Post Your Face!

theotherguy said:
fly-bi said:
Uh so I didn't know this was a thread! Sounds fun though so why not!

Took this in June so it was significantly hotter at the time.

I sort of look like I swallowed a bug or something bad happened. That's... kind of a general trend for me and pictures. Sorry for it being so huge too, I guess I should've cropped it.
[THIS PIC IS FAKE]

Fly-bi!?!?
Oh my God, you're gorgeous! This makes our current adventure even more interesting for me. You're a fantastic roleplay partner.

Fixed.

It's a fake.

Photoon2013-08-13at1604_zps8849c9b5.jpg

Just me. Today.

w9i8ua.jpg

Cause I'm feeling good. I've been using proactiv+ for three months now and I've stopped wearing foundation and other makeup almost completely. After 13+ years of having acne, it's really awesome to say "Yes, this is my actual face." The only makeup I have on is micropowder and mascara. SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR WET-WIPES. ;D

Hahvoc The Decepticon said:
w9i8ua.jpg

Cause I'm feeling good. I've been using proactiv+ for three months now and I've stopped wearing foundation and other makeup almost completely. After 13+ years of having acne, it's really awesome to say "Yes, this is my actual face." The only makeup I have on is micropowder and mascara. SO FUCK YOU AND YOUR WET-WIPES. ;D

Looking good, Hahvy. Congrats on yer progress with the proactiv+ treatment.

So usually I straighten my hair, but today, after I got out of the shower, I was just like, fuck it, let's see what happens! This is what happened and I'm pretty pleased with the results :D

None of my ugly mug this time, just pictures of my awesome skirt I bought awhile back!

20130815_171325_zpsbf739ea6.jpg

Lol my legs look so little in this pic. I blame the angle and the skirt.

My display picture :3
I am afraid I haven't a clue how to put a photo here
Never could
I am no good at that xD

So i previously posted my picture up then removed it at some point because I was embarrassed but I plan on reposting it once my thing is working again to post my face up :3

Back
Top Bottom