Post Your Face!

sinfulrook said:
You do look like him.... Are you a descendant?

lol no... at least... I dont think I am 0.o, I think it's the eyes and maybe the lazy stare @.@ that give off the impression that there's some kind of resemblance

Ah crap I think you may have a point lol and to think I fought my group tooth and nail that there was no resemblance U.U

242496_148914355178454_100001796727353_306213_2477145_o-1.jpg

Attempting to do a silhouette with a camera phone.. not too great. >.<

FFF it's actually a body shot. >.<

It's me again. Wind mussed my hair but oh well. took some nature pics yesterday so i figured i'd nab one of me so that I could post it. Maybe when I dye my hair I'll rock my cat ears. =^~^= One Love everyone.

IMG_0035.jpg

KnuckleBomb said:
Okay so this is me at the DIA (Detroit Institute of arts) the picture was taken by my friend a week ago and sent to me just recently. Everyone in our group said I looked like the painter (the man in the painting behind me) so I figured I'd post the pic and see what BMR's opinions were
DSC00557.jpg

I think I've seen you in cleveland, you look so damn familiar.

lol nope sorry man I've been a Michigander for all of my twenty-one years XD, never visited cleveland but oddly enough you seem a bit familiar too o_O

KnuckleBomb said:
lol nope sorry man I've been a Michigander for all of my twenty-one years XD, never visited cleveland but oddly enough you seem a bit familiar too o_O

Well maybe you've seen my dad. I've never been to Michigan, but he's an instructor at one of the colleges up there. He does ROTC. So Maybe that's why I seem familiar. That is odd though. :/

Hahvy is goorrrrgeous. I love your hair. And your hair/make up/hat/clothes all go awesome together.

If I may make a formal complaint, however, it is that your hair is blocking your cleavage.

Pfft. Keep your mind-ogling where it belongs! Which, I'm not sure where that is. But certainly not here, Madam!

And Hahvy looks as sexy as ever.

Oh and I finally got my own pair of glasses, so now can I run around and pretend that I'm actually smart. \o/

24eorr7.jpg

Back
Top Bottom