Post Your Face!

Decided to throw up a no-make up glory picture like urvrabody else... plus my laptop camera is shnazzy in comparison to my desktop one..

Snapshot_20120827_2.jpg

Oh DA, the first thing that caught my eyes on the first pick was your calf. I was like "Damn...that's a nice looking calf." XD. I know, weird right.

Second. OMGFUCKINGLOVETHOSESHOES()&%)#*)#*$

I scavage for shoes like no tomorrow, especially if they are on clearance and all that. Got me some nice pumps.....and these hooker looking shoes too =>-<=

Apparently ya can't hyperlink from flikr so I had to create a photobucket account.

7874a529.jpg

Its a year or so old, and my hair is longer now. But this all I have of myself that I am willing to share with the public.

I wouldn't mind going for a ride. The girl is nice too.

In all seriousness though, I like your hair. That's a way pretty style for you.

Thank you. I need to cut it again. Dont get me wrong, I love my hair long, but my current profession has it kinda mangled. I need to shorten it up so it can be kept under a beanie or rag. Hot sparks and what not kinda destroy hair.

That sucks. I'm glad that the couple of times I grew mine out I had a job where I was able to show it off.

Once we figure out we can't continue giving everyone other people's money, and the economy recovers Ill be able to go back to what I was doing and can show it off again. As well as rehire the fifteen people I had to get rid of. But until then its self given haircuts in the bathroom and managing fifteen hundred acres of land, sixty head of horses and four hundred head of cattle with only help from my partner and our families while working a full time job.

darkangel76 said:
And now.... my shoe spam. XD
I plan on wearing these shoes with this dress at the upcoming wedding. :)

f23d739c.jpg

ea23b2d7.jpg

bdff316f.jpg

d4373e48.jpg

d4373e48.jpg

4f3f50aa.jpg

Okay.. those shoes are you. They would not work on anyone else, period.

Krys Snape said:
f4mhkn.jpg

Me and my wrasslin' mask XD

You look a bit like Rey Mysterio in that. That is a compliment, btw.

Back
Top Bottom