Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Pathfinder (CLOSED)

kckolbe

Banned
Banished
I am currently setting up a pathfinder game running the Crimson Throne Adventure Path. Due to a couple of drops, we find ourselves with only three players (and me), and, to be a touch coarse, a lack of women interested in men.

This is not a smut heavy game, but I have found that group games on adult sites run a little more smoothly when everyone feels that smut has more potential to happen. Below is the original post. Please PM me or post here if you are interested. I do not care about the gender of the player, just the character.

Hello folks. I am interested in running the Crimson Throne adventure path. I am looking for a small group of active participants for this. As with all my games, I enjoy seeing a lot of discussion regarding characters and how they know each other, feel about each other, etc. I don't require class "roles" to be filled, but I don't want people designing chars without trying to consider what works with the other chars being worked on.

If interested, let me know what kind of campaigns you enjoy, any preferences regarding character types (not mechanical), posting frequency/length, and anything else you want to include.

RE: Pathfinder (Opening for 1-2 female chars)

Still around, just had a hectic couple days, I'll catch up on character creation soon.

Still here - will try to get the character on the list today.

Saw yours tory dancrilis. What business do your PC's parents operate? Trying to tie my PC into yours as per instructions.

It is mostly a shop, primarily a pawn shop but would also do repairs and make some items (her mothers family are also involved in crime).

Thinking that the primary place they might have interacted might be a religious debate on beauty versus attractiveness, love vs lust etc.

Meridrahne is odd in that she respects the faith and is committed to it - but is more an cerabral than most might be, so seeing an enemy brought low could be a beautiful thing to her were most of the faith would likely see such a thought as showing some uglyness on the part of the viewer.

Perhaps my PC goes to your pawn shop to look for any odd curious and they meet there? Given the attractiveness of your PC, mine would be interested in that alone, and that could spark the religious discussion or other topics.

Posted my backstory, hope that works for you Gromnar?

Gromnar said:
Perhaps my PC goes to your pawn shop to look for any odd curious and they meet there? Given the attractiveness of your PC, mine would be interested in that alone, and that could spark the religious discussion or other topics.

That would work, if you were new to town Meridrahne would be happy to have offered to show Malistra around town - decent pubs the various area, where to avoid etc - and to discuss any of common interest as they did.

I think they both work, yep. Good job everyone :)

Agreed. All 3 are interesting. I will more thoroughly go through the sheets themselves later, but I know all the big stuff is fine.

Kaybee: Will PM you to work a tie in with Mist and Larsen. I like the little detail about the long tongue, and tripping over it when stressed. Just a nice detail.

Gromnar: Please add the bit about Larsen to your backstory when you get a chance, no huge rush.

Danicrilis: Absolutely beautiful char image...no wonder she worships a goddess of beauty (and no wonder Larsen had a crush on her). I recommend putting some ranks in disguise based on our PMs.

It appears Jagd may be MIA. Really considering just going with what we have.

Well I mean, common is not meant to be spoken with that kind of tongue... Even when not stressed it probably comes out as sort of snakelike, elongated 's' sounds and stuff.

I'm game to start with the three of us...

I'm not at all disputing it, Kaybee. I meant it when I said I liked it, one of those things I hadn't thought about, but makes complete sense and makes the char more interesting.

I didn't think you were disputing it, I was just sort of... Elaborating.

Background updated with info on all characters.

Sounds good, will try to update the background to include both of you later (Mist will likely be included as a 'friend of Malistra's').

Posted Larsen, almost complete

Updated the background to refer to Malistra and Mist (and remove reference to Jagd's character for now).

Is there anything I should be adding to my background? I think I've got it mostly settled...

I was actually just about to post that I'd like to know what each char does to earn a living. I have a good idea for Meri, but would like to know more about Malistra and Mist.

So Meri does a bit of everything - but is primarally an information broker and occassional non-conflict assistant.

Meaning she might find out a tax collector is passing through down with guards tomorrow and they will have a payment from a settlement outside the city with them, and than let a local gang know.

For an additional fee she might also show up on route and sell food to possible distract the guards (maybe targeting one of them with a her bloodline power to ensure this), or might 'find out' that the wagon is faulty so that the thieves should attack if it breaks down (and than use magic when she is hidden to break it) etc.

She would not offer combat assistance however (including poisoning people) as that would be a crime - an easy to trace one at that (where selling information and pastries etc is not really).

Some days she would also take work as a freelance baker, and occassionally works in her parents shop (cleaning, mending stuff, doing jewelry etc) - but her core money is from information so she moves around the city for rumours a bit.

She has ranks in profession (courtesan) so she's probably a sacred prostitute/religious leader.

Mist's profession is the work she does for Malistra, she doesn't remember what she did before.

Just to clarify, Mist is a temple prostitute? I thought she would be too insecure for something like that.

If you wanted Kaybee Mist could do odd jobs for Meri - 'Mending' is a fairly useful spell in a shop where people might try to trade in stuff they have broken (or get it repaired).

I apologize, but this is not working out.

Just to check, are you saying that you have decided against running the game?

Not an issue if you are I know DMing can be a headache and better for a DM not to try to run something they don't feel like running - but just want to check that my understanding is right and you don't mean that something else (rather than the game as a whole) isn't working out.

Back
Top Bottom