Post Your Face!

Just saying Hello!! :)
f95c457b-8cca-456d-9cb8-465dc7fa9fb9_zps6e959118.jpg
09156dda-3402-497a-bf12-f383c12e8372_zps2adcbf0b.jpg

I pulled a kind of half-assed Doctor Who thing for a college Halloween party on Thursday:

PdVng8G.jpg

I think the rings under my eyes say how it went. I'm not a party person. But costumes are awesome.

Today, I'm just cold.

dPuul.jpg

KCRiley said:
I pulled a kind of half-assed Doctor Who thing for a college Halloween party on Thursday:

PdVng8G.jpg

I think the rings under my eyes say how it went. I'm not a party person. But costumes are awesome.

Today, I'm just cold.

dPuul.jpg

The costume may have been half assed but you were still too cute in it.

BEHOLD FOR I AM LADY THORETTE OF ASGARD!

Went to Stan Lee's Comikaze and cosplayed as Victorian Style Fem Thor....I was the only one who cosplayed this style. =^-^=

Getting ready to Thorette-it up. WOOOO~ And yes....I made the hat =^-^=.

=-_______-= I had to wear flats since I ended up with blisters on both my pinky toes so I had to ditch the heels. I looked better in the heels, but oh well..

I got so many hugs and thank you's thanks to this. =^-^= I made this when Gay Marriage was being legalized in certain states and such. I wore it for the first time for Anime Expo in L.A in July. I decided to take one of my favorite games and use it as a means of support. Everyone loved it. I also managed to catch childrens attention which the parents were thankful for XD.

I am promoting myself since today is my birthday and I'm feeling awesome!!

(That's my surprised face! Or my 'oh no, I'm another year older!' face!)

Pictures were taken by my wonderful hubby who's got a knack for photography!

BMR does have a ridiculous amount of good looking attractive people on it o.o;;;

I like the word attractive...I think it looks better than "good looking"

Back
Top Bottom