Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

|| Cell Block C ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Name: Rufio Arellano
Tag: Natalya.

Fox, was he? Rufio took that as a compliment. Foxes were smart. Foxes were intelligent. He was surprised this wolf bitch saw through him as she did, guessing his intent and refusing to rise to it. Rufio did like a challenge. “You’re smarter than you look, pup. But that doesn’t mean you can’t be broken. Only bigger walls that need to be knocked down. Shall I demonstrate?” Rufio asked, smirking at her as he ran his eyes up and down her body.

Then without warning, he pivoted forward and backhanded her hard against her raised chin, before following up with a firm jab of his fist into her ribs. Rufio moved fast, already spinning to kick his leg out and sweep out her own legs from under her, sending her down onto her ass. His foot came hard on her midsection after, pinning her down. He leaned down over his raised knee, putting his body weight down through his leg and foot to further keep Natalya on the ground. “You haven’t felt my worse yet, wolf bitch.”

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10
Tags: Rufio

Natalya hadn't been ready for the attack. Her caught her off guard, and his strength was surprising as he knocked her on her ass. She let out a yelp as she fell, then scrambled back, a hint of fear in her eyes this time. Maybe she had underestimated this fox.

"What do you want?"

Rufio released his weight from his foot, allowing the scared wolf bitch to scramble away. He snickered as he watched her back up, this time in fear rather than defiance. Had she learned her lesson so quickly? That was not fun at all. “What do you want? You know what I want. You. Under my control. Are you going to be a good little mutt now or do I have to teach you some more discipline?” Rufio sneered at her, approaching Natalya, cornering her against the cell wall. “Such fine hair you have…” He cooed in a softer voice, though his mocking smirk never left his lips.

“Stand up.” He then ordered. “Stand up or we can dance some more instead. Your choice.”

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10

She didn't answer his questions, knowing she'd only snap at him. No she didn't want to be his. And she'd fight that till she was dead. Rupi's warnings rose in her head again, reminding her if she cooperated things would be easier. It made her skin crawl, and she grimaced at his words about her hair, pushing into the wall away from him.

His words gave her a choice though. They could fight, or she could behave. The wolf in her begged for the fight, begged to attack him and rip him to shreds. But then she thought of Rupi...and the sliver of human inside her wanted to please her raven. Slowly she rose to her feet, hugging herself.

"I will cooperate, but I am not yours fox."

With crossed arms, Rufio waited and thus was rewarded, the woman consenting to his control. Well not fully. Though her body was now docile, her speech and mind was not. The moment she stood and stated her defiance once more, Rufio reared his arm back and backhanded her again, a hard smack that would jerk her head to the side. “Wrong. You are mine. And if you want things to get worse, you’ll admit that you’re mine.” His eyes ran up and down her body again. “I suggest you undress now. I have to run some tests on your body. A filthy, dirty wolf slut like you is probably riddled with disease and poor hygiene.” He insulted with a smirk.

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10

Naty reeled from the smack and for a second her mind blanked. Everything stopped and all she heard was his heart beat, his blood pumping hard through his body. With a snarl she lunged, smacking into him and tackling him down, her strength greatly outweighing his own as she pinned him down. Her teeth flashed, her lips curling back as she went for his throat. But within inches of biting him something hard smacked into her side and a shock of electricity ran through her. Her whole body tensed and then it hit again, hard enough to shove her off and send her sprawling as she yelped in pain, electricity racing through her once more. A guard stood on the opposite side of Rufio, a familiar black stick in his hand that she glared at, watching him offer the doctor a hand.

"Saw her lunge sir. This one's vicious. Word is she doesn't like these though," he explained, helping the doctor up as he waved the stick and Naty recoiled, obviously more afraid of the weapon than either of them. She knew what it could do.

There was a brief moment of tense silence and pause between them after Rufio smacked her and issued his commands. He saw the defiance swell in her almost immediately and he was already taking a step back to try and defend himself when she lurched, faster than he imagined. With a hard grunt, he fell beneath her, though his hands managed to grasp her wrists to ward them off. Too late did Rufio realize that her hands weren’t her method of attack, staring into her open mouth as she intended to bite him. Only the quick thinking of a guard saved Rufio from another patient inflicted injury, shocking the wolf girl off of him. Rufio scrambled to his feet, dusting himself off with an annoyed work.

Occupational hazard. It happens.

“My thanks.” Rufio muttered, snatching the baton from the guard. “I can take it from here. Return to your post.” He ordered the guard, following him out to emphasize his command and hasten his departure. Turning back to Natalya, he gave a great huff and exhaled, shaking his head with a small laugh. “Oh you’re in for it now, wolf bitch. Come, it’s time you learned how to dance.” Rufio stated, flicking the baton on, hearing it whine with electrical energy, before turning upon Natalya with a lunge of his own.

For the next several moments, he proceeded to shock and beat her mercilessly. He whacked her across the face. He jabbed the baton into her gut. He smacked her rear, kicked her when she was done, and raised her up again by her hair. When he was finally done, panting a little, Rufio forced her face down onto the hard cell floor and kneeled on top of her, his legs pinning hers down. The baton he dropped beside her, while his hands went to the back of her tunic. He tore it straight down, revealing her back. He was silent now, intent only on his task. He would perform her physical and take a few favours, then figure out a way to neutralize her.

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10

Natalya cowered as the men spoke, and when the guard left and the doctor returned with the baton she shrunk back, knowing what was to come. She could see the intent in his eyes, the anger on his face. Her raven had warn her and she had snapped anyways. As he approached she tensed, ready for it. And the the onslaught came. He beat her mercilessly with the electric stick, his feet, even his hands. As he shoved her down she felt the tears stinging her eyes, her body on fire. He ripped at her clothing and those tears grew, the fear that he would touch her growing. She couldn't be his. She couldn't handle that.

"Raven help me," she whispered, shaking.

She said something, causing Rufio to pause. Someone…come help her? Rufio didn’t quite catch the word, Russian not being his primary language. Sounded as if she was calling for a bird to come rescue her. Must be some stupid Siberian forest pagan nonsense he sneered in his thought. Grabbing her roughly, he turned her over so that she was on her back, facing him as he looked down upon her with disdain. “No one is coming to save you. The only person who can do that is me. And I will only save you when you tell me who owns you.” He grabbed her jaw hard then, squeezing as he painfully lifted her head towards his. His other hand…snaked down her chest and found her breast, squeezing the nipple hard. At least he got two of his numerous tests done.

“Who owns you?” He demanded, holding her jaw tightly. He only wanted to hear two words. You do. "Speak!"

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10

He flipped her over, and she sucked back the tears, but it didn't last. She wanted to believe her raven would come this time, but she knew it wouldn't happen. She hadn't come last time. What made this different? She was already covered in bruises from the stick, some of his hits even breaking skin, so she bled in places. One hard cut on the side of her head had blood dripping into her hair, soaking the side of her head.

He pulled her up by her jaw, and as his hand snaked down she let out a desperate "No!"

Her dignity and pride felt shattered in front of this man, not to mention her body hurt, but none of that pain compared to the torture as he touched her breast, pinching her nipple. Tears streamed down her face as she struggled against him, trying to pull away and crying out, "No! Please no! I don't want you! I don't want this!"

He wouldn't understand her tears or the pain inside her head, her mind fighting while her body responded against her will. Thus was the curse of the wolf. It hurt even more, trying desperately to hold on to the thoughts and feelings for her raven while she could feel her nipples harden, her lower regions growing wet with want.

"No..." she sobbed in Russian, closing her eyes so she wouldn't have to look at his hideous face, "Stop! I will never be yours!"

She refused him again and no matter how hard he squeezed her jaw or twisted her nipple, she would not give. That was fine. Rufio did like a challenge. He released her promptly, letting her slump back on the hard cell floor abruptly, which would no doubt hurt. Crouching on his toes, he rested his forearms on his knees and smirked down at her, enjoying the waterworks on her face, mingling with the patch of blood on the side of her head. “Pathetic.” He simply commented, reaching down to touch her cheek and force her head aside.

Very slowly, he leaned down and kissed her upper cheek, right on the trail of tears, tasting the salty droplets. He made a show of licking his lips in pleasure, then he moved to her side. Once more he turned her over, back onto her stomach, a hand snaking through her hair and grasping the back of her head to pin her face down, while his other caressed down her smooth back. “So strong. Elegant, one might say. But it all belongs to me. Cry as much as you like. But you’ll understand. I own you.” Rufio sneered to her in a whisper. His hand came to her rear, still covered by her trousers. Rufio hooked his thumb under and proceeded to yank it down her thighs. Now everything was visible to him.

Rufio smacked her rear hard, echoing throughout the cell. Then he slid his hand over a cheek and between her thighs, fingers snaking over her sex. He felt it the moment he touched it. A wetness. Just like another slut I know. “What’s this?” Rufio asked, the look of realization over his face, excited and triumphant. He rubbed his fingers a little in her sex, wetting them, before he brought them out. He promptly suckled one and frowned. Nysa tasted better than this slut, but still it was something. “Enjoying ourselves are we? I knew you would come around. You’re a smart one, wolfie. Your body already knows when to give in, unlike that stupid, empty head of yours. But don’t worry, we’ll bring you around.” Rufio said with a laugh, returning his hand to her pussy, while his other held her head and upper body down.

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10

She thought she was free. God was she wrong. Just as her heart unclenched as he let her go did he lean forward and kiss her cheek, revolting her further. She held her tongue though, hoping if she said nothing he would torture her no further. Again, she was wrong. He turned her back over and hooked his hands into her pants, making her try and crawl away, even as her body screamed. He impeded her though, snaking her shorts down her legs as she shook.

"Please stop," she begged, scared of what he was thinking of doing. Did he even understand the consequences for her? Did he have any idea? Or was he simply too horny and cruel to care?

The doctor ran his hand down her back to her ass then smacked it, hitting the same cheek she could remember Rupi groping. It had felt good with her raven. This felt...horrid. She writhed beneath him, desperate to pull away but she was too hurt to use her full strength against him, and he had her pinned still. There was nowhere for her to go.

"I don't want this!" she howled as his hand began lowering itself between her legs and she screamed, a blood curdling, terrified scream, "Stop! Stop! No!"

But it was becoming too late. Her body responded in the way it was designed to, growing hot and wet at his touch, as if begging him to take her virginity even as Natalya screamed otherwise. The wolf had never been raised with the fantasy of mating with a wolf she loved, but she certainly had never expected to fall victim to the hands of a vile man. Head turned as she was pressed into the ground, she suffered as she watched him lift his fingers and lick them, grimacing at how disgusting it felt.

"Raven please! Help me!" she screamed, knowing it fell on deaf ears, but if her Rupi couldn't save her now...no one ever would.

Name: Rupinder "Rupi" Vera
Tag: Rufio, Natalya.

[Arriving from Cell Block B – post #163]

The elevator doors opened and Rupi hurriedly down the corridor. Word must have already went out that Rupi was the new Head of Staff, causing once lounging and idle guards to snap to attention which she brushed by. Like a wave, it would echo down the corridor, pairs of boots slamming together as she swept by. She ignored them all. She had only a single image in her mind, of a cruel man beating down an innocent woman, just as many had once done to her the previous day. She would put a stop to that. Under her auspicious, Natalya would never see a single baton in her life again.

She neared the cell, C-10, and growled low at the guard who lingered there, who took it correctly as a sign of dismissal, turning and marching quickly down the way Rupi had come. The windows were tinted, hiding whatever Rufio was doing inside. With impatience, her fingers danced on the keyboard, untinting the windows and revealing just what the good doctor and Natalya were currently up to…

Then with a fierce glare, Rupi opened the doors and stepped inside.

Laughter would meet the screams, his heart leaping in excitement. He had her. He ruined her. Tainted her. Rufio envisioned she would endure this moment for the night to come, until he returned and did something…worse. It was a downward spiral for her here, having revealed how easily she could be frightened and goaded to such a reaction. “Stop lying. You love it. You’re wetter than October.” Rufio said with a chuckle, his hand coming to her sex. He put the sole of his fingertips against her clit and began to rub, feeling the moistness spread on them. She begged him to stop. Pleaded and cried. But it was all unheeded. Her body spoke in louder volumes than her voice ever could.

His finger thrust into her tight womanhood, wiggling deeply and feeling in all directions. With his other hand, Rufio raised her head up, yanking her hair to add painful pressure to the gesture. “What’s the matter? Don’t like my hand inside you? Get used to it. Other things will be put inside you.” He snickered, beginning to thrust his finger a little, hearing the wet noise of his penetration and withdrawal. “Want to see what a liar you are? You don’t want me to stop. You want me to go on.” He told her, pulling his hand from her sex and sticking it before her face. His finger was indeed covered in her juices, emitting the scent of her sex. “Virgin cunt. It’s all mine though, just like everything else.” Rufio declared, twisting her face to make her look at him.

He suckled his finger clean before her, then moved to return it. But before his hand could reach her sex again, he heard something coming down the hall. With a purpose. Clicking heels. Rufio’s eyebrow quirked and he suddenly shot to his feet. And just in time too, for the windows cleared up and the doors opened.

In strode Rupinder Vera, finding Rufio standing over a naked, crying Natalya.

Tag: Rufio, Natalya.

“What is going on here?” Rupi snapped angrily, looking from the prone Natalya to the standing Rufio, who gazed at her casually. If he seemed embarrassed by Rupi’s earlier interruption of her moment with Candice, he didn’t show it. In fact, he wasn’t at all. Nor did he show any concern or fear at Rupi’s sudden presence, despite how guilty the scene looked. Natalya was naked, clothes torn, and on the ground at his feet. Rufio stood, fully clothed, smirking like he won a championship. Rupi guessed at once what was happening. “Have you no decency, Rufio? Calling you doctor would be an insult to the rest of us. How would you other lover feel if she saw you doing this with another woman? You are despicable and crude, full of more blackness than a pit of tar.” She growled.

Rufio merely glanced at Rupi, then down at Natalya. “What? I never touched her.” He replied in a casual tone, not taking Rupi seriously at all. That angered her greatly, causing her to step forward.

“Then why the fuck is she naked?” Rupi demanded.

“It’s a part of the process. I can’t tell if she’s healthy if she’s covered up. As for why she’s down there….” Rufio mulled, looking at Natalya with a shrug, “she tried to bite me and such. Even ask the guard. They had to pull her off of me. Isn’t that right, wolfie?” Rufio said with a chuckle, nuzzling Natalya’s side with his boot.

“Enough.” Rupi snapped. “You’re done for the day. I’m sick of your face. Go home.” She ordered. Rufio merely shrugged and strode by calmly, collecting his things and disappearing out the door. Rupi sighed and covered her face, her elbow in the palm of her other as she sighed.

The whole conversation would be in english so Natalya would not even be able to refute Rufio's words. And Rupi had not brought a translator, making her incapable of communicating with Natalya just yet.

[Rufio depart to Cell Block B - Offices & Labs]​

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10

It was like...like everything froze. Just for a second. For a meer second all the pain in her head conflicted with the lust in her body. And then...gone. Her mind blanked, her body relaxing as everything inside her fell in sync. Some tiny voice in her head said this wasn't right, wasn't what she wanted. But that voice had to be lying. It made no sense. Why wouldn't she want...him.

Her screams stopped as he entered her, her voice dying out completely as her eyes grew unfocused. She didn't even seem to hear him at first but then her eyes focused on his wet fingers as he waved them in her face and drew them to his lips, the words falling breathlessly from her lips, "All...yours."

Suddenly the doors opened and the fox was on his feet, leaving Natalya to finally move. She sat up and looked to the doctor entering, Dr. Vera. It felt like a distant memory now, one a sliver of her brain desperately tried to cling onto and bring back up but it was put out. That was her past. This was her future. She watched them speak, her eyes glancing between the two of them. While she spoke no English she understood body language, and neither of them looked happy. But then Rupi's tone dipped to a clipped, demanding order, obviously saying something harsh to him.

The air filled with the sound of her snarl.

It was loud but low in her throat, sending out a warning threat. Naty's eyes turned to slits, but she wasn't glaring at him. Natalya was glaring at her. And she didn't stop glaring till he moved away, breaking her concentration as her eyes widened and she watched him leave without a word. Nothing? After what he had...done. A headache started, her emotions conflicting. He had hurt her. Beaten her. She shouldn't be mad at Rupi, she should hate him. So why...why couldn't she? Natalya knew the answer but refused to accept it, she just couldn't.

Head down she pushed herself back into the corner, curling her legs up to protect her violated and abused body. Her eyes rose to see Rupi still within the room as she rested her chin on her knees. Why was she still here? Didn't she understand?

"Ostav'te vorona . Tam net nichego dlya vas zdes'. Uzhe...net."

[Leave raven. There is nothing for you here. Not...anymore.]

She did not need a translator to feel the sudden hostility that rolled off of Natalya. But it shocked Rupi tremendously when it was not aimed at Rufio, but at her. She glanced at the woman, who crawled away from her in disgust rather than the comfort desiring behavior she had expected. What had Rufio done to her? Was I too late? What devilry or cruel threats did he inflict on her? Rupi at once assumed it was some sort of revenge for what she had done to him and Candice. But how could Natalya become infected with it, glaring and snarling at her. Was she not her raven anymore?

Rupi merely glazed at Natalya. No, she refused to leave. Rather than turn and depart, Rupi moved closer and crouched in front of the girl, bringing her knees to her chest as she came down on eye level with the blonde. “Natalya?” She asked in a quiet voice, reaching out to touch her leg. “Natalya, it’s me. Raven. Vorona.” She stated, tapping her chest as if Natalya had forgotten. Why was she pushing Rupi away? It bothered her greatly, swelling a burning desire in her heart and mind to know why. And not only why, but to fix it as well. She did not want this coldness. She warned her about Rufio, did she not? “I’m sorry I could not protect you. Please, don’t push me away.” She muttered quietly, still reaching for Natalya.

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10
Tags: Rupi

Natalya tensed as Dr. Vera approached, even though that tiny voice inside her still screamed that something was wrong, that she shouldn't act like this. Her -the- raven was her ally, not her enemy. The bloodstained wolf still smelt of her own lust as Rupi approached, kneeling in front of her.

She didn't understand any of her words except one: Raven. Raven...her...Raven. Her mind hurt with all the conflicting thoughts making the wolf shake her head hard, trying to clear them. Looking up she caught Rupis hurt look and it stirred Naty more, feeling as if she was torn between two things she didn't understand with all the confusion. Dr. Vera did not like her fox. So why didn't Natalya feel the urge to hate her back? When the pretty doctor reached out and touched her Natalya growled in instinct, batting her hand away quickly and then her brow furrowed, the confusion even worse. Why was she pushing her Raven way? No...no not hers. She was the fox's now. But she didn't want the fox. Did she? She wanted...who did she want?

"No," she groaned in her thick Russian accent holding the sides of her head as the pain grew, returning to her own tongue as she let instinct reign wanting the splitting migraine to fade away, "Please leave me be. I...I am not yours to touch. Rufio has claimed me and...I am now his."

Just saying the words out loud brought a whimper to her chest, an emotion of fear and regret trying to surface. It flashed across her face for a second, and in that second her eyes softened and she wished to reach out and curl into Rupis arms, her Ravens arms, as the human side of her remembered the feelings she had. But then the second passed and she became closed off again, her eyes clouding.

Rupi did not want to leave. She did not want to go. Whatever was bothering Natalya, she wanted to fix, to let the woman know that Rupi was here for her. But how could she help then if Natalya did not want her around? Not being present to protect her had put some kind of dent or rift in their trust and relations, which Rupi craved. She looked into the other woman’s eyes and saw only refusal and denial. Denial of her. Twice now Natalya had been beaten and who knows what else, simply because of her relationship with Rupi. She had every right to be angry with her raven.

A resonating pang of sadness struck Rupi’s heart and she sighed, rising to her feet. If she was not wanted, she would not act childish and force herself around. But that didn’t mean she was giving up. This was a momentary respite, a retreat to gather one’s thoughts and prepare, for Rupi did not plan to let Natalya go so easily. Rufio had done something to her, something unforgivable, and she would have to undo it. That was all she was intent upon in that moment. “I will come back.” She stated firmly at Natalya, before turning on her heel to depart, just as the other woman wished.

At the door of the cell she paused and glanced back, a frown on her lips. “Good bye.” She whispered, before stepping out. On the cell monitor, she left orders to have water and food brought as usual. She wouldn’t punish the wolf just because she rejected her. Someone else could bring the nourishment. Striding down the hall with a stern expression, Rupi headed to the elevators to return to her office.

There was much work to do, today and in preparation for tomorrow.

[Depart to Cell Block B – Offices & Labs]​

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10

Something stirred in her again as she saw Rupi rise and turn to leave. Another whimper left her throat and she pushed up, getting to her feet as Rupi looked back, catching her. Confusion came back...what was she doing.

"Voron ... chto so mnoy proiskhodit?" she asked, watching her step through that door, knowing she'd get no answer. Returning to her corner on the ground she curled her legs up and rested her head, wishing the migraine and all this confusion would go away. She needed clarity. She needed to understand.

["Raven...what is happening to me"]

caba28DEA60400000578-0-image-a-1_1432071187749.jpg

C-10
Tags: Naty, Dr. Vera, Open

“Clean up duty, and drug duty. Wonderful,” Daniella sighed, looking none too happy she was in this predicament. Cleaning blood and grime off a patient was not the highlight of her day, and neither was trying to get a needle into them. No my highlight was crying in my bedroom for an hour. How does this not beat that? Probably because it was a crappy job, and she’d been assigned to it.

Shaking her head, the nurse put down the kit in her hands, the small container of food, and the water bottle and played around in the supply closet of Cell Block C for a few minutes, filling a bucket full of soapy water and finding a pair of gloves, a towel, and a sponge. There was already a warning on this werewolf’s file for being volatile and dangerous at times, meaning the nurse would have to step in with precautions. And she had also been informed that NS3456 was not currently chained to the wall and muzzled, meaning she could pose a threat to Daniella’s life. Fro safety Daniella had called for a guard to meet her there, wanting security.

“You speak fluent Russian?” he asked, raising an eyebrow as she walked up to him, arm’s full, waiting outside the door of C-10, “Because this one doesn’t know a lick of English.”

“You got that right,” another guard passing them piped up, “You talking about the girl in C-10 right? God, she wouldn’t stop howling or yelling in Russian half the day. She finally shut up for a bit after a tutor and guard visited her, although don’t expect it means she learned anything.”

“It says here she cooperated well with him, “the first guard, his name tag reading McEwan, taped the control panel, looking at the list of notes, “But he’s right, she’s not going to know English in a day. And before Dr. Arellano’s physical exam there was a visit from Dr. Vera…”

Even hearing her name made Daniella’s heart clench, her eyes quickly looking away to hide the pain.

“…but it was short. Last entry was Dr. Arellano.”

The other guard moved away as Daniella nodded, trying to get her mind off of Rupi, “Yeah, I got his email to administer a drug. And Dr. Vera’s message shortly after to clean up too. So we need a translator? Can you call for one please?”

“Sure, be right back.”

Stepping up to C-10’s door, Daniella looked in first to see what she could expect. At the back wall in the corner a beautiful naked girl sat curled up, her arms stretched around her knees and her head bent in so she couldn’t see anything but a greasy and bloody mop of blonde hair. As Daniella looked the werewolf’s head rose slowly, strings of blonde hair falling away to reveal golden, confused eyes. She doesn’t look angry. Just upset. That could be good. As long as I’m fast she won’t hurt me. Right? Stepping back, her head turned to stare down the hall at the guard who was just hanging up the phone. He gave her a thumbs up and started on his way back, calling out “He should be down in five.”

After five minutesthe elevator doors squealed open and a young man in scrubs walked out, looking each way. Catching sight of her he turned and jogged up, clipboard in hand. She was already punching in her key code as he did and ran her card before hovering her thumb over the unlock button on the touch screen. As he arrived she smiled and hit the button, hearing the click of the lock on the door.

“Hey, name’s Henry. This the Russian werewolf right?”

“Daniella. And this is McEwan. And yeah. You aren’t her normal tutor than I’m guessing?”

“No, he left about an hour ago to go home. What can we expect?”

“Defiance most likely. And she’s dangerous too,” Daniella explained, having taken that five minutes to read more thoroughly through notes, “She has…Dr. Vera…and Dr. Arellano as her doctors, so if anything goes wrong, we report to them. Or Dr. Funer.”

“You didn’t hear? Dr. Funer got booted.”

“Oh,” Daniella pause at that, “Who was Head of Staff then?”

“From an email sent out to everyone, it’s Dr. Vera now. You didn’t see it?”

It was easy for an email or two to slip past her when she was busy. And Daniella had been trying to keep busy all evening to get her mind off things. She just shrugged and murmured something about forgetting to read it, trying not to think about Dr. Vera. Every time she had to her heart clenched a bit more, the memories swimming just behind her eyes of the bitter rejection from the night before.

“Yeah, I think we’d all rather see Dr. Vera than Dr. Arellano any day,” McEwan added, “That guy always gives me an earful. And if Dr. Vera’s Head now he can’t complain we reported to her first.”

Daniella picked up the bucket of hot soapy water again, the supplies under her arm and some in McEwan’s, as Henry pushed the door open, allowing her to step in first with her supplies. Setting them down near the door she looked back to the wolf, who looked much more interested – and wary – now.

“NS3456?” she spoke calmly, “Can you understand me. I am here to clean you up.”

A low, haunting growl emanated from the filthy blonde wolf, then a high whimper, her golden eyes staring through a waterfall of hair. Henry paused at the door, remaining there as Daniella’s body stiffened. It was both a warning noise and a painful plea ; this patient wasn’t happy.

“Can you convey we are only here to help?” she asked Henry, motioning him to step in as she pulled the gloves on, keeping the towel draped over her shoulder. He did, but kept along the opposite wall of the patient, while McEwan filled the doorframe, holding his baton in hand and waiting.

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10
Tags: The Vixen, Her Raven, Open

Her head. Oh god did her head hurt. She sat there curled up, just wishing the pain would stop. Raven…fox…raven…fox….rave-fox. It was like part of her was trying to snuff out the other, refusing to let her emotions take a turn. When she thought of him she felt a shred of repulsion before the overwhelming wave of loyalty hit her. When she thought of Rupi she felt a deep bitter sadness that a part of her refused to allow her to understand, pushing the feelings away before she could grip them. The migraine from the storm within her mind felt like her skull might snap in too, the pain far too great. Her teeth gritted against each other every time another wave of pain erupted, unsure she’d make it through.

A noise outside her cell caught her ears, and for a moment the pain froze, her mind turning to something more simplistic. She could hear voices, and then beeping. Someone was coming in. Her fox? The thought excited and scared her. Rupi? Again her emotions were inflicted and the storm swarmed her mind once more, clouding her as she watched the door. But neither came in. Instead she was met by three strange faces. A man with brunette hair who looked terrified, a guard with one of those awful sticks, and a short blonde woman who smelt…familiar.

“NS3456?” she asked, the numbers meaning little to the wolf, “Can you understand me? I’m here to clean you up.”

She spoke as they entered but Natalya didn’t understand. Her response was simply letting out a growl, both warning the man with the stick to back off and the nurse with his terrified look to remain scared. Then a flash of pain erupted and she whimpered, caught off guard as she flinched from it.

NS3456, my name is Henry,” the man spoke in Russian, his words making perfect sense to her, “We are here to wash you down.

Leave me be pup. I can’t…I don’t want you in here,[ /i]” she refused to admit to the pain, knowing they’d see it as a weakness.

We are only trying to help, ” he replied with his hands in the air like he was trying to stop her words from hitting him. Meanwhile the blonde had moved the bucket to the middle of the room, her gloved hands dropping the sponge in and wringing it, getting it soaked. There was a small drain in the middle of the room, obviously for the purpose of cleaning patients. Now that she was closer the smell was more distinct. It took a minute but Natalya finally placed it and her eyes narrowed.

You bitch, she snarled, again having a flash of emotions for the raven before her loyalty to her fox swelled and she bit her tongue to hold back from crying out, the pain only worsening, “Stay…away! All…of you!

“Well she called you a bitch,” Henry relayed as Natalya struggled internally, “And she doesn’t want us around. She’s throwing all her walls up it seems.”

“Well we can’t leave till the job is done and I can’t clean her while she’s crouched,” the girl sighed, looking out of the corner of her eye at Natalya, “What are you telling her?”

“I’m trying to relay we aren’t enemies. She’s clearly unhappy with us here as you can see.”

“Give her our names, maybe that will help.”

Naty understood none of their speech, but then the man named Henry spoke up again, explaining once more they were only here to help, and that the nurse was named Daniella. Another growl, soft but threatening left her throat, relaying she cared little for the information. She was in pain, and needed to be alone.

“She doesn’t like you,” Henry exclaimed.

“Why not?”

He relayed that question back and Naty turned to look at him with her piercing gaze, forcing the words out, “She is a vixen, a…a viper. She tried…tried to…to court Ru- Dr. Vera last night. I heard them…kissing. Disgusting. Keep her…away from me.”

She finally got the words choked out, sending searing pain through the lower half of her skull. What had she done to deserve such torture? The thoughts and emotions for the raven disappeared even as she held on to them, knowing something about them felt warm and comforting. Replaced was the deep rooted feeling of loyalty for the fox. How had she become so confused? So tied up with two doctors?

Naty saw the translator smirk, as if what he heard amused him as he cocked his head at the vixen, “She won’t let you touch her because she heard you locking lips with one Dr. Vera last night. Did you actually? I never took the Head of Psychoanalysis as a lesbian.”

Daniella blushed fiercely, her head snapping back to look at the translator before whipping again to look at Natalya, back and forth. The guard just remained silent, enjoying the entire scene. For a second she seemed in shock, then confused, then her brow furrowed as something dark grew in her eyes, although Natalya couldn’t tell if it was sadness or anger.

“What I do is neither this wolf girl’s business nor yours, Henry. Why does it even matter?” Daniella snapped.

“Well for one,” he looked a little annoyed she had snapped at him, Naty following the conversation by their faces, the words lost on her, “It’s against policy to have relations with coworkers on site, with the exemption of the Quarters. And for two, I think the patient has a…a thing for Dr. Vera.”

“Seriously?” Daniella grimaced, obviously at the thought of this blood soaked werewolf with Dr. Vera, “Dr. Vera is mannered and intelligent. This patient likes to lick herself clean and smells like wet dog. Gross.”

Why are you upset that Daniella touched Dr. Vera?” Henry asked, looking to the wolf.

The raven can do much better,” Naty spat back, careful not to use the word ‘my’ instead of ‘the’. This she knew to be true and didn’t reflect her emotions, so she felt no pain in saying it.

“Supposedly Dr. Vera can do better than you,” he translated, his grin widening as he held back a laugh, “I don’t think she likes you.”

“Better?” Daniella paled. What ran through her mind next was beyond the wolf but that helpless anguished look turned into a bitterly angry one as she snapped back, “Well you can tell her she’s not any better. It’s not like Dr. Vera would stoop so low to like a mutt.”

He translated the words, although he didn’t seem to happy to, knowing a fight was brewing. Naty’s eyes narrowed, a snarl emanating from her chest as she pressed into the wall, creating more distance from Daniella. She wanted to tell this girl exactly why she was better for her raven, but that thought came with a surge of memories and she cried out instead, assaulted by the migraine that reared its ugly head. The cry became a snarl, trying to squish the pain out as her eyes remained glaring hatefully at the three of them.

“Just bathe her before she attacks you,” McEwan finally piped up, “Baiting her won’t help.”

“Fine,” Daniella threw the sponge in the water angrily then brought it out, stepping up to her, “Tell the mutt I have to wash her hair and face and not to move. McEwan, I may need help.”

He closed the door and sheathed his baton, stepping up to help as Henry relayed. Natalya recoiled, kicking out as they closed in on her and screaming at them to leave her alone. When the girl touched her she lunged, instinct easily taking over her fragile mind. The guard caught her mid air and shoved her hard into the floor, pinning her on her stomach.

“Do it now,” he ordered, “Just dump the bucket on her and scrub her clean!”

Daniella did just that, but she poured it on Naty’s torso and head, drowning her in water as she tried to breathe in, choking instead. She let out a shrill cry, choking and gagging as her head became woozy, the effects only mixing with the migraine. She felt unconsciousness beginning to creep forth and fought it off, desperate to stay awake while these people tortured her.

“She can’t breathe!” Henry realized first, but Daniella had already dumped the bucket, “Hell, what if you killed her?”

“She’s fine,” Daniella didn’t need him snapping at her too, “Just tell her to hold still, I need to scrub.”

Are you okay?” he asked, “It was an accident, she wasn’t trying to-”

Bitch!” Naty snarled, coughing out the last of the water as McEwan held her pinned down and Daniella set to scrubbing the blood from her hair, “She wanted me dead. She wanted them all to herself. A vixen! A viper! I’ll rip that pretty blonde hair from her head when I get my hands on her.

No Natalya. She didn’t mean to. We need to clean you up.

You lie. You all lie. My cage is filled with liars!

“What is she yelling on about now?” McEwan asked, watching Dani clean quickly.

“You don’t want to know,” Henry sighed, “I’m trying to calm her down.”

But try as she might, Naty was riled up. Still she couldn’t move, only swear and yell in Russian, threatening Daniella’s life in colorful ways. By the time the nurse was done McEwan had to chain her up to keep her from attacking, making Naty even more vicious in her words, as she pulled and screamed at them. Her brain was on fire, her nose and mouth stung from the water, and now she was chained?

“Leave the food and water in the corner,” McEwan advised, “I’m sure Dr. Vera will understand she was too dangerous to be fed.”

“I still have to give her a shot though,” Daniella held the bag up for them to see, “Thank god I brought two.”

Opening the bag she had McEwan hold it as she pressed the needle into the small phial of Haloperidol and pulled it out. That’s when Natalya really started to scream, her body wiggling against the wall, obviously recognizing it.

don’t put that near me! I didn’t do anything! You can’t! Don’t! No don’t! I’ve had enough! Stop! I won’t let you hurt me! I won’t!

“Is she scared of the needle?” Daniella asked, hearing the tone of fear mixed in with the anger.

“Yes,” Henry nodded, “And she’s still spitting out death threats. Please be careful.”

The nurse let out a sigh and then rolled her shoulders, obviously hyping herself up to do it. As she narrowed in Natalya threw herself at the chains, pulling at them with all her might, praying they’d break so she could move. Otherwise this vixen would stick her, and god know’s what was inside the awful device.

You want me dead this much!” she screamed, “ You want them for yourself don’t you! You bitch! Keep that away! Keep that thing away! I swear…

Daniella stepped another foot closer and McEwan tensed, pulling his baton out. Natalya saw it, saw the horrifying stick and blanched, fear and anger and pain swirling into her body. She couldn’t do it, couldn’t take another ounce. She screamed and flung herself from the wall as Daniella rose to put the needle in. Concrete shuddered and then exploded the hinges flying out of the wall as she freed herself. Instantly she was on top of Daniella, biting down on her wrist with the needle. It dropped to the floor, shattering as Naty crunched down, breaking the wrist with ease. The sounds of the nurse’s screams filled her ears as her golden eyes turned dark with bloodlust, the only thing that could quiet the storm inside her.

“Get off!” McEwan swung his baton, but it wasn’t electrified and after one hit to Naty’s side she caught it in her hand and yanked hard, pulling him off balance so he fell. Instantly she was on top, leaving the screaming nurse bleeding on the floor as her sharp nails ripped at the man’s armor, trying to scratch him. He punched her in the hip and she felt bones crunch but she didn’t stop, shredding his armor with one hand as the other fought his punches off. Behind her Henry was helping Daniella up and both of them moved to help the guard, reaching for Naty. They pulled her off as McEwan scrambled up, his chest exposed and scratched as he pressed into the side wall. But Daniella and Henry could not hold her for more than a few seconds before she ripped away and jumped to her feet, lunging at him. But she didn’t use her teeth. This time her fingers were curled and struck his chest, sinking in quickly and harshly as he screamed, high and shrill. She ripped her hand out seconds later and there in her palm rested his dying heart.

Delicious, ” she snarled, biting into it as McEwan slumped and fell to the ground, dead.

“Oh my god!” Daniella screamed, pulling Henry and her back towards the door, “We need to get out. Now!

But Natalya was faster than them. With her speed she hit the door before they could and they whipped around to see her, backing up quickly to make distance. She finished the heart in her hand blood dripping from her chin and fingers and she smiled evilly at them. She was done being tortured tonight. She was tired of the pain. And this way it was gone. The bloodlust, the hunt made her forget the rest, made her forget everything. The pain and anger and loneliness faded to a single thought: kill.

“What do we do?” Henry asked as Natalya advanced, cornering them.

“Get to that door and get help,” Daniella ordered, “She wants me more than you. Just be fast. I’ll try and hold her off.”

“Are you crazy?”

“Do you want to die?” she shot back, “Just go! One…two…”

At three she dived for McEwan’s body, grabbing the baton as Naty snarled and launched at her. She kept running till she hit the front wall, just barely missing the werewolf. Meanwhile Henry had gone to the left, but he had slipped on the chains and fell, cutting his knee open. With both of them split, Natalya’s head whipped back and forth, finally settling on Henry, her eyes staring at the blood pooling on his knee.

Mine,” she growled, lunging down at him and catching his foot as he scrambled to get away. Twisting it painfully he let out a shrill shriek of pain, his bone’s beginning to crackle and crunch under her strong hands. She pulled him towards her, until his knee was bent and near her mouth. Slowly she licked at the blood, watching his eyes grow wide with fear. Then she paused, watching that fear bubble and grow. Seconds passed and suddenly, without warning she bit down, breaking skin and muscle in his knee as she tried to break the bone. Daniella rushed forward with a yell and brought the baton down hard, smashing it on Naty’s head. All it did though was knock her off of Henry who pushed away, blood streaming down his leg.

“Get help!” Daniella screamed as Henry used the wall to get onto his one good leg, “Please!”

He hobbled to the door, trying to open it as the blood loss was becoming too much, staining the white floors. Meanwhile the vixen and the wolf were locked in battle, Daniella hitting her hard with the baton, as Natalya swung back with kicks and punches, trying to knock her down and get the upper hand. The nurse was smart enough to stay away from her mouth, and when Naty would swipe with her sharp nails that almost resembled claws she’s jump back. Only once did Natalya catch her, cutting her arm with the broken wrist and making her cry out, but the blonde nurse just hit her back, trying to stun her.
“Get out!” Daniella screamed her head turning to see him there, just getting the door open, “Please! Call for back up!”

Henry hobbled out, and one of the guards saw him immediately as he turned and yelled, “Call for back up! NOW!”

Natalya couldn’t see what was happening but the guard didn’t even hesitate, knowing which cell they were in. He just grabbed the phone and dialed, calling for immediate back up from the security room. Before he had even hung up Henry was yelling at him to call medics too, and Dr. Vera. They needed them all.

Turning back, his eyes widened as he saw Daniella fall, caught by a sweep of Naty’s feet. But the wolf didn’t go for her. She scrambled up and bolted for the open door, seeing the wide eyed Henry and how bad his injury was and knowing she could escape. And him knowing he only had seconds to make a choice he slammed the door shut. Hitting the control pad to lock it. Instantly he looked back inside, yelling at Daniella.

“They are coming! Just hold on! We can’t let her out!”

“I know!” the vixen yelled back, “I just if I can get this drug in her she’ll stop. It’s an anti-aggression drug.”

“Jam it in her then!” he yelled.

She scrambled for the drug as Natalya threw her weight at the door, obviously trying to break out. Their foreign shouting didn’t go unnoticed though. As Daniella grabbed the drug and her second needle Naty swung around, letting out a bloodcurdling growl. Backing up, she hit the corner and with shaky hands tried to fill the needle before Natalya could kill her. The thought was clear on her face that only feet away lay a dead guard…and how was she going to stop a werewolf?

“I got it!” she screamed as the needle filled and Natalya attacked. Everything became a blur. The wolf jumped forward and the nurse brought her leg up, trying to kick Naty and throw her off. Instead the wolf caught her foot and yanked back, dropping Daniella to her back as she was dragged into the middle of the room. The needle fell but to Natalya’s frustrations didn’t break, rolling only inches from Daniella’s hands. Twisting onto her stomach the vixen tried to claw her way to the needle, knowing it was her only savior till guards showed up. But Naty had other plans. The wolf bit down on Daniella’s leg, tearing at muscle and flesh as the nurse screamed but didn’t give up. She caught an artery and blood sprayed, coating the wolf as she chomped down on another part of her calf, trying to hinder her. The blood began to coat the walls, the ceiling, the floor, even the glass, but Natalya kept ripping at her leg, her screams loud and piercing as the nurse struggled. Blood lust ran rapid in the furious wolf, her eyes dark and full of hatred for the blonde vixen.

But Daniella didn’t give up, reaching those last few inches and grabbing the needle. With a shriek she twisted back, feeling her flesh and muscle rip more in Naty’s mouth and jammed the needle into the woman’s arms, pressing the drug into her veins.

Natalya screamed, letting go as she pushed away, throwing the needle to the corner. For a second there was a whimper, and it looked like the drug would work instantly, but then Naty lunged, catching Daniella and pinning her. Her claws sunk in, scratching and clawing her, mawling her body. The wolf didn’t stop till the door was opened and six guards rushed in, pulling her off. Instantly she was shackled and muzzled, thrown into a corner as the guards helped the nurses put Daniella’s bloodied body on a stretcher, the girl barely alive. They whisked her out and suddenly the room was silent, except for the murmurs outside.

“Get the Head of Staff, we need to put this one down.” “Hell, I’ll do it.” “No, that’s against protocol. We have to tell Dr. Vera first, its her call.” “Well Henry and Daniella are off to the hospital. We’ll let Dr. Vera deal with this than send in a clean up crew. I can’t believe she got the drop on three of them.” “This wolf is crazy.”

Natalya knew nothing of what they said except the name, over and over spoken. Dr. Vera. Raven. Her…raven? The drug finally kicked in and Naty felt exhausted, her eyes closing as she stopped feeling the urge to kill, the bloodlust fading and the pain returning. So…much pain.

It was just after 1AM when Rupi received the message.

She was already home, having left the Institution around midnight. Depressed from her encounter with Natalya, she had committed herself to tedious paperwork for the remainder of that day. And Candice was right. It was unbearably massive. Running a single Department could be stressful. Managing every Department was far worse. But there was a benefit to all of this, allowing Rupi to maintain an optimistic outlook as she signed her name for perhaps the fiftieth time before she finished. It gave her an overview of the Institution like no other. She was aware of everything. Every patient, every doctor and nurse, every test or interaction, all reported and noted. Rupi could almost see the day to day activity of the Institution, in every hour of the day, unfold in her mind.

But even then, she could not predict what might happen next. When she received the email, she checked it lazily at first. But when her eyes and mind registered the extent of what happened. Natalya. Daniella. The horror. The bloodshed. The sheer scale of stupidity. Rupi threw the covers back and roused herself. Within a quarter hour, she was back at the Institution, the elevator doors soon opening to reveal her.

Heels clicked as he marched right to the last cell, C-10. The guards were there, weapons ready and angry faces worn. They all turned to face her as she arrived, eyes directed right at her. One of their own had been maimed. A nurse, nearly killed. The company policy on an incident like this was clear. Death. Death for the patient. But Rupi could tell these guards wanted more. They wanted to punish and torment Natalya first before they offed her. Torture, rape, beating, it was all written on their expressions. And what of the transgressor herself? Rupi strode to the window and peered in. Her breath caught in her throat at the sight.

Natalya lay on the floor, the blonde drenched in wet blood. As was the cell itself. It was sprayed everywhere, across the ground and on the walls. Rupi’s steely eyes for a moment were laced with sadness as she took it all in. My wolf, what have you done? Perhaps it had been wrong to leave her alone. She should have forced the issue out of Natalya earlier that day, to find out what was wrong rather than giving the wolf some space. Now she realized that such a thing was a mistake. Natalya should never be left alone, especially after a visit by Rufio. That man loved to make patients feel helpless, uncaring when that helplessness boiled into rage or fury. Here was that very consequence turned into reality. Slowly, Rupi shook her head and sighed. What was she to do? It was her first incident as Head of Staff where she had to deal with something like this.

“What are your orders? Shall we put down the bitch?” One of the guards suddenly asked. Rupi flashed an angry glare at him and shut him up at once.

“No.” She stated firmly. “Not yet.” She quickly added, knowing she could not be seen to bend Institution rules herself. Here was a position she had coveted and now she was being repaid with this dilemma. To keep her role by killing off Natalya, a woman she admired and was attracted to, or letting her live and forever deprecating her office and power. “Not yet. Go in there and shackle her up first. Employ extreme caution. Bind her up and get her out. I want this cell cleaned first. Take her to…C-5.” Rupi ordered, picking an empty cell randomly in her head. She was too tired to recall that C-5 was on a certain list. “You will enact no punishment for this without my consent.” She also stated, speaking firmly to the guards. “Simply move her. In the morning, her judgement and summary discipline will be carried out. Move.” Rupi ordered.

The guards entered the cell. Six of them. They were abrupt and ruthless with Natalya, but Rupi didn’t stay to watch. She couldn’t. Not this time. Rupi departed the Block and retreated to her old office, there to hide her tears and sleep, since she did not trust herself to drive home again. She granted Daniella and Henry medical leave and as for McEwan, compensation would have to be paid. With a sigh, she booted up the computer and got to work yet again.

As for Natalya…

The guards were cruel. They slammed her down, shocked her with the batons, then cuffed her wrists and ankles. They lurched her up and carried her into the hall, before bringing her to C-6. When the doors opened, they merely heaved Natalya inside, one guard adding a fierce kick to her ribs, before they left her there. C-10 was then cleaned and washed and within a half hour of Rupi’s arrival, the incident was handled, put off until morning.

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10
Tags: RuRu

They had been ruthless. She had been rocking herself in the corner, begging the headache to cease when they came in, weapons at the ready. And they were the wrong kind: the electric sticks. She begged them not to, but her Russian was both muffled by the muzzle and foreign to their ears. They beat her, stabbing it at her sides, throwing hard slaps into her arms. One hit her legs, breaking her knees so she couldn't move. When their onslaught stopped they lifted her and dragged her bruised and bloody body to another cell, dropping her unceremoniously.

"You can stay in here cunt, until your cell is cleaned. Not that you'll be alive to see it. There's no way you'll slide by an execution now."

A couple of the men left but a few stayed, obviously still in a mood. She lifted her face bleekly to see the anger in their faces as one hit her in the shoulder, electricity shocking through her and for a second everything went black as her vision died, the migraine growing even worse. Her heart skipped, the pain too much to handle. But she held on...barely.

"Pozhaluysta. Stop. Bol'she ne nado." she begged through the muzzle, unable to even lift her head as the smell of iron filled her nostrils, blood dripping from her nose. Natalya was no doctor, but it was easy to tell she was bleeding internally.

They ignored her pleas though, these three furious with her as they brought their sticks down again and again, shocking her. Every time they hit her her vision darkened, the seconds growing longer each time before color returned to her sight. At this rate she'd be dead. Naty even accepted it, knowing it would free her from the pain, and she felt no will to try, to fight back. But instead they stopped short of her death, leaving her there gasping in shallow breaths for air as two broken ribs pierced her lungs. They laughed, seeing her huddled in the middle of the cell, her blood mixing on the skin with the others, pooling around her as she lay there. The three walked around her towards the door and one of them pulled his stick back out, the electricity off but the pain no lesser as he cracked her over the head, sending vibrations through her already screaming skull, making her shriek out in pain.

"If we are lucky, she won't make the night," one of them exclaimed as the three stepped out, locking the door. Natalya didn't even move. All she did was whimper, the pain overbearing. Her body would heal, but her head...the migraines would not end.

The night did nothing for her. It felt like an eternity as her bones slowly popped back into place and her skin healed. And yet the pain searing through her head never ceased. The last hit had made the worst impact, her eyes unable to open as she fell in and out of consciousness from the unbearable pain, her skull still ringing from the hits and the migraines. Her brain just couldn't make up its mind. Raven...fox...fox...raven? Every thought became a new shred of pain, every time she breathed her body cried out in pain. It was agony utter agony.

By morning a nurse was walking by doing her daily check on patients, making sure all were awake and lively. She topped at C-5, her brows knitting as she looked in. Then she tapped hard on the glass, before panic set in. Jumping to the control panel she swiped her card as she waved at a guard who came over. She stabbed the button to open the door even as he yelled at her not to.

"Stop! That's NS3456! She's dangerous" he yelled.

But she ignored him, stepping in and hurrying to the blonde girl who lay violently shaking on the floor, foaming at the mouth. She almost missed it with the muzzle on, which she pulled off now, knowing this girl was in no state to attack. She was having a seizure.

The guard jumped in, ready for a fight till he saw her and grimaced, "This one killed a guard last night and maimed two nurses, you shouldn't just rush in here. What is wrong with her anyways?"

"she's having a seizure," the nurse held the girl's head to keep her from breaking her neck, "The blood from her nose and the foaming mouth says it could be internal bleeding or poison. Get her medical doctor now! Call medics! Someone!"

He paused, looking unsure, "Should we bother? You heard what I said, she's a killer. A dead mutt by the end of the day I bet. Why waste the time?"

"Because its our job!" the nurse snapped back, "And we have a Board member in the facility. Would you like to explain why we let a patient die without regulation? Or tell Dr. Vera, our new Head of Staff? No. Now please, call her doctor. And tell Dr. Vera too. Hurry!"

The guard shut his mouth and nodded, racing out to make the calls.

Rupi was first to arrive, rushing the moment she received the alert. Barely five minutes at the Institution and everything had already gone to shit. Seeing Natalya’s patient code was something that never boded well. Even as Head of Staff she couldn’t even protect the woman. What was going on? A seizure, they said. But what had triggered it? No doubt the actions or conducts or guards, or a certain snide and asshole doctor. She burst in a quick trot from the elevator right to the Cell, shoving a guard aside and staring intently through the window. A nurse was there, crouching over Natalya’s body as she flailed and shook.

“Where the fuck is the doctor?” Rupi demanded, glaring at the guards. “And what the fuck did you do to her?” She hissed in anger.

“We..we handled her, as you instructed.” One guard answered feebly.

“I said to move her, not beat her senseless! You might have irreparably damaged her!” Rupi snapped, her voice echoing down the hall. “Get lost. I’ll deal with you idiots later.” She growled, sending them scurrying with just a vicious stare. She moved to the cell door and quickly entered, rushing to the nurse’s side and kneeling beside her. It wasn’t her job or role to do this, but Rupi did so anyways, trying to hold down Natalya’s flailing arms as she convulsed and shook. She knew a seizure had psychological origins, something that overloaded Natalya’s brain. Had it do with what Rufio did? “What is happening to her?” She demanded of the nurse, eyes now full of concern rather than anger. It wasn’t the nurse’s fault, but Rupi wanted any and whatever knowledge was available.

Tag: Natalya, Rupi.

[Arriving from Cell Block A – post #116]

When the elevator doors opened, Rufio emerged just at the same time as a medical team arrived, pushing a stretcher on a trolley. He raced past them, finding Natalya in a completely new cell than the previous one she was in. He only briefly recalled her mauling two nurses during the night, no doubt for which the guards had taken their retributory measures. Idiots must have gotten excessive with their reproach, no doubt inducing this fit. Normally Rufio wouldn’t have hurried to save such a problem case as Natalya, the wolf being nothing but trouble. But he had to look good in front of the board members if they happened to be present or reviewing the response to the event.

Regardless, Rufio burst into the cell with an urgency, the trauma team behind him. He was surprised to see Dr. Vera at the woman’s side of all people, frowning to himself. The two normally never worked together or were incapable because of their usual disdain for each other, but it seemed their goals happened to be aligned here. Rupi had her own sympathy, a weakness in Rufio’s mind, while he simply wished to look good. He knelt by her side, examined Natalya convulsing and shaking with a single glance, then turned to shout over his shoulder at the paramedics.

“I need a shot of benzodiazepine, now!” He roared, then turned to face Natalya with a grim expression, snapping white latex gloves over his hands as they were brought to him. He glanced once at Rupi and merely smirked in confidence, raising his hand to receive the needle when it arrived.

“Hold her arm still.” He instructed, his brow furrowing as he concentrated and tried to jab the sharp needle point into a visible vein on Natalya’s arm, difficult as it was with her shuddering and flailing. But he managed it, a firm poke on the first try that sank into the green tendril. Rufio pushed on the needle, injecting the clear liquid drug into Natalya’s body. It was a sedative, a sleep inducing agent that would immediately lull her overactive brain into slumber, thus causing her seizure to cease. It would take a moment to settle in, but it worked. Natalya would be unconscious for some time to come, but the immediate danger was passed.

“All in a day’s work, ladies.” Rufio said with a haughty smirk, gazing first at Rupi, then to the nurse with a flirtatious wink. Who didn’t like to see a handsome doctor at work? He removed the needle, left the swabbing and clean up to the nurse, and took off his gloves once the needle was discarded. Rupi moved to follow him into the corridor, both of them watching silently as the paramedics remained to clean up Natalya and ensure there was no permanent damage to her body.

Rufio yawned and moved to stroll to the elevator.

“Thank you, Dr. Arellano. That was good work.” Dr. Vera suddenly said at him. Rufio paused at gazed back at her. She looked…genuine. Well if there was one thing Rufio loved more than his cock size, it was being praised. “Like I said, all in a day’s work. I’m going to get some coffee.” He simply remarked in reply.

“Don’t you think she should be moved to the hospital?” Dr. Vera asked, causing Rufio to roll his eyes and turn back.

“No. All she needs is rest. She can do so in her cell and leave the hospital staff to focus on more pressing issues.” Rufio replied. Like their own whom this bitch brutalized a few hours ago.

“If you say so.” Rupi replied, watching the paramedics work on Natalya, checking bones and giving her other shots and an IV drip to help heal her body. “But if she crashes again, I’ll hold you responsible for your lax watch.” She warned him. Rufio simply nodded and when he turned away, snarled his lip in contempt of Dr. Vera’s orders, moving back towards the elevators.

[Depart to Cell Block A]​

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10
Tags: RuRu

Rufio didn’t even get as far as a the elevator doors closing when a piercing scream rang through Block C. The drug he had administered had obviously either failed, or worn off all too quickly, and now the girl was thrashing again, screaming bloody murder. But this time her eyes were wide open.

Bol'no! Moya golova bolit! Ostanovi eto!” she screamed, repeating the same words over and over as the medical team tried to hold her down, having just gotten her into the stretcher.

“What the hell is she saying?” one medic snapped, strapping her legs down before she could knee him in the face.

Right then would be a perfect time for a translator. And they got one. Nathan, her tutor, had been on the sidelines watching, having been on his way down to Block C in the first place to see her. He stepped forward then, moving so he stood beside Dr. Vera in the doorway.

“She’s screaming about her head,” he translated to them, “she says it hurts. She’s saying…she’s never been…in so much pain.”

One of the medics checked her head and grimaced, pulling hair back to reveal a still healing cut, “Wolves heal fast right? This one looks infected and old. If she hasn’t healed it yet, it means her body was too overwhelmed with another pain, or someone hit her far too hard. Maybe both.”

“Given the severity, she could be bleeding internally,” another medic piped up, “Possible rupture? Aneurysm?”

They were strapping her down, and her screaming never died, her eyes whipping around but it was as if she couldn’t see anything. The medics noted it, knowing it was a side effect to a brain rupture. Nathan was at her side translating as she spoke, keeping the medics, nurses, and Dr. Vera up to date. As the IV kicked in, pumping tranquilizers to help relax her so she wouldn’t struggle and make matters worse Natalya began to ramble on in Russian, Nathan going quiet as she spoke. Tears were in her eyes, an obvious sign the strong wolf was over her pain threshold and the medics demanded they get her to the medical bay on Block B.

“We need clearance to operate,” they paused in the hall, the stretcher beside Dr. Vera as Natalya lay strapped down, pleading eyes staring at her raven. Her raven? The pain intensified at her confusion, making her cry out pathetically “ Aaaa ! Moya golova bolit!

“We can’t do brain surgery without clearance from the Head,” another medic demanded, “We are certified in surgery ma’am, we just need to go ahead. Or she’ll die. There’s nothing more her assigned doctor can do. She needs surgeons.”

Barely a moment past before hell broke loose once more.

Natalya let out a blood curdling scream before she began to convulse again, though by no means did it appear to be another seizure. Rupi put her hand to her chest as if to still her rapidly beating heart at the sudden commotion, watching with a shocked expression as the medics tried to hold her down, struggling against the blonde’s powerful flailing. She was screaming something, of which it took a translator only moments to reply, being beside Rupi. Natalya was in pain. In her head. That made sense, seeing as the source and origins of seizures were generally from the brain. Something was still grasping her, powerful enough to break the sedative that Rufio had given her.

So what was going to happen now? Rupi felt powerless and helpless as she stared on, not having the answer for once. It was a shitty feeling, one that made her gut feel more and more empty. Everything around Rupi seemed to slow and grow distant as her grey eyes stared hard at Natalya, who returned her gaze and shouted something in her tongue. The medic was yelling at Rupinder but she couldn’t hear it. All she could think was one thought; I committed to this woman and now I lost her. I have failed. Over and over again, it replayed in her mind. Tears stung at her eyes, but that was ultimately what shamed Rupi and brought her back to reality. She couldn’t be weak now. She couldn’t hesitate. Any delay could mean death. She needed to act and be strong.

She straightened her posture, banished any emotion or shred of humanity, and turned to face the medic. “You have your clearance. Take her there now and do what you can. I will not lose a patient on my first day.” She decreed, before grabbing the nearest medic firmly by his collar, surprising the man with her surprisingly powerful grip and pull. “If she dies…all of you will be out of work. Now move your ass!” She roared, shoving them forward and moving to follow behind. She hated this, every moment of this shitty feeling. She prayed to the Goddess above that Natalya would be spared, the last of her kind, trapped in this strange world. The poor girl did not deserve this.

Rufio had done this. He had done something to her and in his recklessness, he didn’t even seem to notice it. He would pay for this, in time. Following after the stretcher, Rupi let the paramedics and Natalya go up first before she followed in another elevator, heading to Cell Block B.

[Depart to Cell Block B]​

beauty_zpsdjf15b2o.png

C-10
Tags: Rupi

They rushed her to the elevator, the threat of their jobs hanging over their head. As they headed up in one elevator, Nathan jumped in the other with Dr. Vera, catching her alone.

"Natalya told me...things," he started when the doors had closed, hinting at what she had revealed, "She asked me to relay them to you, she said you could help."

He looked at the wall as he spoke, a disgusting look on his face, "Yesterday Dr. Arellano started...touching her, during her exam. She begged and pleaded but he ignored and he started to...rape...her. He didn't get far, due to your interference luckily but because of it her brain is stuck. She couldn't explain it, but I think I can. Werewolves mate once for life, like wolves. The first to take their virginity is the one they are loyal to for life, until that person dies or leaves them. A wolf will never leave their partner. He started to claim her then stopped, putting her in limbo. It might be why she is in such pain. Her brain can't handle being on that edge. And there was more. She spoke of a raven, she tried to explain this raven person had some important meaning to her. She tried, at least. I think her heart longs for this person, and her brain is trying to tell her to be with Dr. Arellano. It is a cruel cruel thing to leave her in, and the beatings combined with this pain has driven her to this."

He sighed, finally explaining it all, "I was asked to tell you. She trusts you like she trusts me. And she needs people like us right now, to keep her alive."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom