Post Your Face!

Thank you so much.

Dia De Los Muertos is in November. First time ever doing a Sugar Skull look. And I love those contacts. Have never worn any before, so I've been trying to get used to them. The white ones are my favorites..

3920_544993155527155_1553465957_n.jpg

Me at the last Halloween Party at the local night club.

And I owe Hahvoc a sign. I didn't forget...just busy busy busy. ;)

Thank you darling. I can only crossdress on weekends and I was all tied up this time around. But I will get your sign as soon as I can! <3

My costume the paint's a little chipped but that's because I used acrylics and in the cold that's what happens lol
1424k5s.jpg

All Cleaned up and yes that is tp in the background been sneezing like crazy lately and need it close by lmao
2njkkl5.jpg

And so I was sent pictures from my holidays... Not the best shape of mine, I must say, especially for the first time showing myself on BM, buuuuut... Here it is.
Warning: There was a lot of alcohol. Not a single sober day or night. Soooo...Sorry.

Since I kept tripping when going down to this tunnel... I had to take a picture there!
2hf8j1j.jpg

Someone isn't feeling too well..
24xfnsl.jpg

Lookies, I found friends! (There's a picture from here where I'm showing off my cleavage next to the female sculpture, but it's too embarrassing to appear on nets.)
2zpjrx3.jpg

Welcome to my ship, byatches.
34sl85s.jpg

Let's ignore my bruised legs (told you, I was tripping in the damn tunnel!) and let's notice how cute my face looks with make-up... Haha. Not.
2ew2vqc.jpg

That's why I shall not be bothered when reading.
1zxuogp.jpg

With this I wish you a good night and head to take my three hours of sleep, thinking if I should show you some sober pictures sometime. And...Much more appropriate ones.

Hahvoc The Opast said:
You might wanna shrink those pictures down because they are stretching the page but you are uber cuutes.

Yes, I did think about it, but I don't know how to do so. Khem.

Awh, thank you -- though those 'cute' looks were only for holidays. In normal life I stick with much more formal style and make-up.

Hahvoc The Opast said:
I got my sign from the uber goth cuteness that is Shovel! <3 Yay!

Zynode is le cute.

And yay pretty makeup

Awww thanks Hahvoc your making me blush. Also your a beauty yourself.

darkangel76 said:
Nice Anansi and Rave. <3

Here are some of me today in pink. XD
the spam............ I still love my hair... lol.

Photoon2012-10-25at1129.jpg

Photoon2012-10-25at11282.jpg

Photoon2012-10-25at1128.jpg

Photoon2012-10-25at11263.jpg

Photoon2012-10-25at1125.jpg

I have said it before, and I will say it again....

ANY SHADE OF RED OR PINK WHATSOEVER makes you look hot! I love seeing you in just about everything, but pink especially...

Thanks......

We had frost today, which was beyond awesome. And with winter in the air, it's time for sweaters!!! Here is me today in one of my favorites. :)

Photoon2012-11-28at1459.jpg

Photoon2012-11-28at14572.jpg

Photoon2012-11-28at1457.jpg

darkangel76 said:
Thanks......

We had frost today, which was beyond awesome. And with winter in the air, it's time for sweaters!!! Here is me today in one of my favorites. :)

Photoon2012-11-28at1459.jpg

Photoon2012-11-28at14572.jpg

Photoon2012-11-28at1457.jpg

*shushes all of the noise on BMR... relishing the breathtaking beauty before me.....*

Back
Top Bottom