys 101 is now in session. We won't cover all of it today, but there will be a comprehensive exam at the end of the course, so take notes." Leaning over she grabbed her pack and dug around in it. "Seriously though there's only a couple things I just thought you might like. This ain't anywhere near all of it."

First she brought out the same polished stone cylinder Sam had found in her room. "It's called a dildo," Jackie said bluntly. "Feels better to cum around one of these than nothing at all. Of course, some girls like penetration--actually getting really fucked--and I ain't exactly got the equipment for that, so..." She produced another dildo, but this one was made of metal and attached to what appeared to be a harness. Jackie held it up against her lap. "Slip your legs through the harness and go to town. There are also some women who only like men, but they'll fuck a two-spirit because we're supposed to be holy or whatever, so it's a way to please them. Or if they like sucking cock." She shrugged before turning the harness so she could see the inside. The dildo had been crafted so that it would penetrate whoever was wearing the harness, as well. "Gotta admit, it does feel pretty fuckin' good."

She set the toys aside and looked at Sam, studying her face for her reaction. "So...? What do you think?"

Sam picked up the metal thing with the harness, turning it over with a sort of horrified fascination. "Ah don' even reckon Ah know whut ta say 'bout this," she managed, stroking the cool metal. "Y'all sure it feels good? Cause, bein' honest here, it's kinda freaky lookin'."

Even as she said it, she found herself imagining what it would be like if Jackie used it on her. Kind of like getting fingered only more so, she thought, only combined wth that other thing. The one where they kinds fit their legs together and rubbed their pussies against each other. Biting her lip, Sam shifted a little uncomfortably. Damn, but the freaky thing was starting to make her hot.

"Still, Ah reckon yer th' Doctor o' Sexin', so y'all know what yer talkin' 'bout. An' li'l ol' me, Ah jes' a novice." Licking her lips she leaned forward and kissed Jackie hungrily. One hand cupped Jackie's breast, squeezing it before working at the uppermost buttons. The other hand slipped the strap-on into the exposed cleavage, the dull silver contrasting with Jackie's dark skin. "Mebbe y'all should demonstrate? Y'know, sos Ah kin further mah education?"

Jackie couldn't help but laugh when Sam proclaimed the strap-on to be freaky looking. "Well, dicks are freaky-lookin', kemosabe," she laughed. "I always knew I was a two-spirit, but then when I was sixteen Running Bear tried to change my mind. Took one look at it and ran, completely naked, all the way home!" It was a true story, and the reminder that even at sixteen--never mind now at twenty--she had been with more women than he ever had made her laugh even harder.

Sam was pensive again, though. It seemed to be the good sort of pensive, since she was biting her lip in that way, which Jackie had come to recognize. Finally she kissed her and Jackie shivered as the cold metal ran along her warm breasts and Sam asked her to demonstrate. Jackie smiled and bit playfully at Sam's lip.

"I'm glad you trust me that much," she said softly before kissing her back roughly. One hand gripped her short--but growing--blonde hair and pulled to expose her neck. Jackie nipped the sensitive skin gently before leaving feather-light kisses where she had bitten. "Gotta get you all worked up first, or it might hurt," she said quietly, her breath hot against Sam's skin. "That right there is half your grade, you know." With skilled fingers she unbuttoned Sam's jeans and slipped her hand inside, teasing her clit as the other hand unbuttoned her shirt and found her nipple. "That's always been your best subject, though, so..."

"Ah reckon Ah trust y'all a whole lot," Sam husked as Jackie bit and kissed her throat. "What with th' things Ah let y'all do to poor, innocent li'l ol' me." She shivered as the teeth worked lower. "Seducin' me, an' leadin' me down wanton, wicked paths..." She'd first made a joke of that a week ago, trying to use humor to ease the anxiety she felt about doing something that - no matter how natural she was beginning to believe it was - she had been told over and over again was a terrible, mortal sin. A week on, it was just turning into a playful little tease. "An... if'n Ah get graded on gettin' worked up? Ah reckon Ah'm gonna earn passin' marks... oh, Gawd, yes!"

Jackie's fingers were in her pants, stroking and teasing her clit and her smooth slit. The fingers that weren't opening her shirt and cupping a small breast. Sam moaned aloud as a warm, wet mouth suckled at her nipple. "Lessen.... lessen Ah'm... gettin' graded on... fuck, yeah.... on how well Ahaaaahhhh... get... get y'all... worked up..." She ran her fingers through Jackie's long hair and tugged gently at her braids, torn between wanting the feel of her mouth on her breast and wanting to strip her and explore her. "Fuck, y'all are good... Ah see why y'all are the instructorrrrr...." Her words rose to a wail as she came on Jackie's hand. Not hard, mind. But with the direct stimulation on her clit, and the fingers filling and stretching her, and the attention to her breasts, she bucked her hips into her lover's hand and pulsed around her fingers.

She'd cum, but she wanted more. A hand tightened slightly, gently pulling Jackie back up for a desperately hungry kiss. She tugged and pulled at Jackie's shirt, not waiting to fully open it before she was filling her hands with the soft flesh of her brown-skinned lover. "Gawd," she moaned, biting harder than she meant at Jackie's skin as she pushed her lover back. She straddled the other woman's hips, hands caressing her face and throat as she lapped and sucked greedily at first one nipple then the other, then kissed and nipped the smooth skin of her breasts. "Do Ah get graded on gettin' y'all worked up too?" she asked, grinding her hips against Jackie's. "Cause Ah reckon it'll hurt y'all too, if'n Ah don't..."

Two fingers slipped inside Sam while her thumb rubbed small circles on her clit. Just the sounds of Sam moaning, having difficulty getting her words out clearly, was enough to turn Jackie on. The feel of her braid wrapped around her lover's fist was nice, but even better was the feeling of Sam's pussy pulsing around her fingers. Her own clenched briefly, but it was only enough to make her ache for more. Jackie's fingers remained buried inside the bounty hunter a little longer when Sam brought her up for a hungry kiss. As their lips and tongues explored each other desperately she moaned at the feeling of Sam's hands on her breasts. Finally her hand slipped out of Sam's pants as she was pushed backwards.

"It's only a small part of your grade," Jackie admitted, one hand squeezing her ass. "You have an unfair advantage; you get me hot so easily..." She brought her two fingers soaked with Sam's arousal to her mouth and sucked on them, moaning around her fingers, before sucking the last of it off of her thumb as though trying to get the remnants of a delicious meal. Both hands went to her hips as they moved as one and Jackie was surprised to find that she could have been content simply doing this and nothing any kinkier.

She'd promised a new experience, though. Gently she lifted Sam off of her, kissing her neck and down her torso before pulling her pants off eagerly then disposing of her own. Carefully she slid her legs through the loops of the harness and tightened them, making a small noise of pleasure as her end of the dildo slid inside her. She figured that something traumatic had probably happened to Sam at some point--what with the way white folk treated women in general and especially women like her--so in order to be as non-threatening as possible she leaned her back against the rock sheltering them and waited. Once Sam was used to the idea and was ready, Jackie took her hips and guided her down onto the cool metal. The pressure from it sliding into Sam pushed it deeper into her, causing her to moan with pleasure and arch her hips up into Sam's.

"We can do this anyway you want, baby," she promised. "Fast, slow, hard, gentle, any position you want. This is your show. Tonight, anyway." She grinned mischievously before leaning up to take one of Sam's rosy pink nipples back into her mouth. "All you gotta do is tell me what you want."

Despite being turned on as hell, Sam found herself overcome with, well, not with giggles. She was tough and hard and mean, and she didn't giggle. Sniggrr, maybe, or snicker. But nit giggle. Still, Jackie looked ridiculous with that... that thing jutting out from between her legs. "Ah dunno..." sha managed, "but Ah reckon y'all ain't never gonna pass fer a man."

Still, despite looking kind of funny, it also left her feeling kind of really turned on. Although that might have been a side effect of getting pushed back against the rock, and kissed and stroked and toyed with until Jackie decided to slowly press the metal length of the dildo deep into her drippibg folds. Feeling that unyielding length inside her and moving gently with Jackie's every motion, it didn't seem funny. Maybe a little uncomfortable at first, as the steel rod thrust betwen muscles unused to such penetration, butJackie went slowly. Carefully, checking to see how Sam was taking it.

Quickly, Sam found herself spreading her legs and running her hands over Jackie's back, tugging at her in an effort to pull her deeper. "Gawd," she gasped, arching into Jackie's magnificent body. "Ah ain't... ain't never..." She hissed as her walls clenched against the unyielding muscle, then gasped. "Fuck," she breathed, "Ah... Ah dunno what Ah..." Another gasp as she clenched again, and her nails dug desperately into Jackie's skin. "Fuck me!" she begged, biting Jackie's throat. "Ah... fuck! Ah don' care how... jus'... jus'..!" Another gasp, and this time she buried an animal growl of hunger in Jackie's mouth as she kissed her greedily. "Fuck me!"

When Sam started giggling Jackie couldn't help but blush and start laughing too. "I look ridiculous, I know. Imagine not being able to take it off!"

"Ah dunno... But Ah reckon y'all ain't never gonna pass fer a man," Sam managed through her laughter.

"Well yeah..."Jackie admitted, "But ain't that whatcha like about me?" She pulled Sam down, kissing her hungrily as slowly she pressed into her.

The dildo met with a little resistance, Sam never having been penetrated before, but otherwise slid in easily. The other end pressed deeper inside Jackie's slick pussy. She moaned as it pulsed back and forth inside her as she slowly moved inside Sam. It was times like this she sometimes wished she could have a cock, if only for a little while, so she could know what it felt like to be buried deep inside the woman she l--

"Fuck me!" Sam half-begged, half-demanded, interrupting a thought which surely would have taken a bit of the magic away for Jackie.

Jackie grinned. "Girl, you don't even know what you're askin' for."

Grabbing her hips, Jackie slid her completely onto her back before grabbing Sam's thighs and pulling them to wrap around her waist, pressing the steel rod deeper inside them both. Jackie gasped and crushed a desperate kiss to her lover's lips before fisting a hand in her hair. Tugging as hard as she was aware Sam was comfortable, she pulled Sam's face to her breasts to suckle at her dark nipples. With her mouth occupied, she grabbed her hips and pumped in and out of her faster, thrusting a little harder, wanting to really fuck Sam properly but scared of hurting her.

"Cum for me, baby," Jackie murmured, leaning down to run the tip of her tongue along the ridge of Sam's ear. "Oh God I'm close... Sam... Cum for me...!"

"Oh... Gawd!" Sam gasped, throwing her head back and crying aloud as Jackie began pumping the dildo into her. Her hard fingers slid over Jackie's back and ass, groping and stroking and encouraging. She moaned into her lover's dark nipple, growling wordless encouragement as she went faster and harder. "Gawd," she moaned, biting at Jackie's shouler. "Gawd... yes... fuck me..."

The rigid metal within her - within them both, she realized with a gasp - felt strange. Being penetrated like this was strange. Fucking good, but strange. "Cum for me, baby," Jackie whispered, tongue playing over her ear. "Oh God I'm close... Sam... Cum for me...!" The hunger in her voice sent thrills of pleasure through Sam, making her gasp as she clenched around the dildo. Thenk with a hungry, mischevious grin, she grabbed Jackie's long braids and used them to pull her into a kiss.

"Yer... gonna cum... fer me..." Sam growled, releasing the braids to grip Jackie'scass. Using the hold as a handke she began bucking her hips, fucking the dildo back up into her lover. "Y'all... hear me... Jackie?" The motion just drove the dildo deeper into her own folds at the same time, smooth metal sliding against her clit in sharp contrast to the soft body against her. "Ah'm gonna... gonna..."

Maybe if she was more experienced with the toy, maybe then she could have held out. But with Jackie's delighted moans filling her ear, and her body moving against her, and the feel of her pussy as the dildo moved within them both? Sam screamed as her otgasm took her without warning, walls clenching around the unyielding rod and fingers digging into Jackie as she gasped and moaned and writhed beneath her lover.

Sam started fighting back, thrusting the rod deeper into Jackie and demanding she cum first. Well that just wasn't fair; she'd said it first! Jackie became determined to hold out, but it was difficult with the dildo inside her and Sam writhing beneath her. Oh God but her body felt delicious beneath her hands. It was too much...

But without warning Sam screamed and arched. Jackie covered her mouth with a kiss, hoping the noise hadn't carried to the ranch below. It was all too much for her. Jackie came with a strangled cry, her cunt clenching and pulsing around the steel rod, and it was a long moment before her muscles would relax. Panting, she carefully withdrew from Sam before unbuckling the harness and laying it aside where it wouldn't get dirt on it then collapsed onto the blanket next to Sam.

"Fuck, woman," she panted, grinning lazily and putting an arm around her to pull her close. "You gonna run me ragged!"

Sam lay gasping for breath, aching and still quuvering from her orgasm. Where Jackie found the energy to stand up and pull the dildo off, she had no idea. Probably had to be done, though. And the damn thing still looked silly. Felt awesome, mind, but looked stupid. But then she collapsed back onto the blanket, and Sam stopped worrying about it.

"Weren't no runnin' there," Sam laughed weakly, kissing her partner. "More like ridin'. An' y'all weren't complainin' ''bout ridin' hard at th' time." Grinning stupidly, she kissed Jackie and snuggled into her. "An' that was hella nice. Don't reckon we'll need it all th' tine, though." Another kiss, and a jaw-cracking yawn. "Y'all feel fine wit'out it."

Hher free hand groped blindly behind her, locating her jeans by feel and pulling them close. "Now," she laughed, kissing Jackie as she positioned things so her gun was near at hand, "since y'all done wore me out, Ah suggest we get some sleep. Gonna need ta get an early start."

Jackie chuckled. "Well, glad I'm good enough for you then," she teased, pulling her closer as she snuggled in.

With the morning came joints stiff and muscles sore from a hard day of riding ending in a delicious evening. Jackie moaned in protest against the sun peeking over the horizon and rolled over. She pulled the leg of Sam's jeans over her eyes.

"You go spy on the damned guy," she mumbled, waving her hand over at Sam. "I'll be here tryin' not to hurt. Don't get yourself shot, kay? Kay."

Back
Top Bottom