Post Your Face!

DJBayview said:
13.jpg

holy crap, this was on page 2. D:

HOW THE TIME FLIES.

Most recent for those who don't know me.
That's a lie but I don't have anything newer uploaded.

Photo_00007.jpg

This is me, looking away from the awkward camera. As you can see, I have hair again... and my moustache/beard thing makes me look kinda Homeless chic.

Photo_00006.jpg

Me, trying to look sexy and enticing while showing off my Cerberus tattoo.... and failing miserably. I don't do 'deep' pictures well.

Did I get you all hot and bothered? :p

Photo_00001-1.jpg

Normal shot. I look like a mess because, well, all I did today was go to class and not much else. 'Cept take a nap.

Photo_00002-1.jpg

No idea what's with my face here. I might have taken a bite of something... unpleasant.

Photo_00003-1.jpg

My new favorite ridiculous thing in the world, my Skyrim Dovahkiin wool cap with face-warming beard!

Photo_00004-1.jpg

A better shot of said beard.

Wow, I hate taking self-shot pictures.

So... I guess I'll put my face out here. xD

This is me with my hair all spiffeh and bumped for my wedding.
318874_106064259554968_542669973_n_zps2b687d5a.jpg

This is me, taken a few days ago for Suicide Prevention Week and TWLOHA (To Write Love on Her Arms)
Snapshot_20091113.jpg

6GhJaaZ.png

I suppose I can cease to wear a Masquerade just long enough to show that I am, indeed, a living person.

Not a particularly attractive one to be sure. At least not after being BBQ'd in the sun for nine hours, but ah well, what can one do?

DJBayview said:
DJBayview said:

holy crap, this was on page 2. D:

HOW THE TIME FLIES.

Most recent for those who don't know me.
That's a lie but I don't have anything newer uploaded.
Gotta respect the Twiztid tee. You sir, have great taste in music :)

I'm feeling brave today >> FYI the fella in the picture is a friend of mine, we were dressed up for a theme event.

DSCF0603.jpg

eh...sorry about the size 0///0

Back
Top Bottom