Post Your Face!

Gorgeous ladies and handsome men... that is what BMR is made of. Yep, yep. *nods*

Dressed in white on this summer's day today...

Photoon2013-07-25at09552_zps52872666.jpg

And more are behind the spoiler... I so love this dress... :)
Photoon2013-07-25at09554_zpsfa7cd15b.jpg

Photoon2013-07-25at09542_zpsb94a6e50.jpg

Full view of the dress... so love it...
Photoon2013-07-25at0954_zps5e92a4f9.jpg

Close up view of the dress...
Photoon2013-07-25at0956_zps05059d95.jpg

Thanks kuro. <3

*blushes at Snake's compliments...nuzzles her* Thank you, sweetie... I love your piccie too, just lovely. <333

Very pretty, badbunny. :)

Uh so I didn't know this was a thread! Sounds fun though so why not!

Took this in June so it was significantly hotter at the time <_<;;

I sort of look like I swallowed a bug or something bad happened. That's... kind of a general trend for me and pictures.

My period's been kicking my ass and making me pass out too much lately ... Ugh ... -.-

But finally got the chance to get a pic now that I added the blue in my hair. Turned out better than I thought, honestly ^.^

Also ...

@Dreaming_Writer: I used to be horrified at doing this sort of thing too. So no worries; I know exactly where you come from.

LadyYunaFFX2 said:
My period's been kicking my ass and making me pass out too much lately ... Ugh ... -.-

But finally got the chance to get a pic now that I added the blue in my hair. Turned out better than I thought, honestly ^.^

Also ...

@Dreaming_Writer: I used to be horrified at doing this sort of thing too. So no worries; I know exactly where you come from.

Is Mother Nature awful during the first day or second? Mine beats the hell out of my ovaries during day 1 and 2 and I hate working during the first 2 days. Ugh~

And love the blue. Very eye catching. Unfortunately I can't do anything "wild" with my hair. Wouldn't be appropriate. Sucks when you work in a grocery store =-_____-=.

@Lustfull_Sin: All days, in my opinion. Though mine have always been irregular and late so ... yeah.

Thank you, I do too. That would be maybe one of the best things of being on SSI besides the money. I can do all this wild stuff [in general but especially with hair] and not worry since I'm not really supposed to work. Or not over 20 hours but in this small-ass city I live in, it's a miracle in itself to find a job.

Good lord, I can't wait to get the hell outta here.

LadyYunaFFX2 said:
@Lustfull_Sin: All days, in my opinion. Though mine have always been irregular and late so ... yeah.

Thank you, I do too. That would be maybe one of the best things of being on SSI besides the money. I can do all this wild stuff [in general but especially with hair] and not worry since I'm not really supposed to work. Or not over 20 hours but in this small-ass city I live in, it's a miracle in itself to find a job.

Good lord, I can't wait to get the hell outta here.

I've only had one scare where I went a whole 2 months without getting it. Thought I was like the Virgin Mary for a moment before, ta-dah~, not pregnant XD.

Lucky~ The only "wild" thing I can do is my eyeshadows. *shrugs* And I can wear wigs......on Halloween...since people who don't see such things often find it weird.....not many Anime/Cosplay savy people around me sadly. Hard to find them sometimes. *sighs*

@Lustfull_Sin: Ugh, lucky. I've been this way basically since I hit puberty. Hm ... almost makes me wonder if I've had PCOS that long maybe then? *wave hand*

Make-up looks horrid on me, personally. At most, I put on maybe a bit of blush, concealer, lipstick ... but even then, I gotta be in the very correct mindset/mood to even try that xD Otherwise 9.5/10 times you ever see any of my pics, no make-up will be included on my behalf. I grew up as quite the tomboy =P

Ohhh yeah, I hear you completely. No one knows much of anything in regards to fandoms or hell just even Roleplaying in general. Very ... well, sad for a lack of wording.

Like I said, cannot wait to get the hell outta here @.@

Took this in June so it was significantly hotter at the time.

I sort of look like I swallowed a bug or something bad happened. That's... kind of a general trend for me and pictures. Sorry for it being so huge too, I guess I should've cropped it.

0057_zps7c8dc889.jpg

fly-bi said:

I sort of look like I swallowed a bug or something bad happened. That's... kind of a general trend for me and pictures. Sorry for it being so huge too, I guess I should've cropped it.

So pretty ^_^

Dreaming_Writer said:
fly-bi said:

So pretty ^_^

Aww thanks :3

Back
Top Bottom