Post Your Face!

me.jpg

Not the best of me I can usually look better but wasn't trying to look my best in this one. I obviously haven't bothered to shave for a couple days. I get lazy with that sometimes.

Me1.jpg

Nice pics Zombie & Utsu. Nerd girls ftw!

Interesting necklace you've got there Zombs. Also, red hair + pale skin = yes.

Utsu, I like your second pic best, though ur doin it wrong. You do NOT eat a Batman comic!

Utsu said:
I think this sums me up pretty well!

Probably the most make up I'd ever wear.
img000281v.jpg

Stuff from the 50's taste great!
25043353488621316507671.jpg

My lilith costume. People seem to like it
d3z5513.jpg

Fire Nation Toph
la84853470322bc30a6af97.jpg

Love your Morrigan cosplay costume from Darkstalkers. Have you done Felicia at all?

Thank you. Actually it's lilith. (I even noted that above the pic!) You can tell by the hair color, I just like morrigan's colors better, and it's an alternate costume for lilith anyway!

But, no I am not... equipped for Felicia.

Utsu said:
Thank you. Actually it's lilith. (I even noted that above the pic!) You can tell by the hair color, I just like morrigan's colors better, and it's an alternate costume for lilith anyway!

I think you'd make a hot, Felicia cosplayer. ^_-

XeroStryker939 said:
Utsu said:

I think you'd make a hot, Felicia cosplayer. ^_-

Haha, thank you. But, I like to stick to characters that are my body type, it helps a little for the costume. And Felicia is pretty busty, which I am not. (not saying that is a bad thing though!)

Okay so this is me at the DIA (Detroit Institute of arts) the picture was taken by my friend a week ago and sent to me just recently. Everyone in our group said I looked like the painter (the man in the painting behind me) so I figured I'd post the pic and see what BMR's opinions were
DSC00557.jpg

Back
Top Bottom