Post Your Face!

Rogue said:
Yay!
Snuggles!!!

@Kara
I'm good. Morgan keeps me busy. xDD;
I spend my free time napping and binge eating cold doughnuts.

How is Morgan doing? o=?
My sister is about to have a baby...
Doughnuts, eh? Sounds good lol

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
Rogue said:
She's a little Hellion, that's how she's doing. xDD;

How did I know~? XD

She's her mother's daughter. That's how. xD;

CHRISTMASGUSHTIME.

1507636_10152089391089824_698388480_n.jpg

1521310_10152089391529824_1655180108_n.jpg

1513175_10152089391734824_1715533555_n.jpg

1476605_10152089392009824_853006550_n.jpg

It's been a while since I've shown my face.
Now, it's time for semi-decent pictures!~

jsdo9u.jpg

2pzbnu1.jpg

According to my friend, this is my seductive face. I don't even.
2pqjrrl.jpg

My fail attempt at winking.
29n6ty8.jpg

Okay, I know I'm late to the game here, so to speak, but I've looked back over several pages to see who I could see and I have a couple of things to say. First on the list:

Miss Molly

I swear Miss Molly ... you look a lot like Charlize Theron here. Simply Beautiful.

MISS MOLLY
zlsneh.jpg

CHARLIZE
Charlize_zpsd5d9806f.jpg

Next up...

Alex_Fox

OMG!! Others may not see it, but I swear to God, you look like Kiera Knightly to me in this picture. I've also seen some of the other pics you posted from page 382 onward and, I must say ... though the others don't resemble Kiera quite so much, you are a striking beauty in your own right.

ALEX
indifference_by_alexpablok66688-d4xlbuh.jpg

KIERA
keira-knightley24_zps130c95e5.jpg

Next up...

Rave

I don't know if anyone else watched The Voice this season, but I think Rave sorta resembles Will Champlin, the guy who won 3rd place.

RAVE
262bcb74-b07a-486e-80d0-a2e88b21d6b4_zps89c9e9fa.jpg

WILL CHAMPLIN
WillChamplin_zpsee3fa47f.jpg

Those are the only ones that I thought reminded me of someone else I'd seen on tv, so... yeah. Moving forward though, there are many many lovlies to look at on here. BMR has lots of eye candy for members. :) I could go and name some of them, but I wouldn't want to seem like I'm playing favorites. :) That said, I have a history of sorts with Hahvy and DA and might I say, ladies, that you're both looking as lovely as ever. Hahvy, I hardly recognized you with that red hair.

Anyway, I'm done here for now.

MrCorvus said:
Okay, I know I'm late to the game here, so to speak, but I've looked back over several pages to see who I could see and I have a couple of things to say. First on the list:

Miss Molly

I swear Miss Molly ... you look a lot like Charlize Theron here. Simply Beautiful.

MISS MOLLY
zlsneh.jpg

CHARLIZE
Charlize_zpsd5d9806f.jpg

Next up...

Alex_Fox

OMG!! Others may not see it, but I swear to God, you look like Kiera Knightly to me in this picture. I've also seen some of the other pics you posted from page 382 onward and, I must say ... though the others don't resemble Kiera quite so much, you are a striking beauty in your own right.

ALEX
indifference_by_alexpablok66688-d4xlbuh.jpg

KIERA
keira-knightley24_zps130c95e5.jpg

Next up...

Rave

I don't know if anyone else watched The Voice this season, but I think Rave sorta resembles Will Champlin, the guy who won 3rd place.

RAVE
262bcb74-b07a-486e-80d0-a2e88b21d6b4_zps89c9e9fa.jpg

WILL CHAMPLIN
WillChamplin_zpsee3fa47f.jpg

Those are the only ones that I thought reminded me of someone else I'd seen on tv, so... yeah. Moving forward though, there are many many lovlies to look at on here. BMR has lots of eye candy for members. :) I could go and name some of them, but I wouldn't want to seem like I'm playing favorites. :) That said, I have a history of sorts with Hahvy and DA and might I say, ladies, that you're both looking as lovely as ever. Hahvy, I hardly recognized you with that red hair.

Anyway, I'm done here for now.

Nyaa thank you >< From all the girls I've been compared to, she is my fave! I shouldn't be so happy for being compared with girls though XD

306350_10150864631800022_1373951424_n.jpg

Because I've flaunted it in chat a few times. It's actually a couple years old. And, apparently, according to some, I look Jewish. I blame the angle. I am not, in fact, Jewish!

And because suits are bitchin'.

I'll hafta get a few taken when I'm standing and throw up my high school grad dinner photo. Just for comparison. XD

Thanks DA! *snugs in return!*

OMG, Frosty!!! We should soooo do a high school vs the now photo comparison piccie thing! LOLOL!!! The 18 yr old us vs present day... BWAHAHA!!! XD I love it!!! I have my senior year picture somewhere I think and I definitely have one of me doing all kinds of physics labs stuffs for engineering school my Freshman year in college, lolol! OMG, we should do it!!! XD

*snuggles the pretty Lady and the wet Rave, giggles* <333

Back
Top Bottom