Post Your Face!

9bf31c7ff062936a96d3c8bd1f8f2ff3_20110608022140_720.jpg

My triumphant return to BM. With picture, of course.

Ducky, you are as pretty as you've ever been. That your face has become something of a rarity is a shame. Maybe a little less on the eyeshadow? (or maybe it's just me) I do really love that color on you, though.

Duchess, goddamn woman. You just seem to randomly drop in here every now and then with a new picture like that, and just...sheesh! MM summed it up well. That's some elegance.

Kara, I mentioned to you already in the chat last night - you look great. And bendy. ;)

And Oversea is pretty too! Awesome, beaming smile. Her only fault is that she has no respect for gravity.

Post Your Face thread, where do the prettiness asplosions like this COME from?!

Thank you Tiger. :) I used to own snakes, but my boa got out once and my parents refused to let them stay. I think my sister was the one who let her out, but I'll never be able to prove it. And now that I'm in the Corps, they don't let us have snakes. At least not in the barracks. It's sad. ; ;

the lizard prince said:
Thank you Tiger. :) I used to own snakes, but my boa got out once and my parents refused to let them stay. I think my sister was the one who let her out, but I'll never be able to prove it. And now that I'm in the Corps, they don't let us have snakes. At least not in the barracks. It's sad. ; ;

lol... Army? and lol again... no they won't let you.. I liked Iguanas because they were vegetarian...XD... and we'll learn more as we develop a kick ass story:)

WhiteTiger said:
the lizard prince said:

lol... Army? and lol again... no they won't let you.. I liked Iguanas because they were vegetarian...XD... and we'll learn more as we develop a kick ass story:)

Marine Corps!

Me, taken moments ago. Dodgy self done Ipod photo, but no mirror work haha. I need a shave too.

me.jpg

Back
Top Bottom